Author Topic: Shooter in custody after multiple people killed at the Virginia Beach Municipal  (Read 43926 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I'm a  loud mouth coward hiding behind   my computer ,  I am willing to take on the challenge , I'm not interested  to go to Hawaii but I'm willing to drive anywhere up to 2 hrs from the Twin Cities , what do you say Pellius.( I will be wearing this shirt so you know is the real Che.)

Looking solid, Che. Great build!
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Looking solid, Che. Great build!
Would you lick the vein?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
The only reason you talk crap, Pellius, is because nobody will ever fight a 60 year old Man. And you know why, UNLIKE YOU, people dont run away after punching someone. Im assuming there was a fight that day, of course, which is odd, cause again there was never any pic or footage online of something like that happening at LUNCH TIME!?  Camon, Man, youre a JOKE and a clown

Now for some more truth. Real truth that honest people believe. No one believes that I talk "crap" because I know no one will fight me. People will and do fight me, especially here in Hawaii, which if you knew anything about would be obvious.

Now for some more real truth that every honest person will believe: the reason why you, and people like Twaddle, ratherbebig, and Abraham talk shit is because they know they are safe and secure hundreds or thousands of miles away. That is an indisputable fact. But now that there is a very real possibility for you that those hundreds/thousands of miles might be a few feet. That changes everything.

A simple challenge that you avoid like the pathetic, weak, little coward that you are. And no one honestly doubts that I wouldn't say that right in front of your face.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Now for some more truth. Real truth that honest people believe. No one believes that I talk "crap" because I know no one will fight me. People will and do fight me, especially here in Hawaii, which if you knew anything about would be obvious.

Now for some more real truth that every honest person will believe: the reason why you, and people like Twaddle, ratherbebig, and Abraham talk shit is because they know they are safe and secure hundreds or thousands of miles away. That is an indisputable fact. But now that there is a very real possibility for you that those hundreds/thousands of miles might be a few feet. That changes everything.

A simple challenge that you avoid like the pathetic, weak, little coward that you are. And no one honestly doubts that I wouldn't say that right in front of your face.

I know I'm not the only one who doubts.  You scrawny, bloated jimmy snuka looking, homeless dong strokin fuck.

pellius

• Getbig V
Tell me ONE reason why I should fly to Hawaii to fight a 60 year old Man?
One reasonable thing...
1- NO MONEY INVOLVED;
2- BECAUSE WE TALKED SHIT BACK AND FOURTH ONLINE? LOL
3- A MAN THAT JUST CONFIRMED  THAT DOES NOT HAVE A PICTURE OR A MEDAL FROM 30!!. I REPEAT 'THIRTY YEARS COMPETING IN MMA/BJJ AND DOSENT HAVE A PICTURE OR EVEN A MINUTE FOOTAGE OF HIS HEY DAY.
4- LET ALONE A MEDAL OR A TROPHY to showcase in here.

Camo

You don't have to come to Hawaii. I'll come to you. Would love a little working vacation.

And I love how you continually show the board how dumb you are. The reasons are crystal clear and plainly explained. You said I am a fraud and a liar and never have done BJJ, especially when I was doing it before it was "cool". I am willing to prove it in person.

You talk about money. You pay nothing. You called me out and now you think you should be paid. OK, how about 500 dollars? I'll pay you 500 dollars just so I can fly over there and break your right arm. The pleasure will be worth it to me.

See to you, like all Liberals, it's about money. You see me fighting for a few dollars for a QP. For those on my side its about defending our honor and right to be left in peace.

And you're still bringing up the pictures. That's already been dealt with. You won that challenge. I am not going to hunt through boxes and scan photos for you that you will still reject and give more fodder to the board to photoshop. I conceded that point but you want to keep bringing it up because I have you running scared.

And what do you mean by " camo" or is that just another example of your second grade writing level.

pellius

• Getbig V
I know I'm not the only one who doubts.  You scrawny, bloated jimmy snuka looking, homeless dong stroking fuck.

