Author Topic: Flex Wheeler's right leg has been amputated  (Read 132804 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Flex Wheeler's right leg has been amputated
« Reply #325 on: November 05, 2019, 11:35:17 PM »
Craig Titus sold himself to old Las Vegas schmoes. Remember this gem?

Yes, because Walter sobcock is an accurate source of information

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #326 on: November 06, 2019, 02:42:52 PM »
I never got the whole Titus is a tough guy gig, I was training in Venice the year he got his pro card, just another guy on too much gear and nubain. He couldn't back it up, he serving time for killing a woman, not exactly up there on the list of BMFS.

Agree 100% - he'd pound out quick.

J

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #327 on: November 07, 2019, 04:56:09 AM »
On a daily basis during Ronnie Coleman’s days as a cop, he arrested guys who were far more dangerous than Craig

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: November 07, 2019, 11:37:01 AM »
On a daily basis during Ronnie Coleman’s days as a cop, he arrested guys who were far more dangerous than Craig

sure about that? lol

look at this hypocrite

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: November 07, 2019, 12:36:16 PM »

look at this hypocrite

lol - you got that right! Cop probably sells steroids on the side too, haha

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: November 07, 2019, 01:13:40 PM »
sure about that? lol

look at this hypocrite

he sounds like a sharp 9 year old would best him intellectually...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #331 on: November 07, 2019, 01:28:57 PM »
sure about that? lol

Ronnie Hangs Up His Sweaty T shirt For the Next Shift 🤮

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: November 08, 2019, 07:31:34 AM »
Flex was the most conceited guy is ever met when he was "Flex Whéeler". Moreso than Tom Prince or Tevita Assholeale.

... But I've never heard of him "fucking anyone over", unless you're talking about when he got his kidney 15yrs ago and "couldn't work" for a long, long time and even had Shawn begging for him.

Maybe Tevita and Jim just thought you were a douche - they did. Tevita is a cool guy.

Edit - All day and Eric doesn’t reply. Because he realizes now that I really do know what a tool the guys thought the big mouth kid was. Jim and Tevita are great guys - Tevita just didn’t mind letting you know you are a fuckwad.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: November 08, 2019, 09:50:16 AM »

look at this hypocrite

"you need to get off steroids bro i remember when you was a little guy"

"you going bald a little bit"?   ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #334 on: November 08, 2019, 11:40:30 AM »
sure about that? lol

Can a video be more exciting???
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #335 on: November 09, 2019, 02:35:50 PM »
Maybe Tevita and Jim just thought you were a douche - they did. Tevita is a cool guy.

Edit - All day and Eric doesn’t reply. Because he realizes now that I really do know what a tool the guys thought the big mouth kid was. Jim and Tevita are great guys - Tevita just didn’t mind letting you know you are a fuckwad.

"All day Eric doesn't pay attention to me boo fucking hooo"

Maybe he has a life and doesn't check this board every hour of every day seeking out people who reply to his posts.

Actually I didn't even Interact with him. Just sat and watched and listened to him talking with some others. No reason to waste my time on a douchebag with such a big fragile ego.

Fucken loser.

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #336 on: November 09, 2019, 06:08:38 PM »
What's up with his left calf (still attached) having atrophied drastically compared to his right calf (now removed)?

Remember too, flex claimed he wasn’t training forearms till closer to the show because they were hyper responsive - this after he got shit for his ridiculous upper arms compared to his tiny forearms. Did he forget to train his forearms or can be call BS on that?
Also, look at how stupid his upper arms look. They are not real and they almost look like implants or something permanent was done to them as they are so totally disproportionate to the rest of his body.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: November 11, 2019, 01:12:20 PM »
"All day Eric doesn't pay attention to me boo fucking hooo"

Maybe he has a life and doesn't check this board every hour of every day seeking out people who reply to his posts.

Actually I didn't even Interact with him. Just sat and watched and listened to him talking with some others. No reason to waste my time on a douchebag with such a big fragile ego.

Fucken loser.

