Author Topic: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand  (Read 61661 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand
« Reply #475 on: March 20, 2019, 03:50:22 PM »
so on one hand most jailed rapists are foreigners on the other hand foreigners commiting rape are freed.

please make up your mind.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #476 on: March 20, 2019, 05:56:08 PM »
Islam's Sharia law is cast from the words of Muhammad, called "hadith," his actions, called "sunnah," and the Quran, which he dictated.

The Sharia law itself cannot be altered but its interpretation, called "fiqh," by muftis (Islamic jurists) is given some latitude.

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
• A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ˝ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

http://www.justbible.org/gods-law-full-version.html

SHARIA LAW IS FILTH!

A lot of rules involving rape and death.  Just curious about the bolded part how many witnesses are needed to corroborate a woman who's a victim of a gang rape?  And since she can't testify against any of them how exactly does a case get presented?

What a fuckin warped ideology that is.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #477 on: March 20, 2019, 06:06:02 PM »
The muzzie menace must be stopped
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #478 on: March 20, 2019, 06:09:07 PM »
As bad as I feel for proud Swedes who didn’t authorize this hideous pisslamic take over of their country, the ones that did deserve every bit of pain and suffering that’s coming to them.  I hope the good ones like Kwon can get out at some point before it get’s too bad.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #479 on: March 20, 2019, 06:09:27 PM »

Good lordie....that third one whose outfits change is HAF! :P

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: March 20, 2019, 06:12:23 PM »
As bad as I feel for proud Swedes who didn’t authorize this hideous pisslamic take over of their country, the ones that did deserve every bit of pain and suffering that’s coming to them.  I hope the good ones like Kwon can get out at some point before it get’s too bad.

there's no takeover, he's full of shit.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #481 on: March 20, 2019, 06:14:01 PM »
We are fined / penalized / sent to jail whenever we speak / say / write something truthfully about Muslims these days in Sweden.

This 65-year old woman wrote something negatively but truthfully about muslims and is now risking jail.

A 71-year old man recently wrote the same (He wrote Islam is a fascist ideology) and is risking two years in jail.

Meanwhile, all the mussies committing gangrapes are freed and the blame is put on the girls.

So what are you and those in your circle doing?  Is there talk of leaving or fighting back?  I guess I don't see how you can fight back after reading this post.  Seems like a natural born citizen would feel helpless.

Also, I did not know you were from Sweden.  It would be nice if you stopped by the politics section to inform us on both sides how healthcare for all is working out?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #482 on: March 20, 2019, 06:19:57 PM »

There's a clip I saw on YT a while back.  I think it was either in Greece or turkey and I believe it was at some kind of depot (train or bus) where hundreds of muslims/africans were jumping over and pushing over fencing to run right by the police in riot gear......all are presumably peaceful law abiding citizens there ::)  The police gave up swinging batons at them and just stood there hopelessly.

No takeover or problem at all :-X

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: March 20, 2019, 06:25:35 PM »
There's a clip I saw on YT a while back.  I think it was either in Greece or turkey and I believe it was at some kind of depot (train or bus) where hundreds of muslims/africans were jumping over and pushing over fencing to run right by the police in riot gear......all are presumably peaceful law abiding citizens there ::)  The police gave up swinging batons at them and just stood there hopelessly.

i once saw a YT clip about gangs in the usa. from that clip i draw the conclusion that every city in the usa is controlled by gangs and people do not leave their houses and everybody works from home.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: March 20, 2019, 07:28:39 PM »

Saga?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #485 on: March 20, 2019, 07:29:50 PM »
i once saw a YT clip about gangs in the usa. from that clip i draw the conclusion that every city in the usa is controlled by gangs and people do not leave their houses and everybody works from home.

I love how you twist things around like a queer doing the cherry stem trick at a bar.  You remind of someone else on here.......

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #486 on: March 20, 2019, 07:32:51 PM »
Saga?

???

The Scott can do a re-write "Tonight Muzzies on the Loose"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: March 20, 2019, 07:44:57 PM »
???

The Scott can do a re-write "Tonight Muzzies on the Loose"
LOL not the Saga I was referring to. The video I was looking for has apparently been removed from youtube.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #488 on: March 20, 2019, 07:52:06 PM »
LOL not the Saga I was referring to. The video I was looking for has apparently been removed from youtube.

I didn't know what you were referring to, and that song popped up in my head immediately and right away I thought "the scott" could have some fun with this in that thread.  LOL

Does the description I gave remind you of one you saw as well Chaos?  Should we be surprised that such a thing was scrubbed from YT while the left is trying to convince us forced/unfiltered dieversity is essential to the success of the Dems U.S.?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #489 on: March 20, 2019, 10:09:10 PM »
https://www.businessinsider.com/biker-gangs-to-guard-new-zealand-mosques-after-massacre-2019-3

Bikers have vowed to stand guard outside New Zealand mosques as Muslims take part in their first Friday prayer following the Christchurch shootings.
Biker gangs like the Mongrel Mob, King Cobra, and the Black Power have promised to protect their local Muslim communities across the country.
P

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: March 20, 2019, 10:53:43 PM »
of course in some areas there would be only muslims.

just like little italy in new york, china town etc

so sweden a few hundred thousand mumslims outta what, 10 million people or so?

Absolute BS, U never ever travel to those places.

Italian,Irish or Chinese immigrants did not rape 'native' Americans like afro/muslims do it in Sweden.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #491 on: March 20, 2019, 10:55:05 PM »
Ratherbebig, still waiting on your answer. Do you support the Jewish state of Israel and their right to be there? Do you condemn Hamas and Hezbollah?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: March 20, 2019, 10:56:06 PM »
so on one hand most jailed rapists are foreigners on the other hand foreigners commiting rape are freed.

please make up your mind.

Name nationalities & religion of those FOREIGNERS  :(

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: March 20, 2019, 11:00:46 PM »
https://www.businessinsider.com/biker-gangs-to-guard-new-zealand-mosques-after-massacre-2019-3

Bikers have vowed to stand guard outside New Zealand mosques as Muslims take part in their first Friday prayer following the Christchurch shootings.
Biker gangs like the Mongrel Mob, King Cobra, and the Black Power have promised to protect their local Muslim communities across the country.

Mongrel Mob MC (aka Maori Nazis)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NZM, just don't end up in prison for 10 years  ;)

ps. King Cobra MC  :D, NO snakes in Kiwi land  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: March 20, 2019, 11:01:45 PM »
I love how you twist things around like a queer doing the cherry stem trick at a bar.  You remind of someone else on here.......

Conker the Plonker  ;)

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #495 on: March 20, 2019, 11:11:33 PM »
Please say that isn’t true.

I’m almost lost for words if it is.

Unfortumately it is true.

We were hoping for some sort of reduction or acquital but it was just wishful thinking really.

www.nytimes.com/2019/03/20/world/europe/radovan-karadzic-bosnia-un-tribunal.amp.html

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: March 20, 2019, 11:17:48 PM »

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #497 on: March 20, 2019, 11:42:36 PM »

I guess the Outlaws and Hells Angels aren't cuck guys lol
S

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #498 on: March 21, 2019, 12:48:47 AM »

Conker the Plonker  ;)

Ah , so it's Paki Plonker on the RatherbeGay account now.
Q

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: March 21, 2019, 01:30:34 AM »
I have a co-worker who works / lives in Linkoping (Sweden) says it was once the greatest place on earth, is now over-run by shitskin muzzies.

Shithole of peace piss since the muzzy invasion...