Author Topic: Shooter in custody after multiple people killed at the Virginia Beach Municipal  (Read 43952 times)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
I thought everybody disagreed with me?

Lol!

Isn't it great when the cowards and phonies are exposed? It never gets old and I love doing it.

He thought he was the shit harassing a good man like The Coach, who doesn't like to be bothered by little bitches like him. But now he has to deal with Pellius. A entirely different animal. If he thinks for a nano second I won't back up and keep my word, win or lose; live or die -- just try me. Just try me mutherfucker. I've been doing this my whole life.

COACH JOE MARINO NAILED. WON HIS SHOW 2 WEEKS AGO.
BACKED HIS WORDS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. PRESENTED A PICTURE FROM 30. YES, ANOTHER COINCIDENCE, PELLIUS. THIRTY YEARS AGO HE WAS IN A MAGAZINE .
UNLIKE YOU, HE CAN PROVE WITH PICTURES, FOOTAGE, MEDALS AND A 1ST PLACE TROPHY....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
i guess you fight a lot in urinals... sounds messy.
No,but I`ve been out of my living room before.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
No,but I`ve been out of my living room before.

why would you beat somebody who pulls out his dick? doesnt make any sense

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
yeah im starting to believe that whole thing didnt happen.

pellius was probably sitting at home drunk, watching old 80s death wish-movies, thinking of how "society should be cleaned up from the filth!" and fantaszing about beating up bums on the street to protect peoples "honor"

Of course it didn't happen.
So, picture this: a Fight breaks at Lunch time, downtown Area in Hawaii, at fucking MC DONALDS.
According to Pellius, lasted more than a 1 MINUTE.
Nobody in Hawaii, again Nobody posted a picture or a 20 second of a footage between an Old Man and a Bum waving his dick outside on a sunny day?
A video like that goes viral 10 minutes later, but to this day, only Pellius wrote about it.
Yeah, Right,, I still believe in Santa...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
and the way he described the fight, the bum went from waving his dick around to throwing roundkicks to his inner leg in a matter of seconds!

these are fantasies from somebody stuck in an 80s karate kid time warp.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
why would you beat somebody who pulls out his dick? doesnt make any sense
Where are you from ?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
and the way he described the fight, the bum went from waving his dick around to throwing roundkicks to his inner leg in a matter of seconds!

Where is Vince when we need him the most? He should record a video about his thoughts on the PELLIUS INCIDENT.

Enough about BBuilders, this is waaay more interesting..

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
Where are you from ?

i'm from a civilized society where bringing your dick out in public isnt considered normal.

and since it's not the behaviour of a normal sane person chances are that it's the behaviour of a person with mental problems.

how do civilized people then treat people with mental problems? not by beating the shit out of them.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV

Yep. Pellius is prolly dealing with Bipolar/Delirium/ or something like that.
He also confessed hes not good in the head yesterday, so anything is possible coming from him.
Again, ALL I ASKED WAS A PIC OR A VIDEO FROM A GUY THAT CLAIMED COMPETED FOR 30 LONG YEARS IN MMA/BJJ.
IS IT TOO MUCH, A PIC OF ONE OF HIS FIGHTS OR TRAINING SESSIONS?
He is full of crap, as usual

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Where are you from ?

He's muslim from Uruzgan !.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Yes, Pride and the UFC had camera crews. Your point?

Who cares about pictures taken 30 years ago? It's just like when people post pics taken decades ago when they are young and in shape.

You claim that I am a fraud. That I lie about training in BJJ. That I never went to the first academy in Torrance and took my first lesson with Royce. Lied about the details of the in house challenge matches they had at the time. Lied about when Yogi Anjo showed up during a class to challenge Rickson.

I'm here to prove to you first hand in person. You can film and take all the pictures you want. It won't be of me 30 years ago. But of me today. Me willing to back up my shit here right now.

But that you turn down. I am willing to come to you in person and not just post 30 year old pics that will change nothing. That you won't accept. Why? We all know why.

You are a weak little coward.

AGAIN, ALL LIES. THOSE CHALLENGES USED TO HAPPEN IN THE 80S IN RIO, PELLIUS. AFTER THE YEAR 2000s IT ALL STOPPED AFTER SOME COMPLICATIONS WITHIN THE TEAMS.
I AM GOING TO CALL YOU OUT ON EVERYTHING.
ASIDE FROM NOT BEING A BJJ COMPETITOR, YOU DONT KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT.
YOU DONT KNOW WHO WAS HELIO GRACIE OR CARLSON GRACIE AND THEIR LEGACY.
YOU DONT KNOW OR EVER HEARD ABOUT THE LATE, THE ONE, THE ONLY RAMON DEKKERS.
IM EXPOSING YOU IN HERE AS A LIAR AND A FRAUD.
YOGI ANJO WOULD NEVER EVER SHOW UP AND CHALLENGED RICKSON. AS A MATTER OF FACT, RICKSON GRACIE ALMOST KILLED A WELL KNOWN SURFER FROM HAWAI. THIS IS ALL ON YOUTUBE.
SO, HOW COME YOU TRAINED THE SPORT FOR 30 YEARS, AND NEVER WROTE A SINGLE LINE ABOUT THAT?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
i'm from a civilized society where bringing your dick out in public isnt considered normal.

and since it's not the behaviour of a normal sane person chances are that it's the behaviour of a person with mental problems.

how do civilized people then treat people with mental problems? not by beating the shit out of them.

islam & civilized society ,  ::) ::) ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

