Author Topic: Navy admit Nimitz and other ufo videos are real and shouldnt have been released  (Read 58334 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
you seem to be confused.The videos you are looking at are 2 million dollar flir cameras, some of the most accurate cameras on earth for capturing data on an object.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forward-looking_infrared

Verified by AWAC’s, aegis radar, the FA/18 radar, FLIR targeting pods and visual confirmation by the fighter pilots and at least one crew member on the AWACS.Now confirmed by the navy itself so officially disclosure which is a first in 70 years since ufos first made news.

Saying these are just videos is dumb.

I am saying that something, maybe a light, is unidentified isn't a big deal. Zero evidence exists of any alien craft visiting our planet recently or in the past. Period. NO hard evidence. That means one

shouldn't believe all manner of crap about such reports. If the armed forces had something solid that would be different. They got absolutely nothing of interest.

Army of One

• Getbig V
I am saying that something, maybe a light, is unidentified isn't a big deal. Zero evidence exists of any alien craft visiting our planet recently or in the past. Period. NO hard evidence. That means one

shouldn't believe all manner of crap about such reports. If the armed forces had something solid that would be different. They got absolutely nothing of interest.

so just to confirm, you think multiple top gun pilots visual sightings, aegis pilot sighting, multi million dollar flir camera tracking, aegis radar,  FA/18 radar, the nimitz carrier because of it being put on highest security alert, the navy confirming for the first time ever the flir videos are real and the president being briefed on it,the new york times, the washington post, cnn etc are all staking their reputations because of a light?Do you even know how flir or radar works?You really need to get an idea of what we are talking about here.Scroll to 13:57

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
so just to confirm, you think multiple top gun pilots visual sightings, aegis pilot sighting, multi million dollar flir camera tracking, aegis radar,  FA/18 radar, the nimitz carrier because of it being put on highest security alert, the navy confirming for the first time ever the flir videos are real and the president being briefed on it,the new york times, the washington post, cnn etc are all staking their reputations because of a light?Do you even know how flir or radar works?You really need to get an idea of what we are talking about here.Scroll to 13:57

That is what I am saying. Zero interest. They got nothing. End of story. Videos are real but total waste of time to even consider....except for the naive on Getbig!

Army of One

• Getbig V

That is what I am saying. Zero interest. They got nothing. End of story. Videos are real but total waste of time to even consider....except for the naive on Getbig!

so you know better than top gun pilots, radar operators, flir experts, the navy, the post, the times, cnn and the presidents staff?You keep calling them videos, we have hard data from multiple sources and some of the most credible witnesses on earth.

the commander of the squadron, someone with years of training who was in one of the highest positions you can be in the air force in active combat.

Cmdr. David Fravor

One of the most experienced fighter pilots in American history.

In 2004, Cmdr. Fravor witnessed what came to be known as the Tic Tac UFO incident on a training run over the Pacific Ocean, 140 miles southwest of San Diego. At the time, he was stationed aboard the USS Nimitz as the commanding officer or Strike Fighter Squadron 41, also known as “The Black Aces.” The incident broke into the mainstream media after the New York Times republished a story reported by fellow UFO Festival presenter and investigative journalist George Knapp.

David Fravor enlisted in the Marine Corps at age 17. Two years later, he transferred to the Naval Academy. As a young midshipmen, Fravor did his first training aboard the USS Nimitz and dreamed of someday flying for the Navy — little did he know that 20 years later he would be in command of the same squadron he saw fly all those years earlier. A 24-year veteran in the U.S. military, Fravor retired from the U.S. Navy in 2006, after 18 years as a Navy jet pilot and five deployments in Iraq, beginning with Desert Storm.

Cmdr. Fravor now lives in New Hampshire with his wife, with whom he has two grown children.

Commander Fravor’s description of what he witnessed on November 14, 2004:

[excerpted from an ABC News interview]
“I can tell you, I think it was not from this world. I’ve seen pretty much about everything that I can see in that realm, and this was nothing close. I have never seen anything in my life, in my history of flying that has the performance, the acceleration—keep in mind this thing had no wings.

