Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 147932 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!
« Reply #925 on: July 13, 2020, 09:32:37 AM »
This 18 year old threshold is a north american thing.  In the majority of countries once a girl hits puberty she is ready for sex.  Is she mentally ready?  Most likely not.  But is a 17 vs. 18 year that much different mentally? not at all.  Shit when I was in high school we had 15 year old chicks who were far more sexually advanced than most 20 year olds.
The fear why men in this country don't touch a well built 16 or 17 year old is not out of morals but it's out of fear of the law.
Something magical happens on a person's 18th birthday that makes them ready for sex.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #926 on: July 13, 2020, 03:55:46 PM »
Epstein may have been blackmailing powerful leaders around the world for Mossad. He likely got his fortune from Ghislane Maxwell's father, disgraced publishing billionaire Robert Maxwell. Robert Maxwell had roughly 500 million dollars unaccounted for in loans and assets before his suspicious death. It was well known that Robert Maxwell was an agent for Mossad and even got a positive eulogy and celebration from the state of Israel after his death. The prime minister and others praised Maxwell for his work for Israel.

Likely the missing money from Maxwell went to Epstein, who started a relationship with Ghislane, his daughter. Once Maxwell died the money was never found, and it was right around the time Epstein became an overnight billionaire, without any evidence of the actual trades on Wall Street he supposedly made. Maxwell may have even taught Epstein the blackmail tricks and hooked him up with Mossad, as he and Ghilsane had hidden cameras and recordings in the style of espionage techniques. Lex Wexner was apparently a darker agent of Israel, linked to the mafia, who also mentored and gave Epstein money.

Underage girls is one of the greatest blackmail tools a government could use if a pervert took advantage of it. Epstein had his connections through blackmail. He did not manage stocks, was not a brilliant investor, but was let into a secret society that we will never know about now that he was murdered.

The media is just dismissing the whole scandal as ONE pervert. But Epstein may have been a patsy.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #927 on: July 14, 2020, 01:05:24 AM »
You do have to be gullible.  Arthur Jones did a similar thing to sell his Nautilus machines.  He would have his wife (who was always very young[he had several]) seduce a gym owner in one of the rooms on Jones's compound without his knowledge of it being filmed.  The next morning Jones would tell the guy what happened and if he didn't buy a bunch of his machines the guy's wife would be getting a copy of the tape.

Do you have any evidence for this claim?

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #928 on: July 14, 2020, 03:57:36 AM »
This 18 year old threshold is a north american thing.  In the majority of countries once a girl hits puberty she is ready for sex.  Is she mentally ready?  Most likely not.  But is a 17 vs. 18 year that much different mentally? not at all.  Shit when I was in high school we had 15 year old chicks who were far more sexually advanced than most 20 year olds.
The fear why men in this country don't touch a well built 16 or 17 year old is not out of morals but it's out of fear of the law.

We do need an actual age of consent because it enables the people to protect their children with the power and resources of law enforcement.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #929 on: July 14, 2020, 04:33:57 AM »
Epstein may have been blackmailing powerful leaders around the world for Mossad. He likely got his fortune from Ghislane Maxwell's father, disgraced publishing billionaire Robert Maxwell. Robert Maxwell had roughly 500 million dollars unaccounted for in loans and assets before his suspicious death. It was well known that Robert Maxwell was an agent for Mossad and even got a positive eulogy and celebration from the state of Israel after his death. The prime minister and others praised Maxwell for his work for Israel.

Likely the missing money from Maxwell went to Epstein, who started a relationship with Ghislane, his daughter. Once Maxwell died the money was never found, and it was right around the time Epstein became an overnight billionaire, without any evidence of the actual trades on Wall Street he supposedly made. Maxwell may have even taught Epstein the blackmail tricks and hooked him up with Mossad, as he and Ghilsane had hidden cameras and recordings in the style of espionage techniques. Lex Wexner was apparently a darker agent of Israel, linked to the mafia, who also mentored and gave Epstein money.

