Author Topic: Conor McGregor punched an old man. The old man seemed unfazed by Conor’s punch.  (Read 28826 times)

ponal

• Getbig III
Judging from history, it would be Conor that would gas out first.
all the Whisky and drugs he does. he is washed out. a bum a has been.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Bars have now posted videos of them pouring the proper 12-whiskey down the drain!
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Conor McGregor 🤜’d an old man (video)
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2019, 03:06:16 AM »
That famous left hand and the old man took it without a murmur. McGregor has let fame go to his head and it has made him into a very dis-likable, little twerp. Would have loved the old man to have calmly got off his stool and smashed Conor all over the pub with a lit cigarette still in the old fellas mouth 8)

Just to complete that scene in my mind...  ...  ...
T

falco

• Getbig V
Old fella ignored him like the punk he is.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
The trouble with running around acting gangster is that eventually your numbers up, its not the UFC  with rules and refs, prisons and cemeteries are full of gangsters their either dead or doing time for killing usually for a way of life they were born into. God knows why this fool seems insist met on being one, it won't end well.

Exactly. Does anyone remember Ryan Gracie, Renzo's younger brother? A total thug and bully. Murderer and rapist. His name protected him for a long time -- until it didn't.

Rotting in hell.

ponal

• Getbig III
Exactly. Does anyone remember Ryan Gracie, Renzo's younger brother? A total thug and bully. Murderer and rapist. His name protected him for a long time -- until it didn't.

Rotting in hell.
Is this a challenge against the Gracie Family?

pellius

• Getbig V
Is this a challenge against the Gracie Family?

There is probably not a more loved and admire Gracie than the son of Robson Gracie (son of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu founder, Carlos), Renzo Gracie. Unlike his brothers and cousins, he took on all challengers without insisting on special rules or accommodations. Yet he is the most personable, charitable and nicest individual you would ever meet. I think his goodness is so unique that it drained any redeeming quality of his other two brothers and Jiu-Jitsu champions. Ryan was a criminal, a thug, a murderer, and just a cruel ruthless individual. His other brother, Ralph is not much better and is a bully and a punk. He's currently hiding out in Brasil and is a fugitive for assault charges by jumping a fellow student who dared to open his own business and make an honest living. He didn't even have the guts to go one on one but recruited another student to help him with the assault.

Ralph was one of the original instructors of B.J. Penn and turned against him when B.J. started schooling him as a purple belt.

Renzo, always the protective brother, is incurring the expense of defending his brother along with former GetBigger Harley Briete. I always found it hard to believe that people from the same family and same environment can turn out so differently.

https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/a-fugitive-warrant-was-issued-for-ralph-gracie-after-he-missed-his-court-date/

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
From The Sun - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9781557/conor-mcgregor-video-punch-dublin-pub-apology/

MCGREGOR TO BE CHARGED
The Irish Sun understands McGregor was in the pub for less ten minutes.

The man, who is from the area, claims he was struck on the side of the head.

The man has made a statement to Gardai and this was included in the file sent to the DPP.

Cops have also gathered CCTV footage as part of their file. McGregor is at the centre of a Section Two Assault probe. If charged, the case would be dealt with in the District Court.

J

a_pupil

• Getbig V
little mac was inspired by pellius's hobo-bashing posts

ponal

• Getbig III
There is probably not a more loved and admire Gracie than the son of Robson Gracie (son of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu founder, Carlos), Renzo Gracie. Unlike his brothers and cousins, he took on all challengers without insisting on special rules or accommodations. Yet he is the most personable, charitable and nicest individual you would ever meet. I think his goodness is so unique that it drained any redeeming quality of his other two brothers and Jiu-Jitsu champions. Ryan was a criminal, a thug, a murderer, and just a cruel ruthless individual. His other brother, Ralph is not much better and is a bully and a punk. He's currently hiding out in Brasil and is a fugitive for assault charges by jumping a fellow student who dared to open his own business and make an honest living. He didn't even have the guts to go one on one but recruited another student to help him with the assault.

Ralph was one of the original instructors of B.J. Penn and turned against him when B.J. started schooling him as a purple belt.

Renzo, always the protective brother, is incurring the expense of defending his brother along with former GetBigger Harley Briete. I always found it hard to believe that people from the same family and same environment can turn out so differently.

https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/a-fugitive-warrant-was-issued-for-ralph-gracie-after-he-missed-his-court-date/

would you fight These guys? please answer and not a Long answer avoiding the Question.

ponal

• Getbig III
Re: Conor McGregor punched an old man.
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2019, 08:25:31 AM »
suckmypellus would only fight for a burger provided a handy escape route (eg a passing bus) is to hand
was just curious because he said before he was a BJJ fighter.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

would you fight These guys? please answer and not a Long answer avoiding the Question.

Let ESFitness answer.

Q

pellius

• Getbig V

I would fight anybody that attacked me. Wouldn't you? And please answer and not a long answer avoiding the question.

