Author Topic: Rambo: Last Blood  (Read 90998 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Rambo: Last Blood
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2019, 05:03:55 PM »
The supply of blacks far outweigh the demand.

Black people still seem pretty sore about being brought to the United States against their will all those years ago.  Odd that it never occurred to them to go back to Africa once they were longer forced to be here. 

It's almost as if they feel their lives are better here in this evil, oppressive, white nation than they would be in Africa with all their black brothers and sisters.  How can that be?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2019, 05:10:54 PM »
Africans are flooding Europe and North America as immigrants but I never see hordes of Norwegians immigrating to Liberia, why is that?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2019, 05:17:52 PM »
Africans are flooding Europe and North America as immigrants but I never see hordes of Norwegians immigrating to Liberia, why is that?

I don't understand it.  I've been assured that white people are awful human beings, racists, sexists, misogynists.  Just the worst of humanity.

You would think that the brilliant and noble African people would avoid us at all cost.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2019, 05:19:14 PM »
I don't understand it.  I've been assured that white people are awful human beings, racists, sexists, misogynists.  Just the worst of humanity.

You would think that the brilliant and noble African people would avoid us at all cost.
I know, I can't figure it out either.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2019, 10:29:05 AM »
I don't understand it.  I've been assured that white people are awful human beings, racists, sexists, misogynists.  Just the worst of humanity.

A limited number of whites are necessary for creating and supporting technological innovation that stimulates economic growth, driving free Capitalist trade and maintaining order in the modern, Industrial world.

Past that, fuck racist whiteys.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2019, 02:51:32 AM »

Quite intriguing.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2019, 03:23:50 AM »
Black people still seem pretty sore about being brought to the United States against their will all those years ago.  Odd that it never occurred to them to go back to Africa once they were longer forced to be here. 

Some returned to Liberia but that project hasn't turned out that well so far.
Lincoln wanted them sent to the Caribbean islands once slavery had been abolished. It was an idea which the American government should have persisted with back then. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2019, 03:37:48 AM »

No good gyms in Liberia  :(

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2019, 03:47:32 AM »
No good gyms in Liberia  :(
Could be but I doubt it. ;D  There are Liberians who are jacked even with super primitive equipment.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2019, 07:09:43 PM »
Some returned to Liberia but that project hasn't turned out that well so far.

That must be because of all the racist whites in Liberia constantly oppressing them.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2019, 07:23:53 PM »
Could be but I doubt it. ;D  There are Liberians who are jacked even with super primitive equipment.

That must be because of all the racist whites in Liberia constantly oppressing them.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2019, 08:53:23 PM »
Congrats to Sly for creating the 2 longest running narratives in film history. Rocky and Rambo. Narrative meaning one continuous story with the same actor playing the same character and the same story continuing from one film to the next. While James Bond and Star Wars have gone on a long time, they cetainly are not continuous narratives, they do not follow one continuous story nor have the same characters. The Rocky narrative is now 43 years long(1976-counting). Each movie a continuation of the last, and Rambo about 38 years, same character, new stage of the story.

MONUMENTAL achievement. These constant narratives have to adjust for cultural, political and popular culture changes over decades and still stay relevant. Public at large willing to sit through 40+ year long movies(with minor year breaks). Film history will remember and this will never be duplicated.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2019, 09:02:08 PM »
Congrats to Sly for creating the 2 longest running narratives in film history. Rocky and Rambo. Narrative meaning one continuous story with the same actor playing the same character and the same story continuing from one film to the next. While James Bond and Star Wars have gone on a long time, they cetainly are not continuous narratives, they do not follow one continuous story nor have the same characters. The Rocky narrative is now 43 years long(1976-counting). Each movie a continuation of the last, and Rambo about 38 years, same character, new stage of the story.

MONUMENTAL achievement. These constant narratives have to adjust for cultural, political and popular culture changes over decades and still stay relevant. Public at large willing to sit through 40+ year long movies(with minor year breaks). Film history will remember and this will never be duplicated.

