Author Topic: PJ Braun and Blackstone Lab Guys training Chest  (Read 12129 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Re: PJ Braun and Blackstone Lab Guys training Chest
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2019, 07:59:18 AM »
Did that Jew singerman ever donate Dallas mccarvers money he set up on gofundme? I think he kept it all

Most likely using it to pay legal fees and continue to live in a " look at me " lifestyle.

J

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2019, 10:05:26 PM »
Stinkerman took that as payment for all the steroids he supplied to Dallas. Anyone think Stinkeman should be held accountable for his death, I do!

Personal responsibility lies with Dallas. Even if Aaron sold him anabolics, Dallas chose to take the advice of Chad and load his own syringes, shoot his own insulin.

He could've chosen to work at Jiffy Lube, instead he wanted to weigh 340lbs and do everything necessary to do so.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2019, 07:48:50 AM »
Checked the federal records and it looks like the trial for PJ and Aaron is pushed back to June 2020 on their request.  There's over a million documents related to the case.  PJ and Aaron asked for a time extension to review all the docs.  The government said they've had ample time but the judge sided with the snake oil salemen.  Their legals bills are gonna be sky high I would think.

Legal bills are a drop in the bucket.   The extra time is likely for negotiating purposes, smart idea
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2019, 01:51:40 PM »
Stinkerman took that as payment for all the steroids he supplied to Dallas. Anyone think Stinkeman should be held accountable for his death, I do!

Interesting, as a republican, I thought you would have been all about personal and individual responsibility.

No one told Dallas to become a bodybuilder and take steroids. His choice. Individual and personal responsibility.
X

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2019, 02:42:30 PM »
Interesting, as a republican, I thought you would have been all about personal and individual responsibility.

No one told Dallas to become a bodybuilder and take steroids. His choice. Individual and personal responsibility.
I understand your point although Stinkerman had a large role in his death IMO. Hope the Feds smoke him.
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2019, 02:44:22 PM »
I understand your point although Stinkerman had a large role in his death IMO. Hope the Feds smoke him.

How did Singerman have a large role in Dallas’ death?
X

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2019, 02:47:52 PM »
How did Singerman have a large role in Dallas’ death?
He was the puppet master encouraging Dallas to use enormous amounts. I’m sure he was alsobmaking some hefty promises. I also have no doubt he was supplying Dallas.
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2019, 03:02:11 PM »
He was the puppet master encouraging Dallas to use enormous amounts. I’m sure he was alsobmaking some hefty promises. I also have no doubt he was supplying Dallas.

That’s all speculations. Singerman is a piece of shit for sure but I have my doubts he told him to use enormous amounts. Dallas was the idiot here, and most likely josh leriowitz (sp)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2019, 03:09:15 PM »

So, then your logic can apply to any criminal who is encouraged by others to commit a crime? Murderers? Bank robbers?

I mean, if person X robs a bank, but was influenced by a "puppet master," person X is less responsible for their actions?

Are you only going to apply your logic to bodybuilders who use drugs? Or, to other people as well?
X

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2019, 03:16:31 PM »
So, then your logic can apply to any criminal who is encouraged by others to commit a crime? Murderers? Bank robbers?

I mean, if person X robs a bank, but was influenced by a "puppet master," person X is less responsible for their actions?

Are you only going to apply your logic to bodybuilders who use drugs? Or, to other people as well?
Its my opinion on the subject. I know Stinkerman is trash. He’s a convicted Felon as is Peewee Brain. Hope the Feds eat them up. I’m not one for debates, I have strong opinions which are typically on point.
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2019, 03:22:00 PM »
Its my opinion on the subject. I know Stinkerman is trash. He’s a convicted Felon as is Peewee Brain. Hope the Feds eat them up. I’m not one for debates, I have strong opinions which are typically on point.

I am not saying that your opinion is not on point.

What I’m asking is if you apply the same standards to others? Or, just bodybuilders who use drugs?
X

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2019, 03:33:00 PM »
I am not saying that your opinion is not on point.

What I’m asking is if you apply the same standards to others? Or, just bodybuilders who use drugs?
Every situation is unique.
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2019, 03:35:19 PM »
Every situation is unique.

