Author Topic: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand  (Read 61039 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand
« Reply #550 on: March 23, 2019, 09:22:57 PM »
We had a male PM (John Howard) who made strong statements about immigrants needing to assimilate.

BUT no we did not have such a female PM.  Our only female PM was a radical leftist.

Thanks for replying!

Interesting.....it says "Australian Prime Minister does it again", in the email chain and then goes on to say "this woman should be appointed queen of the world"  It says the name "gillard angered some Australian muslims......"   Who is Gillard?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #551 on: March 24, 2019, 02:52:54 AM »
What people fail to realise, is a lot of this PR stuff is smoke and mirrors.

Australian annual refugee quota - 20,000
New Zealand annual refugee quota - 750

;)
P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #552 on: March 24, 2019, 03:39:56 AM »
New Zealand bans terror suspect's racist manifesto; citizens told to 'destroy any copies'

New Zealand's government on Saturday banned a racist, angry manifesto written by the suspected gunman of two recent mosque shootings in Christchurch that killed 50 people, arguing that the 74-page document "promotes murder and terrorism."

New Zealand's Office of Film and Literature Classification issued a statement officially classifying the manifesto – titled "The Great Replacement" and authored by the alleged 28-year-old shooter – "objectionable" under the country's law.

“There is an important distinction to be made between ‘hate speech’, which may be rejected by many right-thinking people but which is legal to express, and this type of publication, which is deliberately constructed to inspire further murder and terrorism," New Zealand's Chief Censor David Shanks said in a statement.

X

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #553 on: March 24, 2019, 03:51:33 AM »

Is anyone besides Booty from Australia on here?

I came across something, and I'm wondering if it's true or just a "rah-rah" phony email chain type thing?  Apparently, Australia's prime minister (a woman at the time of the email, don't know her name) basically gave a statement to her country's people, and more importantly the muslims that were there and coming, that essentially said assimilate or GTFO!

I would like to know if this is true, and if so did the behavior of Muslims that caused her to make such a statement change after she made it?  If what I read is true, whoever that woman is should've been given the Nobel Peace Prize, not that traitorous pile of shit Barry >:(

As fast as those comments were said they were quickly forgotten. Our police have a real hard time dealing with the immigrants. We have gangs of up to 200-300 running riots, home invasions, assaults , theft , rape and our police force are helpless to contain it.
These immigrants work the system in their favour and abuse it. Thanks to a pc environment our media won’t report how out of control the problem is in fear of backlash from those who live in bubbles.

Don’t take it from me, strike up a conversation with any police officer who works the CBD or areas where the immigrants are placed.

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #554 on: March 24, 2019, 04:07:29 AM »
Thanks for replying!

Interesting.....it says "Australian Prime Minister does it again", in the email chain and then goes on to say "this woman should be appointed queen of the world"  It says the name "gillard angered some Australian muslims......"   Who is Gillard?

Julia Gillard.  A far left politician and ex PM . A champion of every left wing cause.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: March 24, 2019, 04:09:30 AM »
We had a male PM (John Howard) who made strong statements about immigrants needing to assimilate.

BUT no we did not have such a female PM.  Our only female PM was a radical leftist.

That was Pauline Henson, leader of 1 Nation Party  ;)

very courageous lady  :D

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #556 on: March 24, 2019, 04:12:22 AM »

Yes she has my support.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: March 24, 2019, 04:15:21 AM »
What people fail to realise, is a lot of this PR stuff is smoke and mirrors.

Australian annual refugee quota - 20,000
New Zealand annual refugee quota - 750

;)

:D , looks like Kiwi anti Jacinta rebellion is on  .............. ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: March 24, 2019, 04:19:09 AM »
Yes she has my support.

Great news for 1 Nation in NSW election  ;D , Mark Latham is new MP ...............

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #559 on: March 24, 2019, 04:34:51 AM »

Great news for 1 Nation in NSW election  ;D , Mark Latham is new MP ...............

