Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 148541 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!
« Reply #900 on: July 09, 2020, 12:07:16 PM »
AP source: Feds feared Epstein confidante might kill herself
By MICHAEL BALSAMO
an hour ago

Audrey Strauss, Acting United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, center, speaks alongside William F. Sweeney Jr., Assistant Director-in-Charge of the New York Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, center right, and New York City Police Commissioner Dermot Shea, right, during a news conference to announce charges against Ghislaine Maxwell for her alleged role in the sexual exploitation and abuse of multiple minor girls by Jeffrey Epstein, Thursday, July 2, 2020, in New York. (AP Photo/John Minchillo)
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) —

Federal officials were so worried Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime confidante Ghislaine Maxwell might take her own life after her arrest that they took away her clothes and sheets and made her wear paper attire while in custody, an official familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

The steps to ensure Maxwell’s safety while she’s locked up at a federal jail in New York City extend far beyond the measures federal officials took when they first arrested her in New Hampshire last week.

The Justice Department has implemented additional safety protocols and federal officials, outside of the Bureau of Prisons, have been specifically tasked with ensuring there’s adequate protection and the prisons protocols are being followed, the official said. The protections are in case she harms herself, and in case other inmates wish to harm her.

Very interesting.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #901 on: July 10, 2020, 04:12:22 AM »
The Feds feared she may kill herself.  I'm surprised she just didn't flee to another country where she'd be safe.  She could live next door to Roman Polanski in Switzerland.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #902 on: July 10, 2020, 04:19:09 AM »
The Feds feared she may kill herself.  I'm surprised she just didn't flee to another country where she'd be safe.  She could live next door to Roman Polanski in Switzerland.

Maybe she already has a plan worked out.   ???

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #903 on: July 10, 2020, 04:47:15 AM »
Possibly.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #904 on: July 10, 2020, 11:10:57 AM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #905 on: July 10, 2020, 12:11:35 PM »

If convicted does she have a life sentence? She is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. I imagine if it looks bad in court she may spill the beans and take them all down. What does she have to lose?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: July 10, 2020, 12:23:36 PM »
If convicted does she have a life sentence? She is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. I imagine if it looks bad in court she may spill the beans and take them all down. What does she have to lose?
There probably won't be a trial.  She will plead guilty and stay at a cushy resort prison.  If she spills the beans and there are dozens or even hundreds of elected officials involved all respect for our government (if there's any left) will go out the window.  They can't let that happen.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #908 on: July 10, 2020, 06:54:47 PM »

This depends on what she has to gain.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #909 on: July 10, 2020, 07:45:08 PM »
Ha, no but I bake a mean pistachio and macadamia shortbread.

It's true tho. Notice a 17 year old one day before her birthday and you're the same as some coke-bottle glasses elementary school lurker? Pff.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #910 on: July 10, 2020, 08:47:25 PM »

Epstein so far as i can tell was more hebephile than pedophile and i suspect maxwell has the same taste.

i certainly want to see maxwell spill the beans no matter the cost.

Lets get a "russian child prostitutes lives matter" movement going. In fact i think starting a riot in feont of a couple gyms might be capable of producing much needed change. We need change. And if some barbells and shit get got, well we have a right to assemble!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #911 on: July 11, 2020, 05:16:23 AM »
Plus the girls were paid and got some of their high school friends in on the gravy train as well.  The whole sex trafficking thing is lumped all together with real sex slaves and children.  When they shut down backpage.com they said they did it to stop sex trafficking of underage girls when there was only one or two found over the whole United States during a nationwide sting.  The vast majority of women on backpage were over 18 and were freely choosing that on their own.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #912 on: July 11, 2020, 08:06:27 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: July 11, 2020, 12:12:28 PM »
She is one weird woman.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #914 on: July 12, 2020, 01:05:12 PM »
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #915 on: July 12, 2020, 01:14:54 PM »
They don't call him "creepy Joe" for nothin.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #916 on: July 12, 2020, 01:50:52 PM »

Initially I was quite skeptical about these claims but there are some interesting tidbits in this article.

