Author Topic: Its over for baldcels  (Read 9743 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Its over for baldcels
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2019, 01:55:31 AM »
they have the same interests, minus the competition for the same guys

E

And what interests are those?
Q

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2019, 02:01:28 AM »
And what interests are those?

shopping, watching the bachelor, doing their makeup etc

E
E

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2019, 02:48:13 AM »
Are the follow up transplants just replacing further hair loss? Is it true that the transplanted hair is resistant to dht and won’t fall out from steroid use? Thinking of one at some point I have thin hair and have receded a bit at the front, would like straight hairline again not even bothered about it being that thick just as long as it’s there. 

Yes because they can only do so much each time. After the second one I was ok but did the next two just because I had plenty of money and wanted a holiday as well (had the last three done in Thailand - better and cheaper). The last one was the crown which was very thin after coming off gear and totally bald by that time and now it's all filled in.

Yes the hair is grabbed from the bottom and will never fall out. Much better than paying for pills or other shit you have to keep paying for which can cause side effects. I would honestly wait until you need a decent amount done and be aware you will keep losing it and probably have to have numerous operations although they would be years apart.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2019, 02:52:26 AM »
Take it from a gay man that has boatloads of incredibly attractive female friends that range from their mid-20's to late-50's... The vast majority of women I have met throughout my life care first and foremost about money, power and status (all 3 are intertwined in that once you achieve status/power money tends to follow and if you start with a generous amount of money, it's not that difficult to acquire status, which in itself carries power by way of influence).

If you are dating a young girl/woman in her late teens (>18) and possibly up to 24-25 (right after they graduate from undergrad), they might still give a fuck about whether you have a full head of hair and a decent body. BUT, and it's a big but, wait until those same women start to accrue bills and real life expenses and get a true desire to own a home or two, that same guy with the full head of hair and 6-pack will mean nothing to her if he doesn't have a great job (that afford him both power/status) and solid, accumulated wealth. The hottest women I know don't desire a man that looks like Brad Pitt in his prime with an African American penis and with huge debt up his ass (for more than a night or two of pleasure). They would very happily take the older gentleman, who is receding and with a little belly, but that has no debt, a few homes in different states and a generous nature to him by way of giving away his hard earned money. Granted, if she can find that same older man and have him look like George Michael in his mid-40's, they would gladly/happily take that, but very few win both lotteries (genetics for looks + substantial wealth).

That said, if for most of you the goal is to simply fuck women, but not necessarily have women desire you for the rest of their lives, then simply be confident. Even if you're relatively poor and live paycheck to paycheck while renting a small apartment, be confident. Women do find confidence incredibly attractive. All the money in the world can't buy you confidence. You either have it or you don't and it does take time to acquire once you try to become confident. Approach the world realizing that everyone you interact with daily will die. No one will get out of here alive. Everyone has more or less the same fears as you, many of the same struggles that we humans share albeit with different social/financial circumstances and ultimately, what you do today will matter very little 50-100 years from now. With that in mind, live your fucking life and leave nothing to chance. Take risks, say what's on your mind regardless of whose feelings get hurt and go to bed every night with the satisfaction of knowing that even though you didn't accomplish everything in one day, you left behind no regrets.

Confidence, take notes..

"1"

Another way of looking at it is by mid 20's they realise there's always and currently younger and hotter versions of themselves and selling a depreciating asset to a hot guy won't work because they could always leave them for someone better looking. So they look for a meal ticket that they can have for themselves and will worship them because they can't find any better.