BTW, awesome punctuation skills. Reeks intelligence.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I would fight anybody that attacked me. Wouldn't you? And please answer and not a long answer avoiding the question.

BTW, awesome punctuation skills. Reeks intelligence.

I wouldn't fight anyone, like an old lady or an old man who attacked me. I might push them away in self defense, but that's it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Let ESFitness answer.

Who wouldn't fight anybody? It doesn't hurt to get knocked out or choked out. Worst case scenario I you get your jaw broken. That's a pain in the ass... Assuming there's "rules", and not s street-fight where you could crush a skull on the concrete. Usually the guy who's afraid is gonna lose, provided the skill and experience levels are close

pellius

• Getbig V
I wouldn't fight anyone, like an old lady or an old man who attacked me. I might push them away in self defense, but that's it.

You push them, then you get punched in the face,  then while you are covering your bloody nose pleading for mercy you get knocked to the ground and kicked repeatedly while you curl up in a fetal position like a helpless baby.

Almeida is no slouch and a tough ass Black Belt being a five time world champion but was no match for Ralph and another BJJ fighter. There is no doubt they would have made mince meat out of me. But like Almeida I would have gone down fighting with everything I have.

When the dust clears you and I are both on the ground beaten to a bloody pulp but at least I still have my dignity.

Of course, that's assuming that standing up for yourself and not passively surrendering has a measure of dignity befitting someone who strives to act like a man in this world. But that may not be the case anymore. Dignity doesn't seem to be a virtue of much value today.

pellius

• Getbig V
Who wouldn't fight anybody? It doesn't hurt to get knocked out or choked out. Worst case scenario I you get your jaw broken. That's a pain in the ass... Assuming there's "rules", and not s street-fight where you could crush a skull on the concrete. Usually the guy who's afraid is gonna lose, provided the skill and experience levels are close

Amen.

You missed my thread that went viral about a bum demanding my Quarter Pounder. Even you would have been shocked at how many pussified cucks are on this board.

Not many left that don't take kindly to disrespect and willing to do something about it..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

You would likely just reset your own jaw with a hammer and a chisel.
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
You push them, then you get punched in the face,  then while you are covering your bloody nose pleading for mercy you get knocked to the ground and kicked repeatedly while you curl up in a fetal position like a helpless baby.

Almeida is no slouch and a tough ass Black Belt being a five time world champion but was no match for Ralph and another BJJ fighter. There is no doubt they would have made mince meat out of me. But like Almeida I would have gone down fighting with everything I have.

When the dust clears you and I are both on the ground beaten to a bloody pulp but at least I still have my dignity.

Of course, that's assuming that standing up for yourself and not passively surrendering has a measure of dignity befitting someone who strives to act like a man in this world. But that may not be the case anymore. Dignity doesn't seem to be a virtue of much value today.

Amen.

You missed my thread that went viral about a bum demanding my Quarter Pounder. Even you would have been shocked at how many pussified cucks are on this board.

Not many left that don't take kindly to disrespect and willing to do something about it..

As you / we found out the amount of Supposedly Men on this forum
Who stuck up for the ignorant arsehole of a beggar & his actions
Yet were quick to Berate you for Standing Up for yourself was eye opening

So many on here lack any Kind of Moral fibre / Backbone or An ounce of
Red blooded Testosterone they wouldn’t fight if it was their kids / Wife
Being attacked.

Pussyfied Sad Pathetic Specimens of men - That’s the Curse of Liberal Mentality.

ponal

• Getbig III
Amen.

was he a BJJ black belt or a Bum Living on the Streets? sounds like you just beat up a bum. is it something to be proud off? did it make you a man?

ponal

• Getbig III
As you / we found out the amount of Supposedly Men on this forum
Who stuck up for the ignorant arsehole of a beggar & his actions
Yet were quick to Berate you for Standing Up for yourself was eye opening

So many on here lack any Kind of Moral fibre / Backbone or An ounce of
Red blooded Testosterone they wouldn’t fight if it was their kids / Wife
Being attacked.

Pussyfied Sad Pathetic Specimens of men - That’s the Curse of Liberal Mentality.
If the guy attacked him then fine but Maybe most on here just would not beat up a guy who was no real threat.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

How is it that in almost 75 years what you describe has never once happened to me? Well, there was this one time a fellow high school student and I agreed to a physical fight. Honestly, it was a fight that lasted only a few seconds before we realized neither of us were into it. At no time in my life have I ever surrendered to an aggressor nor gave up my dignity.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Pellius knows a loooot about BJJ, but not all :)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
was he a BJJ black belt or a Bum Living on the Streets? sounds like you just beat up a bum. is it something to be proud off? did it make you a man?

Pellius fought The Destroyer of Worlds and defeated him, and is something he should be VERY proud of!

Q

pellius

• Getbig V

Neither proud or ashamed. Harass me, commit lewd acts in front of me, you're going to get punched in the face. And what do you know about being a man. You sound like a phaggot pussy who writes like a six year old.