Author Topic: Offical whistleblower-complaint about Trump involves Ukraine  (Read 24172 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Offical whistleblower-complaint about Trump involves Ukraine
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2019, 01:39:42 AM »
If you're talking about that news guy that twisted his words and tried to make something out of nothing, you're wrong.

You mean Chris Cuomo? He totally owned big mouth Guillani.

CHRIS CUOMO, CNN: Did you ask the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden?

RUDY GIULIANI, PRESIDENT TRUMP ATTORNEY: No, actually I didn't. I asked Ukraine to investigate the allegations that there was interference in the election of 2016 by the Ukrainians for the benefit of Hillary Clinton for which there already --

CUOMO: You never asked anything about Hunter Biden? You never asked anything about Joe Biden to the prosecutor?

GIULIANI: The only thing I asked is to get to the bottom of how it was that Lutsenko, the guy who was appointed dismissed the case against AntAC.

CUOMO: So you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?

GIULIANI: Of course I did.

CUOMO: You just said you didn't.

GIULIANI: No, I didn't ask them to look into Joe Biden. I asked them to look into the allegations which related to my client which tangentially involved Joe Biden in a massive bribery scheme, not unlike what he did in China. You explained to me how the kid got $1.5 billion from China.

CUOMO: I have no problem with you launching allegations, but just be careful about what you say. I asked you did you look Ukraine to look at Joe Biden? You said no. Then you went on to say that you did. It's all -- it's all recorded.

GIULIANI: No, I didn't say that. What I said was this. I asked them to investigate the allegations that relate to the false charges against the president of the United States. Those allegations tangentially involve Biden --

CUOMO: So your answer should have been yes.

GIULIANI: Let me finish, Chris! Let me finish! And don't try to interrupt because you don't like the answer.

CUOMO: I don't like evasiveness.

GIULIANI: I don't want you to distort what I'm saying because you're totally biased.

CUOMO: I'm not biased.

GIULIANI: You are.

CUOMO: Why would I have you on if I'm biased?

GIULIANI: Because it is sad to watch what's happened to you. It's sad.

CUOMO: Sad what happened to me?

GIULIANI: You're a sellout.

CUOMO: I'm a sellout?

GIULIANI: You are a sellout.

CUOMO: You are telling me I'm a sellout?

GIULIANI: These are crimes of major proportions and because they're Democrats, you won't cover it. $1.5 million investment in China by Biden's private equity fund.

CUOMO: I'm not saying these things shouldn't be looked at.

GIULIANI: And Whitey Bulger's nephew. Do you know that they were partners with Whitey Bulger's nephew? That's outrageous. And your corrupt media won't cover it because he's a Democrat.

CUOMO: Rudy, I can't just cover something because you say I should. That's not the way it works.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2019, 01:42:49 AM »
If you're talking about that news guy that twisted his words and tried to make something out of nothing, you're wrong.

You mean Chris Cuomo? He totally owned big mouth Guillani.

CHRIS CUOMO, CNN: Did you ask the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden?

RUDY GIULIANI, PRESIDENT TRUMP ATTORNEY: No, actually I didn't. I asked Ukraine to investigate the allegations that there was interference in the election of 2016 by the Ukrainians for the benefit of Hillary Clinton for which there already --

CUOMO: You never asked anything about Hunter Biden? You never asked anything about Joe Biden to the prosecutor?

GIULIANI: The only thing I asked is to get to the bottom of how it was that Lutsenko, the guy who was appointed dismissed the case against AntAC.

CUOMO: So you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?

GIULIANI: Of course I did.

CUOMO: You just said you didn't.

GIULIANI: No, I didn't ask them to look into Joe Biden. I asked them to look into the allegations which related to my client which tangentially involved Joe Biden in a massive bribery scheme, not unlike what he did in China. You explained to me how the kid got $1.5 billion from China.

CUOMO: I have no problem with you launching allegations, but just be careful about what you say. I asked you did you look Ukraine to look at Joe Biden? You said no. Then you went on to say that you did. It's all -- it's all recorded.

