Author Topic: Mulheim , Germany  (Read 19434 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Mulheim , Germany
« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2019, 02:15:07 PM »
Israel will probably eventually be sold out by the US.

They will end up like Rhodesia.
The Jews' plan to get rid of the "white man" will bite them in the ass.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2019, 03:19:12 PM »

Without US financial and political support, Israel would be in serious trouble, facing possible collapse in the future.

If the US pulls the plug, most of Europe will probably follow. This is their biggest nightmare. Without Western support, Israel is finished.

They might not fully collapse, but they would probably have to abandon a large chunk of territory in order to better defend with limited manpower. As all the surrounding states will be going for them.

I say this because in the 70's they actually advised Rhodesia to abandon tribal territory infiltrated by guerrillas and focus on core areas.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2019, 10:21:31 PM »
This is what mohammedans believe will happen at end of times, day of punishment and death for Jews, Christians, atheists,... mohammedan fairy tales are so easily debunked solely on the origins and texts of quran, its so shady and inconsistent that its laughable at best.

Even a pig is ten times smarter than anyone believing in a pedo mass murdering flying donkey "prophet" without a prophecy fairy tale storytelling.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2019, 10:57:20 PM »
The female human is essentially doing the same thing. She wants the largest pool of human males possible to compete over them. They don't care about any problems she causes by doing so, even if it destroys the entire civilization in the process. They are primitive creatures subconsciously do riven by Freudian instinct and all that matters is their reproductive strategy of getting as many males as possible to fight over them. The more people that die in the process the better, because that eliminates supposedly weak genes.

This is why Jews are always pushing propaganda to "empower women", because it's the fastest way possible to destroy a (white) civilization. Women do not build civilizations. When you look outside your window, literally every single brick was put there by a man. It's like allowing a dog to drive a car. If matriarchy was a viable model for humans, evolution would have already created it. Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution deemed it unviable.
That's why they shouldn't have voting rights. A woman will Always let primal instincts trumph logic and reason. It's the nature of estrogen...

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2019, 01:15:49 AM »
Repubs want Israel to exist for the sole purpose of having them in line for the day of judgement/slaughter.

LOL. It actually has nothing to do with that. The real reason the Republican party is so staunchly pro Israel is because they'll lose half their donations if they aren't. Do a little digging and it quickly becomes clear who's really pulling the strings on foreign policy within the administration.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/now-biggest-donor-in-all-of-us-politics-sheldon-adelson-brings-an-israel-first-agenda-to-washington/249996/

https://fpif.org/these-three-billionaires-paved-way-for-trumps-iran-deal-withdrawal/

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2019, 05:33:57 AM »
LOL. It actually has nothing to do with that. The real reason the Republican party is so staunchly pro Israel is because they'll lose half their donations if they aren't. Do a little digging and it quickly becomes clear who's really pulling the strings on foreign policy within the administration.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/now-biggest-donor-in-all-of-us-politics-sheldon-adelson-brings-an-israel-first-agenda-to-washington/249996/

https://fpif.org/these-three-billionaires-paved-way-for-trumps-iran-deal-withdrawal/

That's why the moslems call Israel a 'Crusader state' because it's a nation re-instated and propped up by the West.

However, Israel is a successful and well-organised country while all their neighbours in the Middle East all complete dumps.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2019, 05:34:43 AM »
Mulheim, Germany is up for grabs.

Q

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2019, 05:50:38 AM »
Mulheim, Germany is up for grabs.

Do you have a real-life woman?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #133 on: July 13, 2019, 06:41:33 AM »

And you people and the fake Jews plan to get rid of the original Israelites will bite you in yours. I know it sounds unfathomable but that's ok.  It wont be by our might but by the hand of God. When he returns...You people never consider the supernatural and when it hits you, there will be nothing that can be done.

But you're certainly correct. According to scripture, Israel will indeed be destroyed before he returns. I'm sure you people will wise up at some point and quit being their bitches. I have an excuse, I'm a slave under punishment by God. It's spiritual thing with us.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #134 on: July 13, 2019, 06:44:58 AM »
And you people and the fake Jews plan to get rid of the original Israelites will bite you in yours. I know it sounds unfathomable but that's ok.  It wont be by our might but by the hand of God. When he returns...You people never consider the supernatural and when it hits you, there will be nothing that can be done.

But you're certainly correct. According to scripture, Israel will indeed destroyed before he returns. I'm sure you people will wise up at some point and quit being their bitches. I have an excuse, I'm a slave under punishment by God. It's spiritual thing with us.

You really are a paranoid nutcase.  And a racist to boot.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2019, 07:10:20 AM »
And you people and the fake Jews plan to get rid of the original Israelites will bite you in yours. I know it sounds unfathomable but that's ok.  It wont be by our might but by the hand of God. When he returns...You people never consider the supernatural and when it hits you, there will be nothing that can be done.

