Author Topic: Bob Chick vs. Rusty Jeffer vs. Pavol J  (Read 16487 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Bob Chick vs. Rusty Jeffer vs. Pavol J
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2007, 12:50:15 PM »
Of course it was fixed. Is there really any question that Chick was going to win? His sponsors didn't pay all that money to put the show on so their boy could come in second.

100% correct.  Finally someone gets it.  I do love Chics excuse though why no more show.  Cause the promoter says it wasn't profitable.  I love that one.  He needed at least one win as a pro.  It gives him a title which is far more impressive for advertisement and promotional purposes.  Whether or not Chic realizes this (which he doesn't) this show was built around him.  Being the IFBB rep, emceeing different shows, making appearances, doing ads, getting sponsors, having crediability are all allot easier once you have a title.  This is a fact.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2007, 12:58:37 PM »
100% correct.  Finally someone gets it.  I do love Chics excuse though why no more show.  Cause the promoter says it wasn't profitable.  I love that one.  He needed at least one win as a pro.  It gives him a title which is far more impressive for advertisement and promotional purposes.  Whether or not Chic realizes this (which he doesn't) this show was built around him.  Being the IFBB rep, emceeing different shows, making appearances, doing ads, getting sponsors, having crediability are all allot easier once you have a title.  This is a fact.

Holy crap.................I actually agree with you

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2007, 04:04:36 PM »
Of course it was fixed. Is there really any question that Chick was going to win? His sponsors didn't pay all that money to put the show on so their boy could come in second.

Pay all WHAT money? BB.com wasn't a major sponsor...the only sponsorship we did was buying booth space...like everyone else...the webcast cost US money to shoot and produce.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2007, 04:14:21 PM »
"A conflict of interest is a situation in which someone in a position of trust, such as a lawyer, a politician, or an executive or director of a corporation, has competing professional or personal interests. Such competing interests can make it difficult to fulfill his or her duties impartially. Even if there is no evidence of improper actions, a conflict of interest can create an appearance of impropriety that can undermine confidence in the ability of that person to act properly in his/her position."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_of_interest

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2007, 04:23:23 PM »
100% correct.  Finally someone gets it.  I do love Chics excuse though why no more show.  Cause the promoter says it wasn't profitable.  I love that one.  He needed at least one win as a pro.  It gives him a title which is far more impressive for advertisement and promotional purposes.  Whether or not Chic realizes this (which he doesn't) this show was built around him.  Being the IFBB rep, emceeing different shows, making appearances, doing ads, getting sponsors, having crediability are all allot easier once you have a title.  This is a fact.

One of your dumbest posts....yes, the promoter said it wasn't profitable. It wasn't. Same as the Masters O wasn't...it doesn't generate enough interest or sell any additional tickets to compensate for the purse...this aint rocket science, Keith...

BTW...I had all of what you mention BEFORE the show, or whether or not I won was irrelevant. The only reason the show had the interest level it did was because I made a Fitshow continuing series around it, and used the radio show to promote it, as well as call out every BB that was eligable...

Half the people watched the webcast to see me get my ass kicked...and half watched to see me win...get over it already, 90% of you here on this site called it wrong and don't know shit about BB.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2007, 04:36:34 PM »
90% of you here on this site called it wrong and don't know shit about BB.

Yeah, you're right you smoked Rusty.  ::)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2007, 04:44:56 PM »
get over it already, 90% of you here on this site called it wrong and don't know shit about BB.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2007, 04:56:03 PM »
I actually spoke to one of the judges who voted for Chick, and asked him how he could've put Bob ahead of Rusty. All he said was "Ho Ho Ho."

SecondFocus

• Getbig II
  • Wanna See More...?
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2007, 05:11:21 PM »
All wrong guys. Even if BodyBuidling.com had been a big sponsor (and they were not) they were sure not gonna put up 10 grand so Bob could win. Makes no difference, none.

And this year the promoter decided that this was just not a profitable show so they didn't do it anymore. That simple.
Ian L. Sitren
SecondFocus

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2007, 06:04:02 PM »
Johnny Stewart should have won plan and simple.  Nothing against Bob or Rusty, but Johnny was the best that day.  But he never cried or complained about it. 

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2007, 06:07:52 PM »
Johnny Stewart should have won plan and simple.  Nothing against Bob or Rusty, but Johnny was the best that day.  But he never cried or complained about it. 

haha ok Darth Vader ::)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2007, 08:44:46 PM »

Johnny stewart shouldn't even have been in the top five...He had the stupidest looking body on the stage...Talk about a guy who put on way to much muscle for his frame...And its thrown everywhere...He wrecked his look completely..

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2007, 02:41:06 AM »

What a retarded comment or are you doin g4p with him now to pay for your 'supplements'.
I

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2007, 09:16:23 AM »
What a retarded comment or are you doin g4p with him now to pay for your 'supplements'.

I'm sure you know all about retarded "Mike the Machine".  Like a dick sucking machine.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2007, 08:08:34 PM »
Bro...you're owned by anyone under 300 lbs.

Get a life, Loser..

c'on Bob how can you call this guy a loser?

1. You do realise that he place 3rd in the butterbean look-a-like contest in 01...
2. Placed second in a hotdog eating contest 02...
3. Was one of the guys who had his back hair naired off in a commercial against the tobacco industry...
4. Was the single reason Mike Meyers developed the role "Fat Bastard" in his Austin Powers movies...
5. His picture has been used by three different weight loss companies as the "before" photo...

this guy has quite the resume' Bob...Show some respect..