Author Topic: movie - once upon a time in hollywood  (Read 196672 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: movie - once upon a time in hollywood
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2019, 01:20:17 PM »
Quentin has been boring the shit out of me with his last few films. Hours of talk that is supposed to be so witty and hip but it just seems long winded and pointless. He has become fat and super successful churning out the same shit over and over and it has lost it's freshness.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2019, 01:44:17 PM »
I actually walked out of this movie after an hour and a half. The main reason was because the girl I took with me kept complaining how boring it was. She obviously has a short attention span and I don't. I will admit the movie was very slow paced and most of the scenes were really drawn out. But I wanted to stick it out and stay until the end but I couldn't take listening to her complain any longer. So we both left. In hindsight, I should have told her to wait outside in the lobby where they had a full bar. But that would've guaranteed no pussy for that evening.

I would have taken my dick out right there.  Add some excitement to the evening.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2019, 02:01:03 PM »
Quentin has been boring the shit out of me with his last few films. Hours of talk that is supposed to be so witty and hip but it just seems long winded and pointless. He has become fat and super successful churning out the same shit over and over and it has lost it's freshness.

Not to worry. I read that he's retiring after his next film.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2019, 03:19:35 PM »
That Bruce Lee scene is pure bull shit. And Bruce didn't dress like that during his Kato days. He was only around 26 years old and comb his hair parted to the right. And he didn't use that bull shit Kiai until his later movies and certainly not when talking. It was during the Enter the Dragon Days that he wore his hair long and it just hung down and he would wear sunglasses in public.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2019, 03:33:42 PM »
Love this scene in Return of the Dragon. Bruce never meant it for the American audience. The dubbing was lame and it was kind of corny but Bruce Lee could pull it off. I liked how the girl gave the "oh brother" look and shook her head only to start creaming when Lee started kicking butt.

Hard to believe that a tiny Chinese man could become a legit leading man back in those days. Other than Jackie Chan there hasn't been anyone else.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2019, 06:07:07 PM »
I would have taken my your dick out right there.  Add some excitement to the evening.

:D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2019, 06:27:34 PM »
Love this scene in Return of the Dragon. Bruce never meant it for the American audience. The dubbing was lame and it was kind of corny but Bruce Lee could pull it off. I liked how the girl gave the "oh brother" look and shook her head only to start creaming when Lee started kicking butt.

Hard to believe that a tiny Chinese man could become a legit leading man back in those days. Other than Jackie Chan there hasn't been anyone else.

Looks like he knocks out then sits on an off-season  Paul Dillett, LOL!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2019, 06:59:35 PM »

For the original version, Bruce himself dubbed much of the English dialogue, including the black dude's, "You mean to tell me you don't know what Chinese spare ribs are?"

Here he's dubbing for the Russian:

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2019, 07:59:33 PM »
the brad pitt scene when he is on the roof without a shirt on is A+

i kept waiting for the Manson clan to kill Sharon Tate the whole movie haha

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2019, 08:41:17 PM »
For whatever reason, I found the movie to be a collection of incoherent dialogue and scenes. The signature Tarantino "jumping from one scene to another that might not necessarily have anything to do with the prior scene" was also very much in full effect. I felt like the movie kept bouncing back and forth without being able to make a clear point. I think the end was typical of Tarantino films in that it created an alternate reality to what truly happened in life.

For what it's worth, I gave it a B-/C+. I've seen way better and think it was a waste of DiCaprio's acting abilities and Pitt's star power.

"1"

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2019, 09:11:22 PM »
The most recent Godzilla movie rules.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2019, 09:49:41 PM »
Yep.

It is sad that it didn't do well.

Maybe the young prefer the Jurassic Park movie and the horrible sequels.

Those still make big money.

Go figure. ::)

But we are still getting Godzilla vs. Kong next year.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2019, 12:46:38 AM »
I actually walked out of this movie after an hour and a half. The main reason was because the girl I took with me kept complaining how boring it was. She obviously has a short attention span and I don't. I will admit the movie was very slow paced and most of the scenes were really drawn out. But I wanted to stick it out and stay until the end but I couldn't take listening to her complain any longer. So we both left. In hindsight, I should have told her to wait outside in the lobby where they had a full bar. But that would've guaranteed no pussy for that evening.

Basically you failed her shit test and submitted. No woman respects that. Yes you should have told her to wait outside.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2019, 02:25:21 AM »
Always found Tarantino's movies to be overly stylized, repetitive nonsense. This looks no different.

He's also a creepy, cucked sperg too.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2019, 02:31:00 AM »
Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Kill Bill were masterpieces.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2019, 03:18:44 AM »
Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Kill Bill were masterpieces.
Yes and don't forget Jackie Brown.  Samuel L. Jackson should have gotten an Oscar for his role.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2019, 06:19:18 AM »
I really liked Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown.  Kill Bill was pretty good.  Tarantino's recent stuff sucks ass Though.  I've completely jumped off the bandwagon.

Not planning to see this.  Hollywood is nothing more than a bunch of demonic, kidd fucking, drug addicted, homosexual filth.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2019, 09:25:24 AM »
For whatever reason, I found the movie to be a collection of incoherent dialogue and scenes. The signature Tarantino "jumping from one scene to another that might not necessarily have anything to do with the prior scene" was also very much in full effect. I felt like the movie kept bouncing back and forth without being able to make a clear point. I think the end was typical of Tarantino films in that it created an alternate reality to what truly happened in life.

For what it's worth, I gave it a B-/C+. I've seen way better and think it was a waste of DiCaprio's acting abilities and Pitt's star power.

"1"

Tarantino is a fucking libcuck buttwipe and I will never again take in another film of his.  He loathes law enforcement and personally, I hope he has problems and they (the police)  NEVER come to help out.  He deserves to swim in his own shit and drown.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2019, 09:43:08 AM »
I notice that no one has posted a link to a free version of the movie and many people are eager to fund pro-child molestation, pro-polanski, Weinstein-creation Tarantino and his Hollywood backers.

"13 year old girl was asking to be raped" says Tarantino

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2019, 10:30:16 AM »
RD was his best movie.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2019, 11:06:08 AM »
LOL.

Fag Pitt, or whomever the douche is that he is portraying, wouldn't last ten seconds. ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2019, 11:37:24 AM »
I really liked Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown.  Kill Bill was pretty good.  Tarantino's recent stuff sucks ass Though.  I've completely jumped off the bandwagon.

Not planning to see this.  Hollywood is nothing more than a bunch of demonic, kidd fucking, drug addicted, homosexual filth.

Django and Basterds were excellent.
Y

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2019, 11:51:10 AM »

Django is Si-Fi , black guy shooting whites  ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2019, 12:19:36 PM »

I respectfully disagree.  In my opinion his best days are well behind him.  The hateful 8 sucked ass.  Death Proof sucked ass.  It's over.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2019, 12:39:38 PM »
I respectfully disagree.  In my opinion his best days are well behind him.  The hateful 8 sucked ass.  Death Proof sucked ass.  It's over.

I thought The Hateful Eight was very weird. I did not enjoy it.