Underage girls is one of the greatest blackmail tools a government could use if a pervert took advantage of it. Epstein had his connections through blackmail. He did not manage stocks, was not a brilliant investor, but was let into a secret society that we will never know about now that he was murdered.

The media is just dismissing the whole scandal as ONE pervert. But Epstein may have been a patsy.

Maxwell fell off his own boat and drowned at what point while he was drowning do you think he signed his fortune over to epstein? If you are making a case that hmm lets see epstein killed maxwell to steal his money? So maxwell told the wrong guy about his secret vault full of gold and cash and shit. Its the 21st century, maxwells fortune was probably in bank accounts bonds funds properties and whatever else rich people diversify their money with. It wasnt a stack of cash in his jacket pocket.

You make a LOT of assumptions while actually knowing very very little. I have yet to see proof that epstein videotaped people so that israel could blackmail them. That is so absurd think about it. Israel wants to blackmail prince charles bill clinton and donald trump. Pass the pipe man.

Say you are bill clinton or donald trump just for a minute. And you get invited to party with epstein. Whats the FIRST THING that comes to mind when you get told you can fly to a private island and screw underage girls? Remember you are actually smart as fuck and have tons of money.

The answer obviously is whoever is making the offer is up to something. I smell a rat heard the phrase? So i find it hard to believe these secret recordings exist because i firstly doubt people like trump and clinton would expose themselves to the kind of fallout a case like this can bring just to get laid and secondly i just dont think they would ever fully trust epstein.

Time will tell maybe.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #930 on: July 14, 2020, 05:16:30 AM »

This
Q

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #931 on: July 14, 2020, 05:32:12 AM »
It's all a big sham. This is Ghislaine Maxwell's nephew Alexander Djerassi, in charge of key Middle East policy decisions when Hilary ran the State Department(Bengazi).

Then look up his father and so on........

Yeah, talented bunch of people.

Also,note, Ghislaine's dad was Robert Maxwell. A household name in Britain and Israel during the 80's. Her dad was reportedly one of the greatest and loyal secret servants of Israel.

Ghislaine is essentially Jewish aristocracy. Her wealth ,education and connections are such that I reckon they would've be better put to use than the pimping out of teenage girls to powerful men
(if that is indeed what this is all just about -which I'm now very much starting to doubt).

A quick intro on Robert ,to help the Americans here get up to speed

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #932 on: July 14, 2020, 05:33:11 AM »
Do you have any evidence for this claim?
It was in one of the books on Jones.  I think it was: Younger Women, Bigger Crocodiles, Faster Airplanes, but I'm not sure.  I've read 5 or 6 of them.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #933 on: July 14, 2020, 08:19:00 AM »
Maxwell fell off his own boat and drowned at what point while he was drowning do you think he signed his fortune over to epstein? If you are making a case that hmm lets see epstein killed maxwell to steal his money? So maxwell told the wrong guy about his secret vault full of gold and cash and shit. Its the 21st century, maxwells fortune was probably in bank accounts bonds funds properties and whatever else rich people diversify their money with. It wasnt a stack of cash in his jacket pocket.

You make a LOT of assumptions while actually knowing very very little. I have yet to see proof that epstein videotaped people so that israel could blackmail them. That is so absurd think about it. Israel wants to blackmail prince charles bill clinton and donald trump. Pass the pipe man.

Say you are bill clinton or donald trump just for a minute. And you get invited to party with epstein. Whats the FIRST THING that comes to mind when you get told you can fly to a private island and screw underage girls? Remember you are actually smart as fuck and have tons of money.

The answer obviously is whoever is making the offer is up to something. I smell a rat heard the phrase? So i find it hard to believe these secret recordings exist because i firstly doubt people like trump and clinton would expose themselves to the kind of fallout a case like this can bring just to get laid and secondly i just dont think they would ever fully trust Epstein.

Time will tell maybe.
That is why sex is used to blackmail. It's one area men lose judgement. It's a MAIN tool of espionage and has been used since the 1930's by government intelligence to blackmail. The death was very suspicious of Robert Maxwell, as his back was against the wall and yes, giving to Epstein makes perfect sense as opposed to giving it to his creditors, who were hounding him as well as the government for Maxwell stealing pension money.  He, like Trump, had a strange obsession with his daughter, why the boat he drowned off was called the Lady Ghislaine. He was setting her and Epstein up in "the life". The money was never found.