GIULIANI: No, I didn't say that. What I said was this. I asked them to investigate the allegations that relate to the false charges against the president of the United States. Those allegations tangentially involve Biden --

CUOMO: So your answer should have been yes.

GIULIANI: Let me finish, Chris! Let me finish! And don't try to interrupt because you don't like the answer.

CUOMO: I don't like evasiveness.

GIULIANI: I don't want you to distort what I'm saying because you're totally biased.

CUOMO: I'm not biased.

GIULIANI: You are.

CUOMO: Why would I have you on if I'm biased?

GIULIANI: Because it is sad to watch what's happened to you. It's sad.

CUOMO: Sad what happened to me?

GIULIANI: You're a sellout.

CUOMO: I'm a sellout?

GIULIANI: You are a sellout.

CUOMO: You are telling me I'm a sellout?

GIULIANI: These are crimes of major proportions and because they're Democrats, you won't cover it. $1.5 million investment in China by Biden's private equity fund.

CUOMO: I'm not saying these things shouldn't be looked at.

GIULIANI: And Whitey Bulger's nephew. Do you know that they were partners with Whitey Bulger's nephew? That's outrageous. And your corrupt media won't cover it because he's a Democrat.

CUOMO: Rudy, I can't just cover something because you say I should. That's not the way it works.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2019, 08:10:56 AM »
Yeah, that's the exchange where you can clearly hear that fag on the left switch back and forth between Joe and Hunter Biden names and mixing up the two. Anyone with a lick of common sense could see that "interview" ::) was another attempt to mislead the poor people still watching cnn. It's another in a long line of nothing topics that the left is trying to push as the "gotcha" moment.
Seriously Prime (and other retarded leftists here) don't you guys get sick of seeing your tax dollars wasted for the last several years by your representatives trying to take down the President instead of working with him to make everyone's lives better? I mean how many "investigations" and tax dollars are going to be wasted because some old hag didn't get "her turn"? When/where will the left draw the line and finally move on for the betterment of the American people?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2019, 08:22:55 AM »
Yeah, that's the exchange where you can clearly hear that fag on the left switch back and forth between Joe and Hunter Biden names and mixing up the two. Anyone with a lick of common sense could see that "interview" ::) was another attempt to mislead the poor people still watching cnn. It's another in a long line of nothing topics that the left is trying to push as the "gotcha" moment.
Seriously Prime (and other retarded leftists here) don't you guys get sick of seeing your tax dollars wasted for the last several years by your representatives trying to take down the President instead of working with him to make everyone's lives better? I mean how many "investigations" and tax dollars are going to be wasted because some old hag didn't get "her turn"? When/where will the left draw the line and finally move on for the betterment of the American people?

Homo Cuomo didn’t switch the Biden names by accident.

He switched them to fool brain dead Democrats who are too fucking stupid to know how to read and comprehend.

Which is exactly what the dicksucking, life long government paid lackey is and has always been

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2019, 08:30:46 AM »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-claim-that-he-and-son-never-spoke-about-ukraine-comes-after-son-admitted-they-did-once?_amp=true

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2019, 10:58:01 AM »

Bravo
Search for the Fredo interview and all that comes up is CNNs cut & edited version.

:

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2019, 11:03:19 AM »
California Rep. Devin Nunes predicted on Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures" that Joe Biden's campaign is likely coming to an end -- all because of newly resurfaced reports about his possible misconduct in Ukraine that "first originated back when Hillary Clinton was trying to make sure Biden didn’t get in the race.”

LOL...Hillary Clinton is the gift that just keeps on giving !

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2019, 11:25:08 AM »
Bravo
Search for the Fredo interview and all that comes up is CNNs cut & edited version.

