Author Topic: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand  (Read 61687 times)

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
Re: New Zealand Mosques Shooting 49 Dead [Sickening video]
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2019, 06:43:27 AM »
Video didn't seem real.  :-[ Scary world we live in.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2019, 06:46:15 AM »
Video didn't seem real.  :-[ Scary world we live in.

No joke, at first I thought I was watching a trailer to a Hardcore Henry sequel or something like that.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2019, 07:04:02 AM »
looks like my sons fuckin video games.... sick world we live in

Why do you allow that?

"sick world we live in"
:

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Re: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand
« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2019, 07:04:47 AM »
I think the idea was that they were the next generation of liberal politicians? Wasn't it like an elite camp?
Exactly.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2019, 07:10:31 AM »
Haha I just watched the beggining,he's playing the Serbia Strong/Remove Kebab song.

https://my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2019, 07:15:23 AM »
Matt has a disability. He just can't help himself. Although his views echoes most of the nazi members of this site. This is what you asked for. Don't act sad now ::)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2019, 07:17:57 AM »
Graphic Video: https://8ch.net/pol/res/12919462.html

This guy was streaming on facebook live. He was a member of 8chan.

FUK Yeah! filthy fucking muzzies !
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2019, 07:22:00 AM »
Death Penalty is too easy.  Give the Warden and Prisoners free rein on this dude.

Remove finger and toenails with plyers
Remove fingers and toes with mini-saw, none of that chop off stuff
Cut off ears nice and slow with scissors
Cut off balls and bat with scissors
Cut away small parts of the body until he is nothing more than a stump and head.  Then he can get slow kill injection while you IV feed him, so it takes weeks for him to suffocate and die.

IV and tube feed him so he doesn't try to die on you.  Also, remove his tongue if he tries to swallow it.  A guard with him 365/24/7, so he doesn't try to out himself.
Have surgery staff on-call to ensure he doesn't bleed out.  This process should take 10 yrs before he gets the death penalty

Pure evil must be met with the same.

You sound upset PedoFlake  ::)
K

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2019, 07:46:32 AM »

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2019, 07:51:30 AM »
Anyone confirm if this post is legit?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2019, 07:59:59 AM »
Yeah, because clearly everyone in this thread disagrees with me, and wants more Muslims to be mass imported into the West, right, NZ?

Dude, open your eyes!

PS - my sincere condolences to the innocents who died in this incident.  But until Western politicians start listening to the VALID concerns of Caucasians regarding the increasing rate of violence in our societies caused by "multiculturalism/diversity", this WILL keep happening.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve

You’re a nutcase. Holy shit!!  I guess it makes sense though, Aren’t you from Thunder Bay or Winnipeg?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2019, 08:27:34 AM »
Aftermath of the 2nd mosque not captured on the stream

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ekult1/status/1106419005282107392

This is a really strange vid.  I'm not going Flat Earf here, but I find it really odd after watching the shooter vid that there's so little blood.  The one guy on the left in green is holding his face with his left hand like he'd been grazed, and then right b4 the camera turns away he pulls his hand away which is completely dry.  Maybe he was just sitting there in that position in shock and disbelief?  IDK.

The strangest thing to me isn't any doubt of what happened, but the doubt of our world's people (all races) these days.  Something like this happens, and half the people are walking around filming dead bodies and people yelling and crying????   For what?  We know for this person it was to post to the net, but what about all the others?  They want to capture the moment on their phone to re-live and/or show their friends they were there? 

Who knows how you'd react in that situation...hopefully, none of us will .......but, smart phones and social media are just frying people's brains IMO.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2019, 08:32:14 AM »
Not sure how legit but his points make sense

