Author Topic: Shooter in custody after multiple people killed at the Virginia Beach Municipal  (Read 43925 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Pellius conditions: name and location. Looked at flights for next weekend.

Valentino's conditions: sign a waiver, pay 2 grand, needs two months to train.

You're still butt hurt because I called Franco bow legged.

A lot of hurt feelings on this thread.

I just keep destroying the little bitches on here.

Why not have both sides provide the amount to a reliable third party or escrow, and if one side chickens out and doesn't show up, the other side (or the winner of the fight) takes it all.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Valentino why do you need that long? What are you going to do in the interim? Pellius and everyone else expected this to happen quickly, not two months down the line when everyone has lost interest.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Valentino why do you need that long? What are you going to do in the interim? Pellius and everyone else expected this to happen quickly, not two months down the line when everyone has lost interest

He probably going to buy life insurance and seek out good medical providers for once he gets pummeled

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
The breaking news - challenge thread
He was called out.

He’s ducking & diving for all he’s worth - Making demands & stalling.
A Pathetic Individual & a Joke.

Youre still sucking His Dick?

So, Pellius spent a whole day talking shit.

When I said Yes, with conditions, he exposed the conversations, cleared he is not serious.

Now, since youre talking shit, why dont you take his place?

Lets do it, then

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Valentino why do you need that long? What are you going to do in the interim? Pellius and everyone else expected this to happen quickly, not two months down the line when everyone has lost interest.

Again, Pellius called me out, I accepted.

I thought he was Man, as soon he exposed the conversation, I found out he wants fight for his Get Big fanboys.

Im not like that. I said Yes. He bragged about having extra money and in need for a vacation, right?

Pellius is a liar. I called him out twice.

First, that thread is a joke, never happened, then he post a link of God Knows when saying he is a BJJ Blue Belt.

Failed in showing pictures of a "30 years competing in MMA/BJJ" or any evidence of the Bum fight, aside from a swollen hand.

Yet, his fanboys like Illuminatti are saying crap. I replied the PM right away, instead of keeping talking privately, He went and exposed.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Don't forget that I have to sign a waiver so he can bring me up on charges. I may go to Florida anyway. Nice place to visit. I don't know anything about St Petersburg.

No, asshole, I said a non liability form for both to sign.

Even your fanboys know that thread was a hoax, yet theyre sucking your dick in here because youre a "funny storyteller"

What else do you want to say? Are you going to finally confirm to everyone in here you made that story up or what?

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
Principium tertii exclusi, either Pellius kills Joe or Joe kills Pellius. There is no other alternative.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Principium tertii exclusi, either Pellius kills Joe or Joe kills Pellius. There is no other alternative.

Not really. I accepted the challenge, but instead of acting like a REAL MAN.

First thing he did was exposing the whole thing.

Why would I fight for free and whenever he wants, so he could write another fake ass thread.

At this point, EVERYBODY knows that thread was made up, just like his lies of "30 years competing in MMA'

He should get his ass kicked by Machados just for mention his name like that.   Pellius is a BUM.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Valentino why do you need that long? What are you going to do in the interim? Pellius and everyone else expected this to happen quickly, not two months down the line when everyone has lost interest

He probably going to buy life insurance and seek out good medical providers for once he gets pummeled

Thats what happens in a fight. You either win or lose.

Whats the problem in asking money and 2 months notice anyway?

See, Pellius does not respect himself or anyone. The way he wrote that thread, and now a year later, being exposed like that as a fraud, its just lame.

I never said I was a fighter of a Bodybuilder. He said a bunch of things he is not able to back up and you know it.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
The gods of Ubermenschkeit demand a death, and nothing less. You don't need to fight to kill. Stealth and cunning, gentlemen, are as lethal and as effective than an axe through the head. ;)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
The gods of Ubermenschkeit demand a death, and nothing less. You don't need to fight to kill. Stealth and cunning, gentlemen, are as lethal and as effective than an axe through the head. ;)

Stealth? its not his case at all. Loud mouth talking fag, thats what he is

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Stealth? its not his case at all. Loud mouth talking fag, thats what he is

What's the 2k for?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
What's the 2k for?

Personal use.

I dont go out and fight someone because I was "owned" on a Thread on Get Big.

Im 40 Years old, not 16.  If Che or other posters wants to fight him for free, thats ok. Their Business.

At this point, Pellius wasn't able to prove none of his claims. BUT, since hes an old timer in here, funny storyteller, you guys have fun with his threads, despite knowing is all lies  I get that. Its alright, but dont ask me to fight him so a board could be entertained.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
This is all very entertaining.

However, you both might take a moment and think about how this whole pissing contest is not in your best interests.

Then again we at Getbig are enjoying watching you both act like idiots.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
This is all very entertaining.

However, you both might take a moment and think about how this whole pissing contest is not in your best interests.

Then again we at Getbig are enjoying watching you both act like idiots.

To recap: Pellius got mad, called me out, wanted to fight. I said I never wanted to.

I asked for evidence on his 'Homeless fight" thread and his 30 years experience in MMA competition.

In both, he failed to deliver. I accepted to fight him. Instead of acting like a Man, despite being 60 years old, a man in his final chapter of life, he exposed the content of a private conversation. Worst than that, exposed the Name of a serious Black Belt Teacher.

Just to compare, Abraham, a MAN, didn't say the name of his Teenager Son Teacher in here.

Some Posters are saying that 2 K is a lot of money? Remember. The guy said he was going to break my arm.

If he said that to my face, instead of pretending he fought a Bum, he wouldn't leave Florida walking

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I never heard of anyone paying money to the guy who kicks their ass !!

WTF   ???

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
What's the 2k for?

And I'm the one that is broke.

I didn't ask for a dime. This trip would have cost me money.

I just asked for an address to meet and his name. I even gave him my real cell number.

Anyway, I may want to visit Florida in the future anyway. I have to see more of this country. Maybe we can still meet up and maybe arm wrestle or something. Depends on how me he wants to charge me.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Valentino melting left and right here trying to salvage what's left of his reputation.

I probably won't be as active on the board today and it's the weekend and time to get out of my van and enjoy this ghetto island.

Enjoy your day, Joe, (may I call you "Joe") sitting in front of the computer frantically hitting the refresh button and explaining to the board how you exposed me as a fraud.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Valentino melting left and right here trying to salvage what's left of his reputation.

I probably won't be as active on the board today and it's the weekend and time to get out of my van and enjoy this ghetto island.

Enjoy your day, Joe, (may I call you "Joe") sitting in front of the computer frantically hitting the refresh button and explaining to the board how you exposed me as a fraud.

Actually, Pellius, its raining in St Pete. Its the Hurricane Season, so youre right I might be in front of the computer today for quite some time.

Likewise, hope you dont meet another naked Bum or maybe you will, and write another thread.

Henda

• Getbig V
So does Shizzo get 2 grand if he wins or does he want 2 grand to fight regardless?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
So does Shizzo get 2 grand if he wins or does he want 2 grand to fight regardless?

I wouldn't lose, thats why I need time to train

Henda

• Getbig V
I wouldn't lose, thats why I need time to train

Is two months enough time to train? Are you at least in better shape than the last shirtless photo you posted a few years back?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Is two months enough time to train? Are you at least in better shape than the last shirtless photo you posted a few years back?

Two months is enough. Im 18% BF, wont lie. Not a Bodubuilder, not even remotely.

Shirtless Photo? LOL 

Henda

• Getbig V
Two months is enough. Im 18% BF, wont lie. Not a Bodubuilder, not even remotely.

Shirtless Photo? LOL 

This photo

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X