Author Topic: Rambo: Last Blood  (Read 90913 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Rambo: Last Blood
« on: March 15, 2019, 02:42:16 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Rambo: Last Blood
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 02:46:04 PM »
Good show,great scene

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 03:00:47 PM »
Good show,great scene

Took me a while before I realized talking to the kids was just to bait the guys to come after him again so he can get his revenge.  They fooked with the wrong war vet.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 03:04:56 PM »
Of course the white guys all get shot to hell and the intelligent compassionate heroic negro is victorious at the end.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 03:19:54 PM »
Of course the white guys all get shot to hell and the intelligent compassionate heroic negro is victorious at the end.

I guess they attempted to camouflage the PC stuff by also shooting dead a Mexican and a Native American.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 04:10:01 PM »

AHEM!!!

Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 04:30:48 PM »
AHEM!!!

Thankfully those compassionate righteous black men were there to protect the women.  After all, white men are just a bunch of fat stupid racist bullies and rapists.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 05:11:15 PM »
Yes I've noticed that trend also. Hollywood can barely bring themselves to kill a black person in a movie these days. It's pathetic. In today's age I can really get behind a bunch of white guys killing each other ... not! I want to see real gritty movies where blacks are getting shot up with heads exploding etc. Come on Hollywood show us you've got balls. Tarantino? Ok he showed a black guy getting raped and a black kid acciddently shot in the head in Pulp Fiction. But his track record lately has been too PC - Hateful Eight for example.Too many dead whites in your movies!!!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2019, 11:37:33 PM »
Ridiculous shit. Black folks can make "all-black" movies, they call it BET, etc.
All-white movies are racist.

Well, retards gonna retard...  Libtards gonna libtard..

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2019, 04:36:48 AM »
I remember when the black guy was always the first one to die in movies  ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 07:26:53 AM »
Donde está Silvestre?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2019, 03:21:08 AM »
Thankfully those compassionate righteous black men were there to protect the women.  After all, white men are just a bunch of fat stupid racist bullies and rapists.
Yes, the people that believe this shit have never lived in a ghetto.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 11:25:03 AM »
I've seen multiple ADT home security commercials where a rich, black family in a suburb hears the alarm go off, the little black daughter in pigtails yells "Daddy, oh no"...to which the noble black father pushes the ADT alarm and the responders find two white males just before they could jimmy inside with a crowbar. Those evil white guys invading upper middle class black communities.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2019, 11:32:24 AM »
I've seen multiple ADT home security commercials where a rich, black family in a suburb hears the alarm go off, the little black daughter in pigtails yells "Daddy, oh no"...to which the noble black father pushes the ADT alarm and the responders find two white males just before they could jimmy inside with a crowbar. Those evil white guys invading upper middle class black communities.
Yes, the white man is truly a menace! 

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2019, 11:40:51 AM »
Yes, the white man is truly a menace! 
Ever notice up to HALF or more of LOCKUP RAW focuses on the AB white prison gang? Even though they make up a small majority of prison gangs and basically were formed out of necessity after white boys being thrown to the wolves in prison couldn't take it anymore.

In real life, how many times have you really seen a dude rockin swastikas walking around? Crips and bloods and Mexican gangs? Take a few inner city buses. 

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2019, 11:41:11 AM »
I saw a trailer for a movie called "the intruder".  It's the common story of a black couple buying a mansion in Napa and having the previous white owner continue to stalk and harass them.  Must be based off a true story.  

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2019, 11:49:33 AM »
I saw a trailer for a movie called "the intruder".  It's the common story of a black couple buying a mansion in Napa and having the previous white owner continue to stalk and harass them.  Must be based off a true story.  

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2019, 12:21:56 PM »
A tale as old as time.  A murderous white psychopath harassing a peace-loving wealthy black couple in their giant mansion.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2019, 12:49:14 PM »
A tale as old as time.  A murderous white psychopath harassing a peace-loving wealthy black couple in their giant mansion.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2019, 12:56:14 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2019, 12:58:49 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2019, 02:50:20 AM »
Ever notice up to HALF or more of LOCKUP RAW focuses on the AB white prison gang? Even though they make up a small majority of prison gangs and basically were formed out of necessity after white boys being thrown to the wolves in prison couldn't take it anymore.

In real life, how many times have you really seen a dude rockin swastikas walking around? Crips and bloods and Mexican gangs? Take a few inner city buses. 
Of course, they have to keep the narrative going.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2019, 01:55:52 PM »
"The demand for white supremacists far outweighs the supply". - Gavin McInnes

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2019, 04:01:19 PM »
"The demand for white supremacists far outweighs the supply". - Gavin McInnes

The supply of blacks far outweigh the demand.
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2019, 04:05:36 PM »
Bwaahaaaaaaaaaa!