“was a salty dog.
I’m a former military policeman and SWAT member (we called it SRT in the marines) and I want to give you virgins a breakdown of his tactics.
We would classify this gunman as a worst case scenario active shooter.
>brings several guns
>highly organized
>planned to commit arson to an unknown degree
>zero hesitation
>returns to the scene with additional weapons
>triple taps leaving no survivors
>near expert level marksmanship, shot a man running at full speed from one room into the hallway
>watches his six even while firing
This guy is the poster boy for the Chad side of a virgin vs. chad active shooter meme.
>in b4 durr he sucks and can’t load a mag
Yeah I could nitpick all day and sure he made tons of little mistakes but those mags were double stacked, already awkward to reload and I guarantee yourairsoft playin ass has never been on as much adrenaline as he has.
So. He’s either one of the best mass murderers I’ve ever seen, or an elite tier Deepstate CIA false flagger pending facial reconstructive surgery and pretending to be intermediate but accidentally letting too much of his lethality show to my trained eye.
We went to FBI classes and frequently discussed and “planned” our own active shooter scenarios. Like what would I do if I wanted to kill as many people as possible? If I wanted to kill specifically muslims, and I lived where this man does, I would do something HIGHLY similar. I would say that our body count would be very similar as well, mine might even be less as I probably wouldn’t have returned as many times as he did nor would I do drive-by’s with a pump action. That’s what made this man so dangerous, so precise and lethal. His absolute dedication to his mission of killing as many muslims as possible. I would say 98-99% of people on the planet aren’t as trained or talented at killing people in CQB or marksmanship as me and idk if I could’ve even stacked bodies like that guy. “

Whole post is very interesting, and makes ya think ???  But can someone explain what the bolded part about "chad side" and "chad" active means?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2019, 08:36:55 AM »

I don't understand?  Is this guy from the US?  If not why does he want to stir shit up here?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2019, 08:44:47 AM »
And what should be done to the traitors that are flooding white nations with non-whites hmm??? They deserve worse than what you described. Muslims will now retaliate and in turn whites will lash back. Whites have been the victims the past few decades. How many white females have been raped in Britain by Muslims??? Or murdered in Europe, USA etc??? We all know the statistics. In USA a white girl was gang raped by black savages and tossed into a gator invested swamp to be eaten and discarded. There is a fucking backlash coming and it is going to be epic. The globalist fools kept doing their thing and payment is due.

I feel sorry for the people killed and to see the woman pleading for help is heartbreaking.

But the globalists are to blame for playing with the demographics of nations. They are the ones that really have blood on their hands. They meddled and forced this DIEversity on the West which demands that one demographic die away. Did they think all those ancestors fought and survived for thousands of years to go quietly into the night? There are tribunals coming and the Globalists will regret the path they chose - mark my words. It is going to be brutal.

Trump is trying to save our citizens from shit like this happening, and the left is like "he's a madman/racist/homo- islama-scaredycat".....they can't seem to want anarchy like this fast enough.  Wait until it happens here by some islam nut, and at the end they are beheading white people screaming death to America........that's unfortunately what will happen to the left to go :o  ....and even then they'll be apologists, and point to this incidents thousands of miles away in a foreign land as justification.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2019, 08:53:17 AM »
Yes he is because he wants to once again make the thread about him. He’s a fucking Narcissist!!!

Booty, I know you're likely emotional right now as this is a sad thing and it's closer to home for you than most of us.  However, you need to get control of your rational side.  Josh is just trolling saying Matt is melting down.  What Matt is saying is rational, and thought out......just typed quickly with fear of it happening here.

How much more evidence do you need that every race and religion can not and should not be recklessly thrown into a huge melting pot?  The result is not a forged new steel.....it is a violent meltdown act that will be followed by several other meltdown acts likely, and that is a shame.  This could/shoul have never happened!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2019, 08:58:39 AM »
Matt is a realist, much truth to what he says if you open your eyes and ears to what is around you.
Make no mistake it’s at our door too and spreading. These western Muslims may for the most part appear loving and accepting but once critical mass hits and their numbers increase we are fucked.

History suggests this and since Islam hasn’t gone through an enlightenment period such as Judaism, Christianity, we can expect the worse to come.

Matt’s opinion although offensive to you educates those who don’t share an opinion on either side. Eventually we all will have to chose a side and to do that we need to present facts historically and present.
Our great nations were built on the exchange of ideas and opinions, it seems the left has an agenda to silence anything that is remotely offensive to sensitive brainwashed snowflakes.

This is how it looks when muslims "assimilate" when they take over an old well established white town in the U.S. Booty.  Is this what you want?  Notice these are all white men being stoned.  As a woman you'd be getting gang fucked, and then stoned........also notice that the town's police are doing NOTHING to stop them......except asking the white people to leave, and threatening to arrest them for disturbing the peace (for being there)  Enjoy the vid, and think about being there b4 you reply.....

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2019, 09:01:17 AM »
So tell us which country in the Middle East or Africa has given more people a higher standard of living than the United States?