But you're certainly correct. According to scripture, Israel will indeed be destroyed before he returns. I'm sure you people will wise up at some point and quit being their bitches. I have an excuse, I'm a slave under punishment by God. It's spiritual thing with us.

You do realise that images, coins and statues exist of how Jews looked in Roman times?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2019, 07:31:25 AM »
You do realise that images, coins and statues exist of how Jews looked in Roman times?

Yeah, fake coins.  ::)
How about you open the bible and read about how the Israelites looked. Ever heard of the term iconoclasm?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2019, 08:27:46 AM »
How about you open the bible and read about how the Israelites looked. Ever heard of the term iconoclasm?

Reality.  Deal with it, asshole.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2019, 09:05:43 AM »
And you people and the fake Jews plan to get rid of the original Israelites will bite you in yours. I know it sounds unfathomable but that's ok.  It wont be by our might but by the hand of God. When he returns...You people never consider the supernatural and when it hits you, there will be nothing that can be done.

Sung to the tune of Elton John's (how apropos) "The Bitch is Back".

I know whitey lied, spit in his eye
Jeebus be black, when he be back, they all will die

The world be phlat and das a FACK!
And its DEF2YT cause we Jews be black.

Oh-oh-oh
Beat meat every evening that ain't right
Don't you say it ain't a sin with a new Fleshlight
I can bitch the best with my street corner brews
From the days when I was high I got my brain all screwed

Ooh-ooh-ooh!!

I'm a bitch I'm a bitch
Oh this  bitch is black
Stone cold stupid in my Pontiac
I can bitch I can bitch
'Cause I'm bitter it's true
It's the way that I whine
Much louder than you
Oh-oh-oh!!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2019, 11:20:36 AM »

Judea was under Roman control.

And Romans have depicted and described how Jews looked. They looked like Mediterranean people. If wearing togas and clean shaven, many would have been indistinguishable from Romans.

'King Herod' Herod Agrippa:

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2019, 01:00:22 PM »
Judea was under Roman control.

And Romans have depicted and described how Jews looked. They looked like Mediterranean people. If wearing togas and clean shaven, many would have been indistinguishable from Romans.

'King Herod' Herod Agrippa:

King Herod was the second son of Antipater the Idumaean, a high-ranking official under ethnarch Hyrcanus II, and Cypros, a Nabatean. Herod's father was by descent an Edomite, whose ancestors had converted to Judaism. Herod was raised as a Jew.

Edomite raised as a Jew. So you posted a fake bust of an Edomite. And its already known Edom mixed with hamites and gentiles. Herod is from his gentile seed. Edom = today's fake Jews so called Jewish people.

Anything else you'd like to get proven wrong on? You've posted nothing showing where Roman's described hows Jews looked. You're talking out of your ass.

"Ella Hughley's remarkable booklet The Truth About Black Biblical Hebrew-Israelites exposes and summarizes important details of this suppressed subject. She writes ""Many of the Israelites... who managed to escape their persecutors during the Roman-Jewish War subsequently migrated to West Africa, and 1,600 years later their descendants were captured and brought to America in chains by cruel slave-traders."

She quotes the noted Jewish historian, Josephus from his book The Great Roman-Jewish War: 66-70, where he writes about this Jewish dispersion and captivity. "General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Jews. Millions of Jews fled into Africa, among other places, fleeing from Roman persecution and starvation during the siege." In African Origins of Major Wester Religions p.75, Dr. Yusef ben-Jochannan writes "there were many Hebrew (Jewish) tribes that were of indigenous African origin, These African Jews were caught in a rebellion in Cyrene ... during 115 C.E.

This rebellion also marked the beginning of a mass Jewish migration southward into Sudan of West Africa." Arab historian, Ibn Battuta writes of finding Jews scattered across North and West Africa during his travels. The Hebrewisms of numerous tribes, especially in West Africa is well documented.""

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2019, 01:47:24 PM »
If the original Jews were Black, where did white Jews come from? There are two main types of white Jews; the Edomites and the Khazars. Edomites are the descendants of Esau, who was born ruddy (red) and hairy according to the Bible. (Gen. 25:25) This describes the "white" man; he is red (all shades) and hairy. Esau was the albino, fraternal twin brother of Jacob, the father of the original Black Israelites. The white Edomites and Black Israelites were constantly in strife against one another.