Maybe because the interview was on CNN. Were you expecting it to come up on FOX? I watched the interview live and unedited. Cuomo may be a jerk, but he's light years ahead of Giuliani.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2019, 11:30:19 AM »
California Rep. Devin Nunes predicted on Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures" that Joe Biden's campaign is likely coming to an end -- all because of newly resurfaced reports about his possible misconduct in Ukraine that "first originated back when Hillary Clinton was trying to make sure Biden didn’t get in the race.”

LOL...Hillary Clinton is the gift that just keeps on giving !

And if Nunes predicted it, it will happen.  ::)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2019, 11:51:21 AM »
In early 2019, The Hill reported that the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, under the Obama administration, took the unusual step of pressuring prosecutors there to drop a probe into a group closely linked to liberal megadonor George Soros.

Then, in April, Ukrainian law enforcement officials said they had a slew of evidence of collusion and wrongdoing by Democrats in the Obama Administration, and that they had been trying to share this information with U.S. officials in the Justice Department since 2015.

In 2017 an investigation by Politico found that Ukrainian officials not only publicly sought to undermine President Trump by questioning his fitness for office, but also worked behind the scenes to secure a Clinton victory in the 2016 election.

LOL...Trump and Rudy Giuliani just masterminded a plan to use the MSM to put old slow Joe Biden’s useless political career out to pasture. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2019, 11:58:39 AM »
And if Nunes predicted it, it will happen.  ::)

Joe Biden to CNN:
“I have never spoken to my son about his Ukrainian business dealings.”

Hunter Biden to the New Yorker magazine:
“Yes, of course I’ve discussed my business dealings in the Ukraine with my father.”

LOL...like leading lemmings to a cliff.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2019, 12:16:05 PM »
Frodo may be a jerk, but as a manipulative, lying sack of shit, he's light years ahead of Giuliani.
Fixed for you
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2019, 01:07:39 PM »
Howard, every link you’ve used for a reference are all extremely left. Hope you realized this

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2019, 01:08:39 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2019, 01:53:41 PM »
In early 2019, The Hill reported that the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, under the Obama administration, took the unusual step of pressuring prosecutors there to drop a probe into a group closely linked to liberal megadonor George Soros.

Then, in April, Ukrainian law enforcement officials said they had a slew of evidence of collusion and wrongdoing by Democrats in the Obama Administration, and that they had been trying to share this information with U.S. officials in the Justice Department since 2015.

In 2017 an investigation by Politico found that Ukrainian officials not only publicly sought to undermine President Trump by questioning his fitness for office, but also worked behind the scenes to secure a Clinton victory in the 2016 election.

LOL...Trump and Rudy Giuliani just masterminded a plan to use the MSM to put old slow Joe Biden’s useless political career out to pasture. 

Joe Biden to CNN:
“I have never spoken to my son about his Ukrainian business dealings.”

Hunter Biden to the New Yorker magazine:
“Yes, of course I’ve discussed my business dealings in the Ukraine with my father.”

LOL...like leading lemmings to a cliff.

Starting to sound like collusion, there should be a thorough investigation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2019, 05:11:09 PM »
More wasted time by loser democrats

chaos

• Getbig V
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Garbage Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2019, 02:02:30 AM »
More wasted time by loser democrats
Get a job, bum

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2019, 04:57:37 AM »
The “Whistleblower” Scandal is Just Another Fantasy Play
DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon
Posted on 9/23/2019, 7:15:38 AM

The motives behind the “whistleblower” fake scandal are now becoming clear. – Some are speculating that this is a Democrat/media effort to protect Joe Biden from persistent allegations of wrongdoing in his dealings with Ukraine while serving as Vice President. Others are speculating that it’s an effort by the Democrat/media complex to recover from the utter failure of their fake “Russia Collusion” narrative.

It is becoming increasingly clear that it is in fact both, and even more. It’s also an effort by the Democrat/media complex to protect Hillary Clinton and her corrupt use of Ukraine spying efforts against the Trump Campaign in 2016.