You know, you see a lot of interesting things. But to come up on something that’s a 40-foot-long white Tic Tac with no wings, that can move really in any random direction that it wants and go from hovering over the ocean to mirroring us to accelerating to the point where it just disappears—like, poof, then it was gone.”

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
so you know better than top gun pilots, radar operators, flir experts, the navy, the post, the times, cnn and the presidents staff?You keep calling them videos, we have hard data from multiple sources and some of the most credible witnesses on earth.

the commander of the squadron, someone with years of training who was in one of the highest positions you can be in the air force in active combat.

Cmdr. David Fravor

One of the most experienced fighter pilots in American history.

In 2004, Cmdr. Fravor witnessed what came to be known as the Tic Tac UFO incident on a training run over the Pacific Ocean, 140 miles southwest of San Diego. At the time, he was stationed aboard the USS Nimitz as the commanding officer or Strike Fighter Squadron 41, also known as “The Black Aces.” The incident broke into the mainstream media after the New York Times republished a story reported by fellow UFO Festival presenter and investigative journalist George Knapp.

David Fravor enlisted in the Marine Corps at age 17. Two years later, he transferred to the Naval Academy. As a young midshipmen, Fravor did his first training aboard the USS Nimitz and dreamed of someday flying for the Navy — little did he know that 20 years later he would be in command of the same squadron he saw fly all those years earlier. A 24-year veteran in the U.S. military, Fravor retired from the U.S. Navy in 2006, after 18 years as a Navy jet pilot and five deployments in Iraq, beginning with Desert Storm.

Cmdr. Fravor now lives in New Hampshire with his wife, with whom he has two grown children.

Commander Fravor’s description of what he witnessed on November 14, 2004:

[excerpted from an ABC News interview]
“I can tell you, I think it was not from this world. I’ve seen pretty much about everything that I can see in that realm, and this was nothing close. I have never seen anything in my life, in my history of flying that has the performance, the acceleration—keep in mind this thing had no wings.

You know, you see a lot of interesting things. But to come up on something that’s a 40-foot-long white Tic Tac with no wings, that can move really in any random direction that it wants and go from hovering over the ocean to mirroring us to accelerating to the point where it just disappears—like, poof, then it was gone.”

Did Mr. Fravor invent the Bicep Supination Machine? I think not.
X

Big Tex C*ckburn, PhD

• Getbig II
its possible,but you have to take in to account we have been seeing these craft since the 1940s, so you have to believe we had that tech back then too.The only way we could have jumped hundreds or even thousands of years of technological advancement and completely smashed all known views of current physics is that we either found craft here on earth, or were helped by some non earthly civ.Either way it doesnt come from earth.These things literally are jumping from one point to another with no acceleration or deceleration, no sonic boom, nothing.Whoever has this can go to mars and back in a week.

The finding craft here on earth lines up with Bob Lazar is saying, and the wilson memo which was declassified a month or so ago, which was seen as the first official document to prove the existence of craft in 70 years.All this info is coming out at once and there must be a reason for it all.Lazar said 30 years ago these craft he worked on rotate and point with the bottom of craft where they want to go then go there.Thats exactly what one of the navy videos does, that was filmed 20 years later.Lazar said the craft were tiny, with a couple of seats made for people around 3-4 feet in height.Thats exactly what the wilson memo declassified from official government records says 30 years later.

https://richarddolanmembers.com/articles/article-ufo-leak-of-the-century-richard-dolan-analyzes-the-admiral-wilson-leak/

&

Take the claims about physics with a pinch of salt, my dear boy. I'm not in a position to discuss that aspect, as it's beyond me, but keep in mind that these claims are coming from a very small group of people and published online without being subject to any sort of peer review. Richard Dolan is selling autographed "high-quality" alien coffee mugs on his Twitter and clearly has a comfortable business going from this. The former military personnel speaking out are also being given a degree of credibility they don't deserve by the general public. Just because someone was once a pilot or saw active duty in "Desert Storm", it doesn't mean anything. They wouldn't have any access to secret information or be privy to any classified projects. If they witnessed one of the aircraft or weapons systems being used, they might reasonably conclude it was something "alien" too. The subject raises really interesting philosophical questions and it's easy to see why people want it to be true, but I can't see anything from the documents and discussions online that point towards evidence. We do, however, know that hypersonic aircraft exist and are being enhanced regularly.