Lobbyist bought tropical land from Biden’s brother

n 2005, Joe Biden’s brother bought an acre of land with excellent ocean views on a remote island in the Caribbean for $150,000. He divided it into three parcels, and the next year a lobbyist close to the Delaware senator bought one of the parcels for what had been the cost of the entire property. Later, the lobbyist gave Biden’s brother a mortgage loan on the remaining parcels.

The Virgin Islands land deal, reported here for the first time, furthers a pattern in which members of the Biden family have engaged in financial dealings with people with an interest in influencing the former vice president.

In this case, a Biden staffer left the Senate in the early ’90s to become a lobbyist. Both before and after the land transaction, his clients benefited from Biden’s support and appropriations requests. A firm the lobbyist co-founded — which features a testimonial from Biden praising his “emotional investment” in his work on its website — specializes in federal contracts for niche law enforcement and national security programs for which Biden long advocated.

After the land deal, Joe Biden vacationed elsewhere on the tiny island, which once protected a nearby submarine base before it became a tropical getaway, on at least three occasions.

The property itself has remained vacant and undeveloped. It is not clear why the lobbyist, Scott Green, purchased the parcel from Biden’s brother James, or why James Biden later went to the lobbyist for a loan, rather than to a bank. An easement James Biden obtained granting road access to the land before selling it to Green may have made the land more valuable, but it is unclear whether the dramatically higher price Green paid for his parcel reflected its true value. The terms of the loan were not disclosed in property records.

It is also not clear whether Joe Biden was aware of the transactions. Following the land purchase, Green continued to lobby on issues over which Biden wielded influence and to meet with Biden’s staff. Green’s firm also continued to land government contracts related to federal programs for which Biden advocated.

Representatives of the Biden campaign declined repeated requests over weeks to comment. Shortly before publication, spokesperson Andrew Bates said in a statement: "Joe Biden was wrong. Politico does have a sense of humor. Because this story is an absolute joke."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/28/james-biden-lobbyist-virgin-islands-099318

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #917 on: July 12, 2020, 02:11:22 PM »

where do you think the clinton cartel dumps the bodies.. have to go somewhere

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #918 on: July 12, 2020, 04:05:54 PM »
I'm no longer a fan of politicians nor political escapades nor political bullshit but .... Are there any valid facts about all this "Clinton involvement" shit!?

Do people such as yourself really believe that they do what everyone thinks they are doing!?

Asking for a friend!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #920 on: July 12, 2020, 11:14:43 PM »
bob and weave.. stick and move...

https://nypost.com/2020/07/12/ghislaine-maxwell-reportedly-being-moved-from-cell-to-cell/

I would imagine she is a hot target.

On another note i ran down the whole epstein suicide by jumping off his bunk bed story to a friend and he said the most amazing thing- the guards killed epstein.

After he said that i went back over the details and its the only answer that makes sense.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #921 on: July 12, 2020, 11:39:22 PM »
I just cannot imagine persons of great power being so stupid and gullible as to actually fly to an island and have sex with underage girls. Can anyone explain to me what im missing because thats just really difficult for me to stomach.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #922 on: July 13, 2020, 04:51:16 AM »
I just cannot imagine persons of great power being so stupid and gullible as to actually fly to an island and have sex with underage girls. Can anyone explain to me what im missing because thats just really difficult for me to stomach.
You do have to be gullible.  Arthur Jones did a similar thing to sell his Nautilus machines.  He would have his wife (who was always very young[he had several]) seduce a gym owner in one of the rooms on Jones's compound without his knowledge of it being filmed.  The next morning Jones would tell the guy what happened and if he didn't buy a bunch of his machines the guy's wife would be getting a copy of the tape.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #923 on: July 13, 2020, 06:17:37 AM »

This 18 year old threshold is a north american thing.  In the majority of countries once a girl hits puberty she is ready for sex.  Is she mentally ready?  Most likely not.  But is a 17 vs. 18 year that much different mentally? not at all.  Shit when I was in high school we had 15 year old chicks who were far more sexually advanced than most 20 year olds.
The fear why men in this country don't touch a well built 16 or 17 year old is not out of morals but it's out of fear of the law.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #924 on: July 13, 2020, 08:18:29 AM »
It's all a big sham. This is Ghislaine Maxwell's nephew Alexander Djerassi, in charge of key Middle East policy decisions when Hilary ran the State Department(Bengazi).

Then look up his father and so on........