Author Topic: Paris Jackson attempted suicide!  (Read 6640 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Paris Jackson attempted suicide!
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2019, 12:50:56 PM »

wall of text. didnt read.

stop rambling get to the point

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2019, 01:11:49 PM »
wall of text. didnt read.

stop rambling get to the point
Oh you read. You're starting to embarrass yourself now. You're the one who was proposing members get banned for posts that are too frivolous and silly for a BODYBUILDING GOSSIP board. You're sinking fast. Get out of the thread sport. Its over.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2019, 01:23:59 PM »
Oh you read. You're starting to embarrass yourself now. You're the one who was proposing members get banned for posts that are too frivolous and silly for a BODYBUILDING GOSSIP board. You're sinking fast. Get out of the thread sport. Its over.

either you agree with me, that there's far more interesting things to talk about, silly or not, than paris jackson.

or you disagree, meaning that, indeed, we should be  talking about paris jackson. and why stop there - we should also be talking about kim kardashian and compare different brands of pantyhose.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2019, 01:48:33 PM »
piss of girly man... this is a MANS board not some girly msg board where you gossip about your celebrity darlings...

youre a grown man right? i assume you are. so why do you end up making threads about PARIS JACKSON? whats next, a thread bout paris hilton? how about some gossip about kim kardashian ???

what the hell is wrong witrh you? you got the same internet available to you as everybody else, yet this is the best you can do?

why dont you just admit you fucked up and assure us that it will never happen again instead of defending your right to make threads about celebrity women.

Paris Jackson is SERIOUS business.

Paris Jackson is the reason this board exists for starters.

And don't forget , Paris Jackson is a Metaphor for society today.

You don't want your children to end up like Paris do you? We all want Denis Tsyplenkov to recover.
Paris is what prevents the Earth from flattening.

Use this as a learning experience.

So be thankful for Paris.
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2019, 03:41:01 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2019, 04:10:42 PM »
First world problems.

Poor me when you're a white girl a strange black man with $500 million+ chooses to pretend is his daughter, and the strange black man dies before you're old enough to get triggered by him.

If someone adopts a child, are they not the child's parent?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2019, 04:12:16 PM »
Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's daughter.  Not biological as it seems MJ was a virgin.

I imagine this would depend on how you define virgin.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2019, 04:14:42 PM »
i dont think a thread like this has a place on getbig. certainly not at the top o the page.

i dont think im asking too much when i want to log on to getbig and not see a topic about paris jackson at the top of the page every single day.

i suggest that the topic starter get a 1 month ban and everybody who has engaged in this thread by discussing this subject get a warning.

if somebody ask you what you spent the last 2 days doing on the internet and your answer is "discussing paris jackson" then you should get some help and that quickly.

Good point. However, you're ignoring the fact that Getbig is a hotbed of useless gossip.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2019, 04:16:09 PM »
I think if you pretended that you only discuss "important" things on getbig you would be a pseudo intellectual hypocrite. Discussing Paris Hilton shows intellectual humility. Like someone that only watches socially relevant and intellectually stimulating television. What a pathetic tool. Even geniuses love watching Beavis and Butthead.

Now, does anyone actually know the method of suicide she tried? Missed that part. If its pills, probably just a cry for help. Slashing major veins shows serious intent.

-Depends on how you define important things.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2019, 04:20:07 PM »
piss of girly man... this is a MANS board not some girly msg board where you gossip about your celebrity darlings...

youre a grown man right? i assume you are. so why do you end up making threads about PARIS JACKSON? whats next, a thread bout paris hilton? how about some gossip about kim kardashian ???

what the hell is wrong witrh you? you got the same internet available to you as everybody else, yet this is the best you can do?

why dont you just admit you fucked up and assure us that it will never happen again instead of defending your right to make threads about celebrity women.

Getbig is a bodybuilding and weight training forum? Who knew? Without the silly gossip, Getbig would likely cease to exist.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2019, 04:23:49 PM »
either you agree with me, that there's far more interesting things to talk about, silly or not, than paris jackson.

or you disagree, meaning that, indeed, we should be  talking about paris jackson. and why stop there - we should also be talking about kim kardashian and compare different brands of pantyhose.

Now you are moving into the realm of absurdity.  ;D

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2019, 04:33:59 PM »
Well..... Paris needs to find a new line of business. Evidently she is horrible at suicide. She needs to work with blind kids or something.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2019, 04:57:07 PM »
Wasnt she supposed to have african features?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2019, 11:36:39 PM »

Similar bone structure and features. They are related. Michael Jackson provided the sperm for artificial insemination.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2019, 12:55:48 AM »

Similar bone structure and features. They are related. Michael Jackson provided the sperm for artificial insemination.

Apparently, there was a lot of Caucasian and Native American folks in the Jackson family ancestry -DNA.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2019, 01:18:44 AM »

Very cool Jr!

Maybe Mihail was her father after all!
Q

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2019, 01:40:09 AM »
Very cool Jr!

Maybe Mihail was her father after all!

Debbie Rowe admitted in an interview after Jacko’s death that she never had sex with him and felt like a ‘racehorse being inseminated’  :o

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8638219/debbie-rowe-admitted-in-an-interview-after-jackos-death-that-she-never-had-sex-with-him-and-felt-like-a-racehorse-being-inseminated/

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2019, 02:17:46 AM »
Debbie Rowe admitted in an interview after Jacko’s death that she never had sex with him and felt like a ‘racehorse being inseminated’  :o

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8638219/debbie-rowe-admitted-in-an-interview-after-jackos-death-that-she-never-had-sex-with-him-and-felt-like-a-racehorse-being-inseminated/

It's still Mihails genes in Paris!  (Gambino boss shot dead)
Q