Author Topic: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand  (Read 61631 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand
« Reply #325 on: March 17, 2019, 05:23:35 PM »
You cannot be less intelligent than I.  You are playing dumb or are you just intellectually lazy?  No...I tend to think that those that do as you just professed to are simply avoiding the truth of my words.  That or the idea of pig's blood terrifies you. So much of islime is slime. Nah...All of it is. 

but what truths though? all you said was something that any number of muslims is bad, because well, muslims are bad, and eventually there will be shia laws because some of the muslims, want sharia laws.

thats not a very strong argument is it

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #326 on: March 17, 2019, 05:32:13 PM »
but what truths though? all you said was something that any number of muslims is bad, because well, muslims are bad, and eventually there will be shia laws because some of the muslims, want sharia laws.

thats not a very strong argument is it

I never "argue".  I simply state that which I hold true and why.  Don't play the clown with me. I despise clowns for a variety of reason not the least of which the variety I call "assclowns".  You are fast becoming an "assclown".   I do not mince words, neither here nor in the real world.  You are what your present to us.

If you are not muslime then you are a weakling that will submit not only himself but his loved ones to the hell that is Sharia Law.  Here's to you coming down with 0.8% cancer.  Get back to us and tell us all how that is nothing to fret about. 

No.  Really.  I now hope you get that 0.8% cancer.  Sleep well, Pagliacci.
If my words are too big for you, have someone translate them into Stupidese for you.  FFS. 

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #327 on: March 17, 2019, 05:34:20 PM »
Again.

I believe that Islam wishes to take over the west.  That is based of many things I've seen and read since 2001.  Finding and posting that supporting evidence would be a time consuming endeavor.  I can do it, but it's a time investment.

Meanwhile, you won't even state in plain English whether you agree with me or disagree.  I also asked you if you were a Mooslim and you ignored that as well.  What is the point debating a person like that?

Thats the biggest fallacy of muslims wanting to dominate the west.

Ive been on a cruiseliner from aus to newzealand, visted a few places in Nz, napier, dunedin, christchurch etc, hardly even saw any muslims.

Dont think i saw one muslim when i was in dunedin, but this white supremacist who lived in dunedin who was not affected by muslims drove all the way to christchurch to commit the attack

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: March 17, 2019, 05:38:21 PM »
I never "argue".  I simply state that which I hold true and why.  Don't play the clown with me. I despise clowns for a variety of reason not the least of which the variety I call "assclowns".  You are fast becoming an "assclown".   I do not mince words, neither here nor in the real world.  You are what your present to us.

If you are not muslime then you are a weakling that will submit not only himself but his loved ones to the hell that is Sharia Law.  Here's to you coming down with 0.8% cancer.  Get back to us and tell us all how that is nothing to fret about. 

No.  Really.  I now hope you get that 0.8% cancer.  Sleep well, Pagliacci.
If my words are too big for you, have someone translate them into Stupidese for you.  FFS. 

let put it this way - for sharia laws to become a reality there need to be far more than 0,8% of a population to be muslims.
knowing this, there will not be any sharia laws.
that means you comparing it to cancer is bullshit.

come back when you have an actual argument and not just a bunch of fantasies.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #329 on: March 17, 2019, 05:39:04 PM »
let put it this way - for sharia laws to become a reality there need to be far more than 0,8% of a population to be muslims.
knowing this, there will not be any sharia laws.
that means you comparing it to cancer is bullshit.

come back when you have an actual argument and not just a bunch of fantasies.

Enjoy your impending cancer. 

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: March 17, 2019, 05:45:08 PM »
Enjoy your impending cancer. 

you dont even know what sharia laws are. youre talking out of your ass.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #331 on: March 17, 2019, 05:56:15 PM »
Thats the biggest fallacy of muslims wanting to dominate the west.

Ive been on a cruiseliner from aus to newzealand, visted a few places in Nz, napier, dunedin, christchurch etc, hardly even saw any muslims.

Dont think i saw one muslim when i was in dunedin, but this white supremacist who lived in dunedin who was not affected by muslims drove all the way to christchurch to commit the attack

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/04/belgium-islam-party-top-dog-says-our-goal-is-a-100-islamic-state-establishing-sharia-law

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: March 17, 2019, 05:59:36 PM »
what is it with sharia law that you fear so much? is that fear based on what sharia laws are, or what you imagined it to be?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #333 on: March 17, 2019, 06:10:04 PM »
what is it with sharia law that you fear so much? is that fear based on what sharia laws are, or what you imagined it to be?

So now the discussion has changed from "Muslims don't want to take over the west and install Shariah law" to "what's so bad about Sharia law"?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: March 17, 2019, 06:15:26 PM »
Tunisia - 99,8% of the population are muslims
Sharia courts were abolished in 1956.

Turkey - 99% of the population are muslims
sharia was abolished in April 1924

*iger (imagine that, here in the free west we are not allowed to name this country, it get censored!) - 98,3% of the population are muslims
It has not adopted any elements of Islamic law

Azerbaijan - 96,9% of the population are muslims.
The government is declared to be secular in the constitution

Tajikistan - 96,7% of the population are muslims.
The government is declared to be secular in the constitution.