Give me a name. There are a bunch, a majority, that support me standing up to the bum.

Where do you live, Abraham? I might have to put your thoroughly repulsive self on the list as well. Before the HIV and AIDS kick in

pellius

• Getbig V
i think its too late to take on a tough guy-persona when you're 60.

that ship has sailed.

Do you want to back that up.

pellius

• Getbig V
I`ll tell you what....I`m older than you,but anybody that pulls out his cock in my presence,will immediately get the shit kicked out of him.

That's because you're a man. Just a normal reaction that nobody would bat at eye at. But we live in an age of cowardly pussies like Valentino and ratherbebig.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Give me a name. There are a bunch, a majority, that support me standing up to the bum.

Where do you live, Abraham? I might have to put your thoroughly repulsive self on the list as well. Before the HIV and AIDS kick in

muslim from Michigan  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
Of course it didn't happen.
So, picture this: a Fight breaks at Lunch time, downtown Area in Hawaii, at fucking MC DONALDS.
According to Pellius, lasted more than a 1 MINUTE.
Nobody in Hawaii, again Nobody posted a picture or a 20 second of a footage between an Old Man and a Bum waving his dick outside on a sunny day?
A video like that goes viral 10 minutes later, but to this day, only Pellius wrote about it.
Yeah, Right,, I still believe in Santa...

An area polluted with bums and everyone is walking around with phones out to video tape. It's an outdoor mall. There are cameras everywhere. You think every incident is posted on YouTube.

Typical of your generation nothingness.

pellius

• Getbig V
Where is Vince when we need him the most? He should record a video about his thoughts on the PELLIUS INCIDENT.

Enough about BBuilders, this is waaay more interesting.

I destroyed Vince just like I'm destroying you.

You are desperately looking for support to draw attention away from your cowardly avoidance of my challenge to meet face to face.

Will you accept my challenge or back down?Simply answer to a simple question like I did with you.

pellius

• Getbig V
Yep. Pellius is prolly dealing with Bipolar/Delirium/ or something like that.
He also confessed hes not good in the head yesterday, so anything is possible coming from him.
Again, ALL I ASKED WAS A PIC OR A VIDEO FROM A GUY THAT CLAIMED COMPETED FOR 30 LONG YEARS IN MMA/BJJ.
IS IT TOO MUCH, A PIC OF ONE OF HIS FIGHTS OR TRAINING SESSIONS?
He is full of crap, as usual

Yes, it's too much. Now I ask you, will you meet with me face to face and back up your insults in person or are you just afraid?

pellius

• Getbig V

AGAIN, ALL LIES. THOSE CHALLENGES USED TO HAPPEN IN THE 80S IN RIO, PELLIUS. AFTER THE YEAR 2000s IT ALL STOPPED AFTER SOME COMPLICATIONS WITHIN THE TEAMS.
I AM GOING TO CALL YOU OUT ON EVERYTHING.
ASIDE FROM NOT BEING A BJJ COMPETITOR, YOU DONT KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT.
YOU DONT KNOW WHO WAS HELIO GRACIE OR CARLSON GRACIE AND THEIR LEGACY.
YOU DONT KNOW OR EVER HEARD ABOUT THE LATE, THE ONE, THE ONLY RAMON DEKKERS.
IM EXPOSING YOU IN HERE AS A LIAR AND A FRAUD.
YOGI ANJO WOULD NEVER EVER SHOW UP AND CHALLENGED RICKSON. AS A MATTER OF FACT, RICKSON GRACIE ALMOST KILLED A WELL KNOWN SURFER FROM HAWAI. THIS IS ALL ON YOUTUBE.
SO, HOW COME YOU TRAINED THE SPORT FOR 30 YEARS, AND NEVER WROTE A SINGLE LINE ABOUT THAT?

Actually, challenges also happened in the Gracie Academy in Torrance, CA. I was there. That's how I was introduced to them. When Royce fought a "ninjutsu" challenger.