Chicago Tribune  Dec 6, 1991
The mystery surrounding the death at sea of Robert Maxwell deepened Thursday with the revelation that the British press magnate had looted his employees` pension funds and that at least $900 million in pension and other money-probably more-has vanished

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #934 on: July 14, 2020, 08:25:27 AM »
Hundreds of billions of dollars of money laundered from East Europe ,through the Estonian branch of Denmark's largest bank, with the help of Deutsche Bank. Germany's largest banking institution ,as reported in The Financial Times ,last week.

"Deutsche Bank has agreed to pay a $150m fine for compliance failures in its dealings with Jeffrey Epstein, the late disgraced financier, as well as Danske Bank Estonia and FBME Bank.
........................ ..

Tuesday’s settlement, which credited Deutsche’s “exemplary co-operation”, also said the German lender had “failed to take appropriate action” to prevent Danske Bank Estonia executing billions of dollars in suspicious transactions through accounts in New York. Between 2007 and 2015, Deutsche acted as a correspondent bank for Danske’s Estonian branch, which is suspected of laundering €200bn out of money from former Soviet states. During that time, Germany’s largest lender cleared more than €160bn for Danske’s tiny Estonian branch. Deutsche quit its role clearing dollars for Danske’s Estonian branch in 2015 after its internal controls started to flag a rising amount of suspicious transactions, which the bank reported to authorities.

The regulator said Deutsche had similarly failed to act on red flags in its relationship with FBME in Cyprus. FBME was sanctioned by the US in 2015 over money laundering concerns. Deutsche acknowledged deficiencies in its relationship with Danske and FBME but said “there was no intentional effort by anyone within the bank to facilitate unlawful activity”.

https://www.ft.com/content/a19e6cdc-55ae-4dda-aca3-42197280e558

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #935 on: July 14, 2020, 08:29:42 AM »
Yeah, talented bunch of people.

Also,note, Ghislaine's dad was Robert Maxwell. A household name in Britain and Israel during the 80's. Her dad was reportedly one of the greatest and loyal secret servants of Israel.

Ghislaine is essentially Jewish aristocracy. Her wealth ,education and connections are such that I reckon they would've be better put to use than the pimping out of teenage girls to powerful men
(if that is indeed what this is all just about -which I'm now very much starting to doubt).

A quick intro on Robert ,to help the Americans here get up to speed

My point wasn't 'talented'. Connected bunch of people with in-group preferences.

Americans know about Robert Maxwell.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #936 on: July 14, 2020, 09:27:36 AM »
My point wasn't 'talented'. Connected bunch of people with in-group preferences.

Americans know about Robert Maxwell.

Yeah, the Jews seem to cling to the old tribal ways and and marriages between Jewish intellectual. business ,financial or political elite through history have always been common.

My point is that her dad , Robert Maxwell , after his death, has for decades been a byword for .crookedness by the British public  After his mysterious death ( slipping off his private yacht ,The Lady Ghislaine,into the waters of the Atlantic) , apparently it was found out he'd been raiding the pension funds of his employees to service the crippling debts on his companies.

But as far as I can tell Robert Maxwell was -and still is - a great hero to the Jews and Israel and tirelessly acted in their interests, throughout his life - and so it would not be a disgrace-indeed it would be quite the honour- for a loyal Jew to marry into the Maxwell family.

.....Israel had given him a sendoff worthy of a king, with a lying-in-state at which the then president, Chaim Herzog, noted Maxwell's "significant involvement" in the country's struggle "for economic independence, for the absorption of the Russian immigration, for the security of our country, and for the achievement of peace".

At the funeral itself....... the eulogies continued: the then leader of the Israeli Labour Party, Shimon Peres, said, "In those waters he lost his breath but not his soul. It will float above the waves as a marker to anyone believing that a man can be bigger than the cards he was dealt."