Uzbekistan - 96,5% of the population are muslims.
It has a civil law system.

Senegal - 96,1% of the population are muslims.
The legal system of Senegal is based on French civil law.

Gambia - 95,7% of the population are muslims.
Article 7 of the constitution identifies sharia as source of law in matters of personal status and inheritance among members of communities to which it applies

Mali - 95% of the population are muslims.
It has a civil law system influenced by customary law

and so on and so on.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: March 17, 2019, 06:22:41 PM »
the country with the worlds biggest population of muslims - indonesia - with 229 million people only have sharia laws in one province: aceh (population: 5 million)

one has to wonder, how come the rest of the 224 MILLION muslims doesnt want sharia laws enforced?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #337 on: March 17, 2019, 06:29:25 PM »
Islam's Sharia law is cast from the words of Muhammad, called "hadith," his actions, called "sunnah," and the Quran, which he dictated.

The Sharia law itself cannot be altered but its interpretation, called "fiqh," by muftis (Islamic jurists) is given some latitude.

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
• A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

http://www.justbible.org/gods-law-full-version.html

SHARIA LAW IS FILTH!
Q

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: March 17, 2019, 06:29:31 PM »
i think ive found the real reason so many getbiggers are afraid of sharia laws:

"In January 2018, the Aceh police, with support from the Aceh autonomous government, raided hair salons known to have LGBT clients and staff as part of an operasi penyakit masyarakat ("community sickness operation"). The police abused all LGBT citizens within the premises of the parlors and arrested twelve transgender women. The arrested trans women were stripped topless, had their heads shaved, and were forced to chant insults at themselves as part of a process "until they really become men"."

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #339 on: March 17, 2019, 06:40:13 PM »
But you said western countries not European countries

So now we should debate what countries are included in the so-called Western World?  Please dude.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #340 on: March 17, 2019, 06:42:13 PM »
i think ive found the real reason so many getbiggers are afraid of sharia laws:

I don't care if people love Sharia law, hate it, are afraid of it, etc.  It has no place in the United States of America.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: March 17, 2019, 06:43:35 PM »
I don't care if people love Sharia law, hate it, are afraid of it, etc.  It has no place in the United States of America.

right, but since it's not even the law in the biggest muslim country in the world i dont think you have nothing to worry about.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #342 on: March 17, 2019, 06:49:50 PM »
right, but since it's not even the law in the biggest muslim country in the world i dont think you have nothing to worry about.

I think Mooslims do very well in convincing the rest of the world they are no threat.  Then a shit-ton of them move into your country and set up no-go zones for non muzzies and police.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/03/westminster-attack-khalid-masood-islamic-europe-mosques-no-go-zones/

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: March 17, 2019, 07:20:50 PM »
I think Mooslims do very well in convincing the rest of the world they are no threat.  Then a shit-ton of them move into your country and set up no-go zones for non muzzies and police.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/03/westminster-attack-khalid-masood-islamic-europe-mosques-no-go-zones/

speaking of no-go-zones:

https://www.kcrw.com/culture/shows/design-and-architecture/gang-borders-create-invisible-walls-in-los-angeles

“But the perception is that we’re safe and sometimes we’re not,” Townsend said. “That’s why I say there’s a fear for parents and grandparents like, ‘man, do I even want you to come here? No, let me bring the kids to you.’”

“I have 12 and 10 year olds, I have to think about where they live or where they go to school, how they’ll get home, will I pick them up, will they play sports, if they play sports what park will they play sports at — all these things are important.”

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #344 on: March 17, 2019, 07:32:54 PM »

*iger (imagine that, here in the free west we are not allowed to name this country, it get censored!) - 98,3% of the population are muslims

Article 7 of the constitution identifies sharia as source of law in matters of personal status and inheritance among members of communities to which it applies

and so on and so on.

Any country that's not a third world shithole have a majority muzzie population?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #346 on: March 17, 2019, 10:06:38 PM »
im just saying that if one agrees that people should have the right to pick their religion of choice, they also need to have the right for a place of worship.

if not, then you give the right to the state to decide what the people can or cannot worship.

And I’m just saying as is very plainly evident anywhere there is a large Muslim population
In a non Islamic country that the ideology/ religion is in compatible with any other Religion.
Go live in a large Islamic populated area - See how that works for you & then try preaching
Your spiel about Islam & muslims.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #347 on: March 17, 2019, 10:23:17 PM »
Are you an American?  If so, leave now.  If not, STFU.

I hope you catch a case of a 0.8% cancer.  Typist.

You are a Jew if I recall?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #348 on: March 17, 2019, 10:25:50 PM »
homosexuals are going to take over the usa.

And the rest of the world.

If I have to choose I'd rather it be the muzzies.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: March 17, 2019, 10:53:04 PM »

and so on and so on.

All UN mega BULLSHIT info.

Don't be so naive.

Under sharia, U will be 1 of them or adios amigo.

Under Koran they MUST BREED ,BREED & BREED.

I met many of them & every fucker (still in 20's)is  married & have 3-4 kids ...............

OBW, would U marry 12 yo cousin , just like many of them.

I told U before , U NEED to travel &  :o :o :o