Big Tex Cockburn, PhD. Over and Out!

Army of One

• Getbig V
Did Mr. Fravor invent the Bicep Supination Machine? I think not.

Just 1 part of this involves one of the most decorated fighter pilots who has seen everything that can be seen, and this astounded him.

but this guy disagrees and thinks it was a light

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Lol. You still have nothing.

The naive seldom have a test of truth.

Thus many on Getbig believe almost anything.

Please don’t show blurry videos as evidence of anything substantial.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
You're welcome.

As I mentioned in another thread, there is a television show devoted specifically to these encounters.

The show is on the History Channel. It is called Unidentified.

It ran for six episodes. The first season is over, but it is available On Demand for free.

This the show put together by Tom DeLonge, UFO enthusiast and former front man of Blink 182.

The show is hosted by Luis Elizondo. Elizondo is a former employee of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSDI). He claims that he formerly headed the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) until the program was supposedly defunded.

AATIP was a secretive $22 million program initiated by the Defense Intelligence Agency in order to study Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), also known as UFOs. Many believe that the government is sill secretly funding the program.

https://www.history.com/shows/unidentified-inside-americas-ufo-investigation

Thanks - I’m in The UK & will look for those.

What I find strange is how so many are angered & triggered discussing this subject
Clearly there is & have been UFO’s around for a very long time -
Where they come from be it earth or other We general public don’t know
And Military/ Governments aren’t saying anything to claim it’s them testing weapons
Etc.
They could be something or nothing it don’t hurt to Keep an open & questioning Mind.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Lol. You still have nothing.

The naive seldom have a test of truth.

Thus many on Getbig believe almost anything.

Please don’t show blurry videos as evidence of anything substantial.

VIDEOS on their own today show nothing, literally everything can be faked.Its very VERY hard to bring together multiple highly credible witnesses, radar, flir cameras, the press, the navy, to all agree an incident happened a certain way.The fact this has exploded the way it has is because even with 70 years of video, some of it very compelling, is that video can ALWAYS be faked.You cant fake something on the scale this is at, and with all the data, witnesses and big names who have backed it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Vince You Can’t Fake Fat 🤣😂🤣

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
VIDEOS on their own today show nothing, literally everything can be faked.Its very VERY hard to bring together multiple highly credible witnesses, radar, flir cameras, the press, the navy, to all agree an incident happened a certain way.The fact this has exploded the way it has is because even with 70 years of video, some of it very compelling, is that video can ALWAYS be faked.You cant fake something on the scale this is at, and with all the data, witnesses and big names who have backed it.

YouTube is filled with a lot of crap videos making all manner of amazing claims.

What we need is hard evidence. Clear photos and videos of real objects plus items that weren't made here.

They would have to be tested and authenticated by science. 

We can ask why so many believe stuff about UFOs etc. Bottom line is there is NO hard evidence.

Please shake your head and abandon the notion that what you watched was important. Plain rubbish.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
So far none of that amazing alien tech has shown up in our armed forces, TEFLON and Velcro excluded.

NASA also still shooting off Nazi tech based rockets.

Army of One

• Getbig V

YouTube is filled with a lot of crap videos making all manner of amazing claims.

What we need is hard evidence. Clear photos and videos of real objects plus items that weren't made here.

They would have to be tested and authenticated by science.  

We can ask why so many believe stuff about UFOs etc. Bottom line is there is NO hard evidence.

Please shake your head and abandon the notion that what you watched was important. Plain rubbish.

do you have any video of Napoleon, Ghengis Khan or Jesus?We accept all 3 existed, even Jesus, though likely the miracles part got tacked on.Why?We have accounts from people who saw them.In this case we have more than just written accounts to verify this exists.The video, the flir infrared and all the data that comes with it, the radar, the testimony of some of the highest members of the navy and airforce, the navy itself, and even the worlds most powerful man was briefed on it and said "i think our great pilots would know (if they saw alien craft) and some of them really see things different from what we have seen in the past"

here is trump saying the pilots know what they saw

&t

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
"The aliens are coming."

