Author Topic: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand  (Read 61824 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand
« Reply #300 on: March 17, 2019, 03:41:45 PM »
So wait, is it your contention that I am incorrect and that the Islamic world has no intention of taking over the west and instituting Islamic law?

I just want to be clear about what we are discussing.

if that's their intention, how are they doing so far? (u.s.a. 0,8% muslims)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #301 on: March 17, 2019, 03:45:58 PM »

So you won't answer the question.  A you a muzzie?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #302 on: March 17, 2019, 03:46:22 PM »

Are you an American?  If so, leave now.  If not, STFU.

I hope you catch a case of a 0.8% cancer.  Typist.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: March 17, 2019, 03:54:12 PM »
So you won't answer the question.  A you a muzzie?

but of what do you base these intentions? other than your imagination? if there's an intention of overtaking countries, surely there must be clear, statistical signs by now?

either you provide the evidence (since it is you who make the argument to begin with) or you agree that it's just imaginary based on "it might be! in the future! maybe"

thats the only options.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: March 17, 2019, 03:55:44 PM »
homosexuals are going to take over the usa.

just watch. before you know it they will force everbody to wear thongs, not just bodybuilders.

and btw, just because it has not happened yet, doesnt mean that it wont happen!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #305 on: March 17, 2019, 04:10:09 PM »
but of what do you base these intentions? other than your imagination? if there's an intention of overtaking countries, surely there must be clear, statistical signs by now?

either you provide the evidence (since it is you who make the argument to begin with) or you agree that it's just imaginary based on "it might be! in the future! maybe"

thats the only options.

Like I said, I just wanted to first make clear what we were discussing.  Once we have clarified our positions then we can go about providing our evidence.  

I don't debate with people that refuse to even firmly state their position.  I think that would make sense to a reasonable person.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: March 17, 2019, 04:18:23 PM »
Like I said, I just wanted to first make clear what we were discussing.  Once we have clarified our positions then we can go about providing our evidence.  

I don't debate with people that refuse to even firmly state their position.  I think that would make sense to a reasonable person.

you made a claim and failed to back it up when called out on it. this is your claim:

"it intends to take over western countries and force them to obey it's rules (Islamic law).

Their people do not assimilate into the culture of their host countries.  They set up nations within nations and then destroy the host from within.  Thus there is a large difference between them and say Buddists or Mormons."

instead of backing your argument with evidence your response was "just because it hasnt happened yet, doesnt mean it wont". thats not an argument.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #307 on: March 17, 2019, 04:34:43 PM »
you made a claim and failed to back it up when called out on it. this is your claim:

"it intends to take over western countries and force them to obey it's rules (Islamic law).

Their people do not assimilate into the culture of their host countries.  They set up nations within nations and then destroy the host from within.  Thus there is a large difference between them and say Buddists or Mormons."

instead of backing your argument with evidence your response was "just because it hasnt happened yet, doesnt mean it wont". thats not an argument.

Again.

I believe that Islam wishes to take over the west.  That is based of many things I've seen and read since 2001.  Finding and posting that supporting evidence would be a time consuming endeavor.  I can do it, but it's a time investment.

Meanwhile, you won't even state in plain English whether you agree with me or disagree.  I also asked you if you were a Mooslim and you ignored that as well.  What is the point debating a person like that?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: March 17, 2019, 04:35:53 PM »

There is plenty of evidential truth throughout the globe where other nations, thanks to the idiocy of the E.U., now have cancerous pockets of islime and within those cancerous pockets they demand Sharia Law.  To deny this is to deny the reality of truth.

But...You knew that going in and still you posit your silly suppositions.  Yup.  Get your water wings on kiddo cuz it's back to the shallow end of the gene pool for you.   ;D

Let us know how it feels when you display symptoms of having 0.8% cancer.  It's just a small number.  Nothing to worry about here...Move along.  Those cells won't multiply (cancer is cell growth out of control) and destroy you.

It's called a "metaphor".  And no, I do not want you to have even so small an amount of cancer as 0.8% but if you have an IQ above mine (and most everyone here does) then you can easily understand what I am saying.

Unless you are muslime.  Then all bets are off and you can die in pigs blood.  LOL!  Fuck the noise of islime.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: March 17, 2019, 04:41:12 PM »
Again.

I believe that Islam wishes to take over the west.  That is based of many things I've seen and read since 2001.  Finding and posting that supporting evidence would be a time consuming endeavor.  I can do it, but it's a time investment.

