Author Topic: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand  (Read 61076 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand
« Reply #175 on: March 15, 2019, 01:44:02 PM »
I wish I had a simple solution for what's going on in the world right now but I don't.  It seems like we only have two options.  

A.  Do nothing and watch western civilization slowly die because of bad economic policy, dumb interventionist foreign policy, and massive third world immigration.

B.  Wage a bloody civil war where a shit ton of people get killed and western civilization is destroyed quickly.  Maybe we can eventually rebuild but probably not.

To me that looks like two shitty options, and it's probably too late to stop either of them.

Somehow it feels good to be old, so i won't have to see what happens in the craptastic future!

Q

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #176 on: March 15, 2019, 01:53:30 PM »
I'm sure Straw Man is dreaming about it sitting in his gated community.

"Someday i'll visit a Mosque and show my solidarity, maybe even go to Syria and show some support!" he thinks.

He is emulating the Gay Muslim OBummer's message that all Muzzies are good peoples  ::)
K

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: March 15, 2019, 02:00:41 PM »
LOL - funny to see you've assigned yourself as "spokes-racist" for everyone

If you believe one race is fundamentally inferior or superior (basic definition or racism) then you're a fucking moron

Same goes for the idiots who think the Christchurch New Zealand is equivalent or in any way similar to Apartheid South Africa

Islam is not a race, it’s an idea, a political ideology. If I was to say fuck Scientology would you consider me a racist?

The problem here lies in Islam and not Muslims. It’s the Muslims lack of understanding of the Quaran that underpins their faith. They pit Muslim against Muslim and threaten death to apostates, death to unbelievers in order to scare those who dare challenge this dangerous “idea”.

Once again this is not a race or religion but a dangerous ideology that needs to be addressed now! Governments have known for decades the growing threat that Islam possesses, but has ignored it for whatever nefarious  reason. I agree certain political influencers should be tried for treason or at very least stood down for blind stupidity.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #178 on: March 15, 2019, 02:05:08 PM »
FUCK YOU AND THE MUSLIMS

Just proved his point

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #179 on: March 15, 2019, 02:06:18 PM »
LOL - funny to see you've assigned yourself as "spokes-racist" for everyone

If you believe one race is fundamentally inferior or superior (basic definition or racism) then you're a fucking moron

Same goes for the idiots who think the Christchurch New Zealand is equivalent or in any way similar to Apartheid South Africa

You really think all races are equal?Thats fucked up.Cause they definitely aren’t,you can see this just driving around.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #180 on: March 15, 2019, 02:08:00 PM »
Honestly I was suprised there was so many muslims in New Zealand. Thought it was pretty white place.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: March 15, 2019, 02:12:00 PM »
Maybe you're seeing what you want to see, or hearing what you want to hear?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_New_Zealand

"At the latest census in 2013, 74.0 percent identified as European, 14.9 percent, as Māori, 11.8 percent as Asian, 7.4 percent as Pacific peoples, and 1.2 percent as Middle-Eastern, Latin American, and African (MELAA).[n 4][4] Most New Zealanders are of English,[53] Scottish,[54] and Irish ancestry,[55] with smaller percentages of other European ancestries, such as Dutch, Dalmatian, French, German and Scandinavian.[56] Auckland was the most diverse region with 59.3 percent identifying as European, 23.1 percent as Asian, 10.7 percent as Māori, and 14.6 percent as Pacific Islanders.[57]"

This was in 2013, and NZ is never in the world news.  What changed recently there, specifically as it relates to the population demographics?

I'm in no way justifying this madman and hope he gets the death penalty quickly.  I'm just trying to point out that while rage about this is normal, it could turn even more tragic.

Diversity is great when it's used to assimilate the strengths of each group for the betterment of society or for a larger group (like at the workplace)  Just opening the floodgates to a multitude of different beliefs that are not understood by places allowing it with reckless abandon is going to create more tragic stories like this one.  

