Author Topic: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand  (Read 61052 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand
« Reply #350 on: March 17, 2019, 11:11:35 PM »
right, but since it's not even the law in the biggest muslim country in the world i dont think you have nothing to worry about.

WHAT A BS, IF U A NOT 1 OF THEM , WHY DO U LOVE THEM  ???.

Obw, U hated Hawaii & Thailand just like that moron Conker  ;)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #351 on: March 17, 2019, 11:17:38 PM »
Tits?  Can someone please post some nice tits?  Thank you.
a

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: March 17, 2019, 11:22:03 PM »
Thats the biggest fallacy of muslims wanting to dominate the west.

Ive been on a cruiseliner from aus to newzealand, visted a few places in Nz, napier, dunedin, christchurch etc, hardly even saw any muslims.

Dont think i saw one muslim when i was in dunedin, but this white supremacist who lived in dunedin who was not affected by muslims drove all the way to christchurch to commit the attack

There is ONLY water between Australia & Aotearoa , have U visited Lakemba in Sydney  ???.

Remember, U have been detected as a muslim already !. ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #353 on: March 17, 2019, 11:31:31 PM »
Tits?  Can someone please post some nice tits?  Thank you.

Q

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #354 on: March 18, 2019, 12:08:08 AM »
have they succeeded in doing this so far? (taken over any western country, or any other country for that matter and forced them to obey its rules)

Your ignorance speaks volumes.

Every time a mosque is built, it is done as a mark of a territory won and dominated. That is what it means to them and what they believe.

In many countries they have multiplied through birthrates and government financial support plus money they receive from wealthy mohammedan states. Many countries in the west are already losing parts of cities and areas, because the majority is mohammedan. If you don`t have a clue about tactics taught by mohammed, better start reading.

How about you go to Macedonia and explain to them how mohammedans haven`t taken over? Do you know that Syria and the whole region was completely christian? There are few to no Jews in mohammedan states, where have they gone? Where is freedom of religion in those countries? Why isn`t criticism of religion allowed there?

And we want to import that mentality and "values" to democratic countries. Why are mohammedans always coming to countries that are christian and why they always expect those countries to adapt to them?

Teachigns of this perverse death cult are in complete opposition to the western values and democracies based on judeo-christian moral norms.

It is a non adapting ideology that wants to gain control of any society through lies, deceit and birthrates while screaming bloody murder.

Calling it religion and comparing it to judaism, christianity, buddhism,... is malicious and vile.

Biggest enslavers in the history of world and spreading the word of muhammed through pure terror:

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: March 18, 2019, 12:15:25 AM »

Every time a mosque is built, it is done as a mark of a territory won and dominated. That is what it means to them and what they believe.

In many countries they have multiplied through birthrates and government financial support plus money they receive from wealthy mohammedan states. Many countries in the west are already losing parts of cities and areas, because the majority is mohammedan. If you don`t have a clue about tactics taught by mohammed, better start reading.

How about you go to Macedonia and explain to them how mohammedans haven`t taken over? Do you know that Syira and the whole region was completely christian? There are few to no Jews in mohammedan states, where have they gone? Where is freedom of religion in those countries? Why isn`t criticism of religion allowed there?

And we want to import that mentality and "values" to democratic countries. Why are mohammedans always coming to countries that are christian and why they always expect those countries to adapt to them?

Teachigns of this perverse death cult are in complete opposition to the western values and democracies based on judeo-christian moral norms.

It is a non adapting ideology that wants to gain control of any society through lies, deceit and birthrates while screaming bloody murder.

Calling it religion and comparing it to judaism, christianity, buddhism,... is malicious and vile.

Biggest enslavers in the history of world and spreading the word of muhammed through pure terror:

Exactly!!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: March 18, 2019, 12:21:10 AM »
If anyone wants to read about the similarities of the disintegration of the Western Roman Empire due to accepting massive amounts of refugees due to 'humanitarian reasons', read this:

The Day of the Barbarians

by

Alessandro Barbero  

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: March 18, 2019, 12:30:14 AM »
 >:( >:( >:(

2 islamic terrorists came from the Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch, they trained the Charlie Hebdo killers !

WHY is the media covering this up !???.

:( :( :(

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #358 on: March 18, 2019, 02:19:21 AM »
Conspriacy it was a hoax (actual footage)

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=Y7R8WNWUB17W

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: March 18, 2019, 02:21:15 AM »
>:( >:( >:(

2 islamic terrorists came from the Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch, they trained the Charlie Hebdo killers !

WHY is the media covering this up !???.

:( :( :(

I watched the original video. I can't see how he killed 50 in the Mosque. How come they aren't talking about the other Mosque.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: March 18, 2019, 02:43:37 AM »
I watched the original video. I can't see how he killed 50 in the Mosque. How come they aren't talking about the other Mosque.

Extreme Indonesian Imam was preaching in that mosque too !.

