Author Topic: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo (fake news)  (Read 56543 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo (fake news)
« Reply #425 on: November 12, 2019, 09:32:32 PM »
This interview was a joke.

These guys both come across as prima donnas.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #426 on: November 12, 2019, 11:11:56 PM »
Why would they put any of these meatheads on JR show anyway? There are plenty of intelligent people out there with more useful information than some insecure drug addicts.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #427 on: November 12, 2019, 11:48:14 PM »
If Dave had a problem with Bob talking to bikini competitor behind his back in 2012 (or whenever), Dave should have handled it then.

Handling it on a on his radio show at the end of 2019 is not the right time.

The bikini girl is probably saying: “why are they still arguing over me? I haven’t competed in years LOL”

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: November 13, 2019, 12:13:19 AM »
Any 5 year old can telnet to an open SMTP relay and send a fake email disguising as anyone's email address.
So it can happen. But only way to get the proof is to read the headers, and know all of Bobs IP addresses. (Home, work, phone, cafe's, etc).

Only stuff researched in real crime investigations, not ghey BB feuds.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: November 13, 2019, 12:35:41 AM »
Why would they put any of these meatheads on JR show anyway? There are plenty of intelligent people out there with more useful information than some insecure drug addicts.

Well he got this psychopathic, oppoturnistic, murdering liar on

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #430 on: November 13, 2019, 01:06:56 AM »
Put yourself in Dave's shoes. He isn't gifted re looks so to have a guy like Big Bob Chick put you down to women, well, that kind of behaviour isn't easily forgotten.

Bob pulled the same low act on Dave's wife to be! Who could forgive that? Who is going to talk to the hero and sort things out? Nothing to sort out, Bob is/was

a big jerk. Then there were scenes at contests involving Dave and Bob got things wrong but had a say anyway.

When I listen to the RX muscle shows Dave comes across as a straightforward guy. He says the same things. People who lie always tell you different stories.

If we put ourselves in Bob's shoes we end up seeing a guy doing nasty things for his personal reasons. Not nice, Bob.

All this talk about someone pretending to be Bob. If so, what possible motive would he/she have? Beats me.

Dave took his rant down to save Bob's sorry ass. End of story.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #431 on: November 13, 2019, 01:18:02 AM »
Put yourself in Dave's shoes. He isn't gifted re looks so to have a guy like Big Bob Chick put you down to women, well, that kind of behaviour isn't easily forgotten.

Bob pulled the same low act on Dave's wife to be! Who could forgive that? Who is going to talk to the hero and sort things out? Nothing to sort out, Bob is/was

a big jerk. Then there were scenes at contests involving Dave and Bob got things wrong but had a say anyway.

When I listen to the RX muscle shows Dave comes across as a straightforward guy. He says the same things. People who lie always tell you different stories.

If we put ourselves in Bob's shoes we end up seeing a guy doing nasty things for his personal reasons. Not nice, Bob.

All this talk about someone pretending to be Bob. If so, what possible motive would he/she have? Beats me.

Dave took his rant down to save Bob's sorry ass. End of story.

It sounded like Bob was telling these girls that Dave will ruin their careers with his chosen drug regimen

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #432 on: November 13, 2019, 04:22:09 AM »
If Dave had a problem with Bob talking to bikini competitor behind his back in 2012 (or whenever), Dave should have handled it then.

Handling it on a on his radio show at the end of 2019 is not the right time.

The bikini girl is probably saying: “why are they still arguing over me? I haven’t competed in years LOL”

They're not arguing over her genius.  Dave is using her as proof that Bob has been a b I t c h in the past more than once. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #433 on: November 13, 2019, 04:29:32 AM »
I wish they would have gotten into the details of this more vs rehashing all these old gripes.  Dave came across as being a bit petty and Bob came across a but shifty. 

No one came out of this one looking any better IMHO.   

Its still odd that someone go to all that length to troll Dave into a fight w Bob.  The easiest way to clear this up is to contact JR producer directly.   

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #434 on: November 13, 2019, 04:55:18 AM »
They're not arguing over her genius.  Dave is using her as proof that Bob has been a b I t c h in the past more than once. 