Stop to think rationally about things before calling people racists and other names when they are just trying to present rational thoughts, and statistical information.  Emotions are what drove this guy to madness and killing innocent people.....not rational happy thoughts.

RIP to the victims and condolences to those affected.  We can only hope this does not become a trend.   We should also hope that FB and other social sites no longer allow livestreams from just anyone.  There should be a process in place to get authorized to do one, and some verification that the person is not a psycho like this guy that would use it to show pure evil and hatred to the entire world. :'(

Or that I've lived.in Nz for 25years (three in Christchurch), not my mum's basement like Matt. There's no Muslim "problem" in Nz.
As far back as I can remember there's been a problem with dumb fk now Nazi skin heads though.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #182 on: March 15, 2019, 02:17:36 PM »
Or that I've lived.in Nz for 25years (three in Christchurch), not my mum's basement like Matt. There's no Muslim "problem" in Nz.
As far back as I can remember there's been a problem with dumb fk now Nazi skin heads though.

It’s is ironic that the neo nazi kids used to talk about problems that didn’t truly exist.

Now there are integration problems and forced diversity, where are they now?

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: March 15, 2019, 02:23:15 PM »
I wish I had a simple solution for what's going on in the world right now but I don't.  It seems like we only have two options.  

A.  Do nothing and watch western civilization slowly die because of bad economic policy, dumb interventionist foreign policy, and massive third world immigration.

B.  Wage a bloody civil war where a shit ton of people get killed and western civilization is destroyed quickly.  Maybe we can eventually rebuild but probably not.

To me that looks like two shitty options, and it's probably too late to stop either of them.

A war is not necessary, too many innoncents will be killed only for temporary peace.
History will repeat itself for generations to come as the east rebuilds and plots to enstill the same caliphate world wide.

A world wide ban on on Islamic immigration, hard sanctions and segregation is the only way I see. Strength in boarders and education to the masses. Trump has it right and cannot achieve it alone, he won’t see it accomplished in his term. He is the catalyst for a safer West, however continues to fight an uphill battle against the progressive left who truly do hate their own country.

It starts by dismantling fake news, continuously exposing the out right lies of MSM that look to divide and create chaos. We need protection of free speech, eg universities. Trump has got the ball rolling but I worry if their is anyone after him strong enough to continue his work.

The left will eventually crumble and be exposed, lies and stupidity can only last so long before the masses
Congregate and unify. As mentioned those on the fence will choose a side and it will be a side the presents facts rather than emotion. I hope this happens before mass blood is shed.

Example, look at how kwon3 completely decimated the likes of straw man, agnostic, prime and a few others with facts and insight. He made these posters look like absolute imbeciles and exposed their stupidity on a grand scale. Those sitting on the fence reading and watching would lean right rather than left.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #184 on: March 15, 2019, 02:26:42 PM »
It’s is ironic that the neo nazi kids used to talk about problems that didn’t truly exist.

Now there are integration problems and forced diversity, where are they now?

Because in NZ, they didn't actually give a fk about problems, was just an excuse skinny failed white kids used to bash anyone they could, blaming them for their own pathetic failings.
And as for "integtration" problems,  as someone whos lived there over two decades....The only problems are fkwits who feel "threatened" by a community that pretty much have zero impact of their lives...but are "different" apparently

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: March 15, 2019, 02:31:08 PM »
Because in NZ, they didn't actually give a fk about problems, was just an excuse skinny failed white kids used to bash anyone they could, blaming them for their own pathetic failings.
And as for "integtration" problems,  as someone whos lived there over two decades....The only problems are fkwits who feel "threatened" by a community that pretty much have zero impact of their lives...but are "different" apparently

How about NZ accept a few million Muslim immigrants like Germany did and we will come back to this thread in a few years and see how your opinion is fairing?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #186 on: March 15, 2019, 02:39:15 PM »
They say about 1 in 100 people are sociopaths. This guy was highly likely one. If so he felt no emotions, killing those people would feel the same as taking a piss or lifting weights or watching TV. Just nothing, no fear, no guilt, no anything. It's scary that 1% of the population is capable of this. Most just become CEO's, politicians, gangsters or serial cheating wife beaters. There are some posting on Getbig.