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2000/sep/30/weekend.alexanderchancellor

"No fewer than six serving and former heads of the Israeli intelligence community listened as Prime Minister Shamir eulogized: “He has done more for Israel than can today be said.” "

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=go3fCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT168&lpg=PT168&dq=the+Israeli+intelligence+community+listened+as+Prime+Minister+Shamir+eulogized:+%E2%80%9CHe+has+done+more+for+Israel+than+can+today+be+said.%E2%80%9D+Those+who+stood+among+...&source=bl&ots=dFWe9LzXlv&sig=ACfU3U0XH38cWoxLtpT4Oc2dYUCFP7ZWMw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjhlJj_ks3qAhV_TRUIHR_LAwYQ6AEwAHoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #937 on: July 14, 2020, 09:29:29 AM »
I copied this and I think everyone should read it. Its long but well worth the read.

The story I'm about to tell you is true.

Perhaps the most intriguing part of this story is that every single person reading this post - every single one of you - was alive when this story became news in 2004.

That fact is intriguing because everyone reading this post has either never heard this story, or forgot about it (I'm betting on the first one, because it is truly unforgettable).

Furthermore, once you hear this story in its entirety, I can promise it will be seared into your memory forever.

Our main character is a man named Marc Dutroux. He was born in Belgium in 1956. He was twice convicted of kidnapping and raping underage children. The first time was in 1989. The second time occurred in 1996.

That was not a typo - you read that correctly. He was convicted and served a (much too brief) sentence in 1989. He served only 3 and a half years of his 13 year sentence because he was released for good behavior. Less than 10 years later, he was arrested again on the same charges (different victims).

In the second round of charges, he was convicted of kidnapping, torturing and abusing victims, some of them to the point of death.

What I am about to tell you comes from the statements made by his surviving victims (called the X Files), Marc Dutreox himself, and evidence from law enforcement. I've also added references/citations at the very end of this post.

Here we go.

Marc confessed to kidnapping, raping, drugging, torturing and filming children for many years. He also claimed he was doing it at the behest of a political elite who financed his career as a professional trafficker.

Not only did this political elite finance his efforts - they made specific requests of him. Sometimes they requested specific types of children (they were called "party favors" and he was asked to deliver kids of certain age, sex, race). Sometimes they requested specific means of torturing the children to fulfill their desires (orgies, satanic rituals involving sacrifices, torture games).

And sometimes they requested he film certain influential people engaged in these acts, for later use as blackmail.

He claimed many of his customers and financiers were world leaders. This was not a stretch of the imagination because he lived in Belgium, where the EU and NATO headquarters were located. This statement was also corroborated by victims who were able to identify specific politicians.

Anneke Lucas was one of his victims who testified against him. She claimed she was 6 years old when the cleaning lady hired by her mother sold her to the pedophile network in 1969. Her claims were extraordinary:

-She was raped over seventeen hundred hours before turning 12 years old.
-She was 6 years old when she was forced to participate in her first orgy, which included wearing an iron dog collar and eating human excrement.
-She would actually be delivered back to her parents from time to time. However, her parents themselves were complicit in the crimes and always sent her back to her abusers.
-Torture included being strapped to a butchers block used to execute other children. Other victims were forced to torture her for hours as part of their initiation.
-She was considered attractive and that made her preferred by her abusers. She claimed that she tried to use that to her survival advantage to the best of her ability, but by the age of eleven, she had become so broken that she was slated to be executed and disposed of.
-She said she was saved when one of her abusers negotiated for her freedom. That abuser would later sit as a defendant in the trial.

Other witnesses and victims would soon come forward, describing such things as “Black Masses,” with child and adult sacrifices taking place in front of observers and participants, which included prominent politicians and figures. This would be corroborated by a note found by police at the house belonging to Bernard Weinstein—a man who previously worked with Dutroux, but whom Dutroux had murdered. The letter contained very specific requests for certain types of victims for satanic sacrifices.

The letter was signed by a man who called himself 'Anubis'. It turned out 'Anubis' was the high priest of a satanic cult called 'Abrasax' whose real name was Francis Desmet. Police obtained a warrant and seized computers, documents, mail, actual human skulls, jars of blood, and all sorts of Satanic items - but none of this was enough to make an arrest.