YES great news!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #560 on: March 24, 2019, 04:38:59 AM »
As fast as those comments were said they were quickly forgotten. Our police have a real hard time dealing with the immigrants. We have gangs of up to 200-300 running riots, home invasions, assaults , theft , rape and our police force are helpless to contain it.
These immigrants work the system in their favour and abuse it. Thanks to a pc environment our media won’t report how out of control the problem is in fear of backlash from those who live in bubbles.

Don’t take it from me, strike up a conversation with any police officer who works the CBD or areas where the immigrants are placed.

Didn't think there would be a similar scenario in Australia!

Q

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #561 on: March 24, 2019, 05:11:23 AM »

A man is fighting for life after being assaulted by a gang in the heart of Melbourne this morning.

Police believe the 27-year-old victim was a passenger inside a Toyota Camry, which was travelling north along King Street, West Melbourne, when it was overtaken by a red Subaru about 4.30am.

Police cordoned off a large section of the street as investigations continue. (Nine)
A maroon-coloured Mitsubishi then parked behind the Camry, effectively boxing it in.

The passenger was then ambushed by a group of men, who dragged him from the Camry and struck him in the head with a pole, Acting Detective Sergeant Simon Watts told reporters during a press conference this morning.

"It was quite brutal, and quite confronting," Act. Det. Sgt. Watts said.

The offenders, who are all described as being African in appearance, then fled the scene.

A man is fighting for life after being attacked on King Street. (Nine)
The victim was left with serious injuries, and remains at the Royal Melbourne Hospital in a critical condition.

This just from today,

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/24/15/50/news-melbourne-police-crime-king-street-man-injured

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #562 on: March 24, 2019, 06:50:58 AM »
the nz doesnt have to do anything since they dont have a problem

wasnt that the whole point in having the massacre take place there, to show that no place is safe, not to specifly target a known problem area.

i dont get why the mc gang protects the mosque though, i thought those mc gangs didnt get involved in religion and politics

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #563 on: March 24, 2019, 07:19:38 AM »

Why would you think it would be any different?

Blacks are blacks wherever you find them.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #564 on: March 24, 2019, 07:31:31 AM »
what did he write on the guns with white font?

Just racist rants?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #565 on: March 24, 2019, 10:03:29 AM »
Purge posted this only I thought it would also be appropriate in this thread.

“https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/03/italy-muslim-migrant-bus-driver-rams-bus-full-of-children-into-cars-on-highway-sets-it-on-fire

I don't recall seeing anything about this on CNN.”

Very little if any MSM coverage- Fuck them & their Agenda & all who Support or Defend it.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: March 24, 2019, 11:45:59 AM »
the nz doesnt have to do anything since they dont have a problem

wasnt that the whole point in having the massacre take place there, to show that no place is safe, not to specifly target a known problem area.

i dont get why the mc gang protects the mosque though, i thought those mc gangs didnt get involved in religion and politics

talking shit again, MC CLUBS ...............

MC CLUBS own legitimate businesses , stop being so dumbo  ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: March 24, 2019, 11:48:39 AM »
Why would you think it would be any different?

Blacks are blacks wherever you find them.

;D yeah, no more original Aussies  , "Aussies" of Indian DNA eat them ........ :P

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: March 24, 2019, 11:59:21 AM »

Just racist rants?

Locations/names of victors over islamic hordes .............

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #569 on: March 24, 2019, 05:43:57 PM »
Julia Gillard.  A far left politician and ex PM . A champion of every left wing cause.

Well, now I'm questioning the legitimacy of this whole email as it states it was the prime minister of Australia, and then mentions the last name of Gillard before the statement.  I'd copy and paste it but it will only let me click on parts, and then it opens an image that it looks like can be saved ???, but I can't figure out how to post pics I have saved even if that's the case?

Basically, it goes on about "we speak english...learn it.  We were founded on christian faith...respect it.  This is our land, not yours....you are welcome here as long as you assimilate other GTFO" (paraphrasing)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: March 24, 2019, 11:11:27 PM »
Well, now I'm questioning the legitimacy of this whole email as it states it was the prime minister of Australia, and then mentions the last name of Gillard before the statement.  I'd copy and paste it but it will only let me click on parts, and then it opens an image that it looks like can be saved ???, but I can't figure out how to post pics I have saved even if that's the case?

