Author Topic: Skin elasticity-Please Help!  (Read 1965 times)

RJ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Skin elasticity-Please Help!
« on: April 16, 2006, 05:39:12 AM »
Im starting to dial down from 285. I bulked up for 3 years now Im peeling away the layers of fat. I feel I went over board with the bulking and now that Im losing the weight Im scared that the elasticity in my stomach isnt gonna be tight as I want it. Is there anything out there that I can use or take that will help with Collagen or elasticity on my stomach? I need my skin to be razor tight and im gettin scared. Need help bad what do I do?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: Skin elasticity-Please Help!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 06:49:07 AM »
as long as you're young your skin will catch up, Give it time and lose some of that weight.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 02:57:22 PM »
I have lost close to 100lbs and have no loose skin.

Like shiftedshapes said if you are young it will probably not even be an issue. If you are mega concerned here are some things you can do: Be sure to get all essential nutrients so your skin has the needed nutrients to rebuild collagen and elastin, do not lose weight too fast, keep the skin hydrated with a good quality moisturiser twice a day, keep hydrated internally and keep your intake of quality fats high.

Your skin will probably be fine though, mine is, don't panic ;)

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 08:26:49 AM »
I have lost close to 100lbs and have no loose skin.

Like shiftedshapes said if you are young it will probably not even be an issue. If you are mega concerned here are some things you can do: Be sure to get all essential nutrients so your skin has the needed nutrients to rebuild collagen and elastin, do not lose weight too fast, keep the skin hydrated with a good quality moisturiser twice a day, keep hydrated internally and keep your intake of quality fats high.

Your skin will probably be fine though, mine is, don't panic ;)

Holy s**t CQ, props to ya bro....

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • myspace.com/babyhercules1914
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 05:09:03 AM »
As long as you lose the weight gradually and don't dehydrate yourself the skin should tighten up depending on your age. Supplements you can use to help with collagen production are Vitamin C and vitamin E.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 05:53:16 AM »
Heredity, youth and rate of weight loss.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 10:29:09 PM »
my fat friend or ex fat friend i should say went from 295 to 185 his senior year in high school he discoverd running but his skin looked horrible its been 2 years and his skin is still pretty gross any help for his skinned ass

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 06:30:32 AM »
Holy s**t CQ, props to ya bro....

Thanks.

my fat friend or ex fat friend i should say went from 295 to 185 his senior year in high school he discoverd running but his skin looked horrible its been 2 years and his skin is still pretty gross any help for his skinned ass

Honestly?

Barring plastic surgery, no.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2006, 12:16:05 PM »
As long as you lose the weight gradually and don't dehydrate yourself the skin should tighten up depending on your age. Supplements you can use to help with collagen production are Vitamin C and vitamin E.

you need COPPER to build ELASTIN