Author Topic: $430 Million: Mike Trout will be playing for the Angels for the next 12 years  (Read 6634 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
The picture is a dedication to our political genius poster, Coach!

It must remain, as a testament of what one could achieve with political dedication.

Hahahaha political genius.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Awesome and very deserving but he’s going to get raped in taxes which is the reason why Bryce Harper went to the Phillies instead of the Dodgers
Bryce wanted Trout to come to Philly when his contract was up. Doubt the Phillies would have ma him and Trout though.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 ;)         let's see where he stands when he hits 2000 games, if he makes it that far.
F

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
TROUT IS A GOOD PLAYER BUT LOOKING AT THAT CARD IN THE BACK PULJOS SMOKE THOSE SAME YRS NUMBERS

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
TROUT IS A GOOD PLAYER BUT LOOKING AT THAT CARD IN THE BACK PULJOS SMOKE THOSE SAME YRS NUMBERS

STILL NUTZ THE STRIKE
Q

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
                           go to a batting cage crank it up to 95 mph, see how well you do hitting the ball. i agree about golf being pathetic though. :D

Lol, put them in at 75......
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Holy shit you guys are stupid people.

Nah man, robc is solid.

Just a bit misinformed on this topic.
Y

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ok, it’s obvious that you are “Roboguns” gimmick account

::)

I'm so disgusted by gimmicks that I currently have a name change request into teh Ron to avoid it.  OMR can verify that.

go to a batting cage crank it up to 95 mph, see how well you do hitting the ball. i agree about golf being pathetic though. :D

Spent plenty of time in batting cages playing in my youth and for fun into my early 20's, and I have gone to the driving range probably 30-40 times in my adult life and maybe 15-20 with my dad as a kid.  I haven't gone to just a regular cage for around 17 years, but I'm willing to bet I could connect solid with 75% still by the second group of quarters, and those are at about 70-75mph.  Last time I went to the driving range was a a little more than a year b4 I tore my bicep so probably around around 4 years now.....still could hit a 7 iron further than all three drivers.....just like when I was a kid. :-\

I pitched, played shortstop, and outfield and was good enough that the ump who went on to play AAA as a catcher was livid with me after spending hours with me on pitching, and so were the high school coaches that watched me growing up when I ditched baseball (and football) for a skateboard, and later the weights.  No one was upset with me about not continuing basketball for some reason ???

At the college world series I went to 20 some years ago (for the chicks and parties, not the games) they had multiple activities set up....one of which was a radar gun.  I hadn't even thrown a baseball in a friendly game of catch for 3-5 years, and not a single pitch since I was 15......my best was an 87 or 89 after 5 tries with no warm up.....and I had been drinking a bit.  I don't know how accurate the gun was, but the operators were flipping out my short bulky ass did it so....

It's not a hard sport if you have a strong work ethic to practice, and have a decent amount of athleticism.  I had both...(I went on to become locally sponsored street skater)  I'm not saying anyone can make the majors, and get that kind of bank.  There's a lot of genetic gifts and hard work that goes into it.  However, if I wasn't destined to remain a midget and didn't fall in love with skating and the weight-room I have no doubt I could have at least gone on to play in one of the minor leagues. My best friend who played outfield, and shortstop when I wasn't, grew to 6'2", got a full ride, and played AAA.....and he would tell you I was better than him both as a hitter and an all around player. Laugh all you want, but all of that is true.  I don't see the point in telling tall tales to a bunch of people I'll never meet.  I just like to debate, and sometimes reflect on my youth.  I threw a lot of things away for the weights, and the parties (read booze) in high school and beyond. :'(  There's no do overs though so I just relive what could have been on getbig I guess.  LOL!

It's not like I'm claiming I squatted over 500lbs for 50 reps with just an ace bandage while drinking 3 gallons of milk per day. ;)

Must...resist...baiting.....

Let it fly, and crank it out of the park.......I can handle it. 8)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hahahah I’m prob the only guy here who has never had a gimmick.

Nope....

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
                   if it's that easy do it then and than you too can make 36 million a year. ;)  i like how the guy complaining said there's little risk stand in there when 100 mph projectile can get close to your noggin.

