Author Topic: Shawn Rhoden - Legal Details from the Case - Shawn's Statement  (Read 124629 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Shawn Rhoden charged with Rape - 2019-07-12
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2019, 03:41:06 PM »
Is it possible Phil Heath had a hand in all this?   ???

are you saying Heath put on a wig to trick Rhoden into intercourse?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2019, 03:43:08 PM »
Nobody seems very concerned about Charles Glass.  After all, he too is a victim in this sordid affair.  He'll never be able to recoup all the time and energy he invested in teaching Shawn about proper angles, pinky placement, etc.  My heart also goes out to the homo in the pink hoodie with the leather backpack.  Will he even be able to sleep at night?  Lastly, I want to remind everyone here to keep Coach in their prayers.  After all, Shawn once said "hi" to him.

Another victim: SF1900...  who dedicated himself to watching Rhoden’s videos on Instagram 24/7 for the past 6 months.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2019, 03:44:03 PM »
pics of the girl!!!  who is she?
Is it possible Phil Heath had a hand in all this?   ???

Maybe, just maybe...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2019, 03:44:05 PM »
are you saying Heath put on a wig to trick Rhoden into intercourse?

Lonnie Teper wore the wig

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2019, 03:45:44 PM »
How did she end up in a room with him? Sounds like she willingly went there. More to this story I bet.

You’re a dude, but ...

You didn’t read the available reports.

Several in this thread haven’t.

She’s a bodybuilder and he’s her “mentor”. She doesn’t deny she willingly visited him.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2019, 03:47:25 PM »
Both incredibly famous and wealthy men. Rhoden, not quite..

Those things are not what unites the three.

I'll give you three guesses as to what does.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2019, 03:48:43 PM »
NPC bikini girl

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2019, 03:52:18 PM »
This quote causes me to think that the woman might be lying:

“She said Rhoden stopped and let her leave when she told him she needed to go downstairs or else an acquaintance waiting in the lobby would know "something (was) up”

That doesn’t sound like she was saying “NO!”

“Stopped and LET her leave ... “

Sounds exactly like she wasn’t offering consent.

She alleges he forced himself on her and after a time she said ... the noted. To get out of there.

Some here are not particularly bright.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2019, 03:57:07 PM »
“Stopped and LET her leave ... “

Sounds exactly like she wasn’t offering consent.

She alleges he forced himself on her and after a time she said ... the noted. To get out of there.

Some here are not particularly bright.

Look at her wording. That doesn’t sound like a woman screaming “no” during a rape.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2019, 04:00:55 PM »
Rhoden is officially out from MR. Olympia 2019

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2019, 04:02:14 PM »
Did he at least eat her slit?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2019, 04:02:39 PM »

Will Curry, Bonac and Roelly be top 3?  Is there anyone who can crash the party?  Besides Dexter.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2019, 04:05:27 PM »
Will Curry, Bonac and Roelly be top 3?  Is there anyone who can crash the party?  Besides Dexter.

Kai, Phil and Curry will go toe to toe on this one. Finally, some excitement in September.

What about Rami, he might surprise this year. I know he will be around here next month. Thinking about going to the show just to see him :)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2019, 04:06:11 PM »

First Olympia with no defending champ, wide open, since 1998

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2019, 04:08:43 PM »
Look at her wording. That doesn’t sound like a woman screaming “no” during a rape.

Women don't think and act like men. In many cases of rape the become paralyzed out of fear and can't bring themselves to move, scream or fight back. They just want it to end as quick as possible to get out of there. Shit some women even have unwanted orgasms during a rape.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2019, 04:11:21 PM »

I’m considerably confused.

Are you requiring confirmation she was shouting “No!” endlessly during the assault? Tip: Most rape/assault victims don’t do this.

Non-consent can be given/expressed quietly, only once, not at all using the word “no”, etc. ...

He’s giving it to her, in some sexual capacity, after her saying or demonstrating her non-compliance, and is now working her options to jettison the situation.

She settles on a story of a friend in the lobby who will become concerned if she is gone for too long ... sending a hope to rile Shawn this friend might decide to come to the room, or whatever.

This isn’t rocket science.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2019, 04:18:18 PM »
Imagine the amount of money his lawyers want to defend him? He is now officially broke. The lawyers will demand a forensic examination of his finances and will charge accordingly to defend him.  His posing and supplement endorsements are now on hold. If convicted his bodybuilding career is completely over.  Even at minimum if he does 10 years it's over. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2019, 04:19:50 PM »
I’m considerably confused.

Are you requiring confirmation she was shouting “No!” endlessly during the assault? Tip: Most rape/assault victims don’t do this.

