Author Topic: Its over...The Meuller Report is COMPLETE! Bye Bye Trump.  (Read 21736 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Its over...The Meuller Report is COMPLETE! Bye Bye Trump.
« Reply #175 on: March 24, 2019, 07:43:29 PM »
A finding of no collusion is something we all should celebrate. It's good news for our country, Trump and his associates. If I were in a position of power, I'd discourage an investigation into obstruction of justice because it would go nowhere since Trump cannot be charged while he is in office, as best as I know.

This outcome changes nothing for me. I didn't like Trump before he ran for president and I still don't like him. Regardless of what he accomplishes while in office, I will dislike him. I see nothing that could change this.

Just so you know, I'm not inclined to shed tears over this, just as I didn't shed them when he was elected and HRC wasn't. He won't get my vote in 2020, but he wouldn't have anyway.

Don't hold your breath for the full report instead of a four page summary. That is very unlikely to happen. Same as comprehensive reports about flying saucers and aliens, (the ones from other worlds and not other countries).

You have had another mans dick in your mouth.

You don’t represent normal people.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #176 on: March 24, 2019, 07:48:46 PM »
A finding of no collusion is something we all should celebrate. It's good news for our country, Trump and his associates. If I were in a position of power, I'd discourage an investigation into obstruction of justice because it would go nowhere since Trump cannot be charged while he is in office, as best as I know.

This outcome changes nothing for me. I didn't like Trump before he ran for president and I still don't like him. Regardless of what he accomplishes while in office, I will dislike him. I see nothing that could change this.

Just so you know, I'm not inclined to shed tears over this, just as I didn't shed them when he was elected and HRC wasn't. He won't get my vote in 2020, but he wouldn't have anyway.

Don't hold your breath for the full report instead of a four page summary. That is very unlikely to happen. Same as comprehensive reports about flying saucers and aliens, (the ones from other worlds and not other countries).

At least this is an honest post and not some backbiting, spiteful bs that liberals usually spout.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2019, 04:19:11 AM »
Is considerably misspelled? It looks correct to me.
You are completely braindead. You cannot comprehend the simplest things.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #178 on: March 25, 2019, 06:07:56 AM »
I've been going back and fourth on Reddit for hours with individuals of considerably higher intelligence that you racist ignorant buffoons. The overwhelming sentiment appears to be one of caution and slight tepitadition.  Some understand his next fight might yield negative results.

" The Southern District is one of the most influential and active federal district courts in the United States, largely because of its jurisdiction over New York's major financial centers."

"The Southern District of New York also boasts a shockingly high conviction rate across the board – over 95% of all criminal cases result in a plea of guilty"
https://pcjc.blogs.pace.edu/tag/conviction-rate/

;D ;D95% conviction rate---and they're already looking into Trump. ;D ;D

Stay tuned..
Congrats you fucktards. Keep celebrating your criminal for a leader.

I read your post and it made me think of this video. Desperation, Despair, Hysteria.

Malignant TDS.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #179 on: March 25, 2019, 06:57:26 AM »
The whole Trump-Russian collusion story was obviously total BS. If it were true, it would have been exposed almost immediately and not something that could have dragged on for so long.  
I'm no Alex Jones fan but it's strange how he is dismissed and even banned for being a dangerous "kook", yet all those who continued to push the Russian collusion conspiracy are regarded as mainstream and credible.
The only ones who pushed this conspiracy were fanatical and delusional Hillary supporters who couldn't accept that she was a poor candidate.
This isn't even a left/right issue. The intelligent figures on the left that are actually worth listening to (Glenn Greenwald, Jimmy Dore, Michael Tracey...etc) have been saying it's all horseshit for years too.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #181 on: March 25, 2019, 07:26:12 AM »
Call me crazy, but my gut says the FBI knew the contents of this report weeks ago and that's why they made the big splash announcement of the college admissions "scandal."

"Look at us going after the rich and famous." "Aren't we great!"
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: March 25, 2019, 10:25:44 AM »
Did he go bye bye yet?  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #184 on: March 25, 2019, 10:38:44 AM »
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Alas!