She is part of the argument; that’s why they are discussing her

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #435 on: November 13, 2019, 05:03:33 AM »
Bob was a great bber at one point

Bob with jays half brother, Gaylord Cutler

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #436 on: November 13, 2019, 06:12:14 AM »
I wish they would have gotten into the details of this more vs rehashing all these old gripes.  Dave came across as being a bit petty and Bob came across a but shifty.  

No one came out of this one looking any better IMHO.  

Its still odd that someone go to all that length to troll Dave into a fight w Bob.  The easiest way to clear this up is to contact JR producer directly.  

This is pure speculation on my part...

Maybe the Rogan podcast gave Dave the emails with the understanding that Dave would keep the information to himself, and not go public with it.

Dave kept his mouth shut for a couple months, but eventually broke his silence.

Now the Rogan podcast is not responding to anyone that is inquiring about the emails.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #437 on: November 13, 2019, 07:24:53 AM »
Well he got this psychopathic, oppoturnistic, murdering liar on

Seems like an upstanding citizen.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #438 on: November 13, 2019, 11:09:11 AM »
She is part of the argument; that’s why they are discussing her

Palumbo uses both the bikini girl and his wife as examples that Bob has been a piece of shit in the past when it comes to (talking behind someone's  back and  minding none of his F business)  ..

Same exact  thing with the emails , only he wont admit it in public ….. but that's him as a rat person .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: November 13, 2019, 11:52:22 AM »
Bob was a great bber at one point

That's a great ballsack! SLURP!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: November 13, 2019, 01:03:45 PM »
That's a great ballsack! SLURP!

that's why bobby had the prime real estate in vegas

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: November 13, 2019, 01:13:19 PM »
For some reason (and I could be wrong), I don't even think Joe Rogan knows these guys exist. Rogan can simply have Phil Heath or dare I say Schwarzenegger on his podcast, because it's that big of a platform. Why would Rogan care to have a fucking troglodyte like Palumbo on?

These guys don't even leave a dent on social media. What reason would Rogan have to want to interview a guy that never won the Olympia, holds no position of power in the IFBB and is of little relevance in professional bodybuilding?

"1"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: November 13, 2019, 01:44:00 PM »
Cichchi man is claiming he has the smoking gun to embarrass Palumbo. All will be revealed shortly.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #443 on: November 13, 2019, 01:53:16 PM »
For some reason (and I could be wrong), I don't even think Joe Rogan knows these guys exist. Rogan can simply have Phil Heath or dare I say Schwarzenegger on his podcast, because it's that big of a platform. Why would Rogan care to have a fucking troglodyte like Palumbo on?

These guys don't even leave a dent on social media. What reason would Rogan have to want to interview a guy that never won the Olympia, holds no position of power in the IFBB and is of little relevance in professional bodybuilding?

"1"

He had Dorian Yates on his show not too long ago.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #444 on: November 13, 2019, 01:57:53 PM »

Bob with jays half brother, Gaylord Cutler

HAHAHAHAHAA!  My Wife just asked me why I'm laughing so loud while I'm taking a s**t (sorry for the detail)

;D ;D ;D
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #445 on: November 13, 2019, 01:59:20 PM »

You could see that Rogan was a big fan of Prime-Dorian back in the day.
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #446 on: November 13, 2019, 02:22:34 PM »

"1"

Dave’s a Legend in his Own Mind.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: November 13, 2019, 03:07:56 PM »

Yes. He had Dorian Yates. Far cry from Dave Palumbo. Yates left a relevant mark in professional bodybuilding. Palumbo is mostly leaving a skidmark.

"1"

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #448 on: November 13, 2019, 03:23:00 PM »
Yes. He had Dorian Yates. Far cry from Dave Palumbo. Yates left a relevant mark in professional bodybuilding. Palumbo is mostly leaving a skidmark.

"1"

A very far cry and I think one of his motivations was a retired top pro bodybuilder that now smokes weed like a chimney.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #449 on: November 13, 2019, 03:36:33 PM »

"1"

Brutal truth.