Author Topic: Creepy Joe Biden - the Messiah ?  (Read 22243 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Creepy Joe Biden - the Messiah ?
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2019, 01:12:54 AM »
You have treated them as fact when you liken them to something that we can all see with our own eyes.  Stop playing games.

Spin it however you like, you have yet to verify what you accuse me of is factual. Maybe you can't because what you think I mean comes from your imagination. It is not my fault if you read something into my posts which isn't there.

My comment,"suspected inappropriate behavior" is not an accusation it is an observation. Both Biden and Kavanaugh have been suspected of inappropriate behavior. Neither have been found guilty of it. What I question is why two people accused of similar actions are being treated differently depending on one's political perspective. Using this line of thinking, a serial killer could get off scot-free depending on which political party the suspect belonged to and who was doing the judging.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2019, 05:15:49 AM »
Spin it however you like, you have yet to verify what you accuse me of is factual. Maybe you can't because what you think I mean comes from your imagination. It is not my fault if you read something into my posts which isn't there.

My comment,"suspected inappropriate behavior" is not an accusation it is an observation. Both Biden and Kavanaugh have been suspected of inappropriate behavior. Neither have been found guilty of it. What I question is why two people accused of similar actions are being treated differently depending on one's political perspective. Using this line of thinking, a serial killer could get off scot-free depending on which political party the suspect belonged to and who was doing the judging.

Pffft...Is it any wonder that you and others of your persuasion (i.e., cucktards) are constantly derided here and fear being in the real world outside the confines of wherever your personal Gaytrix is (e.g., Portland, San Francisco, etc.)?

"Spin"?  The truth is not a cycle on a washing machine, kid.   Or should we just start referring to fools such as yourself as "Spinocchio"?

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2019, 07:28:20 AM »
If he touched those kids -ON CAMERA- the way your perverted mind sees it, he'd be out of office and in jail.

Keep grabbing at straws---its okay.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2019, 07:41:18 AM »
If he touched those kids -ON CAMERA- the way your perverted mind sees it, he'd be out of office and in jail.

Keep grabbing at straws---its okay.

Not True - he is protected by the deep state / fake Mainstream Media...wake up !!
K

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2019, 07:47:29 AM »
Whaaaaaaat??
U mean like the Clintons and the sex kid thing?
You can't reallly believe that horse shit do you?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2019, 08:01:37 AM »
Not True - he is protected by the deep state / fake Mainstream Media...wake up !!
No shit, that's why he did it for years on end and the dems are just now calling him out so he doesn't build support for a run for the presidency because the dems want to run a minority/chick. Dems hate old white men unless they can use them for something.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2019, 08:20:44 AM »

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2019, 08:36:01 AM »

You spin, you lie, you can't read, you don't understand what you are typing so you have no concept of the English language. You defend pedophiles and now you defend a man caught on camera touching a young girls chest, etc. and try to equate it to someone who accusations were made against and were denied by everyone supposedly involved. I know multiple people (including myself) said that we would not bring that up again on this board but when you continually defend this crap then you open that all up again on your own. Just admit his behavior is gross and disgusting. I sincerely hope that if you have grandchildren that you would not be so flippant when someone is standing in front of you touching them in inappropriate places. I would not be surprised if you did not care, though, as long as he let you know he was voting democrat.

It is still hard to tell whether you are a sick, evil, pervert or are just completely oblivious/dumb. Leaning towards the former at this point.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2019, 09:48:08 AM »
Oh please...he's not defending it and you know it.
Cut the bullshit.
How the fuck could u possibly say he's defending it???
Who in their right mind is pro-child sexual molestation?
Come on--that's not even funny to say...even by shitty Getbig standards.
Fuck off.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2019, 10:54:32 AM »
Cut the bullshit.
Fuck off.

People of your persuasion descend into NAMBLA shit without exception when not stopped by the AIDS.
K

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2019, 11:18:10 AM »
Cut the bullshit.
Fuck off.

Him throwing out a bullshit accusation that has been proven false even to the left who haven't bothered to hear all the details about that crazy bitch, and the scheming dems is paramount to support IMO.......and it seems like I'm not the only one that's taking it that way.  Mazrim could not have summed up Prime in this thread, and overall any better.