As the Dutroux trial went public, other victims stepped forward and confirmed the testimony, offering up descriptions of sexual abuse and human sacrifice.

They also described “hunting parties” where elites would release naked children into the woods to hide, so that the elites themselves could hunt them down and slaughter them. Many of the stories from victims contained so many similarities, they were impossible to deny. For example, the hunting parties were often held at castles, where victims could not escape and were hidden from the public eye. Those not killed in the hunt were usually chased down and mauled/killed by Dobermans.

All of these victims echoed the testimonies of other, older survivors of ritual Satanic abuse from around the world.

It is also notable that Dutroux owned 10 homes valued at 6 million dollars.

It is also notable that Dutroux was not employed.

It is also notable that Dutroux received $1,200 per month in public assistance.

It is also notable that documents released by Wikileaks show large sums of money in various currencies were deposited into his wife's bank account.

It is also notable that those deposits coincided with reported kidnappings and missing children reports.

It is also notable that before his removal, judge Jean-Marc Connerotte was on the verge of publicly disclosing the names of high level government officials who had been recognized on video-tapes of sexual torture that took place in Dutroux's dungeon.

It is also notable that 20 potential witnesses for this case have died without explanation.

Does any of this sound familiar?
Are there any headlines today that sound like history is repeating itself?

Guys, not one single thing in this post is theory. It's all proven and on record.

You see the pictures attached to this post? Those are images of hunting games. They're paintings that people like Tony Podesta buy, and hang in his home, and invite others over to enjoy.

We all know Epstein was a sick sob who had friends in high places - the same friends that hang out with Tony Podesta.

You think Epstein was the only one? That he's somehow unique? Or was he the low level one they were willing to sacrifice to protect everyone else involved at a higher level?

Do you realize now that when it comes to trafficking, satanism, pedophilia, human sacrifices, organ harvesting, adrenachrome - that it is art imitating life? That these people who are so obsessed with the art that glorifes these things might actually, themselves, be engaged in these things?

Do you think normal, non-pedo, non-cannibal, average Joes would hang that garbage up in their homes?

Suddenly the claims that world leaders and governments being involved in this satanic horror show isn't so far fetched after all.

Suddenly its not so crazy to say that world agencies who claim to stop these crimes (WHO, UN) are actually facades that cover up the real work of procuring and enabling - yes, even participating - in these crimes.

Suddenly the whole house of cards comes crashing down.

With this one case, all the unbelievers are silenced.

For crying out loud, this trial was in 2004! Did you remember it? If not, do you wonder why it was not front page news across the world?

And if you're asking yourself HOW DO THESE PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH THIS - have you not yet figured out that the very people who are supposed to end it, are doing it?

Most everyone has watched an Epstein documentary on Netflix - I think there's been maybe 3 or 4 made since his death. And the one thing I heard people say over and over and over again was this: "Where is Epstein's girlfriend and why hasn't she been arrested yet?"

Did anyone asking that question even try to find the answer? Or did you just shrug your shoulders and say, "Well, it is what it is and there's nothing I can do about it" and go on with your life?

Let me help you out.

Did you hear the news story from two weeks ago that President Trump fired federal prosecutor Geoffrey Berman? He was the prosecutor in charge of the Epstein case.

AG Barr requested Berman step down, and Berman refused. So Trump fired him and Berman was replaced with prosecutor Audrey Strauss. And then suddenly BAM! Maxwell is in custody.

You now get a front row seat for the horror show that is about to come out.