Where Biden and Hillary are concerned, Rudy Giuliani laid it all out very clearly to a very uncomfortable John Roberts of Fox News on Sunday morning. Roberts did his best to obfuscate and shift focus on BidenClinton’s behalf, but Rudy got the message out in a very specific and brutal way regardless. Here’s the clip – watch it.:

So, here are the bullet points on Rudy’s comments:

– Ukrainian officials worked on Hillary Clinton’s behalf to interfere in the 2016 U.S. elections and were in fact paid to do so;

– When the newly-elected Ukrainian president came into office, his administration began trying to get proof of his predecessor’s interference efforts to the U.S. State Department and Justice Department, but those efforts were rebuffed for months by Obama holdovers;

– They finally decided to contact Giuliani last fall, and Rudy decided to take up the cause in large part because it would provide exculpatory evidence against the efforts by Special Counsel Robert Mueller and the Democrat/media complex to frame President Trump;

– Giuliani has been trying to get someone, anyone in the mainstream news media to report on the matter, but has met a stonewall of media corruption, including at Fox News;

– Meanwhile, Biden’s corrupt acts vis a vis Ukraine are a matter of public record, and video even exists of Biden bragging about strong-arming the 2016 Ukraine government to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son’s firm for corruption. He was proud of it.

Now, while all that’s going on, percolating just below the surface waiting to bubble up in the midst of the Democrats’ presidential nominating race, the Mueller Report comes out and is a complete dud. This leaves San Fran Nan, Jabba The Nadler and Bug Eyes Schiff in the lurch, pulling the rug out from under their grand plans to impeach the President on obstruction of justice grounds.

What to do, what to do?

What is now becoming obvious is that Schiff or someone close to him in the Lawfare community came up with the idea of dummying up a new pretense for “obstruction.” How do they do that? Well, the intelligence bureaucracy is still teeming with Obama holdovers eager to do the work of the Deep State. Just get one of them to file a complaint against President Trump under the intelligence community’s whistleblower statute.

While all this scheming is going on, lo and behold, President Trump holds a call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in which the corrupt actions of Vice President Joe Biden becomes one of the topics that arise during a discussion about all the rampant corruption that took place under Zelensky’s predecessor. Now, all you have to do is find someone in the intel community – preferably one of the array of senior folks who listened in on the call first-hand – to file a complaint. When none of those people heard anything to complain about, no problem – you just find some second-tier Obamaphile who heard some stuff about the call second-hand, and presto!, you have your “whistleblower.”

Next, have Schiff, in his role as Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, start filing subpoenas for documents, recordings and testimony that he knows he will never receive. He knows this because a) the intelligence community’s whistleblower statute does not apply to the president of the United States, and b) such requests present all manner of separation of powers issues under the Constitution, as I explained in yesterday’s Campaign Update. Thus, with the White House refusing for very valid reasons to cooperate, you send Bug Eyes and his deputies out to be interviewed every hour on the hour on CNN and MSNBC and Shep Smith at Fox, wailing about the President’s “obstruction of congress.”

Now, it’s time to bring the thousands of Democrat media toadies into the game, complete with a set of talking points they all loyally parrot on TV, radio and in their print publications. Those talking points maintain that Biden did nothing wrong, that Hillary was never involved with the Ukraine, and the only person who ever did anything bad related to Ukraine since The Ukraine was invented is the Bad Orange Man in the White House.

So now we have a layer of media protection atop both Hillary and Crazy Uncle Joe, and Schiff running all over the place claiming a new “obstruction” scandal that supposedly gives the House grounds to impeach the President. All that over a phone call that was clearly a perfectly fine instance of the POTUS conducting U.S. foreign policy as envisioned in the Constitution. It’s as brilliant as it is evil.

Now, there’s nothing real to worry about here, given that the entire case against the President is made up out of whole cloth, exactly as the entire “Russia Collusion” fantasy was. The Democrats aren’t doing any of this out of any real thought they might actually be able to impeach Donald Trump. They’re simply using it as a distraction to protect two of their Party’s most corrupt icons, and in hopes of damaging Trump’s chances at re-election.