Meanwhile, you won't even state in plain English whether you agree with me or disagree.  I also asked you if you were a Mooslim and you ignored that as well.  What is the point debating a person like that?

to agree with you, you would first need to make a case for your opinion. and you havent. otherwise you're just assuming everybody share your real (or imagined) discoveries.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: March 17, 2019, 04:44:40 PM »
Pakistan launches a rocket onto Moon.
News on Pakistani news channel, “Water and fishes found on Moon”.
News on BBC,”Pakistani satellite found in Arabian Sea”.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #311 on: March 17, 2019, 04:45:39 PM »
to agree with you, you would first need to make a case for your opinion. and you havent. otherwise you're just assuming everybody share your real (or imagined) discoveries.

You are either just jerking me off, or you are a moron.  Perhaps both.  Have a good day.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: March 17, 2019, 04:46:59 PM »
A Muslim woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: “That’s the ugliest baby that I’ve ever seen. Ugh!”
The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!”
The man says: “You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I’ll hold your monkey for you.”

As she heads toward the front of the bus the monkey looks up at the man and says, "Hi.  My names The Scott.  What's yours?"

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: March 17, 2019, 04:48:41 PM »
A news reporter goes to see a Jewish man who has been going to the western wall in Israel to pray once a day for 70 years, the reporter goes up to him and says, “hello I’m a reporter for the BBC and we know you’re quite famous around this wall so we were wondering if we could ask you a few questions.” The man agrees and she asks, “so we were wondering; what have you actually been praying for all of these years?”

The man replies, “I have been praying for peace between the Jews and Arabs and for all world hatred and terrorism to stop, and for my children and grandchildren to grown up in a peaceful world.”

The news reporter says, “Wow that’s truly beautiful, how do you feel after doing this for 70 years?”
The man replies, “I feel like I’ve been talking to a fucking brick wall.”

Thank yew...Thankyewveruhmuch!  I'm hear 'til Thursday.  Try the pork!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: March 17, 2019, 04:50:16 PM »
There is plenty of evidential truth throughout the globe where other nations, thanks to the idiocy of the E.U., now have cancerous pockets of islime and within those cancerous pockets they demand Sharia Law.  To deny this is to deny the reality of truth.

so youre saying that there are people in the world who demand sharia law? ok, so what?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: March 17, 2019, 04:51:03 PM »
You are either just jerking me off, or you are a moron.  Perhaps both.  Have a good day.

anytime i make a statement, feel free to ask me to back it up. i will everytime. too bad you cant do the same.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #316 on: March 17, 2019, 04:55:47 PM »
anytime i make a statement, feel free to ask me to back it up. i will everytime. too bad you cant do the same.

I do not accept your false premise.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: March 17, 2019, 04:58:06 PM »
homosexuals will gain more and more ground in the us. forcing people to wear pink otomix shoes and make all beaches into nudity beaches.

please dont ask how i know this.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: March 17, 2019, 05:06:06 PM »

You didn't address my post wherein I quoted your silliness.   

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: March 17, 2019, 05:07:27 PM »
so youre saying that there are people in the world who demand sharia law? ok, so what?

And?  Want some pork?  Thought so... LOL!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: March 17, 2019, 05:13:42 PM »
You didn't address my post wherein I quoted your silliness.   

maybe i dont understand it, most of your posts i dont understand, and the wall of text-ones i dont read.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #321 on: March 17, 2019, 05:15:56 PM »
anything else protected by the first amendment you want to get rid of?

I’m not American nor do I live in America   ;D

Islam is an awful ideology/ religion
Have you ever visited / lived in a town city where there is a Muslim majority?
Are you a Muslim ?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #322 on: March 17, 2019, 05:16:58 PM »
In the past 15 years in the U.S. right wing/white nationalist murders outnumber islamic extremist murder roughly 350-100. Or better than 3-1. Who gives a fucking about vigils you snowflake pansy. Next time a Muslim commits a murder go light a candle and organize a vigil. Nobody is going to stop you. Sack up already.

And in countries where there has been aggressive Muslim immigration?  Do your crime statistics recommend we follow the example of those nations?  Has Europe been improved in any way at all?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: March 17, 2019, 05:21:43 PM »

I’m not American nor do I live in America   ;D

Islam is an awful ideology/ religion
Have you ever visited / lived in a town city where there is a Muslim majority?
Are you a Muslim ?

im just saying that if one agrees that people should have the right to pick their religion of choice, they also need to have the right for a place of worship.

if not, then you give the right to the state to decide what the people can or cannot worship.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: March 17, 2019, 05:22:06 PM »
maybe i dont understand it, most of your posts i dont understand, and the wall of text-ones i dont read.

You cannot be less intelligent than I.  You are playing dumb or are you just intellectually lazy?  No...I tend to think that those that do as you just professed to are simply avoiding the truth of my words.  That or the idea of pig's blood terrifies you. So much of islime is slime. Nah...All of it is.