I will say that is scary.  When I was about 14 a kid named Mike Watters was a fucking genetic freak in the "opposing" town.  6 foot before anyone else, and over 200.  I was a short 125-130lber.  First kid to regularly hit home runs in our district.   Everyone was scared shitless to pitch to him....including me the first time. (no face shields back then)  He got me for a line drive straight at my head that I luckily reacted quick enough to catch.  Second time I just threw as hard as I could switching between both edges, and struck him out.  All of the parents were in shock.  After the game my mom told me great job.  My dad being the negative fuck that he was/is had to relay that some of the parents were asking who that girl pitcher was?  I had one hell of a mullet growing up! ;D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
whenever you realize a post is half a page it's time to start over.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
whenever you realize a post is half a page it's time to start over.

Fucks given = 0

HTH!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
youre turning into the new matt

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

Stay the fuck out of baseball threads.

And leave Kwon3.5 alone.
Y

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
Stay the fuck out of baseball threads.

And leave Kwon3.5 alone.

support for baseball and your bf kwon at once. now thats double gay! congrats

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

See previous response

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
See previous response

maybe one day you get your own book published, im sure it will be read by as many people that read your lenghty getbig posts.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
maybe one day you get your own book published, im sure it will be read by as many people that read your lenghty getbig posts.

Maybe.  Thanks for your encouragement. 

Why don't you just do like I do with your posts?  ....read a sentence or two, and decide whether you want to learn more.  If you don't, just move on and shut the fuck up.  The stupid thing is that from what I skimmed of you're posts in the thread we're making the same point.  You posted an opinion with no substance, and got shit for not knowing what you're talking about.  I posted an opinion based on my experience in life growing up playing, and am getting shit from your dumb ass because you don't like reading.

Go fuck yourself.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
Maybe.  Thanks for your encouragement. 

Why don't you just do like I do with your posts?  ....read a sentence or two, and decide whether you want to learn more.  If you don't, just move on and shut the fuck up.  The stupid thing is that from what I skimmed of you're posts in the thread we're making the same point.  You posted an opinion with no substance, and got shit for not knowing what you're talking about.  I posted an opinion based on my experience in life growing up playing, and am getting shit from your dumb ass because you don't like reading.

Go fuck yourself.

meltdown.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
meltdown.

You must be a leftist.  When presented a valid argument, or made to look like an ass you post a one word response and run.  Sure you don't want to throw in racist/bigot while you're at it gimmick? :-*

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
I quit watching and/or listening to baseball when they first went on strike.  Many in my family are fans.  Fuck athletics in all it's forms.  And fuck what has happened to bodybuilding.   And no, bodybuilding ain't a sport.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Sorry but most of you in this thread are fucked thinking to play a child’s game is worth that.You need your fucking heads checked ASAP.A fucking baseball player?Really?They basically do nothing.NOTHING

Exactly, not well deserved IMO,no one deserves that for playing a game.
Douche's keep paying big money to watch the most boring kids game on earth, it will keep going up.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
in related news projected number one NBA draft pick boy phenom Zion Williamson 18 years old  6 ft 7 , 285 lbs shoe blows out. the fallout on this was Nike stock dropped one percent overnight. one percent was equal to 1.37 billion dollars.   much ado about a shoe. how are you guys at basketball ?
F

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
in related news projected number one NBA draft pick boy phenom Zion Williamson 18 years old  6 ft 7 , 285 lbs shoe blows out. the fallout on this was Nike stock dropped one percent overnight. one percent was equal to 1.37 billion dollars.   much ado about a shoe. how are you guys at basketball ?

Holy shit....that dude's only 18? :o

That's crazy about the nike stock too, but that kid is a monster.  Shaq was chubby big.  This kid is just big-big!  If he can shoot free throws and dominate under the rim, Shaq is going to be a distant memory in NBA history quickly.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
Holy shit....that dude's only 18? :o

That's crazy about the nike stock too, but that kid is a monster.  Shaq was chubby big.  This kid is just big-big!  If he can shoot free throws and dominate under the rim, Shaq is going to be a distant memory in NBA history quickly.

The two players don't even compare to one another. They play entirely different positions. Shaq is 7'1" and weighs 335 pounds. Zion will need to drop some weight once he's in the NBA. He might still grow another inch or two but I don't see him carrying 285 pounds in the NBA at 6'7". He would be an oversized small forward and an undersized power forward. He'll get his personal chef game going soon enough.