Basically, it goes on about "we speak english...learn it.  We were founded on christian faith...respect it.  This is our land, not yours....you are welcome here as long as you assimilate other GTFO" (paraphrasing)

Senator Pauline Henson, leader of 1 Nation Party !.
Very patriotic & very nationalistic , simply be Aussie or f.O. , 100% anti islam.

;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #571 on: March 24, 2019, 11:58:15 PM »

Just racist rants?

Girls and sons...

I do not take kindly to disrespect...

FLOTSAM AND JETSAM...

I'm still 21...

Quarter Pounders and homemade roids...

In Reality though

Q

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #572 on: March 25, 2019, 06:42:43 AM »
Having screenshotted the Manifesto before it could be deleted, it's nothing amazing to people on here who are used to seeing and reading extreme shit every day.

Basically he says white people should breed more and Muslims shouldn't be in white people's country, stay in your fucked up one instead of trying to take over Europe and now OZ and NZ. He also rips into Madonna and Michael Jackson.

Many Muslims work hard in Australia. There are some dole bludgers but there are plenty of Aussies like that too. He's been too caught up in what is happening in Europe at it's worst which Australia isn't like.

I agree in Australia they are too soft on crime in general, they should take away small drug possession as a crime and put violent crimes like assault and home invasions as a minimum 10-20 year penalty. I think QLD has home invasions as minimum 5 years.

I voted Keep Sydney Open party for the reason the lockout laws cost people jobs which overall hurts the economy. That ugly bitch 'in charge' is fucking shit up that long term NSW will feel just because she wants to make a quick fix solution since she can't answer the hard questions. Corrupt state where the biggest party donors get whatever they want at the expense of the right decision. Far worse than any Muslims. Police kind of learnt their lessons that the Muslims are in charge anyway after Lakemba Police station got shot up in 1998  :)

Honestly other than Allah being completely made up what's wrong with Sharia Law? Seems like men will have more rights. It would immediately bring down the male suicide rate of 21 a week the majority of which I am guessing is strongly due to divorce and the family law court fucking men over. Right now men in Australia lose more and more rights all the time in the name of Feminism, i'd rather have Sharia Law and not have the risk of getting fucked over by a woman making shit up  :D

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #573 on: March 25, 2019, 06:56:23 AM »
You are a pathetic human being.

Having screenshotted the Manifesto before it could be deleted, it's nothing amazing to people on here who are used to seeing and reading extreme shit every day.

Basically he says white people should breed more and Muslims shouldn't be in white people's country, stay in your fucked up one instead of trying to take over Europe and now OZ and NZ. He also rips into Madonna and Michael Jackson.

Many Muslims work hard in Australia. There are some dole bludgers but there are plenty of Aussies like that too. He's been too caught up in what is happening in Europe at it's worst which Australia isn't like.

I agree in Australia they are too soft on crime in general, they should take away small drug possession as a crime and put violent crimes like assault and home invasions as a minimum 10-20 year penalty. I think QLD has home invasions as minimum 5 years.

I voted Keep Sydney Open party for the reason the lockout laws cost people jobs which overall hurts the economy. That ugly bitch 'in charge' is fucking shit up that long term NSW will feel just because she wants to make a quick fix solution since she can't answer the hard questions. Corrupt state where the biggest party donors get whatever they want at the expense of the right decision. Far worse than any Muslims. Police kind of learnt their lessons that the Muslims are in charge anyway after Lakemba Police station got shot up in 1998  :)

Honestly other than Allah being completely made up what's wrong with Sharia Law? Seems like men will have more rights. It would immediately bring down the male suicide rate of 21 a week the majority of which I am guessing is strongly due to divorce and the family law court fucking men over. Right now men in Australia lose more and more rights all the time in the name of Feminism, i'd rather have Sharia Law and not have the risk of getting fucked over by a woman making shit up  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #574 on: March 25, 2019, 07:05:54 AM »
Having screenshotted the Manifesto before it could be deleted, it's nothing but amazing to people on here who are used this shit every day.

Basically he says white people should breed more and Muslims shouldn't be in white people's country, stay in your fucked up one instead of trying to take over Europe and now OZ and NZ.

Fully agree, thanks.
Q