Fair point.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2019, 04:49:13 PM »

Singerman is a piece of shit for sure.  But you are playing the "jews control the world" card.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2019, 04:57:50 PM »

There's a BIG difference ,  all the examples you stated are based on criminal/ bad activities , don't forget , being a" bodybuilding champion" is a dream, a goal  and "healthy activity " a full time bodybuilder is a warrior " for the naïve and delusional mind anyway , But  most people in the "Industry" will tell you steroids aren't bad (Palumbo included)  and they will lead you to buy that bodybuilding is  a sport and you're an athlete lol etc …...not saying Dallas wasn't responsible but he was influenced/persuade by Singerman  that since he was a 6'3" dude he needed to use heavy gas and get bigger and better . "work ethics"

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   the charade

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2019, 05:03:15 PM »
Did that Jew singerman ever donate Dallas mccarvers money he set up on gofundme? I think he kept it all

Yeah, that whole thing was very suspect. Do we actually know what happened with that money or still conjecture at this point?

Singerman seems to have the edge over Braun, whether it's smarts and business savvy or just sliminess I don't know.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2019, 05:06:45 PM »
Hope none of you believe Peewee is running the day to day operations of Blackstone, if you do you’re foolish.
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2019, 06:27:16 PM »
There's a BIG difference ,  all the examples you stated are based on criminal/ bad activities , don't forget , being a" bodybuilding champion" is a dream, a goal  and "healthy activity " a full time bodybuilder is a warrior " for the naïve and delusional mind anyway , But  most people in the "Industry" will tell you steroids aren't bad (Palumbo included)  and they will lead you to buy that bodybuilding is  a sport and you're an athlete lol etc …...not saying Dallas wasn't responsible but he was influenced/persuade by Singerman  that since he was a 6'3" dude he needed to use heavy gas and get bigger and better . "work ethics"

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   the charade

Actually, there is not a big difference.

Both examples show that one can be influenced by others or make their own individual choices. In both scenarios, the individual is personally responsible for their own choices. Anyone can be persuaded to do anything, whether illegal or legal or right or wrong. That doesn't take away from the fact that everyone is responsible for their own choices, including the individual who was influenced to rob a bank, as well as Dallas who allowed  himself to be influenced by others to stick a copious amount of drugs into his body. Both scenarios involved the choice of free agency.
X

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2019, 03:39:39 AM »
Actually, there is not a big difference.

Both examples show that one can be influenced by others or make their own individual choices. In both scenarios, the individual is personally responsible for their own choices. Anyone can be persuaded to do anything, whether illegal or legal or right or wrong. That doesn't take away from the fact that everyone is responsible for their own choices, including the individual who was influenced to rob a bank, as well as Dallas who allowed  himself to be influenced by others to stick a copious amount of drugs into his body. Both scenarios involved the choice of free agency.

Pro bodybuilding is a trap, the minute you get obsessed with it there's a big red flag ..... His parents probably didn't have a clue but his heart was huge and he was only in his 20's.   Yesterday was the second anniversary of his passing.    Influenced by Singerman or not, Very sad story That probably belongs to another thread.   

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2019, 06:10:58 AM »
Dallas couldn't take his foot of the gas.  He loved being big and lean too much.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2019, 07:49:48 AM »
Yeah, that whole thing was very suspect. Do we actually know what happened with that money or still conjecture at this point?

Singerman seems to have the edge over Braun, whether it's smarts and business savvy or just sliminess I don't know.

I'd be interested to know too - surely there's some industry insider on the board that could let us know?  Would be good PR for him right now...

Anyone got a link to the page please?  (Was it GoFundMe even?) (I can't do the searching thing so well)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2019, 07:56:09 AM »
Dallas couldn't take his foot of the gas.  He loved being big and lean too much.

True  :-\.  You have to wonder how much medical supervision he was under (if any).  I realise guys in the US might have it harder talking to Doctors about this stuff, but you can't help wondering if some sort of drug program/diet specificity might have slowed the negatives down a bit.

Having just typed that, now I'm thinking that with the kid being so young he was probably still in his 'I'm immortal' phase you go through in your '20s, so maybe not.  That nosebleed onstage after posing down with the little kid would have been a warning shot to me - wonder if he acted on it..?

T

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2019, 08:28:12 AM »
The Black Kid looks amazing.
PJ is Big, but im not sure if he is line or flow is too good. I never bought anything from Blackstone Labs. For some reason I think Redcon 1 is more appealing

PJ isn't big. He looks like nothing

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2019, 08:41:09 AM »

Pro bodybuilding is a trap, the minute you get obsessed with it there's a big red flag ..... His parents probably didn't have a clue but his heart was huge and he was only in his 20's.   Yesterday was the second anniversary of his passing.    Influenced by Singerman or not, Very sad story That probably belongs to another thread.   

Agreed. It is very easy to influence kids in their teens and early 20's- and most cannot make informed decisions.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2019, 11:10:13 AM »

Legal bills are a drop in the bucket.   The extra time is likely for negotiating purposes, smart idea

Drop in the bucket???

J