You will not believe who is involved and how deep it goes. And you will not believe the lengths they'll go to in order to protect their secrets.

https://cwasu.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Confronting-An-Atrocity.pdf

http://archive.is/SFRGD

http://archive.is/jxiLV#selection-3715.53-3715.70

http://archive.is/Evfkk#selection-2115.96-2115.114

https://www.euronews.com/amp/2019/10/27/explainer-paedophile-marc-dutroux-and-the-horror-case-that-united-a-divided-belgium

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/may/05/dutroux.featuresreview

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/marc-dutroux-monster-belgium

Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #938 on: July 14, 2020, 09:42:33 AM »
Brice Taylor wrote a book about her experience called Thanks For The Memories.  She was mocked and called crazy but in light of all this stuff maybe not.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #939 on: July 14, 2020, 09:54:17 AM »
Wow, unbelievable stuff Kwon! I so want these evil pedo rings to be exposed and bet it would be so interesting to see what well known names are among their perverted ranks.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #940 on: July 14, 2020, 09:57:15 AM »
Wow, unbelievable stuff Kwon! I so want these evil pedo rings to be exposed and bet it would be so interesting to see what well known names are among their perverted ranks.

Would love to read Ghislaines books!
Q

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #941 on: July 14, 2020, 10:12:41 AM »
Maybe, this isn't really about sex or maybe sex is just he cover story. Sex/white slavery captures the interest and gets the ordinary public riled up.

This seems like money laundering on a vast scale by intelligence operatives working for the likes of Mossad and the CIA, ruthless actions against rival intelligence agencies , the blowing of the covers of operatives ,with double-crossings and betrayals of trust and confidence .

It does also seem that multiple major western financial institutions were processing some of these illicit financial transfers , possibly leading to the undermining of their foundations.  If that is the case, that is a very serious thing and  I'm not sure the authorities could freely share this information. It's one thing saying most of your leaders are pedos - but exposing that sort of financial  rottenness  would probably  destroy the faith of the public in the western banking system.

(incidentally,the collapse of Bear-Stearns was one of the triggers for the 2007-2008 Great recession).

Excerpt from William Cohan's new book, "House of Cards: A Tale of Hubris and Wretched Excess on Wall Street," to be published March 10 by Doubleday:

"By looking back to the roots of the misadventure in which Bear Stearns traders Ralph Cioffi and Matthew Tannin lost roughly $1.6 billion while allegedly misleading investors, Cohan illustrates how the missteps of the few can have consequences for the many.

"After 40 months of positive returns, the sudden and sharp decline in the two hedge funds was new territory for Cioffi and Tannin. They struggled mightily to figure out what to do. On April 18, one of Cioffi's investors, who had $57 million invested, informed him that he was considering redeeming his money.."

https://archive.fortune.com/2009/03/02/magazines/fortune/cohan_houseofcards_full.fortune/index.htm?postversion=2009030306

"[Epstein] also lost a small fortune in a Bear Stearns fund focused on mortgage-backed securities that collapsed during the financial crisis.

The two men running that hedge fund, Ralph Cioffi and Matthew Tannin, were charged with securities fraud. Epstein, who had $57 million in the fund, was one of their largest investors. Regulatory filings show that Epstein’s firm had voting power over 10 percent of the equity in the fund.

In 2007, Epstein also tried to withdraw money from the Bear Sterns fund, again unsuccessfully. But by the time the Bear Stearns fund failed, Epstein was also in the midst of negotiating the lenient plea deal he ultimately made with federal prosecutors in Miami."

https://web.archive.org/web/20190724150053/http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-lost-usd80-million-in-hedge-fund-bet-gone-bad.html

From 2008:

https://dealbook.nytimes.com/2008/06/30/jeffrey-epsteins-other-headache/?mtrref=www.google.co.uk&assetType=REGIWALL&mtrref=dealbook.nytimes.com&gwh=26513B0095AA8BB2BDB9DFBA590F5F6F&gwt=pay&assetType=REGIWALL

Court documents in the Bear Stearns indictment.  Epstein was Major Investor #I

https://static01.nyt.com/images/blogs/dealbook/cioffi_indictment.pdf

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #942 on: July 14, 2020, 10:22:03 AM »
I just cannot imagine persons of great power being so stupid and gullible as to actually fly to an island and have sex with underage girls. Can anyone explain to me what im missing because thats just really difficult for me to stomach.

People with great power believe they are invincible. Trump's proving them right.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #943 on: July 14, 2020, 10:41:54 AM »
I just cannot imagine persons of great power being so stupid and gullible as to actually fly to an island and have sex with underage girls. Can anyone explain to me what im missing because thats just really difficult for me to stomach.

