Author Topic: Rambo: Last Blood  (Read 90927 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Rambo: Last Blood
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2019, 04:24:47 PM »
Go do some lines of protein, maybe it will build some brain muscle.  Until then here is some reading:

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Figure out the difference between Norway and your beloved African countries.

iq in south korea = 106
iq in north korea = 102

iq levels are virtually the same.

yet south korea has a GDP rank of #11 ($1.655 trillion) and north korea has a GDP rank of #125 ($30.7 billion)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2019, 04:28:10 PM »
iq in south korea = 106
iq in north korea = 102

iq levels are virtually the same.

yet south korea has a GDP rank of #11 ($1.655 trillion) and north korea has a GDP rank of #125 ($30.7 billion)

I realize now that you are like Prime and just want to argue.  If you are really this stupid about IQ as well as your belief in magical bodybuilding supplements I really do feel sorry for you.  Enjoy your life.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2019, 04:38:30 PM »
I realize now that you are like Prime and just want to argue.  If you are really this stupid about IQ as well as your belief in magical bodybuilding supplements I really do feel sorry for you.  Enjoy your life.

if it's all about iq, please explain why south korea is at the top and north korea is at the bottom, having some of the highest ranked iq of all the worlds populations.

qatar is the #1 richest country in the world, yet their average iq is 78 (by your own link) that puts them LOWER than eritrea (iq 85) and many more african countries.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2019, 04:52:47 AM »
if it's all about iq, please explain why south korea is at the top and north korea is at the bottom, having some of the highest ranked iq of all the worlds populations.

qatar is the #1 richest country in the world, yet their average iq is 78 (by your own link) that puts them LOWER than eritrea (iq 85) and many more african countries.
Outliers mean nothing to you?  I guess you are retarded about statistics as with everything else.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2019, 09:31:40 AM »
Outliers mean nothing to you?  I guess you are retarded about statistics as with everything else.

why is every respond from you a question? you wanna make a case that africans flood other countries because of their iq, then make that case.