Author Topic: Flex Wheeler's right leg has been amputated  (Read 132632 times)

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Re: Flex Wheeler's right leg has been amputated
« Reply #150 on: October 22, 2019, 04:47:53 PM »
Esfitness should be right.

This was probably caused by the kidney disease(which was caused by steroids).

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #151 on: October 22, 2019, 04:52:40 PM »
Esfitness should be right.

This was probably caused by the kidney disease(which was caused by steroids).

Possibly.

But Don Long had a Kidney transplant before Flex. I don’t think that Don has problems in his lower legs. However, I do believe that Don is currently incarcerated.

Big Tex C*ckburn, PhD

• Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: October 22, 2019, 04:54:25 PM »
Only way that makes sense is if he somehow after all these years later developed compartment-syndrome.

I developed severe compartment syndrome in both legs and had surgery on them - made a full recovery. It does sound like acute compartment syndrome could be a possibility but that's usually caused by traumatic injury, and amputations are rare. Fuck knows what he could have been doing to develop that.

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: October 22, 2019, 04:59:07 PM »
Henceforth he shall be known as Flex Wheelchair.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #154 on: October 22, 2019, 05:01:07 PM »
I developed severe compartment syndrome in both legs and had surgery on them - made a full recovery. It does sound like acute compartment syndrome could be a possibility but that's usually caused by traumatic injury, and amputations are rare. Fuck knows what he could have been doing to develop that.
he was in a severe car crash as some point(mid 90's?)

But as I read collapsed veins are usually caused by injections

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapsed_vein
Collapsed veins are a common result of chronic use of intravenous injections. They are particularly common where injecting conditions are less than ideal, such as in the context of drug abuse.
Veins may become temporarily blocked if the internal lining of the vein swells in response to repeated injury or irritation. This may be caused by the needle, the substance injected, or donating plasma. Once the swelling subsides, the circulation will often become re-established.
Permanent vein collapse occurs as a consequence of:
Long-term injecting
Repeated injections, especially with blunt needles
Poor technique
Injection of substances which irritate the veins; in particular, injection of liquid methadone intended for oral use.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Flex Wheeler has emergency surgery
« Reply #155 on: October 22, 2019, 05:11:37 PM »
https://www.evolutionofbodybuilding.net/flex-wheeler-has-emergency-surgery/?fbclid=IwAR1WiUIuZeOqjgu1E_D1qo5Qs_b-aMyd5AVb_Xd5Yt9bdr7WYZNQjlerQbg

"Already some disgusting comments have been published on a certain forum regarding Flex Wheeler and what has happened to him. No one should ever wish something like this on anybody. Regardless of what some people think of Flex, he is a legend of the sport and dedicated his life to it. Respect must be given to this legendary champion."

Welcome to the thunderdome bitch!

Big Tex C*ckburn, PhD

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: October 22, 2019, 05:23:21 PM »
he was in a severe car crash as some point(mid 90's?)

But as I read collapsed veins are usually caused by injections

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapsed_vein
Sounds like Eric might be right. Probably not compartment syndrome but a collapsed vein maybe leading to sepsis or something like that ???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #157 on: October 22, 2019, 05:30:40 PM »

Yes!! Exactly!!  And people were discussing the potential of synthol. And you were acting like it was completely out of question. Guess what, we are allowed to speculate too.

People who cry about synthol have likely never used synthol.

Have you used synthol?

No? Then you're talking out of your ass about something you don't understand.

People who think guys running 20-30mls of injectables have injection space left to waste with synthol, have never used 20-30, or 40ml of injectables.

Have you used 20-30ml/wk of injectables?

No? Then you're talking out your ass about something you don't understand.

You dont seem to understand what it means to make an "educated guess", or basing an opinion on experience.

When it comes to comments about flex's situation, you're not qualified.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: October 22, 2019, 05:34:20 PM »
Ohhh Ha Ha Ha
Only 10 Chins 😱

Still
Last time you counted yours Fatso you had More Chins Than a Chinese Telphone Book.