I reckon it is a not very convincing cover story.

Just check out  Epstein's supposed dealings with the boss of Barclays - one of the top 10 investment banks, in the world.

Remember, Epstein went down for sex offences in 2008.  Surely, a wealthy ,powerful  individual , if he was looking for underage prostitutes , could discreetly employ some other pimp in this big world to obtain them ,than one of the world's most famous convicted sex offenders?

Then again, maybe, I'm spectacularly missing the point here and this was less about gratification of criminal sexual desires ,but more a way for the "elites" to bond?

"The American banking boss, who joined Barclays in 2015, says he developed a relationship with Epstein in 2000 when he was hired to lead the private bank at JP Morgan which deals with wealthy customers. Epstein was already a JP Morgan client when Staley joined.

........................ .........

The relationship did not end after Staley left JP Morgan for hedge fund BlueMountain Capital in 2013. The Barclays boss said the relationship started to “taper off’” after he left the US bank, with contact becoming “much less frequent” before it ceased altogether two years later.

But the pair remained close enough that Staley’s final visit involved sailing his own yacht, the Bequia, to Epstein’s private Caribbean island in 2015."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/13/barclays-boss-jes-staley-links-to-jeffrey-epstein-investigated

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #944 on: July 14, 2020, 05:02:11 PM »
People with great power believe they are invincible. Trump's proving them right.

What unlike Killary & Bill or Obuma & his husband ? - What about Pelosi & Biden ?
The Mayor & governor of Seattle? Why just stop at Donald ?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #945 on: July 14, 2020, 05:19:36 PM »

Americans gave this power to our President to use on our behave and he is doing just that.  The democrats would usurp our authority to be governed righteously and play god over us. 

Animal Farm.

I am no plow horse but Biden and Co. are most definitely pigs.  It's not that you cannot see the truth of my words but rather you don't care for the truth.   Your choice.  I will not make you live in my world but liberals DEMAND that we kneel in theirs or pay with our homes, our women, children, money and one day, our lives. 

FTN.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #946 on: July 14, 2020, 05:30:47 PM »
Americans gave this power to our President to use on our behave and he is doing just that.  The democrats would usurp our authority to be governed righteously and play god over us. 

Animal Farm.

I am no plow horse but Biden and Co. are most definitely pigs.  It's not that you cannot see the truth of my words but rather you don't care for the truth.   Your choice.  I will not make you live in my world but liberals DEMAND that we kneel in theirs or pay with our homes, our women, children, money and one day, our lives. 

FTN.

“I am no plow horse but Biden and Co. are most definitely pigs.  It's not that you cannot see the truth of my words but rather you don't care for the truth.   Your choice.  I will not make you live in my world but liberals DEMAND that we kneel in theirs or pay with our homes, our women, children, money and one day, our lives.”

Scott those are so damn true & accurate words.
That’s exactly the PC Leftwaffe- They demand we accept what they say & do.
And we see it constantly on here with the likes of Prime he doesn’t do it all the time
Only sometimes the mask slips & he lets the true colours show.

Prime I’ve had many a conversation with you & don’t have you down as a Nasty Horrible
Person- Just that you’ve been afflicted by the Leftist Disease & only see & accept things
Your way. Look how you are Totally Fixated on Donald & Blind to any other president or
Politicians Wrong doing.
Well

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #947 on: July 14, 2020, 05:51:19 PM »

“I am no plow horse but Biden and Co. are most definitely pigs.  It's not that you cannot see the truth of my words but rather you don't care for the truth.   Your choice.  I will not make you live in my world but liberals DEMAND that we kneel in theirs or pay with our homes, our women, children, money and one day, our lives.”

Scott those are so damn true & accurate words.
That’s exactly the PC Leftwaffe- They demand we accept what they say & do.
And we see it constantly on here with the likes of Prime he doesn’t do it all the time
Only sometimes the mask slips & he lets the true colours show.