Well I knew him well (lost contact many years ago) and he was a great guy. So maybe you should shut the fck up about things you don’t know.
You fckn moron - you claimed to be in the same league as Coach??? Come on man - do you truly have no pride. No - you don’t. Your an odd lil puss that uses the internet to try and appear normal???

Doubt I’ll reply to you - I run a successful business / have a family / actually physically and financially take care of my kids and my wife.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #338 on: November 12, 2019, 07:53:42 AM »
Any pics of the stump?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #339 on: November 12, 2019, 10:34:30 AM »
I never liked Fles Wheeler, but he was a great bodybuilder in the late 90's indeed. Lots of good luck to him !

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #340 on: November 12, 2019, 01:02:03 PM »
Remember too, flex claimed he wasn’t training forearms till closer to the show because they were hyper responsive - this after he got shit for his ridiculous upper arms compared to his tiny forearms. Did he forget to train his forearms or can be call BS on that?
Also, look at how stupid his upper arms look. They are not real and they almost look like implants or something permanent was done to them as they are so totally disproportionate to the rest of his body.

Flex claiming his forearms were hyper responsive , While Levronee was claiming that according Xrays; he had  knees of a 22 year old and his legs were going to grow in no time ( both with this level of delusion in their 50's )

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  TA NA KA

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: November 12, 2019, 04:07:04 PM »
Flex claiming his forearms were hyper responsive , While Levronee was claiming that according Xrays; he had  knees of a 22 year old and his legs were going to grow in no time ( both with this level of delusion in their 50's )

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  TA NA KA

Levrone always for years claims “back Problems” is the reason why his legs declined over the years cause he couldn’t do free weight squats

Then proceeds to do 500 pounds on squats  ::)

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #342 on: November 13, 2019, 05:49:46 AM »
A Gofundme has been set up by Dennis James for the "Sultan of Symmetry"

https://www.gofundme.com/f/let039s-help-our-sultan-of-symmetry-flex-wheeler

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: November 13, 2019, 06:09:45 AM »
Well I knew him well (lost contact many years ago) and he was a great guy. So maybe you should shut the fck up about things you don’t know.
You fckn moron - you claimed to be in the same league as Coach??? Come on man - do you truly have no pride. No - you don’t. Your an odd lil puss that uses the internet to try and appear normal???

Doubt I’ll reply to you - I run a successful business / have a family / actually physically and financially take care of my kids and my wife.

You are not adressing Eric Scott pt. You are adressing some nosey coke snifer who bought his account.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: November 13, 2019, 08:33:49 AM »
He's received about 4.5k at the moment, some lovely donations already, one guy put in $1000. Aaron Singerman and Dennis James put in $500 each so respect to them. His target is $120,000 so some way to go.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #345 on: November 13, 2019, 12:54:14 PM »
You are not adressing Eric Scott pt. You are adressing some nosey coke snifer who bought his account.

Probably right.

Eric - if it’s really you pm me and let’s talk.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #346 on: November 13, 2019, 04:24:43 PM »
He's received about 4.5k at the moment, some lovely donations already, one guy put in $1000. Aaron Singerman and Dennis James put in $500 each so respect to them. His target is $120,000 so some way to go.

He really appreciates it....

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: November 13, 2019, 05:27:47 PM »

From all the money that pos singerman got from Dallas’s gofundme account he could have donated more than 500  ::)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #348 on: November 13, 2019, 07:39:42 PM »
From all the money that pos singerman got from Dallas’s gofundme account he could have donated more than 500  ::)

Any donation is a comment of the quality of the individual who donated ( be it $1.00 or 1 Million.) However, just a week or so ago someone was claiming AS(s) had $15 Million - do the math . . . $500 would be the equivalent of pennies to a $45k working individual.

J

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: November 13, 2019, 10:47:16 PM »
Any donation is a comment of the quality of the individual who donated ( be it $1.00 or 1 Million.) However, just a week or so ago someone was claiming AS(s) had $15 Million - do the math . . . $500 would be the equivalent of pennies to a $45k working individual.

J

This is singerman we are talking about..... not just any ordinary schmoe in the industry