In fact, the Edomites fought the Black Jews in the Roman-Jewish War. At a later period in history, the Edomites (Idumeans) were conquered and forced to become "Jews." The European Khazars became "Jews" in 740 A.D. (see below) Neither groups are descended from the house of Israel! Khazars make up over 90% of the so-called "Jews!" (Hatonn)

The world's best kept secret? Hugley writes "These groups... [Khazars esp., plus Edomites and other ethnic groups] make up modern Jewry today. Although the black Hebrew-Israelites are the real descendants of ancient Israel, this truth is not known by many and it is 'the world's best kept secret.' Because of slavery and scattering, the Hebrew-Israelites are not known to the world as true Israel...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2019, 01:54:43 PM »
Did Crypto Romans have a sort of RJPAC back then...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2019, 02:12:21 PM »
This is why Negros are oppressed. Not because the color of our skin.  That's the cover story. It's much deeper than that.  And as long as us Negros stayed asleep to who we were they had an overwhelming advantage. That is no more. We have awakened and many continue to do so. We don't have to raise a single finger because we have the true and living God on our side as long as we do what he says. And the fake Jews and others see to it we stay stuck on stupid and in sin because they know if we don't, God will bless us and protect us and destroy them. Just like has happened in the past. We are on punishment for what our forefathers did and did not do. Because I even know all this stuff should tell you how close to the end we are.  Believe me we know Edom is plotting and in league with Satan but I have faith God will take care as he always does. I won't bat an eye, I'm a loyal servant.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2019, 02:16:19 PM »
This is why Negros are oppressed. Not because the color of our skin.  That's the cover story. It's much deeper than that.  And as long as us Negros stayed asleep to who we were they had an overwhelming advantage. That is no more. We have awakened and many continue to do so. We don't have to raise a single finger because we have the true and living God on our side as long as we do what he says. And the fake Jews and others see to it way stay stuck on stupid and in sin because they know if we don't, God will bless us and protect us and destroy them. Just like has happened in the past. We are on punishment for what are forefathers did and did not do. Because I even know all this stuff should tell you how close to the end we are.  Believe me we know Edom is plotting and in league with Satan but I have faith God will take care as he always does. I won't bat an eye, I'm a loyal servant.

What about Moab?
Q

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2019, 02:23:14 PM »
The reason many of you can't accept this is indoctrination and arrogance. It doesn't benefit you that we are the real Israelites. It actually indicts, convicts and judges you based on how you people have treated us historically. Caucasians, sons of Japhath that is, not the white fake Edomite Jews (Khazars are Turkic offshoot). You guys can't handle knowing you treated God's chosen people like absolute shit. So you play dumb and accept the status quo. I guess I would too if I were you...There will be judgement... Why do you think all this shit is happening to you people now?  You think it's by accident? Quit being hand puppets Japhath and stand up for yourself and do the right thing change your fate in history as a friend and brother to God's people, not an enemy.  You would be blessed.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2019, 02:28:27 PM »
This is why Negros are oppressed. Not because the color of our skin.  That's the cover story. It's much deeper than that.  And as long as us Negros stayed asleep to who we were they had an overwhelming advantage. That is no more. We have awakened and many continue to do so. We don't have to raise a single finger because we have the true and living God on our side as long as we do what he says. And the fake Jews and others see to it we stay stuck on stupid and in sin because they know if we don't, God will bless us and protect us and destroy them. Just like has happened in the past. We are on punishment for what our forefathers did and did not do. Because I even know all this stuff should tell you how close to the end we are.  Believe me we know Edom is plotting and in league with Satan but I have faith God will take care as he always does. I won't bat an eye, I'm a loyal servant.

Jews are Caucasian, that is an indisputable fact.

If you won't believe the physical evidence, then archaeological evidence from tombs and graves over the past several thousand years will confirm this.

The Romans generally called blacks 'Nubians' and made a clear distinction between them and other Mediterranean peoples.

Even the ancient Egyptians depicted Middle Easterners and Libyans as lighter skinned people with Caucasian features.

(1) Libyan (2) Nubian (black) (3) Middle Easterner (4) Egyptian

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2019, 02:30:53 PM »
Jews are Caucasian, that is an indisputable fact.

If you won't believe the physical evidence, then archaeological evidence from tombs and graves over the past several thousand years will confirm this.

The Romans generally called blacks Nubians and made a clear distinction between them and other Mediterranean peoples.

Even the ancient Egyptians depicted Middle Easterners and Libyans as lighter skinned people with Caucasian features.

(1) Libyan (2) Nubian (black) (3) Middle Easterner (4) Egyptian

LOLOLOLOL Man, what convincing proof and from Wikipedia as well. Go away troll ::)

Nubians are African Hamitic, Libyans are Hamitic. The term middle east was created in originated in the 1850s in the British India Office. It's bullshit. It's a cover name. The original people of the so called middle east today are black. Many of them are still there hidden in plane site just like Negro Israelites in America.  And finally, the original Egyptians are black. That's common knowledge. You're a joke and making yourself look stupid. This is the arrogance I was speaking of. Great example.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2019, 02:32:40 PM »

LOLOLOLOL Man, what convincing proof and from Wikipedia as well. Go away troll ::)

That is a physical image carved and painted into stone by Egyptians thousands of years ago.

Located in the tomb of Pharaoh Sety I.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2019, 02:42:09 PM »
Do you honestly believe I'm going to believe anything you post when these people do things like this?  Hmmm....A Khazar Jew doing a little touch up huh? GTFOH.