Author Topic: Paris Jackson attempted suicide!  (Read 6641 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Paris Jackson attempted suicide!
« on: March 16, 2019, 01:30:43 PM »
She must be a basket case because of that Leaving Neverland documentary.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/16/paris-jackson-hospitalized-attempted-suicide-leaving-neverland-michael/

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
Re: Paris Jackson attempted suicide!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 01:34:22 PM »
She shouldn't be too upset, at least he isn't her biological father. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 01:44:40 PM »
She shouldn't be too upset, at least he isn't her biological father. 
Very pretty girl, her biological father must be a good looking dude because her mom isn't much.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 01:50:36 PM »
her biological father must be a good looking dude

Welcome!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 01:50:57 PM »
Very pretty girl, her biological father must be a good looking dude because her mom isn't much.

She doesn't look great in that pic from TMZ.....it's like she's punishing herself b4 the suicide even.  I think she's absolutely stunning with her natural hair, and for someone that grew up around a nutcase, a whack pack, and every thing at her beckon call, she seems like she's a pretty smart young lady.  

Hope she doesn't let her father's demons become hers.  The first thing I would do if I was her would be to get a DNA test, and then worry about therapy if it's positive.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2019, 01:52:14 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2019, 01:52:23 PM »
She doesn't look great in that pic from TMZ.....it's like she's punishing herself b4 the suicide even.  I think she's absolutely stunning with her natural hair, and for someone that grew up around a nutcase, a whack pack, and every thing at her beckon call, she seems like she's a pretty smart young lady.  

Hope she doesn't let her father's demons become hers.  The first thing I would do if I was her would be to get a DNA test, and then worry about therapy if it's positive.

Paris has had hard time since her dad's death in 2009. She attempted suicide back in 2013 as well, and has been open about her struggles with depression in the past.
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2019, 01:54:03 PM »

DNA test, for what?  Therapy for a positive what?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2019, 01:58:51 PM »
Nature was created over millions of years. When humans fuck with it, it ALWAYS goes wrong. Lie to the kid about her biological father, it doesn't matter. Lie to her fake father and say being 52 years old doesn't matter, you can be 12 years old in your mind. Lie to boys and say they are girls and see a lifetime suicide attempt rate of over 40%(only reported cases).Lie to gays in the 70s that fun random sex with as many men as possible in San Fransico bath houses is fine, perfectly natural,  you get an AIDS epidemic.

Soon they'll find life on Mars, some microbial slime,  start fucking with it, send men who will bring back some fucking virus that the world has never seen and no scientist can find an antidote for beacuse its Martian. Next black plague. Just keep fixing and adjusting nature stupid humans.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2019, 02:02:40 PM »
DNA test, for what?  Therapy for a positive what?

DNA test to see if her real biological father was George Hamilton or not.
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2019, 02:04:47 PM »
I'm surprised the biological father (if he's still alive) hasn't tried to get money out of her.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2019, 02:06:01 PM »

^This........or to just exclude whacko jacko.  Both would be welcome news to her I'm sure.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2019, 02:08:02 PM »
I'm surprised the biological father (if he's still alive) hasn't tried to get money out of her.
He just died. Arnold Klein, Michaels dermatologist/candy doctor(I need morphine for my skin peel). Debbie Rowe, the mother was his nurse, how they all met.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2019, 02:08:22 PM »
Paris Jackson is one person who can honestly blame a dysfunctional childhood for her woes today and be believable. Almost the entire Jackson tribe is dysfunctional according to the gossip media.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2019, 02:09:38 PM »

Wouldn't you think that (if that is the case) the biological father who sired Paris got quite a bunch of money at that time?

I am assuming such. Such an amount that you wouldn't need or even want to "get money" from her.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2019, 02:11:44 PM »
He just died. Arnold Klein, Michaels dermatologist/candy doctor(I need morphine for my skin peel). Debbie Rowe, the mother was his nurse, how they all met.

Aha, so Arnold Klein was the biological father then?

Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2019, 02:16:46 PM »
Paris Jackson is one person who can honestly blame a dysfunctional childhood for her woes today and be believable. Almost the entire Jackson tribe is dysfunctional according to the gossip media.
Who knows what she went through being raised by that family.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2019, 02:30:53 PM »
Who knows what she went through being raised by that family.

I shudder at the thought!
Q

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2019, 02:35:12 PM »
Aha, so Arnold Klein was the biological father then?

Heres Kleins son Prince Michael Jackson

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2019, 02:36:57 PM »
First world problems.

Poor me when you're a white girl a strange black man with $500 million+ chooses to pretend is his daughter, and the strange black man dies before you're old enough to get triggered by him.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2019, 02:47:19 PM »
First world problems.

Poor me when you're a white girl a strange black man with $500 million+ chooses to pretend is his daughter, and the strange black man dies before you're old enough to get triggered by him.
First world problems no doubt but still problems.  Growing up with a mega popular (and then sinister) parent pretty much fucks up your chances of ever having your own identity.  She is trying to get an acting career going but has stated it's tough because everyone knows who she is and doesn't take her seriously.  Her best option would probably be to move to France or Switzerland or some place and change her name.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2019, 03:32:29 PM »
Who?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2019, 03:46:01 PM »
Who?
Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's daughter.  Not biological as it seems MJ was a virgin.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2019, 06:36:32 PM »
Has tried and failed at suicide twice.

Needs to try harder.