« Reply #182 on: Today at 14:14:35 »
Reply with quoteQuote
Mueller finds no proof of Trump collusion with Russia

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mueller-report-conclusions-trump-congress-attorney-general-william-barr-n986611

Ha ha ha
How’s you’re Mental instability holding up Poofter
Wrong Yet again 😂😂😂
Thought you’d of learnt after The Stupid Smollett Post.

Carry On Donald 😁

No Collusion, No Obstruction, Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: March 25, 2019, 11:43:20 AM »
The whole Trump-Russian collusion story was obviously total BS. If it were true, it would have been exposed almost immediately and not something that could have dragged on for so long.  
I'm no Alex Jones fan but it's strange how he is dismissed and even banned for being a dangerous "kook", yet all those who continued to push the Russian collusion conspiracy are regarded as mainstream and credible.
The only ones who pushed this conspiracy were fanatical and delusional Hillary supporters who couldn't accept that she was a poor candidate.
This isn't even a left/right issue. The intelligent figures on the left that are actually worth listening to (Glenn Greenwald, Jimmy Dore, Michael Tracey...etc) have been saying it's all horseshit for years too.

The investigation was run by a Republican.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #186 on: March 25, 2019, 12:01:31 PM »
Lmfao!!! Any excuse you weak ass liberals can use to keep your butthurt going.

Mueller should still be investigated!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 25, 2019, 12:05:00 PM »
Democrats are the only ones who stand by corrupt individuals. Him being a Republican means nothing to those who are clearminded.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: March 25, 2019, 12:35:20 PM »
 ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #189 on: March 25, 2019, 01:53:52 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 25, 2019, 01:54:33 PM »
Remember back when Michael Avenatti was the Democrat’s sure-fire solution for taking down the Trump Presidency?

Do liberals ever get tired of losing?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #192 on: March 25, 2019, 02:33:02 PM »
BWAHAHAHA!
This is actually pretty freaking funny!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 25, 2019, 02:48:30 PM »

Very good to read your 1sr paragraph- it is good news for everyone or at least it should be.
If someone doesn’t think it’s good news it shows them for what they are.

It’s not so good reading the rest as No matter how good a job he may do you wouldn’t
Like him -  Would you Say / Admit He’s done a good job - Or If he did Great Things ??

I may not like someone only I can & would say if they’d done or achieved notable things.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 25, 2019, 03:16:17 PM »
Actually, this was a case of a former loyal Bushie handing the report over to another Bushie. The Bush family hates Trump so the outcome is a bit surprising in how clear cut it is.

The Dems are so dirty in all this they have brought forth a perceived level of restraint and virtue in Trump. Think about that - he was vocal about it being a witch hunt but all the while allowed it to run its course and even has publicly asked for the report to be shown to everyone. That stance has paid huge dividends.

This is the same way he won election in the first place - the other side was just that bad and he somehow ended up organically speaking truth to power by not being a politician.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 25, 2019, 03:26:25 PM »
Remember back when Michael Avenatti was the Democrat’s sure-fire solution for taking down the Trump Presidency?

No, they will continue on to the next conspiracy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: March 25, 2019, 03:49:26 PM »

True they did 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It appears they are continually butt hurt & Moaning / complaining.
Fcuk they are such a soft bellied tiresome bunch.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #197 on: March 25, 2019, 04:14:42 PM »
"For many Americans, it's easier to believe that Russia — not American voters — installed Trump as president.

Even if Mueller found that Trump conspired with the Russians, that wouldn't be enough to explain his election. There were millions of voters who wanted Trump to be President — and that wasn't only the work of bots."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-wants-us-151801200.html

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: March 25, 2019, 05:04:35 PM »
If Mueller was charged with collusion and obstruction liberals everywhere would be celebrating. They would have said what a master mind Mueller was. Instead Mueller found no chargeable offenses. Now the cry is the American people should decide what's is a crime with seeing the full report. Democrats know in Congress they will never get the full report. It involves wire taps, warrant searches, confidential informers, and smears of Trumps during interviews of those arrested for process crimes. Now Democrats will yell they are hiding something. Please, for the sake of the country Democrats concentrate on making America better by some objective measure and forget the attempted coup.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: March 25, 2019, 05:43:18 PM »
If Mueller was charged with collusion and obstruction
???

It's past your  bed time ,Oldtimer ,go to bed