AGAIN, ALL LIES. THOSE CHALLENGES USED TO HAPPEN IN THE 80S IN RIO, PELLIUS. AFTER THE YEAR 2000s IT ALL STOPPED AFTER SOME COMPLICATIONS WITHIN THE TEAMS.
I AM GOING TO CALL YOU OUT ON EVERYTHING.
ASIDE FROM NOT BEING A BJJ COMPETITOR, YOU DONT KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT.
YOU DONT KNOW WHO WAS HELIO GRACIE OR CARLSON GRACIE AND THEIR LEGACY.
YOU DONT KNOW OR EVER HEARD ABOUT THE LATE, THE ONE, THE ONLY RAMON DEKKERS.
IM EXPOSING YOU IN HERE AS A LIAR AND A FRAUD.
YOGI ANJO WOULD NEVER EVER SHOW UP AND CHALLENGED RICKSON. AS A MATTER OF FACT, RICKSON GRACIE ALMOST KILLED A WELL KNOWN SURFER FROM HAWAI. THIS IS ALL ON YOUTUBE.
SO, HOW COME YOU TRAINED THE SPORT FOR 30 YEARS, AND NEVER WROTE A SINGLE LINE ABOUT THAT?

Ron, it's time to stop this trash.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV

Ron, it's time to stop this trash.

Pellius started this whole bullshit of a fight.

I asked him one single picture of his 30 years in BJJ/MMA Competition, and Ron should me Ban for it, for calling him out?

Camon, Cross, Grow up, Dude

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Pellius started this whole bullshit of a fight.

I asked him one single picture of his 30 years in BJJ/MMA Competition, and Ron should me Ban for it, for calling him out?

Camon, Cross, Grow up, Dude

For talking BS about military people !.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV

For talking BS about military people !.

Nope. I have nothing against the Military. I stated against the War. Get the facts straight, Cross

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Nope. I have nothing against the Military. I stated against the War. Get the facts straight, Cross

Ron, BAN HIM !.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV

Ron, BAN HIM !.

Fuck that. Im not inciting violence in any way, shape of Form...

Pellius is the one that started this whole "I wanna fight". thing.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
do you think pellius got internet or do he go to mcdonalds to use their wifi?

che

• Getbig V

I for years have had to deal with these loud mouth cowards hiding behind a computer. I'm thinking about maybe I should start visiting them or expose them as they back down like you and Valentino. It could be like a Kimbo inspired YouTube thing. Watching gimmicks getting a beat down or watching me getting the same. I teach you how a man of honor accepts defeat.

I'm a  loud mouth coward hiding behind   my computer ,  I am willing to take on the challenge , I'm not interested  to go to Hawaii but I'm willing to drive anywhere up to 2 hrs from the Twin Cities , what do you say Pellius.( I will be wearing this shirt so you know is the real Che.)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV

Pellius is a hypocrite. Rambling shit about a sport that he never trained.

Since the day he said that he helped took down Soviet Union, I knew he was a fraud.

Nobody that went to a War brag about it. No professional real fighter brags about it on a Board, not even when provoked, just because its against the rules of the sport to beat up somebody that never trained.  He mentioned BJ Penn. Lol  He doesn't know jack shit...

The fight with that Bum was also made up, never happened

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

When his Obama phone runs out of data he goes to Mickey D's!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
i like bruce willis character john mcclane as much as the next guy, but that doesnt mean ill go on msg boards pretending im some kinda bad ass, fighting terrorists in sky scrapers...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
The only reason you talk crap, Pellius, is because nobody will ever fight a 60 year old Man. And you know why, UNLIKE YOU, people dont run away after punching someone. Im assuming there was a fight that day, of course, which is odd, cause again there was never any pic or footage online of something like that happening at LUNCH TIME!?  Camon, Man, youre a JOKE and a clown

Dear God, your kind are so predictable. Making claims that are demonstrably untrue. Just making things up. Just lying even though everyone can see it's a lie. You do it anyway. Like when Al Gore claims he invented the internet or when Hillary claimed she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary. That's why Liberalism is a mental disease.

People of all ages fight. Even competitively. John Williams last fight was when he was 70 years old. Dan Severn is my age and still at it. Skip Hall's last fight was at 63 years old.

Once again I prove you wrong with facts. And, BTW, it was after 7 pm at McDs. Something I made abundantly clear and the reason there were no inside seating. You're just beyond stupid. I prove it over and over and over again.

And people don't leave the scene after a fight ?They hang around waiting for the cops?

Can you be anymore of a moron?

BTW, what's "camon"?

Man, listen to yourself. What an uneducated, illiterate little fuck you are.

I'm just schooling you left and right in this thread.

Like I said, you're not even in my league.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Dear God, your kind are so predictable. Making claims that are demonstrably untrue. Just making things up. Just lying even though everyone can see it's a lie. You do it anyway. Like when Al Gore claims he invented the internet or when Hillary claimed she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary. That's why Liberalism is a mental disease.

People of all ages fight. Even competitively. John Williams last fight was when he was 70 years old. Dan Severn is my age and still at it. Skip Hall's last fight was at 63 years old.

Once again I prove you wrong with facts. And, BTW, it was after 7 pm at McDs. Something I made abundantly clear and the reason there were no inside seating. You're just beyond stupid. I prove it over and over and over again.

And people don't leave the scene after a fight ?They hang around waiting for the cops?

Can you be anymore of a moron?

BTW, what's "camon"?

Man, listen to yourself. What an uneducated, illiterate little fuck you are.

I'm just schooling you left and right in this thread.

Like I said, you're not even in my league.

Pellius, take the schooling and stick it where the sun dont shine.

That fight never happened just like the 30 years competing in MMA/BJJ. Its a Pipe dream. At this point, nobody believes on that anymore. They might say they do, because youre a "funny" poster, but the truth is that you lied on both occasions and deep down you know it.