Excellent way of seeing His achievements and Stallone is indeed, Da Shit!...He's a Colossal example that TRT & GH implementation helps to keep the body and obviously, the mind young!..

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2019, 02:01:50 AM »
Excellent way of seeing His achievements and Stallone is indeed, Da Shit!...He's a Colossal example that TRT & GH implementation helps to keep the body and obviously, the mind young!..

How could you possibly know a thing about what keeps him going?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2019, 02:52:47 AM »
How could you possibly know a thing about what keeps him going?

Chido is Slys pharmacist.
Q

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2019, 03:17:20 AM »

because norwegians lack reasons to immigrate. norway is the 9th richest country in the world.

that hasnt always been the case, there's 4.5 million people of norwegian ancestry in the us, that's nearly as many as norwegians in norway (5.1 million).

now for africa, there's quite a few reasons to go to another country:

conflicts.
poverty.
poor governance.
corruption.
unemployment.
population growth.
droughts and famine.

between 1825 and 1925 more than 800,000 norwegians immigrated to north america, that's 1/3 of the population.

so norwegians are by far a bigger group of immigrants than liberians.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2019, 09:49:39 AM »
because norwegians lack reasons to immigrate. norway is the 9th richest country in the world.

that hasnt always been the case, there's 4.5 million people of norwegian ancestry in the us, that's nearly as many as norwegians in norway (5.1 million).

conflicts.
poverty.
poor governance.
corruption.
unemployment.
population growth.
droughts and famine.

between 1825 and 1925 more than 800,000 norwegians immigrated to north america, that's 1/3 of the population.

You're forgetting to say why African countries have all of those problems.  You know the answer.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2019, 10:51:28 AM »

conflicts.
poverty.
poor governance.
corruption.
unemployment.
population growth.
droughts and famine.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2019, 11:29:35 AM »
Looks like the elites are prepping our anii for the coming of...

Wakanda

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2019, 12:15:18 PM »
You're forgetting to say why African countries have all of those problems.  You know the answer.

you know why norwegians STOPPED coming to the usa after 1929? because of the economic crisis in the 1930s.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2019, 03:24:58 PM »
you know why norwegians STOPPED coming to the usa after 1929? because of the economic crisis in the 1930s.

Yes, Norway and Liberia are comparable.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2019, 03:41:58 PM »
Yes, Norway and Liberia are comparable.

whats your point? you say that africans are flooding europe and north america and norwegians are not, how is that a fair comparison? why would people from one of the worlds richest nation have reason to leave their country?

but africans - clearly - have reasons to leave theirs. just as norwegians USED TO have reasons to leave their country back when THEY TOO were suffering from famine etc.

in fact norwegians flooded north america MORE than the africans, good luck finding an african country where 1/3 of the population left for north america like norwegians did.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2019, 03:54:54 PM »
whats your point? you say that africans are flooding europe and north america and norwegians are not, how is that a fair comparison? why would people from one of the worlds richest nation have reason to leave their country?

but africans - clearly - have reasons to leave theirs. just as norwegians USED TO have reasons to leave their country back when THEY TOO were suffering from famine etc.

in fact norwegians flooded north america MORE than the africans, good luck finding an african country where 1/3 of the population left for north america like norwegians did.

You can't really be this stupid.  Please tell me you're just being confrontational.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2019, 04:06:52 PM »
You can't really be this stupid.  Please tell me you're just being confrontational.

all i know is that every thread you participate in you post shit and i have to correct you.

doesnt seem to matter what's being discussed. protein powder? you dont know shit. hollywood? you dont know shit. politics? you dont know shit.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2019, 04:09:25 PM »
all i know is that every thread you participate in you post shit and i have to correct you.

doesnt seem to matter what's being discussed. protein powder? you dont know shit. hollywood? you dont know shit. politics? you dont know shit.
Go do some lines of protein, maybe it will build some brain muscle.  Until then here is some reading:

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Figure out the difference between Norway and your beloved African countries.