Prime I’ve had many a conversation with you & don’t have you down as a Nasty Horrible
Person- Just that you’ve been afflicted by the Leftist Disease & only see & accept things
Your way. Look how you are Totally Fixated on Donald & Blind to any other president or
Politicians Wrong doing.
Well

When I ask my aunties (on the Jewish side) why they don't like President Trump that can't think of a single valid reason.  Why don't the like him.  "Just because".

This is typical of the majority of those that hate freedom. Libs want to be free to have taxpayers foot the bill for everything from abortions to sex change operations.  They want to say anything to anyone, especially so those that they disagree with and all without repercussions.

But Conservatives are forbidden from speaking out.  Our words are labeled "hate speech" and we are branded "racists" because we are white and Conservative, black and Conservative, brown, yellow, red and Conservative. White is the absence of color and in the lame new world, it represents the abolishment of rights.  For Conservatives that aren't white, they are labeled "traitors to their race".

There's one race.  Human.  And far too many liberals couldn't pass a DNA test for that category.  They are wrong but they keep SCREAMING until they get their way and once that's done they WILL have their way with everything good people of all shades hold dear.

There is nothing wrong with being white, black or any freakin' color out there. There is definitely a LOT of wrong in socialistic liberalized bullshit.  Communism was tried in the early colonies and it didn't work for shit because no one worked for shit.   Prime knows better but chooses to be bitter. Why?  Like my aunties, the answer is probably, "just because".

Straw Man on the other hand is an evil, bile spewing fuckwit and I wouldn't take the time to save him from himself.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #948 on: July 14, 2020, 05:57:40 PM »
When I ask my aunties (on the Jewish side) why they don't like President Trump that can't think of a single valid reason.  Why don't the like him.  "Just because".

This is typical of the majority of those that hate freedom. Libs want to be free to have taxpayers foot the bill for everything from abortions to sex change operations.  They want to say anything to anyone, especially so those that they disagree with and all without repercussions.

But Conservatives are forbidden from speaking out.  Our words are labeled "hate speech" and we are branded "racists" because we are white and Conservative, black and Conservative, brown, yellow, red and Conservative. White is the absence of color and in the lame new world, it represents the abolishment of rights.  For Conservatives that aren't white, they are labeled "traitors to their race".

There's one race.  Human.  And far too many liberals couldn't pass a DNA test for that category.  They are wrong but they keep SCREAMING until they get their way and once that's done they WILL have their way with everything good people of all shades hold dear.

There is nothing wrong with being white, black or any freakin' color out there. There is definitely a LOT of wrong in socialistic liberalized bullshit.  Communism was tried in the early colonies and it didn't work for shit because no one worked for shit.   Prime knows better but chooses to be bitter. Why?  Like my aunties, the answer is probably, "just because".

Straw Man on the other hand is an evil, bile spewing fuckwit and I wouldn't take the time to save him from himself.

Here here 👍🏻
Yes I’d thought better of prime - only as you say he’s letting his bitterness take over.
Agreed I would piss on Straw if he was on Fire - Well I would on the Bits that had burnt out already,
That’s one sick thinking vile specimen for sure.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: July 14, 2020, 06:44:54 PM »

Animal Farm.

FTN.

I demand nothing of my friends or foes. I've always taken care of my family and done so on my own. I never borrowed money from my parents nor needed handouts to get by. But, there is nothing special about this. None of my friends or most of my family have ever relied on public or private  assistance, (both my adopted sisters had substance abuse problems, which sometimes put them in the position of needing an assist). When this has happened, I've been there for them. That's what I think families should do.

Although my daughter and her family live with me, it is by mutual arrangement which benefits us all. They pay their share of rent and utilities plus help maintain the house and yard. My son has been on his own since he joined the military at 19 years of age. He is a responsible family man and is much admired for his ethics among his peers and co-workers.

I don't personally know any Democrats like those you speak of. Not saying all of us liberal leaning people are winners, because that is highly unlikely. It is also highly unlikely that all conservative leaning folks are great people either. There's a lot more to folks than their political philosophical views. You are a smart person. Too smart not to know there is truth in what I'm saying.