Author Topic: Conor McGregor punched an old man. The old man seemed unfazed by Conor’s punch.  (Read 28791 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Conor McGregor punched out an old man (video)
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2019, 01:57:51 AM »
This thug needs to be in jail. Fuking animal

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2019, 03:37:44 AM »
This thug needs to be in jail. Fuking animal

For once I totally agree with You.
He’s Knocking about with a Bunch of Very Naughty Criminals Now
As he Pissed off another “Clan” who were going to shot him,
So he’s now got some “Protection” & He’s Off His Trolley On
Cocaine most of the time.
They’ll use him & as much of his £ as they can & Dump Him.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2019, 03:43:27 AM »
fukk conor. This is a scum bag move!  :-\

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2019, 05:01:07 AM »
Career over. Sayonara.

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2019, 05:01:45 AM »
dude has sunk rock Bottom  >:(

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2019, 05:09:31 AM »
Wow, old man reacted like he got hit in the face by a cotton ball.   :o

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2019, 09:43:13 AM »
;D

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2019, 04:37:18 PM »
Didn't clench his fist, what is called a "smack". Doesn't even budge from his seat from a "punch" from an MMA fighter? It was a little smack. Old fuck was probably talking shit about his whiskey or something and got a little smack to put him in line. FUCK we are so god damn sensitive nowadays. Old guy's inbox is blown up with ambulance chasing attorneys who will get him a $100,000 for "elder abuse for a good year of getting drunk in the bar. What's the big deal?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2019, 08:02:07 PM »
Happens in Ireland the guy shakes it off. Happens in USA the guy is a millionaire.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Conor McGregor 🤜’d an old man (video)
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2019, 08:52:05 PM »
He’s a Complete Twat & arsehole
Should be permanently Banned from further fights MMA / Boxing
Sucker Punching an older Man  ::). FFS.

The only fight I’d like to see is him have a rematch with the Russian fella
And suffer more pain & humiliation all the way through the fight just like
In the 1st one.
He’s a Very Skilled Bully Boy.

Agreed.  I want to see a rematch too, so Conor can get demolished and have his career go the same way as Ronda Rousey's.  Conor is a scumbag.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2019, 03:23:25 AM »
Old fuck was probably talking shit about his whiskey or something and got a little smack to put him in line. FUCK we are so god damn sensitive nowadays.

You have your post backwards.

A dude worth 100M is so insecure, angry, full of entitlement that when an average bloke who is old doesn't do something that agrees with what he wants he has a hissy fit and hits him.

Seriously,  Conor is losing it and his fans. He has no self control and what began as a 'character' to sell his fights in the UFC has become his real life persona. His last fight with Kabib, his 'ufc character' moved from being quite  smart and cleverly humerous to just outright dumb and abusive. Crazy stuff by him.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2019, 05:11:19 AM »

mcgregor's brain must be made of a cotton ball . . .

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2019, 05:25:55 AM »
Didn't clench his fist, what is called a "smack". Doesn't even budge from his seat from a "punch" from an MMA fighter? It was a little smack.
Straight, or jab, to the temple. With unclenched fist?

Wouldn't smack be more of a swing?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2019, 05:26:18 AM »
You have your post backwards.

A dude worth 100M is so insecure, angry, full of entitlement that when an average bloke who is old doesn't do something that agrees with what he wants he has a hissy fit and hits him.

Seriously,  Conor is losing it and his fans. He has no self control and what began as a 'character' to sell his fights in the UFC has become his real life persona. His last fight with Kabib, his 'ufc character' moved from being quite  smart and cleverly humerous to just outright dumb and abusive. Crazy stuff by him.

To Much Cocainum in his system
Very erratic behaviour

He already had a hit out on him for hitting the wrong man
That’s how he’s ended up with the crew in Dublin he’s with
For protection.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2019, 04:05:52 PM »
the geezer should have smacked him with a proper whiskey, macallan 25

Macallan is whisky, not whiskey. Your point remains valid though.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Geezer is like Honey Badger.

HB doesn’t give a fuck.

One day Conor is gonna get pummelled by a large and aggressive man. His “MMA” ain’t going to save his ass when some brute is turning his body into stew.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Geezer is like Honey Badger.

HB doesn’t give a fuck.

One day Conor is gonna get pummelled by a large and aggressive man. His “MMA” ain’t going to save his ass when some brute is turning his body into stew.

Are you kidding me? His "MMA is exactly what's going to save his ass. This brute would be gassed out and Connor would make mincemeat of him, knees, bows and all. It wouldn't be pretty. You large gassed up jackasses fueled by every ester of test in the book really gotta relax, that doesn't translate into tangible abilities.   

Fortress

• Getbig V
Are you kidding me? His "MMA is exactly what's going to save his ass. This brute would be gassed out and Connor would make mincemeat of him, knees, bows and all. It wouldn't be pretty. You large gassed up jackasses fueled by every ether of test in the book really gotta relax, that doesn't translate into tangible abilities.

I’m on nothing.  

And the “gassed” argument (seems you’re obsessed with gas), when it comes to spontaneous public altercation, is largely irrelevant.

You assume I don’t know fighting.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I’m on nothing.  

And the “gassed” shit, when it comes to spontaneous public altercation, is largely irrelevant.

You assume I don’t know fighting.

I was speaking as a general stereotype but now being more specific, are you telling me you believe you could defeat Connor is a street fight, I guess you tell me the rules. I also don't know your fighting ability but we're taking about an elite world class fighter whose probably at 185 right now. I don't care how big you are, you would get crushed. I would get crushed and I'm not a man that like to admit defeat but this man and others like him are elite trained world class fighters. I've been around fighters my whole life growing up around boxing and then MMA. At this level, the cardio, the speed the durability,the agility and ability to control and use their emotions is too much. I'm sorry.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Are you kidding me? His "MMA is exactly what's going to save his ass. This brute would be gassed out and Connor would make mincemeat of him, knees, bows and all. It wouldn't be pretty. You large gassed up jackasses fueled by every ester of test in the book really gotta relax, that doesn't translate into tangible abilities.   

Roger Huerta (170 lbs) flattened 230 lbs Linebacker Rashad Bobino thanks to his MMA

Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I was speaking as a general stereotype but now being more specific, are you telling me you believe you could defeat Connor is a street fight, I guess you tell me the rules. I also don't know your fighting ability but we're taking about an elite world class fighter whose probably at 185 right now. I don't care how big you are, you would get crushed. I would get crushed and I'm not a man that like to admit defeat but this man and others like him are elite trained world class fighters. I've been around fighters my whole life growing up around boxing and then MMA. At this level, the cardio, the speed the durability,the agility and ability to control and use their emotions is too much. I'm sorry.

Very largely correct
Only he may just meet & piss off a 230+lb Elite Fighter.

We can only hope so.
Also his great fighting abilities counted for fuck all when he got a contract on him
Hence him seeking help & hanging out with the gang he does now.

m8

• Getbig V
Roger Huerta (170 lbs) flattened 230 lbs Linebacker Rashad Bobino thanks to his MMA

Also Roger Huerta. R.I.P in CTE.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

Judging from history, it would be Conor that would gas out first.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
The trouble with running around acting gangster is that eventually your numbers up, its not the UFC  with rules and refs, prisons and cemeteries are full of gangsters their either dead or doing time for killing usually for a way of life they were born into. God knows why this fool seems insist met on being one, it won't end well.