It is no accident that all of this arises just as the President’s public approval ratings have again risen above those enjoyed by Barack Hussein Obama His Own Self at the same point during his first term in office. It is also no accident that it all comes up as the Trump economy refuses to cooperate with the Democrat/media’s six-week-long effort to talk us into a recession. I mean, when you have Bloomberg publishing a piece titled, “Hold that Recession: U.S. Indicators are Trouncing Forecasts,” you know that particular ship has run aground.

This latest elaborate bit of Democrat/media theater will likely have a similar lifespan before it has entirely imploded and run its course. It will fail just as all the prior fantasy plays against Trump have failed, because Trump did nothing wrong.

It’s tiresome, but this is all these corrupt, morally-and-intellectually-bankrupt Democrats have. You would think they’d get tired of all the scheming and play-acting at some point, but no, it’s only going to get worse as Election Day 2020 approaches.

This will never end until we stop electing Democrats. It really is that simple.

That is all.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2019, 06:37:11 AM »
The “Whistleblower” Scandal is Just Another Fantasy Play
DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon
Posted on 9/23/2019, 7:15:38 AM

The motives behind the “whistleblower” fake scandal are now becoming clear. – Some are speculating that this is a Democrat/media effort to protect Joe Biden from persistent allegations of wrongdoing in his dealings with Ukraine while serving as Vice President. Others are speculating that it’s an effort by the Democrat/media complex to recover from the utter failure of their fake “Russia Collusion” narrative.

It is becoming increasingly clear that it is in fact both, and even more. It’s also an effort by the Democrat/media complex to protect Hillary Clinton and her corrupt use of Ukraine spying efforts against the Trump Campaign in 2016.

Where Biden and Hillary are concerned, Rudy Giuliani laid it all out very clearly to a very uncomfortable John Roberts of Fox News on Sunday morning. Roberts did his best to obfuscate and shift focus on BidenClinton’s behalf, but Rudy got the message out in a very specific and brutal way regardless. Here’s the clip – watch it.:

So, here are the bullet points on Rudy’s comments:

– Ukrainian officials worked on Hillary Clinton’s behalf to interfere in the 2016 U.S. elections and were in fact paid to do so;

– When the newly-elected Ukrainian president came into office, his administration began trying to get proof of his predecessor’s interference efforts to the U.S. State Department and Justice Department, but those efforts were rebuffed for months by Obama holdovers;

– They finally decided to contact Giuliani last fall, and Rudy decided to take up the cause in large part because it would provide exculpatory evidence against the efforts by Special Counsel Robert Mueller and the Democrat/media complex to frame President Trump;

– Giuliani has been trying to get someone, anyone in the mainstream news media to report on the matter, but has met a stonewall of media corruption, including at Fox News;

– Meanwhile, Biden’s corrupt acts vis a vis Ukraine are a matter of public record, and video even exists of Biden bragging about strong-arming the 2016 Ukraine government to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son’s firm for corruption. He was proud of it.

Now, while all that’s going on, percolating just below the surface waiting to bubble up in the midst of the Democrats’ presidential nominating race, the Mueller Report comes out and is a complete dud. This leaves San Fran Nan, Jabba The Nadler and Bug Eyes Schiff in the lurch, pulling the rug out from under their grand plans to impeach the President on obstruction of justice grounds.

What to do, what to do?

What is now becoming obvious is that Schiff or someone close to him in the Lawfare community came up with the idea of dummying up a new pretense for “obstruction.” How do they do that? Well, the intelligence bureaucracy is still teeming with Obama holdovers eager to do the work of the Deep State. Just get one of them to file a complaint against President Trump under the intelligence community’s whistleblower statute.

While all this scheming is going on, lo and behold, President Trump holds a call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in which the corrupt actions of Vice President Joe Biden becomes one of the topics that arise during a discussion about all the rampant corruption that took place under Zelensky’s predecessor. Now, all you have to do is find someone in the intel community – preferably one of the array of senior folks who listened in on the call first-hand – to file a complaint. When none of those people heard anything to complain about, no problem – you just find some second-tier Obamaphile who heard some stuff about the call second-hand, and presto!, you have your “whistleblower.”