Americans(or any other big western nation) kills people in other countries all the time. Some soldiers have killed over 80 people.

They justify it by saying it's war.

This guy did the same thing, he thought he is in a war against muslims.

But is there really a difference? People are people no?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 15, 2019, 02:44:27 PM »

And win.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 15, 2019, 02:46:26 PM »
You really think all races are equal?Thats fucked up.Cause they definitely aren’t,you can see this just driving around.

People are not equal. Races are not equal.

We're all different and this an indisputable scientific fact.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: March 15, 2019, 03:33:31 PM »
People are not equal. Races are not equal.

We're all different and this an indisputable scientific fact.

No, not equal in the sense of attributes and genetic differences. Equal in the sense that we all share the same right to live without being subject to violence or persecution.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #190 on: March 15, 2019, 03:40:19 PM »
How about NZ accept a few million Muslim immigrants like Germany did and we will come back to this thread in a few years and see how your opinion is fairing?

I'm sure I won't be begging for some white supremacist fkwit to shoot up a bunch of innocent  people

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #191 on: March 15, 2019, 03:45:33 PM »
No, not equal in the sense of attributes and genetic differences. Equal in the sense that we all share the same right to live without being subject to violence or persecution.

I was just typing the same thing.  It's an important distinction that needs to be made.

All cultures are not equal either.  If the American way of life wasn't better than other cultures 75% of the world wouldn't be trying to immigrate here.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 15, 2019, 04:02:36 PM »

Equal rights, but not equal.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #193 on: March 15, 2019, 04:08:09 PM »
Take a gander at who is running New Zealand and what their response is to this mass murder.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: March 15, 2019, 04:15:57 PM »
Take a gander at who is running New Zealand and what their response is to this mass murder.

A wise man once said; " when the women become the rulers that is a sign of a civilization in an irreversible spiral, circling the drain ".

I have always wondered about this statement, I mean women on their own are not bad per se.. But the truth is the truth. Women are not better than men in anything that both sexes can do and when a society starts promoting women to the top in any fields. It means the men ( who are the more capable and efficient) are either dropping out or have been neutered. Either way, when you eschew expertise in complex systems, Failure is imminent. This is pretty much all of the west right now.

Enjoy the decline.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #195 on: March 15, 2019, 04:48:21 PM »
The next time a woman is raped there I'm sure she will order all men in New Zealand to cut their dicks off.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: March 15, 2019, 05:02:06 PM »
A wise man once said; " when the women become the rulers that is a sign of a civilization in an irreversible spiral, circling the drain ".

I have always wondered about this statement, I mean women on their own are not bad per se.. But the truth is the truth. Women are not better than men in anything that both sexes can do and when a society starts promoting women to the top in any fields. It means the men ( who are the more capable and efficient) are either dropping out or have been neutered. Either way, when you eschew expertise in complex systems, Failure is imminent. This is pretty much all of the west right now.

Enjoy the decline.
Well said. This female needs to be told to sit down and she may speak when given permission. The nerve of the bitch!

But seriously men should take their countries back. Women are not meant to be in positions of power they are going to rekt the West.

New Zealand should tell the politicians to fuck off and stop mass immigration immediately. Doing that would be much more effective than banning guns. These politicians need to be put on notice that their trials are coming and all they can do is beg for forgiveness. Nothing more.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #197 on: March 15, 2019, 05:08:32 PM »
Valid link??  Shooter video

Thank you.
a

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #198 on: March 15, 2019, 05:09:28 PM »
Diversity doesn't work.  It eventually just ends up creating violence and war.  

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #199 on: March 15, 2019, 05:09:50 PM »