Author Topic: Conor McGregor punched an old man. The old man seemed unfazed by Conor’s punch.  (Read 28889 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
You would likely just reset your own jaw with a hammer and a chisel.
LOL  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
If the guy attacked him then fine but Maybe most on here just would not beat up a guy who was no real threat.

How do you know he wasn't a threat? That area people get assaulted and stabbed on a routine basis. And since when do you have to wait to be attacked before getting physical. Reminds me of the time some Vegans protesting Tony Romas BBQ rib place and blocked my way. I tried to go left and then tried to go right but only when I dropped him with a right cross right on the button was I able to go about my business.

Look, I don't want to rehash the 100 page plus QP thread. You phaggots just go about your life being phaggots and I'll go about my life ass-kicking phaggots like you that fuck with me.

Pro tip: Don't harass people.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
If the guy attacked him then fine but Maybe most on here just would not beat up a guy who was no real threat.

Waving your dick and asking for a hamburger is threatening to some folks here. :) We all have triggers.

pellius

• Getbig V
Waving your dick and asking for a hamburger is threatening to some folks here. :) We all have triggers.

Not threatening. That's called lewd and indecent behavior. There are women, children, tourist in that area.

Shows how much has changed that I have to explain this.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Pellius,Primemuscle is cut from a different cloth bro.........he likes guys waving their dicks at him.

pellius

• Getbig V
Pellius,Primemuscle is cut from a different cloth bro.........he likes guys waving their dicks at him.

LMAO!

And I like how it now becomes, "Ask" for a hamburger and not what really happened that he demanded it and started stopping his foot on the ground and behaving in a threatening manner. And also Prime convenient forgot how I would give a pizza to a homeless person every week in my neighborhood. He never beg or asked for shit. Just played his ukelele.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Actually, Pellius got back there and bought a QP to one of the homeless.
Was a class act move

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LMAO!

And I like how it now becomes, "Ask" for a hamburger and not what really happened that he demanded it and started stopping his foot on the ground and behaving in a threatening manner. And also Prime convenient forgot how I would give a pizza to a homeless person every week in my neighborhood. He never beg or asked for shit. Just played his ukelele.
I hear ya` bud......Prime seems like the type of guy that would take a few shots when attacked and just fold his hand without even attempting to defend himself.

Fuck that noise !

pellius

• Getbig V
Actually, Pellius got back there and bought a QP to one of the homeless.
Was a class act move

Lol. I almost forgot about that. Got a kick out of that meth addict. I should go back and buy him a slipper since he was only wearing one.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
I hear ya` bud......Prime seems like the type of guy that would take a few cumshots when attacked and just hold out his hand without even attempting to defend himself.

Fuck that noise !

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
How is it that in almost 75 years what you describe has never once happened to me? Well, there was this one time a fellow high school student and I agreed to a physical fight. Honestly, it was a fight that lasted only a few seconds before we realized neither of us were into it. At no time in my life have I ever surrendered to an aggressor nor gave up my dignity.

“nor gave up my dignity”

Is That not Counting The Glory Hole Business ?

In my 58yrs I’ve never been near or in any way in any kind
Of Situation where anything like That was occurring.

Yet you found yourself happy & in that situation.
Hmmmm

Yet you’re having a go at Pellius for Standing & Being a Man
When confronted by an abusive disrespectful aggressive Person.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Well maybe I am, but some homeless bum waving his dick at me for a bite of my cheese burger doesn't appeal to me on any level.  Perhaps, if you waved you dick at me, I might be more receptive.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Not threatening. That's called lewd and indecent behavior. There are women, children, tourist in that area.

Shows how much has changed that I have to explain this.

Aren't you making too much out of a few off the wall comments about something that happened eons ago? Then again, it may have been a really traumatic event for you and others. On behalf of your chivalry for those women and children in the area, you should be commended for your actions. Forgive me for not not appreciating this. I guess one had to be present to comprehend the full impact of that event. Have you revisited that particular McDonald's since? Did the bum move on? If so, give yourself a pat on the back for doing your civil duty. You are an honorable person...and I am not kidding. 

ponal

• Getbig III
Neither proud or ashamed. Harass me, commit lewd acts in front of me, you're going to get punched in the face. And what do you know about being a man. You sound like a phaggot pussy who writes like a six year old.
would you fight the Gracies ? saying bad shit About them but have you said it to their faces? just curious bro. easy to talk big on here About them.

pellius

• Getbig V
would you fight the Gracies ? saying bad shit About them but have you said it to their faces? just curious bro. easy to talk big on here About them.

I've already answered your question about what it would take for me to defend myself.

Like you, and everybody on this planet, I have opinions, both good and bad, about all sorts of people. I have particular hate and contempt for Kim Jung-un. Are you implying that I have to call him a murderer, rapist, and monster to his face before I can comment on a forum? I have to come out of no where and without provocation approach Ralph Gracie and insult him. If you follow BJJ both Ralph and Ryan had horrible reputations. All they all cowards because they don't fly out to Central Cali and confront him face to face?