He's a closet homo who has no ability to think for himself.  His mind is owned by what he is told is just.  Honestly, we all know you suck cock and take it in the ass, and if we took a poll about who's more of a man between you and Prime; I'm betting you'd win hands down.  At least you accept and own who you are, and as displayed in the Fahrenheit thread, when you stop making everything about teh gay; you're actually quite rational, thought out, and able to have a decent conversation.  Who knew? ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2019, 05:14:32 PM »
Pffft...Is it any wonder that you and others of your persuasion (i.e., cucktards) are constantly derided here and fear being in the real world outside the confines of wherever your personal Gaytrix is (e.g., Portland, San Francisco, etc.)?

"Spin"?  The truth is not a cycle on a washing machine, kid.   Or should we just start referring to fools such as yourself as "Spinocchio"?
::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2019, 07:04:47 PM »

Pathetic typist.  You have to keep moving in the summer don't you?  Otherwise the flies cover you in a matter of minutes.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2019, 09:54:15 AM »

This is becoming a go to response for you lately.  It means you've run out of ideas, have lost the argument, and at least a portion of what the person said hit the nail right on the head....

It's too bad we can't take a rubber mallet to hit yours. >:(

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2019, 01:15:05 PM »
Shut the fuck up....I have an update for this shitty thread:

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2019, 01:16:46 PM »
U girls ready?
It's gonna be the best update to this thread ever...I can't wait!

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2019, 01:17:25 PM »
New poll finds Biden leading Dem pack --DESPITE--  accusations

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/437871-new-poll-biden-still-leads-democratic-presidential-pack-despite

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2019, 01:50:57 PM »
Shut the fuck up....I have an update for this shitty thread:

OOooooOOoooo...Angry, are you?  What's wrong, moron?  Let me guess...You've tried all (currently) approved 72 genders and still can't get laid in any of 'em?

In the event the synapses connect, yes that number is a not so vague reference to islime's tally of "virgins" for the fruitful. 

Congratulations, idiot.  You've just been mind-fucked.  Again.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2019, 02:01:08 PM »
BWAHAHAHHA!!!
  I've said it before here---there are 2 genders.

...and u.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2019, 02:10:32 PM »
BWAHAHAHHA!!!
  I've said it before here---there are 2 genders.

...and u.

I may be mentally slow but at least I am not ignorant.  You are ignorant.  And no match even for such as I.  Run along boy, lest I taunt you some more.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2019, 02:38:01 PM »
Serious question---
Why am I ignorant?
Because we don't agree on the Presidential issues?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2019, 06:36:52 PM »
Biden = Pizzagate member

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2019, 09:15:18 PM »
Whaaaaaaat??
U mean like the Clintons and the sex kid thing?
You can't reallly believe that horse shit do you?

You believe BJ Clinton just went for scenic rides on the Lolita Express with his buddy jeff epstien?  Watch a couple docs on YT about that creepy fucker.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2019, 04:17:52 PM »
This is becoming a go to response for you lately.  It means you've run out of ideas, have lost the argument, and at least a portion of what the person said hit the nail right on the head....

It's too bad we can't take a rubber mallet to hit yours. >:(

Well you can't and that's fine with me.

You gave several reasons why someone might use the rolling eye emogi, but you forgot to mention that it can also mean one thinks the post is too stupid to deserve a reply, especially an argumentative one. Don't flatter yourself, it definitely does not mean to me that you have "hit the nail right on the head".  In fact, it most likely means you missed the nail's head by a mile. This is something you do far too often. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2019, 04:20:20 PM »
OOooooOOoooo...Angry, are you?  What's wrong, moron?  Let me guess...You've tried all (currently) approved 72 genders and still can't get laid in any of 'em?

In the event the synapses connect, yes that number is a not so vague reference to islime's tally of "virgins" for the fruitful. 

Congratulations, idiot.  You've just been mind-fucked.  Again.

Would you name the 72 genders for me? I forgot what they are.  :)