Next, have Schiff, in his role as Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, start filing subpoenas for documents, recordings and testimony that he knows he will never receive. He knows this because a) the intelligence community’s whistleblower statute does not apply to the president of the United States, and b) such requests present all manner of separation of powers issues under the Constitution, as I explained in yesterday’s Campaign Update. Thus, with the White House refusing for very valid reasons to cooperate, you send Bug Eyes and his deputies out to be interviewed every hour on the hour on CNN and MSNBC and Shep Smith at Fox, wailing about the President’s “obstruction of congress.”

Now, it’s time to bring the thousands of Democrat media toadies into the game, complete with a set of talking points they all loyally parrot on TV, radio and in their print publications. Those talking points maintain that Biden did nothing wrong, that Hillary was never involved with the Ukraine, and the only person who ever did anything bad related to Ukraine since The Ukraine was invented is the Bad Orange Man in the White House.

So now we have a layer of media protection atop both Hillary and Crazy Uncle Joe, and Schiff running all over the place claiming a new “obstruction” scandal that supposedly gives the House grounds to impeach the President. All that over a phone call that was clearly a perfectly fine instance of the POTUS conducting U.S. foreign policy as envisioned in the Constitution. It’s as brilliant as it is evil.

Now, there’s nothing real to worry about here, given that the entire case against the President is made up out of whole cloth, exactly as the entire “Russia Collusion” fantasy was. The Democrats aren’t doing any of this out of any real thought they might actually be able to impeach Donald Trump. They’re simply using it as a distraction to protect two of their Party’s most corrupt icons, and in hopes of damaging Trump’s chances at re-election.

It is no accident that all of this arises just as the President’s public approval ratings have again risen above those enjoyed by Barack Hussein Obama His Own Self at the same point during his first term in office. It is also no accident that it all comes up as the Trump economy refuses to cooperate with the Democrat/media’s six-week-long effort to talk us into a recession. I mean, when you have Bloomberg publishing a piece titled, “Hold that Recession: U.S. Indicators are Trouncing Forecasts,” you know that particular ship has run aground.

This latest elaborate bit of Democrat/media theater will likely have a similar lifespan before it has entirely imploded and run its course. It will fail just as all the prior fantasy plays against Trump have failed, because Trump did nothing wrong.

It’s tiresome, but this is all these corrupt, morally-and-intellectually-bankrupt Democrats have. You would think they’d get tired of all the scheming and play-acting at some point, but no, it’s only going to get worse as Election Day 2020 approaches.

This will never end until we stop electing Democrats. It really is that simple.

That is all.

13:
18:30

:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2019, 09:21:22 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2019, 09:24:12 AM »
This is the typical flip Trumper response I mentioned in my OP.
I don't think some "bait and switch" deflection will work this time.
Try again and come back with some facts ;)

No more like you completely making an Obama of yourself yet again.  For a supposed adult you honestly have learned during your life.  Seek help

Another nothing issue by flailing and wailing democrat faggets looking and begging for anything to run on. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2019, 02:54:18 PM »
https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1176019096523235328

NEW FACT: One $3million payment to Biden’s son from Ukraine to Latvia to Cyprus to US. When Prosecutor asked Cyprus for amount going to son, he was told US embassy (Obama’s) instructed them not to provide the amount. Prosecutor getting too close to son and Biden had him fired.

James

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2019, 03:12:44 PM »
This is the real corruption that the Fake News Media refuses to even acknowledge:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1176219043965079552

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2019, 06:06:58 PM »
https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1176019096523235328

NEW FACT: One $3million payment to Biden’s son from Ukraine to Latvia to Cyprus to US. When Prosecutor asked Cyprus for amount going to son, he was told US embassy (Obama’s) instructed them not to provide the amount. Prosecutor getting too close to son and Biden had him fired.
That is a great video when Biden said, I be a son of a bitch the guy got fired.