Ahhh Did I Trigger you Yet again 😂🤣😂
You’re just to easy to Trigger. Twat.

FFS why don’t You & Your Fat Queer Brazilian 42yr old Boyfriend Joe Vaseline
Go Play Daisy Chain / Hide The Sausage Again.

I’ll Give You that you’re Correct That I’ll be Ignoring You & Your Boyfriend
Again - as Your Both Below Contemptible.

Please Feel Free To Carry on with The Patheticness you’re Both so Good At
And Try Harder To Find Something That Might Just Offened or Trigger Me.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Mr. Gibraltar is angry because he was exposed and humiliated by Shawn Ray in here.

Youre the one that uses the "Competitor' in here, not me. Did I ever tell anyone that I compete in Bodybuilding?

Shawn is a legend in this game. Youre the one claiming that competed. Any evidence to back that Up?

Of course not, its a pipe dream.

By the way, NOBODY in here gives two fucks to your Queen and Your Brexit, 'Lad'.

Oh. Now I am not Shizzo anymore? LOL Youre not that stupid, I guess

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #159 on: October 22, 2019, 05:40:44 PM »

Have you used synthol?

People who think guys running 20-30mls of injectables have injection space left to waste with synthol, have never used 20-30, or 40ml of injectables.

You dont seem to understand what it means to make an "educated guess", or basing an opinion on experience.

Great reasoning there genious.

So only people who have done synthol and 30ml/week should be allowed to comment on this topic. About 0.01% of people that are on here probably.

And people who do it are probably in the lower IQ span anyways so why would they know anything anyways. Most steroid abusers are dumb as fuck. It's in the nature of the whole thing, risking your life for some narcisistic vanity. Fuck you are dumb.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #160 on: October 22, 2019, 05:51:44 PM »

Have you used synthol?

Nobody in this thread was “crying about synthol”.   Everything you say is an exaggeration.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #161 on: October 22, 2019, 05:53:57 PM »
Possibly.

But Don Long had a Kidney transplant before Flex. I don’t think that Don has problems in his lower legs. However, I do believe that Don is currently incarcerated.

I don't believe they harvested veins from his legs, either. At least he hasn't talked about it... Tom Prince also hasn't lost a leg.

Kidney transplant doesn't always = Losing a leg.

"Collapsed veins due to injections" usually means IV injections, as anyone who's IV drugs before can tell you, but collapsed veins don't always mean amputation, else you'd see a lot of armless people at NA meetings.

Try damaging a femoral-vein and see what that gets you, however. There's also a major vein that leads down behind the knee.

It's probably more likely that flex had a damaged artery in that leg (artery's supply blood, veins return it back up the leg. Damaging a "vein" won't usually result in loss of a limb, however damage an artery will... And quickly. Anyone who's accidentally injected into an artery .

the blood will be bright red. Venus blood will be dark red. If you ever seen a trauma victim dead on the street, or if they're still alive and are surrounded by pulling bright bright blood, they're going to be dead very quickly because that's blood being pumped out of the body by an artery..

Injecting into an artery will send whatever you injected into the limb (down to your hand or foot for example) & will be very very painful, and you'll know it within seconds..damage an artery and that limb loses blood supply and can/will die... Hence the dangers with compartment syndrome, as it'll cut off blood supply to that tissue.

Anyone remember that chic who was associated with the delrey misfit people? She supposedly nodded off from an opiate dose in an odd seated position and developed. Compartment syndrome for which they had to cut open her legs to relieve pressure. Had. They not, she could've lost her lower.legs as well.

This shit isn't something I'm unfamiliar with.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #162 on: October 22, 2019, 05:56:44 PM »
Great reasoning there genious.

So only people who have done synthol and 30ml/week should be allowed to comment on this topic. About 0.01% of people that are on here probably.