Non-consent can be given/expressed quietly, only once, not at all using the word “no”, etc. ...

He’s giving it to her, in some sexual capacity, after her saying or demonstrating her non-compliance, and is now working her options to jettison the situation.

She settles on a story of a friend in the lobby who will become concerned if she is gone for too long ... sending a hope to rile Shawn this friend might decide to come to the room, or whatever.

This isn’t rocket science.

The exact wording that troubled me was:

“My (acquaintance) downstairs is going to know what’s up”

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2019, 04:22:01 PM »
Imagine the amount of money his lawyers want to defend him? He is now officially broke. The lawyers will demand a forensic examination of his finances and will charge accordingly to defend him.  His posing and supplement endorsements are now on hold. If convicted his bodybuilding career is completely over.  Even at minimum if he does 10 years it's over. 

And his wife will probably divorce him afterwards... that will be more lawyer fees... and she will get half of what he has (plus he will have to pay child support)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2019, 04:23:10 PM »
I wasn’t there, so who knows.

But I will say this.

Guy’s guilty.  ;D

Maybe not.

Either way, the inability of some to follow the provided narrative is embarrassing. The truthfulness is a whole other matter as yet to be determined by investigating entities.

Bloody ‘ell.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2019, 04:27:13 PM »

Yep Pecker banned him until the situation is resolved.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/american-media-llc-revokes-shawn-rhodens-eligibility-for-2019-mr-olympia-contest-300884337.html

American Media, LLC Revokes Shawn Rhoden's Eligibility For 2019 Mr. Olympia Contest

American Media, LLC Chairman and CEO David J. Pecker, owner and operator of Joe Weider's Mr. Olympia Fitness and Performance Expo and the Mr. Olympia Contest, today announced that he is revoking the eligibility of 2018 Mr. Olympia Shawn Rhoden from competing in the 2019 and future Mr. Olympia competitions. The announcement follows the recent charges that led to a warrant issued in Utah for Mr. Rhoden stemming from an alleged incident in October 2018.

In addition to revoking Mr. Rhoden's eligibility from future Mr. Olympia competitions, American Media also announced that it would suspend coverage of Mr. Rhoden in its media brands, including Muscle & Fitness and FLEX, until the legal process has been completed.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2019, 04:28:06 PM »

Need more facts - not hearsay

"The 44-year-old is accused of sexually assaulting a female bodybuilder inside of a Courtyard Marriott hotel room back in October."

“On October 12, 2018, the Sandy City Police Department received a report of a sex offense at the Courtyard Marriott in Sandy City and Shawn Rhoden, 44-year-old male from California, was listed as a suspect,” said SCPD lieutenant Dean Carriger, speaking to The Post on Friday."

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2019, 04:28:34 PM »
I wasn’t there, so who knows.

But I will say this.

Guy’s guilty.  ;D

Maybe not.

Either way, the inability of some to follow the provided narrative is embarrassing. The truthfulness is a whole other matter as yet to be determined by investigating entities.

Bloody ‘ell.

Shawn will pay dearly financially, his sponsors will dump him, his marriage is probably over, his reputation will be destroyed, his career is done

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Shawn Rhoden - Out of the 2019 Olympia - 07-12-19
« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2019, 04:29:11 PM »
From AMI....

NEW YORK, July 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- American Media, LLC Chairman and CEO David J. Pecker, owner and operator of Joe Weider's Mr. Olympia Fitness and Performance Expo and the Mr. Olympia Contest, today announced that he is revoking the eligibility of 2018 Mr. Olympia Shawn Rhoden from competing in the 2019 and future Mr. Olympia competitions. The announcement follows the recent charges that led to a warrant issued in Utah for Mr. Rhoden stemming from an alleged incident in October 2018.

In addition to revoking Mr. Rhoden's eligibility from future Mr. Olympia competitions, American Media also announced that it would suspend coverage of Mr. Rhoden in its media brands, including Muscle & Fitness and FLEX, until the legal process has been completed.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2019, 04:30:08 PM »

The exact wording that troubled me was:

“My (acquaintance) downstairs is going to know what’s up”

Yes. I know. And you being “troubled” with her allegation of saying this is confounding.

As I said, she said this in an attempt to get him to stop the assault. And she states it did. Presumably because Shawn understood and believed her claim ... a friend was downstairs and could become suspicious if she was with him alone for too long.

“Man, she’s been gone for a while. I wonder if she is OK. Maybe I should go up to the room and check.”

Or:

“She told me if she wasn’t down within 10 minutes to come to the room ... It’s been 15. I’m gonna go.”

Shawn wouldn’t want this.

He stops and she is given an opportunity to bail.

Why am I having to explain this?!