What the US is guilty of in the Middle East is the disguise of foolishly attempting to turn chicken shit into chicken salad to make sure it has enough/cheap oil.

Fixed

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2019, 09:07:33 AM »
From the dumbest fk on getbig, and  someone who's clearly never visited Nz.

Maybe you're seeing what you want to see, or hearing what you want to hear?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_New_Zealand

"At the latest census in 2013, 74.0 percent identified as European, 14.9 percent, as Māori, 11.8 percent as Asian, 7.4 percent as Pacific peoples, and 1.2 percent as Middle-Eastern, Latin American, and African (MELAA).[n 4][4] Most New Zealanders are of English,[53] Scottish,[54] and Irish ancestry,[55] with smaller percentages of other European ancestries, such as Dutch, Dalmatian, French, German and Scandinavian.[56] Auckland was the most diverse region with 59.3 percent identifying as European, 23.1 percent as Asian, 10.7 percent as Māori, and 14.6 percent as Pacific Islanders.[57]"

This was in 2013, and NZ is never in the world news.  What changed recently there, specifically as it relates to the population demographics?

I'm in no way justifying this madman and hope he gets the death penalty quickly.  I'm just trying to point out that while rage about this is normal, it could turn even more tragic.

Diversity is great when it's used to assimilate the strengths of each group for the betterment of society or for a larger group (like at the workplace)  Just opening the floodgates to a multitude of different beliefs that are not understood by places allowing it with reckless abandon is going to create more tragic stories like this one. 

Stop to think rationally about things before calling people racists and other names when they are just trying to present rational thoughts, and statistical information.  Emotions are what drove this guy to madness and killing innocent people.....not rational happy thoughts.

RIP to the victims and condolences to those affected.  We can only hope this does not become a trend.   We should also hope that FB and other social sites no longer allow livestreams from just anyone.  There should be a process in place to get authorized to do one, and some verification that the person is not a psycho like this guy that would use it to show pure evil and hatred to the entire world. :'(

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2019, 09:11:33 AM »
What the US is guilty of in the Middle East is foolishly attempting to turn chicken shit into chicken salad.

America knocked over a bunch of Muslim tribal societies/tyrannies and -instead of guiding them with a strong hand like they did post-war Germany or Japan or even,with an iron fist,like how the old European colonial powers did- turned them into lawless, failed states.

The US  has done this multiple times now and anyone - who is paying the slihgtest bit of attention- can only conclude that is a deliberate ,calculated strategy. Nothing foolish and unintentional about what it is doing at all.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't have a particularly high opinion of Muslim society and culture.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2019, 09:22:43 AM »
America knocked over a bunch of Muslim tribal societies/tyrannies and -instead of guiding them with a strong hand like they did post-war Germany or Japan or even,with an iron fist,like how the old European colonial powers did- turned them into lawless, failed states.

The US  has done this multiple times now and anyone - who is paying the slihgtest bit of attention- can only conclude that is a deliberate ,calculated strategy. Nothing foolish and unintentional about what it is doing at all.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't have a particularly high opinion of Muslim society and culture.

You should watch "Obama's America".  Your post is rational, so you will likely watch it rationally and it will make sense to you.  Your post is very accurate IMO, btw.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2019, 09:36:29 AM »
I know this is Getbig but that’s a weird comment

Why?You can not like what he did but his tactical skill and aiming still made an impression.He was cool as a cucumber throughout.Its the same way many people who despise hitler will concede he had many strengths.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2019, 10:08:23 AM »
I know this is Getbig but that’s a weird comment

X2.

His killing prowess is very laughable when compared to a proficient abortionist.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #123 on: March 15, 2019, 10:09:52 AM »
I can’t say I disagree with the shooter,I hate Muslims and think they are the lowest life form.I wouldn’t do what he did at this point in time cause I have something in me keeping me from going full loose cannon.With that said people need to carry guns so they can fight back when this shit happens.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 15, 2019, 10:40:35 AM »
I don't understand?  Is this guy from the US?  If not why does he want to stir shit up here?
Because the problem is world wide. He states at the bottom: "...that no where in the world was safe, the invaders were in all of our lands, even the remotest areas of the world and there was no where left to go that was safe and free from mass immigration."

Can't you fucking read or see what's going on???

Globalism is an agenda to replace and eradicate the white race on the planet. It is an evil agenda and the perpetrators deserve nothing less than a painful, slow death via torture.