Author Topic: Paris Jackson attempted suicide!  (Read 6642 times)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: Paris Jackson attempted suicide!
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2019, 07:03:36 PM »
She is no longer hot.

Ruined her looks with drugs, drinking and ridiculous tattoos.

Nobody cares anymore.

Hotness gone. Interest gone.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2019, 10:18:07 PM »
She is no longer hot.

Ruined her looks with drugs, drinking and ridiculous tattoos.

Nobody cares anymore.

Hotness gone. Interest gone.

Wbat does she look like now?
Q

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2019, 10:24:26 PM »

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2019, 10:25:12 PM »
Her life must be so hard ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2019, 01:39:07 AM »

Looks like a young Alicia silverstone with a getbigger creeping on her from behind

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2019, 04:09:54 AM »
tmz  ::)
Are you implying that it's a made up story and she didn't attempt suicide?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2019, 06:42:40 AM »
And not a single intercourse was given. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2019, 06:46:42 AM »
Who's gonna direct the next interminable Tolkien movie now?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2019, 06:52:53 AM »
Who's gonna direct the next interminable Tolkien movie now?

;D

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2019, 10:17:44 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2019, 10:32:13 AM »
Sadly, she likely won’t make it.

Brought up in lunacy and thrust into public life for absolutely no viable reason.

If she can somehow hold on, she’d be wise to “disappear”, pursue an education and then work a meaningful job. Totally reject celebrity.

And stay away from booze, drugs, hangers-on, and any Hollyweird types.

But she won’t do any of this.

And sadly she likely won’t make it.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2019, 10:36:32 AM »
i dont think a thread like this has a place on getbig. certainly not at the top o the page.

i dont think im asking too much when i want to log on to getbig and not see a topic about paris jackson at the top of the page every single day.

i suggest that the topic starter get a 1 month ban and everybody who has engaged in this thread by discussing this subject get a warning.

if somebody ask you what you spent the last 2 days doing on the internet and your answer is "discussing paris jackson" then you should get some help and that quickly.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2019, 10:55:20 AM »
i dont think a thread like this has a place on getbig. certainly not at the top o the page.

i dont think im asking too much when i want to log on to getbig and not see a topic about paris jackson at the top of the page every single day.

i suggest that the topic starter get a 1 month ban and everybody who has engaged in this thread by discussing this subject get a warning.

if somebody ask you what you spent the last 2 days doing on the internet and your answer is "discussing paris jackson" then you should get some help and that quickly.
I think if you pretended that you only discuss "important" things on getbig you would be a pseudo intellectual hypocrite. Discussing Paris Hilton shows intellectual humility. Like someone that only watches socially relevant and intellectually stimulating television. What a pathetic tool. Even geniuses love watching Beavis and Butthead.

Now, does anyone actually know the method of suicide she tried? Missed that part. If its pills, probably just a cry for help. Slashing major veins shows serious intent.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2019, 10:57:29 AM »

I should get banned? :'(

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2019, 11:10:02 AM »
I think if you pretended that you only discuss "important" things on getbig you would be a pseudo intellectual hypocrite. Discussing Paris Hilton shows intellectual humility. Like someone that only watches socially relevant and intellectually stimulating television. What a pathetic tool. Even geniuses love watching Beavis and Butthead.

Now, does anyone actually know the method of suicide she tried? Missed that part. If its pills, probably just a cry for help. Slashing major veins shows serious intent.

in other words, you want getbig to be dominated by tmz-type subjects. ok i disagree.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2019, 11:49:37 AM »
in other words, you want getbig to be dominated by tmz-type subjects. ok i disagree.

Its called balance. Some goofy, some serious, whatever. This is the old intellectual bigotry argument. Only I can laugh at sometning totally frivolous and pointless. If we were to allow mere mortal intellectuals this privilige, their whole mind would become consumed with such folly.

A man with my superior intellect and character must protect the intellectual mortals.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2019, 11:53:20 AM »
Its called balance. Some goofy, some serious, whatever. This is the old intellectual bigotry argument. Only I can laugh at sometning totally frivolous and pointless. If we were to allow mere mortal intellectuals this privilige, their whole mind would become consumed with such folly.