I have no interest in picking a fight with Ralph Gracie. He would destroy me within minutes. But that wouldn't change my opinion of him and his evil brother, Ryan.

You seem to be quite interested and "curious" about me, my world view, and how I choose to live my life. Why is that? Why don't you post a pic and tells us a little about yourself?

pellius

• Getbig V
Aren't you making too much out of a few off the wall comments about something that happened eons ago? Then again, it may have been a really traumatic event for you and others. On behalf of your chivalry for those women and children in the area, you should be commended for your actions. Forgive me for not not appreciating this. I guess one had to be present to comprehend the full impact of that event. Have you revisited that particular McDonald's since? Did the bum move on? If so, give yourself a pat on the back for doing your civil duty. You are an honorable person...and I am not kidding.  

Lol! You ask a lot of questions that has already been answered. I have expressed repeatedly how shocked and surprise I was that this incident which I considered comical fodder for GetBig exploded into such controversy branching off into other topics and getting members banned and the thread locked.

And I not only "revisited" the site, on a tongue in check whim and even film the fucking thing.

And here you are.

You not a bad guy, Prime, and don't dislike you, but, man, are you annoying.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Lol! You ask a lot of questions that has already been answered. I have expressed repeatedly how shocked and surprise I was that this incident which I considered comical fodder for GetBig exploded into such controversy branching off into other topics and getting members banned and the thread locked.

And I not only "revisited" the site, on a tongue in check whim and even film the fucking thing.

And here you are.

You not a bad guy, Prime, and don't dislike you, but, man, are you annoying.

Being annoying is my purpose in life.  ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Old man deserved it. He was only 50 too. Pfff...old 🙄

Should have got a bar stool across the head and not a slap thrown at 40%. What kind of alcoholic refuses free alcohol midday? Especially hard liquor? Asshole!!!

I’d have flying roundhoused him off the bar counter

pellius

• Getbig V
Old man deserved it. He was only 50 too. Pfff...old 🙄

Should have got a bar stool across the head and not a slap thrown at 40%. What kind of alcoholic refuses free alcohol midday? Especially hard liquor? Asshole!!!

I’d have flying roundhoused him off the bar counter

LMAO!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

ponal

• Getbig III
I've already answered your question about what it would take for me to defend myself.

Like you, and everybody on this planet, I have opinions, both good and bad, about all sorts of people. I have particular hate and contempt for Kim Jung-un. Are you implying that I have to call him a murderer, rapist, and monster to his face before I can comment on a forum? I have to come out of no where and without provocation approach Ralph Gracie and insult him. If you follow BJJ both Ralph and Ryan had horrible reputations. All they all cowards because they don't fly out to Central Cali and confront him face to face?

I have no interest in picking a fight with Ralph Gracie. He would destroy me within minutes. But that wouldn't change my opinion of him and his evil brother, Ryan.

You seem to be quite interested and "curious" about me, my world view, and how I choose to live my life. Why is that? Why don't you post a pic and tells us a little about yourself?
so that was a no  LMAO !!!

pellius

• Getbig V
so that was a no  LMAO !!!

Not sharpest guy are you? You asked me if I would fight a Gracie. As with anything, it depends on the circumstances. If anybody attacked me I would defend myself and fight back.

And a little broad generalization don't you think saying I'm talking shit about the GRACIE'S and saying shit to THEIR faces.

I'm talking about A Gracie, Ralph, and HIS face. My respect and admiration for the Gracie family and that they've done is pretty well known.

But I'm use to people like you putting their own subtle spin on things to advance their agenda. Like Prime saying how some just "asked" for a burger.

So now answer my question? Who are you? Would you fight Ralph if he attacked you? What is your opinion of him jumping someone and recruiting another fighter instead of going one on one? Who is the coward now?

ponal

• Getbig III
Not sharpest guy are you? You asked me if I would fight a Gracie. As with anything, it depends on the circumstances. If anybody attacked me I would defend myself and fight back.

And a little broad generalization don't you think saying I'm talking shit about the GRACIE'S and saying shit to THEIR faces.

I'm talking about A Gracie, Ralph, and HIS face. My respect and admiration for the Gracie family and that they've done is pretty well known.

But I'm use to people like you putting their own subtle spin on things to advance their agenda. Like Prime saying how some just "asked" for a burger.

So now answer my question? Who are you? Would you fight Ralph if he attacked you? What is your opinion of him jumping someone and recruiting another fighter instead of going one on one? Who is the coward now?
My respect and admiration for the Gracie family and that they've done is pretty well known.
   LOL

pellius

• Getbig V
My respect and admiration for the Gracie family and that they've done is pretty well known.
   LOL

LOL what?

I answered your questions directly and honestly and you avoid mine. Just another anonymous coward on a message board.
Now that's a legit LOL, punk.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
alot of y'all forgetting the basic fact that the bumfight, and any other fight penius talks about....NEVER happened.

carry on.