And Anjo did show up and interrupted class to challenge Rickson. I was there. Rickson wasn't teaching at the time so Lemond (Luis Heredia) called him and Rickson immediately drove over and beat Anjo's ass to a bloody pulp just like I would do to you if you had the balls to meet me.

Again I prove you wrong. It's a famous incident.

Please tell me where you live. We have so much to discuss.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.budovideos.com/blogs/budo-blog/18211435-yoji-anjo-vs-rickson-gracie-dojo-storm-flashback-to-1994&ved=2ahUKEwjB1sS04NjiAhUKGTQIHbgWDOcQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3ERGvFxZF0WrA7_ooYX35D&cshid=1559958237593

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
You don't have to come to Hawaii. I'll come to you. Would love a little working vacation.

And I love how you continually show the board how dumb you are. The reasons are crystal clear and plainly explained. You said I am a fraud and a liar and never have done BJJ, especially when I was doing it before it was "cool". I am willing to prove it in person.

You talk about money. You pay nothing. You called me out and now you think you should be paid. OK, how about 500 dollars? I'll pay you 500 dollars just so I can fly over there and break your right arm. The pleasure will be worth it to me.

See to you, like all Liberals, it's about money. You see me fighting for a few dollars for a QP. For those on my side its about defending our honor and right to be left in peace.

And you're still bringing up the pictures. That's already been dealt with. You won that challenge. I am not going to hunt through boxes and scan photos for you that you will still reject and give more fodder to the board to photoshop. I conceded that point but you want to keep bringing it up because I have you running scared.

And what do you mean by " camo" or is that just another example of your second grade writing level.

And you're still bringing up the pictures. That's already been dealt with"
No, its not, until you come clean or present them, its not.
By the way, if you think you can break my arm without a Gun in your hand or a steel bar, youre really clueless.
I stated once and state again, youre an OLD DISABLE BUM. Liar and a phony.
If you come clean for once in here and say the truth, that you never fought the homeless guy I might reconsider.
You cannot handle yourself, simple as that. Come to Florida then. You know where Saint Pete is, come here old man, by yourself, armed or not armed. I guarantee you wont leave walking...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
i'm from a civilized society where bringing your dick out in public isnt considered normal.

and since it's not the behaviour of a normal sane person chances are that it's the behaviour of a person with mental problems.

how do civilized people then treat people with mental problems? not by beating the shit out of them.

You would never have survived in my neighborhood Ace!

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV

Yep, I was busy with you know who on second grade, sorry about that, Bum fighter

pellius

• Getbig V
And you're still bringing up the pictures. That's already been dealt with"
No, its not, until you come clean or present them, its not.
By the way, if you think you can break my arm without a Gun in your hand or a steel bar, youre really clueless.
I stated once and state again, youre an OLD DISABLE BUM. Liar and a phony.
If you come clean for once in here and say the truth, that you never fought the homeless guy I might reconsider.
You cannot handle yourself, simple as that. Come to Florida then. You know where Saint Pete is, come here old man, by yourself, armed or not armed. I guarantee you wont leave walking...

Great. I will be contacting you via PM to make arrangements. I will need specific information. Address, ID,  where and what time we will meet. No baloni. You be alone and unarmed as well. This is going to be great.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Great. I will be contacting you via PM to make arrangements. I will need specific information. Address, ID,  where and what time we will meet. No baloni. You be alone and unarmed as well. This is going to be great.

Shoot me a text then, Pellius. Im waiting, Clown

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
I dont have Guns, Im not a pussy like you!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
THE SHIT IS ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111 111111

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
THE SHIT IS ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111 111111

Is it - I’ve got a feeling one is going to back out or disappear
Suddenly he’s become Very Brave & wants to fight after being called out on the other thread.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Suddenly he’s become Very Brave & wants to fight after being called out on the other thread.

Yeah,we`ve seen it tons of times on here over the years bro.

Lets see if this proves to be any different.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV

I am waiting for his PM. Didn't receive shit yet

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

There it is.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Camon, Pellius, this aint the Bible.

I have 2 conditions and thats it. Wheres the PM?