A man with my superior intellect and character must protect the intellectual mortals.

it's not one or the other.

it's about picking something better than any type of shit. and when i say paris jackson attempted suicide is shit beleive that to be true. besides we already got a thread about michael jackson. how many threads about the jackson family do you feel is necessary to occupy the upper half of getbig?

so am i right to say that this is a shitty thread? sure i am.

are you right for defending this shitty thread? not one bit.

now fuck off.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2019, 11:56:14 AM »
it's not one or the other.

it's about picking something better than any type of shit. and when i say paris jackson attempted suicide is shit beleive that to be true. besides we already got a thread about michael jackson. how many threads about the jackson family do you feel is necessary to occupy the upper half of getbig?

so am i right to say that this is a shitty thread? sure i am.

are you right for defending this shitty thread? not one bit.

now fuck off.

You don't have to comment on a thread if you don't want to.  Why don't you quite crying like a bitch and fuck off yourself.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2019, 11:58:40 AM »
here's a few topics from tmz that would be far more interesting to talk about than paris jackson attempted suicide, yet for some unknown reason you prefer to talk about paris jackson...  i cant explain why, and neither can you it seems.

carolina panthers lineman KO'ed in street fight (video)

dropkick murpys ken casey bloodied in fight (video)

stallone worried about conor mcgregor

conor mcgregor pep talk to boston bruins

but n o... lets not talk about fights and MANLY MEN... lets make topics about PARIS JACKSON and pretend thats the RIGHT THING TO DO!

get the fuck out of here.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2019, 12:01:14 PM »
You don't have to comment on a thread if you don't want to.  Why don't you quite crying like a bitch and fuck off yourself.

piss of girly man... this is a MANS board not some girly msg board where you gossip about your celebrity darlings...

youre a grown man right? i assume you are. so why do you end up making threads about PARIS JACKSON? whats next, a thread bout paris hilton? how about some gossip about kim kardashian ???

what the hell is wrong witrh you? you got the same internet available to you as everybody else, yet this is the best you can do?

why dont you just admit you fucked up and assure us that it will never happen again instead of defending your right to make threads about celebrity women.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2019, 12:02:28 PM »
piss of girly man... this is a MANS board not some girly msg board where you gossip about your celebrity darlings...

youre a grown man right? i assume you are. so why do you end up making threads about PARIS JACKSON? whats next, a thread bout paris hilton? how about some gossip about kim kardashian ???

what the hell is wrong witrh you? you got the same internet available to you as everybody else, yet this is the best you can do?

why dont you just admit you fucked up and assure us that it will never happen again instead of defending your right to make threads about celebrity women.

Again, you don't have to post on this thread.  Move along.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2019, 12:29:28 PM »

Frig off, fucktard.

Paris Jackson is serious biz.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2019, 12:32:34 PM »
This thread is not about Paris Hilton. No one truly cares if she lives or dies, nor cares what she has to say about her despair. Waah waa little snowflake.

This thread is about this phenomena of one ofthe wealthiest famous men in the world who had everything and in the end desired to be under general anaesthetic, whch ended up killing him, rather than face the miserable despair of his life.

Now his proclaimed daughter, a famous, rich kid who will see nothing but green lights the rest of her life, cannot stand her existence. Isn't it an existence if just doing whatever the fuck you want?

It cant be genetic depression because she doesn't have his genes. Its some aspect of this wealth and fame that is unbearable, not just for them but for the COUNTLESS number of dead celebrities who took their own life after they "had it all".

When Piana was on life support the thread was about him. Is he gonna make it? Updates,etc.

But this thread isn't about Paris.

Now if someone posts an update on how shes doing or where shes recovering, that would be utter, mindless, SHIT.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2019, 12:44:23 PM »

Paris Jackson is SERIOUS business.

Paris Jackson is the reason this board exists for starters.

And don't forget , Paris Jackson is a Metaphor for society today.

You don't want your children to end up like Paris do you? We all want Denis Tsyplenkov to recover.

Use this as a learning experience.

So be thankful for Paris.
Q

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2019, 12:50:18 PM »
Frig off, fucktard.

Paris Jackson is serious biz.

no amount of heavy metal records will save your masculinity after the above post.