And people who do it are probably in the lower IQ span anyways so why would they know anything anyways. Most steroid abusers are dumb as fuck. It's in the nature of the whole thing, risking your life for some narcisistic vanity. Fuck you are dumb.

... And you unknowingly prove my point.

Ever built a house? Then why would you tell a carpenter how to build a truss or guess if a beam is load bearing?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #163 on: October 22, 2019, 06:01:28 PM »
I bet that you also think that Dallas McCarver died from “choking on food”

This thread is about Flex. Let’s stay focused on Flex

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #164 on: October 22, 2019, 06:05:24 PM »

In neither quoted post was I discussing myself.   

I said to focus on Flex because you started to talk about yourself. Nobody reading this thread wants to hear about you.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #165 on: October 22, 2019, 06:08:19 PM »
Holy shit!! Sorry getbiggers but what has happened here?? Is this true?? Synthol?? This guy has bad luck!! Lots of the other juiced abusers have got away with it.....so far!! He is a nice guy,, can't deny that!!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #166 on: October 22, 2019, 06:18:04 PM »
Sounds like Eric might be right. Probably not compartment syndrome but a collapsed vein maybe leading to sepsis or something like that ???

Collapsed vein wouldn't lead to sepsis though. Sepsis is bacterial blood infection and could be secondary to something like cellulitis, which could develop from either an infected injection site, or even just a scratch/scrape that got infected and not treated for a period (scraping shins on a deadlift bar in my case,however sepsis would also include a sky high fever, uncontrollable shaking/shivering, pouring sweat while freezing cold, and can escalate quickly. My lower legs looked like elephants feet, 19in from calve all the way down to the heel so you can barely fit into your shoes. I still have periodic edmea in lower legs 5yrs later (& I still have my kidneys, despite being told I was in "kidney faliure" on at least 3 occasions. They supposedly function normally now and recovered each time after a few days, even though, like I said I still have edema from time to time (like right now I can push my finger into my shin for 10sec and leave a 1/2-3/4" indent), which could restrict bloodflow.

It's possible he had cellulitis that went untreated for a couple months (mine took a month to land me in the ER with sepsis).

It's also possible he developed DVT after 16yrs post kidney transplant.

Scary tissue.from SITE INJECTIONS (idiots don't seem to know the difference between site injections and synthol.. why would you waste an Injection site with useless oil that  goes away quickly?) Couldve constricted bloodflow and caused vascular damage.

But SYNTHOL??? Gtfo

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2019, 06:19:58 PM »

I said to focus on Flex because you started to talk about yourself. Nobody reading this thread wants to hear about you.

Yea, because fucking experience and logic aren't wanted.

Typical. Keep on screaming SYNTHOL SYNTHOL SYNTHOL!!! then.

Fuck, the stupidity here still surprises me after 20yrs.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2019, 06:24:05 PM »
Anyone who has injected synthol is automatically disqualified from making any statement regarding bodybuilding drug use risk due to their stupidity.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #169 on: October 22, 2019, 06:26:06 PM »
Maybe this should be a warning to people to monitor your blood pressure/take your BP meds and protect your kidneys.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #170 on: October 22, 2019, 06:27:02 PM »
Anyone who has injected synthol is automatically disqualified from making any statement regarding bodybuilding drug use risk due to their stupidity.

Think that over and try again.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #171 on: October 22, 2019, 06:42:07 PM »

Ehh, I’m reading it. He’s an interesting dude sometimes.

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2019, 07:09:18 PM »
I bet Flex Wheeler doesn't even have health insurance. You only get a limb amputated in the most dire circumstances. Due to the dying of the flesh from prolonged lack of blood flow, he had to have known something was really wrong down there.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2019, 07:21:06 PM »
Did Flecks lose his leg from synthol use ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2019, 09:13:03 PM »
Flex on dialysis!!!