Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 148375 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
LOL @ "Ridin' with Biden"
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Psst. Giz. Don't stand with Palestine.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
The judge assigned to the case is baffling gender scientists.

OF COURSE - the world today is a fucking circus

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
LOL @ "Ridin' with Biden"

Tryin to catch me ridin pervey.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
The judge assigned to the case is baffling gender scientists.

Goblin appointed by Obama.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
New Epstein Judge Orders: Destroy files believed to contain the names of Epstein's associates.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
New Epstein Judge Orders: Destroy files believed to contain the names of Epstein's associates.

The Con is already in Place we See.

She should have them Stolen & they suddenly released all over the Internet

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
trump i never met the woman. i don't know her.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
F

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Now that Maxwell has been captured, how long before Prince Andrew checks out?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
I would

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
She probably is a nympho.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
In my 'dum hed' .... I foresee the following as possible, but remote, outcomes of this Epstein shit once it is all over (terminated?) and put to bed by the US legal system ....

a. Possible consideration regarding the termination of the British monarchy.

b. Adverse mob reaction regarding the different US justice system available to the rich and famous.

c. Detailed/extensive background checks on all political candidates.

And here is another dum thought  which I just 'thinked' ..... Can a lawyer lie on behalf of his client in a court of law?

PS.... Maxwell's friends such as Ms Goldman and Lawyer (Des ....) are now claiming that she was a Epstein victim ... or something like that.

More on Goldman will surely follow. She was a close friend to Maxwell.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
She probably is a nympho.

D'y'think...?   :P

Ghislaine Maxwell ‘held dildo-strewn party where she taught rich pals how to perform oral sex’

Ghislaine Maxwell held a glitzy party where she taught rich pals how to give blow jobs by using a dildo to demonstrate, it was claimed. The suspected child sex abuser reportedly left one of the sex toys at each place setting during a dinner party in New York’s Upper East Side, then instructed guests ‘on the fine art of giving a blow job.’ A profile of Maxwell, 58, in Vanity Fair branded the socialite ‘sexually self-assured’, and said she dismissed staff member as ‘minions, piglets or polyps’ while working for pedophile ex-boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein to make them feel worthless

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/04/ghislaine-maxwell-held-dildo-strewn-party-where-taught-rich-pals-how-perform-oral-sex-12944471/
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
D'y'think...?   :P

Ghislaine Maxwell ‘held dildo-strewn party where she taught rich pals how to perform oral sex’

Ghislaine Maxwell held a glitzy party where she taught rich pals how to give blow jobs by using a dildo to demonstrate, it was claimed. The suspected child sex abuser reportedly left one of the sex toys at each place setting during a dinner party in New York’s Upper East Side, then instructed guests ‘on the fine art of giving a blow job.’ A profile of Maxwell, 58, in Vanity Fair branded the socialite ‘sexually self-assured’, and said she dismissed staff member as ‘minions, piglets or polyps’ while working for pedophile ex-boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein to make them feel worthless

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/04/ghislaine-maxwell-held-dildo-strewn-party-where-taught-rich-pals-how-perform-oral-sex-12944471/
I doubt her rich friends needed to be taught how to give blowjobs. ::)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
I doubt her rich friends needed to be taught how to give blowjobs. ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!
« Reply #841 on: July 04, 2020, 02:32:42 PM »
Last night, I watched the entire limited series 'Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich'. He was a completely despicable person....like the devil. It is both amazing and intriguing how many famous people from all over the world were connected to him. It seems impossible that most these people didn't know about the evil life he was leading. It is free on Netfix.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #842 on: July 04, 2020, 03:03:52 PM »
The Ep losing pep in his step
Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: July 04, 2020, 03:11:20 PM »
The Ep losing pep in his step

Yep.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #844 on: July 04, 2020, 04:42:28 PM »
According to this press release, one of those in charge of the prosecution is James Comey's daughter.

This case is being handled by the Office’s Public Corruption Unit.  Assistant U.S. Attorneys Alex Rossmiller, Alison Moe, and Maurene Comey are in charge of the prosecution.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/ghislaine-maxwell-charged-manhattan-federal-court-conspiring-jeffrey-epstein-sexually

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #845 on: July 04, 2020, 06:00:28 PM »
According to this press release, one of those in charge of the prosecution is James Comey's daughter.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/ghislaine-maxwell-charged-manhattan-federal-court-conspiring-jeffrey-epstein-sexually

White wash underway

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
In my 'dum hed' .... I foresee the following as possible, but remote, outcomes of this Epstein shit once it is all over (terminated?) and put to bed by the US legal system ....

a. Possible consideration regarding the termination of the British monarchy.

b. Adverse mob reaction regarding the different US justice system available to the rich and famous.

c. Detailed/extensive background checks on all political candidates.

And here is another dum thought  which I just 'thinked' ..... Can a lawyer lie on behalf of his client in a court of law?

PS.... Maxwell's friends such as Ms Goldman and Lawyer (Des ....) are now claiming that she was a Epstein victim ... or something like that.

More on Goldman will surely follow. She was a close friend to Maxwell.

Your first one, a), I thought of too if Prince Andrew is shown and proven to be a pedophile. Queen will abolish it and abdicate. Poor prince Charles.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #847 on: July 05, 2020, 07:28:18 AM »
LosingPepinYourStepStein

Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: July 05, 2020, 08:14:55 AM »
Kevin Spacey and Anderson Cooper on the list.  Epstein must have offered up little boys as well.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: July 05, 2020, 10:37:11 AM »