Author Topic: What is happening in Sweden?  (Read 12459 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: What is happening in Sweden?
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2019, 04:41:27 AM »
One of the greatest countries ever, ruined by lefties, libbies and refugee's. Sad...

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2019, 06:24:39 AM »
Ran by childless, over the hill women, who misplace their nurturing for a child with nurturing for a refugee.

All the World leaders that have no kids don't give a rat's ass about the future.  They've sold the world out for a few shekels.

You can go down the list.  Starting with that fruit Justin Trudeau, Theresa May, Old battle-ax Angela Merkel who shakes more than Adolph ever did in his final days and Emmanuel Macron.  They have no vested interest in making this world a better place.

Europe is done for.  Diversity is not a strength.  That's just a made-up phrase.  There is nothing wrong with wanting to be around people who are similar to you, have the same hopes and dreams and morals as you.

Stay in your own damn country and be you.  Don't come over here and try to make us change to suit you.

Some think Trump is bad.  The pendulum has not even reached its apex yet.  People are waking up and tired to all this crap that a few select politicians have crammed down our throats. 

When they sweep all the gang rape of little girls under the rug, you know they don't give a shit about humanity.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2019, 06:45:21 AM »
Ran by childless, over the hill women, who misplace their nurturing for a child with nurturing for a refugee.

All the World leaders that have no kids don't give a rat's ass about the future.  They've sold the world out for a few shekels.

You can go down the list.  Starting with that fruit Justin Trudeau, Theresa May, Old battle-ax Angela Merkel who shakes more than Adolph ever did in his final days and Emmanuel Macron.  They have no vested interest in making this world a better place.

Europe is done for.  Diversity is not a strength.  That's just a made-up phrase.  There is nothing wrong with wanting to be around people who are similar to you, have the same hopes and dreams and morals as you.

Stay in your own damn country and be you.  Don't come over here and try to make us change to suit you.

Some think Trump is bad.  The pendulum has not even reached its apex yet.  People are waking up and tired to all this crap that a few select politicians have crammed down our throats. 

When they sweep all the gang rape of little girls under the rug, you know they don't give a shit about humanity.

Well put.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2019, 09:44:21 AM »
We are taught English early in school and all the youngsters have access to the interwebs these days
(and most of their favorite series/programs and youtubers are spoken in british or american english, but in 20 years will be in arabic)

When i was 8-9 years old i already was reading both normal books and comicbooks written in english.

I'd say my english back when i was 15-16 years old was better than my current :D

Bah.

Suddenly a hypothetical WWII victory by Adolf and the boys is seeming more and more ideal...

[not that I ever thought otherwise - and NO, I do not believe he had any systematic agenda to mass-murder Jews...simply to enact a policy of emigration, to get them to Israel, as per the Rothschild family's plans to make Israel a Jewish state.  I think more and more people are seeing the war more for what it actually was, and not what Hollywood movies claim it was]

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2019, 10:04:47 AM »
Hitler was The Man.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2019, 10:50:39 AM »
Hitler was The Man.

I take it you understand Hitler to be one of the most misrepresented and mis-characterized human beings in global history?

If Hitler even did a fraction of what ills are attributed to him, I would have a low view of him.  Since there is no evidence of that, I don't have a low view of him.  Given that communism was a global plague that saw the entrapment of over one BILLION people at its peak - and the deaths of hundreds of millions over its 70 year shelf-life...anyone can bet their ass they'd be desperate for the first leader trying to squash it before it spread.

Another comment I find annoying is when people say the Axis lost.  Depending on estimates, up to 85 million people died...and under 10% of that figure were German and Italian deaths.

So yeah, what can I say, Germany and Italy took on THE ENTIRE WORLD, and the result was...pretty fucking close!

But close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2019, 11:13:08 AM »
Hitler was The Man.

SS Division 'Viking' (Swedish volunteers) known as the last defenders of Reichstag in May 1945 !.

Today they can't defend city of Malmo from muslim rats  ::)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2019, 01:31:58 PM »

Spot on brother, Epic and very true post!!

To many it's common sense, to the brain dead it's "'sure, come on in. You can't be productive in your country, come on in and slurp off of our Teet now".

Stupid bastards...

Trudeau = Fruit. LOL

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2019, 01:52:25 PM »
If you live in some form of democracy and women are allowed to vote, in time, your country will become just compassionate enough to destroy itself.   :P

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2019, 02:10:14 PM »

Yes very true. Good post. I have said this before also. These treasonous leaders are all childless.

The time is going to come where they will pay for their crimes. It is only a matter of when, not if. There will be civil wars coming to Europe. The men better wake up and take back their nations. White Men of Europe you are being led to the abyss by treasonous cockroaches. They deserve a painful, slow, public, medieval death. These traitors will get what they deserve.

What to do if they die before being punished? Well, they may be childless but they have extended family, friends, associates etc. ... All these people might pay for their sins.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2019, 02:21:45 PM »
Hitler was The Man.
You are mistaken Fortress. It has been proven via DNA studies that Hitler was part Jewish. Hitler was a Deep State agent and his task was to weaken Germany and kill off millions of Germans, British, French, Russians, Americans etc.