It's the latest hypersonic military technology being tested, you dorks. Why do you think these things are always spotted near military bases? There's an arms race of sorts going on right now, and states are determined to keep the technology secret so that it's not stolen by potentially hostile governments. There's hypersonic UAVs that can breach all weapons defense systems and travel at thousands of miles per hour; most superpowers are investing very heavily in this technology and you can read about it in official defense documents. The "aliens" nonsense is just the usual obfuscation tactics put out in order to confuse genius Getbiggers.

Tex.

Jordan looks stoned in this gif.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
do you have any video of Napoleon, Ghengis Khan or Jesus?We accept all 3 existed, even Jesus, though likely the miracles part got tacked on.Why?We have accounts from people who saw them.In this case we have more than just written accounts to verify they existed.The video, the flir infrared and all the data that comes with it, the radar, the testimony of some of the highest members of the navy and airforce, the navy itself, and even the worlds most powerful man was briefed on it and said "i think our great pilots would know (if they saw alien craft) and some of them really see things different from what we have seen in the past"

&t

Ha ha - Great Points
No video on Jesus / God Yet Billions Believe 😂🤣😂

Lots of up to date technology with information/ data on UFO’s
And They Don’t want to Believe!!!

They’re Unidentified Flying Objects - Either from earth or Not
Point Being we Don’t Know.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Just to add, Bush asked about ufos, see how cryptic he is like trump

Army of One

• Getbig V

They’re Unidentified Flying Objects - Either from earth or Not
Point Being we Don’t Know.

Its the million dollar question.Something really is up though and I think we are about to find out.I see it playing out in 1 of the following scenarios

1) we have no fking clue where they come from and have no way of stopping them, with musk, bezos etc all going in to space its time to come out with it before they discover it and ask why this wasnt disclosed before.Maybe they have become a threat and the governments have decided we need to slowly know.

2)We got the tech from downed craft/craft left here from hundreds/thousands/millions of years ago, and have had it since the 40s-50s.The chinese and russians are now looking in to the tech and we need to be ready to start to mass produce these, so disclosure must come.Which explains the patent the navy just filed

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
they are just glitches in the Matrix

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Its the million dollar question.Something really is up though and I think we are about to find out.I see it playing out in 1 of the following scenarios

1) we have no fking clue where they come from and have no way of stopping them, with musk, bezos etc all going in to space its time to come out with it before they discover it and ask why this wasnt disclosed before.Maybe they have become a threat and the governments have decided we need to slowly know.

2)We got the tech from downed craft/craft left here from hundreds/thousands/millions of years ago, and have had it since the 40s-50s.The chinese and russians are now looking in to the tech and we need to be ready to start to mass produce these, so disclosure must come.Which explains the patent the navy just filed

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

Exactly we have no clue where they are from !!
With public companies going into space & Likely From Other Countries other than the USA
It does open up a whole new can of worms IF Military/ Government Has Know & Covered Up.
Big IF.

Interesting Navy Patent!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
do you have any video of Napoleon, Ghengis Khan or Jesus?We accept all 3 existed, even Jesus, though likely the miracles part got tacked on.Why?We have accounts from people who saw them.In this case we have more than just written accounts to verify this exists.The video, the flir infrared and all the data that comes with it, the radar, the testimony of some of the highest members of the navy and airforce, the navy itself, and even the worlds most powerful man was briefed on it and said "i think our great pilots would know (if they saw alien craft) and some of them really see things different from what we have seen in the past"

&t

Clearly you are full of crap. Not worth my time debating this issue with simpletons. Sorry.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Clearly you are full of crap. Not worth my time debating this issue with simpletons. Sorry.

That’s not a very astute answer Vince
More of a “I can’t argue / disagree on a level sound basis so I’ll just try & jack it off” answer.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Just 1 part of this involves one of the most decorated fighter pilots who has seen everything that can be seen, and this astounded him.

ROTFLMAO!

The fucking post of the year. ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Robert Bigelow is in this up to his eyeballs.

I'll explain when I have more time.