;)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #361 on: March 18, 2019, 02:50:33 AM »
And I’m just saying as is very plainly evident anywhere there is a large Muslim population
In a non Islamic country that the ideology/ religion is in compatible with any other Religion.
Go live in a large Islamic populated area - See how that works for you & then try preaching
Your spiel about Islam & muslims.

well there's 200 million muslims in india, yet most indians are hindus.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: March 18, 2019, 02:55:17 AM »
Why are mohammedans always coming to countries that are christian and why they always expect those countries to adapt to them?

i dont think they are, see india for example, nothing christian about it.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: March 18, 2019, 03:31:23 AM »

STOP BS, Pakistan is fighting with India all the time.
Islam is against all other religions.
Jungle people of Sumatra & Borneo fell for that shit too.
Chinese a fighting islam too.
Lebanon was Christian land & now !?
Etc,etc,...

Hey amigo, go to Islamabad in Jesus t-shirt, or take your wife wearing mini skirt to Tehran.Go to Molenbeek ,Belgium & scream: fuck islam !.
Visit Luton, England .........there is no more French Riviera............& so on.

U obviously read a lot, but U a not street wise  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: March 18, 2019, 03:38:17 AM »

Yes, mosque today, is just like a Fort Apache in the wild west time.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #365 on: March 18, 2019, 03:48:39 AM »

Is there a massive illegial invasion of muslim hordes in India? They hate Pakis and rightfully so...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #366 on: March 18, 2019, 04:54:08 AM »
well there's 200 million muslims in india, yet most indians are hindus.

You’ve avoided answering questions I’ve posed to you why is that?
You’re Either a Muslim or you’re just being deliberately Stupid.

And Why is it that Muslim Scumbags like to target Hindu females ?

Enough of your Silliness.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #367 on: March 18, 2019, 04:57:17 AM »
Islam is against all other religions.
Jungle people of Sumatra & Borneo fell for that shit too.
Chinese a fighting islam too.
Lebanon was Christian land & now !?
Etc,etc,...

Hey amigo, go to Islamabad in Jesus t-shirt, or take your wife wearing mini skirt to Tehran.Go to Molenbeek ,Belgium & scream: fuck islam !.
Visit Luton, England .........there is no more French Riviera............& so on.

U obviously read a lot, but U a not street wise  ;)

He is either A Fucktard / Muslim / Being Stupid or Likely all 3.

Either way he’s willfully denying the Facts about Islam & Muslims.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #368 on: March 18, 2019, 05:05:32 AM »
You are a Jew if I recall?

By birthright on my mother's side. I love both "sides" of my family even when the Jewish side will taunt me, if you will.   ;D   I was raised Catholic and became a Born Again Christian later in life.  I have an uncle who was raised Catholic but converted to Judaism because he deeply loved my aunt.  Not long ago I lost my faith and am now an Atheist.  I maintain that if I were to believe in anything, it would be in the goodness of the Nazarene's message.  

I despise islime and what I term Hollyweird Jews.  I loathe liberalism.  I am definitely for America and Israel.  I support President Trump and am Conservative.  Oh yeah...Wiggs and his stupid cult can go fuck themselves, LOL!

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #369 on: March 18, 2019, 05:10:13 AM »

He killed around 40 in the first mosque. The live stream cut off on his way to the second mosque. That attack was less successful as he got met with resistance and was unable to enter.  

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #370 on: March 18, 2019, 05:53:37 AM »
let put it this way - for sharia laws to become a reality there need to be far more than 0,8% of a population to be muslims.
knowing this, there will not be any sharia laws.
that means you comparing it to cancer is bullshit.

come back when you have an actual argument and not just a bunch of fantasies.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is  the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

We are told again and again by media and governing officials that Islam is a religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff meant to make us feel better, and blind us to harsh reality which is a barbaric ideology that is spreading.

Peace loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace loving Muslims will become our enemy. Like the Nazis, Russians Chinese the peace loving majority did not speak up until it was too late!  100of millions died.

Do the math, 1.5blllion follow a scripture that promotes killing of infidels and systematic spreading of Islam.If you cannot see the fanatics and extremists will take charge, these peace loving Muslims will follow suit through fear and violence.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: March 18, 2019, 06:01:02 AM »
The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is  the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

We are told again and again by media and governing officials that Islam is a religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff meant to make us feel better, and blind us to harsh reality which is a barbaric ideology that is spreading.

Peace loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace loving Muslims will become our enemy. Like the Nazis, Russians Chinese the peace loving majority did not speak up until it was too late!  100of millions died.

Do the math, 1.5blllion follow a scripture that promotes killing of infidels and systematic spreading of Islam.If you cannot see the fanatics and extremists will take charge, these peace loving Muslims will follow suit through fear and violence.

all (muz) boats will rise with the tide

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #372 on: March 18, 2019, 06:07:36 AM »
There are no fanatics, only followers of it. The "peace loving" ones cheer while the "extremist" is cutting the head off of kids...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: March 18, 2019, 08:07:24 AM »
You’ve avoided answering questions I’ve posed to you why is that?
You’re Either a Muslim or you’re just being deliberately Stupid.

And Why is it that Muslim Scumbags like to target Hindu females ?

Enough of your Silliness.

what questions? make sure theyre relevant to the subject.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: March 18, 2019, 08:09:41 AM »

so what? countries next to eachother have been fighting forever for many reasons as well as civil wars.

kuwait wasnt spared the invasion from iraq yet both are islam countries.