How many white people died in WW2 because of Hitler and Churchill? Now ask yourself how many white people were not born because of the two major Jewish banker wars - WW1 and WW2? 1 billion? Europe would be very very white today if WW1 and WW2 never happened. Hitler did not kill many non whites. But millions of white people perished. Now Hitler would not have happened if it was not for the Treaty of Versailles. So Hitler and Churchill were just two cogs in the white genocide wheel of the Globalists.

Hitler and Churchill were both financed by Jewish bankers. Go read up on it. Churchill was a bad gambler and his debt was bought up numerous times. He was a bought and paid for whore politician.

Today Merkel is continuing Hitler's work. Only this time she is doing it via mass immigration and suffocating the demographics of Germany. Instead of outright sending Germans to their deaths the way Hitler did the new agenda is to replace the population via immigration and mongrelize the remaining Germans to the point where they are not German anymore.

You are dealing with a sick, sneaky and evil agenda. You need to think smart here. Don't be stupid like Fredo.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2019, 03:55:22 PM »

You are mistaken Fortress. It has been proven via DNA studies that Hitler was part Jewish.

BULLSHIT, have U been watching 1 of those a la 'History' TV docos !.

Don't be so naive !.

Hitler best friend was a Jew & honorary Deutsche !.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2019, 05:18:03 PM »
I take it you understand Hitler to be one of the most misrepresented and mis-characterized human beings in global history?

If Hitler even did a fraction of what ills are attributed to him, I would have a low view of him.  Since there is no evidence of that, I don't have a low view of him.  Given that communism was a global plague that saw the entrapment of over one BILLION people at its peak - and the deaths of hundreds of millions over its 70 year shelf-life...anyone can bet their ass they'd be desperate for the first leader trying to squash it before it spread.

Another comment I find annoying is when people say the Axis lost.  Depending on estimates, up to 85 million people died...and under 10% of that figure were German and Italian deaths.

So yeah, what can I say, Germany and Italy took on THE ENTIRE WORLD, and the result was...pretty fucking close!

But close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades!

Toward the end of the war Germany had missiles the V2.  They were working on the nuclear bomb. They even had the jet but they couldn't go into production because they were losing the war. If they had jets during D day it would have had a different outcome. Don't interpret this as I wanted Germany to win because I'm glad they lost. They were causing trouble during World War I. Same for World War II. Even present day they forced the Muslim invasion on the rest of the EU. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2019, 07:33:47 AM »
In principle, every country on earth cares about their own people and their own culture.

Except for dickless-Sweden.

Here, four Somalis can take over an apartment building, and run wooden spears in neighboring cats, without a single authority acting.

Adult men cry from Fear and darkness, and silence and silence.

You are not afraid that more cats will die. You are afraid that the image of Nälden will be blackened.
Above all, ALL involved are afraid of losing their jobs. of four less pleasant people is portrayed as something successful. Reality must not be exposed in the media.

Anti-racists then try to find Nazi connections with those who complain about my neighbors. So no one can complain when they misbehave.
If you complain about killing a kitten, the complaint is because you have Nazi connections. Since you have no Nazi connections, the anti-racists have to resort to serious adult bullying and treat anyone who speaks truth as if it were a plague-infested person who, after all, has Nazi connections. As a final hug, you unfriend on facebook.

A chorus of anti-racists then stand around the Somalis and protect them no matter what they do. So they can continue hammering stones in the floor at night and scornfully calling us who live in the house for Swedish devils and putting stones in the washing machine and chasing cats and trying to kill kittens.
The rest takes care of the anti-racists. The mafia of coverups.
The people who hate Swedes and darken when there is group rape on Storgatan in Östersund.

At the same time, the anti-terrorists stand on a pedestal and appoint themselves for good.
Though everything around them is destroyed by their hypocrisy. Above all, they practice reverse racism and now their card house is collapsing. Sweden is in the trash.

You have to complain about Finns, Norwegians, Danes. Most preferably, you should complain about Swedish men.

Men of my age.

You can complain about the most peaceful and civilized men on earth, because self-hatred is considered something nice by Swedes.

There is nothing more meaningless than lying and creating a precarious society without rules. But it can happen when millions and millions of idiots imagine that there are Nazis. The most embarrassing scam in Sweden's history. Promoted by a retarded prime minister. The man who "does not build walls", but who lets his own people become poor pensioners.

Since nothing can be done, my neighbors are behaving the same way now. Recently, the neighbor girl would catch the neighbor's cat again.
And she usually stand and knock on my door with a wooden shaft when I'm not at home, so there are marks in the door.

It will be quick to take over Sweden and push and blow up its areas, for those who want to.

Because in girl-Sweden there are no men.

No honors.

No truth.

No morals.

Just paranoid brainwashed adults helpless, blindnessaddicted lunatics.
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2019, 01:24:53 PM »
Good Euro news is: massive revolts in Catalonia/Barcelona & never ending British/BREXIT situation  :D

More shit in other EU member countries is needed, even Turkish war is a 'good news'.

Europeans need to get mega pissed  ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2020, 02:33:45 AM »
Another wonderful colored rapist somali (rape happened last year)

Thankfully an elderly woman called the police after seeing Mustafe raping a woman in Gothenburg.

He still gets to stay in Sweden and won't be deported.
Q