Author Topic: Don Cherry Bashes Muzzies...  (Read 6412 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Don Cherry Bashes Muzzies...
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2019, 02:50:16 AM »
Setting aside your complete lack of comprehension and blatant racism, if our country hadn't gone about spending the past 100 years fucking up and destabilizing the middle east, we woudn't have so many of "those people" living here.
No, the reason "those people" live here is because of stupid immigration policy, nothing else.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2019, 02:54:53 AM »
I live within walking distance of Dearborn Michigan.  In my 46 years on this planet and after many, many interactions with Arabs, Muslims and various middle easterners, I've never come away thinking they don't love living here.  Just because they don't convert to Christianity doesn't mean they don't love it here.  Just because their daughters typically aren't whores or wear garb that shows off their tits and asses doesn't mean they don't love it here.  They are a great asset here in southeast Michigan and I welcome them to continue to move and thrive here.  Also, if they hated us and our way of life so damn much, how come there haven't been any acts of terror here in Michigan?  At l
east none that I can think of.  

You deserve the harshest penalties when all is said and done

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2019, 07:18:53 AM »
I live within walking distance of Dearborn Michigan.  In my 46 years on this planet and after many, many interactions with Arabs, Muslims and various middle easterners, I've never come away thinking they don't love living here.  Just because they don't convert to Christianity doesn't mean they don't love it here.  Just because their daughters typically aren't whores or wear garb that shows off their tits and asses doesn't mean they don't love it here.  They are a great asset here in southeast Michigan and I welcome them to continue to move and thrive here.  Also, if they hated us and our way of life so damn much, how come there haven't been any acts of terror here in Michigan?  At least none that I can think of.  

He’s right you know...

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2019, 09:02:52 AM »
I live within walking distance of Dearborn Michigan.  In my 46 years on this planet and after many, many interactions with Arabs, Muslims and various middle easterners, I've never come away thinking they don't love living here.  Just because they don't convert to Christianity doesn't mean they don't love it here.  Just because their daughters typically aren't whores or wear garb that shows off their tits and asses doesn't mean they don't love it here.  They are a great asset here in southeast Michigan and I welcome them to continue to move and thrive here.  Also, if they hated us and our way of life so damn much, how come there haven't been any acts of terror here in Michigan?  At least none that I can think of.  

Of course they like it, it is not a shithole.

Their daughters are tainted with an ideology of a madman, no one in their right mind would want anything to do with them.

And regarding the "peaceful nature" of mohammedans, if they breed enough to an extent of rat infestation you will get more problems with them, you know, the usual tactic that was used in so many areas of the world before.

Western morals and mohammedanism don`t mix...

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2019, 09:38:40 AM »
Gets fired over it.

"Poppy" is a symbol of Canadian Vets it seems:

“Downtown Toronto, forget it. Nobody wears the poppy...Now you go to the small cities. You people...that come here, whatever it is -- you love our way of life. You love our milk and honey. At least you can pay a couple bucks for a poppy or something like that.”

He added: “These guys paid for your way of life that you enjoy in Canada. These guys paid the biggest price for that.”

He is 100% correct though. Same w/ America. They hate America, but they want the riches and free stuff offered, but want to change it to their liking.
The left is aboard and trying to make it happen.

At 85, he can afford retirement.

Too bad one gets fired for their opinion. The black lady on ESPN for her opinion of Trump (The White Racist) she got praise.
Schilling got fired. (White male gets fired).

World is fecked and backwards...  Ass Clowns of Piss...

The immigrants don’t want the way of life they have in Canada or anywhere else they go. They want their backwards stone age filthy way of life they left behind

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2019, 01:30:21 PM »
   The immigrants don’t want the way of life they have in Canada or anywhere else they go. They want their backwards stone age filthy way of life they left behind

....and that is what separates them from past generations of immigrants.  They are just moving to the west, setting up shop, and creating nations within nations. 

They don't want to assimilate, they want to take over.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2019, 03:12:59 PM »
....and that is what separates them from past generations of immigrants.  They are just moving to the west, setting up shop, and creating nations within nations. 

They don't want to assimilate, they want to take over.

This ^^

The small area's where people (like me) work with a few (and like Abe) don't see the big-picture locally, but lets not ignore what it is. ^^

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2019, 05:30:54 PM »
Good for him. Telling it as he sees it.

It’s natural to feel resentment towards ever-growing racial groups populating our lands that (essentially) have no history in the building of the nation.

Our traitor leaders are undermining our traditions, culture, values, and white profile by flooding this nation with people of “colour”.

There are A LOT of us who do not want these folks in our country. And there is nothing wrong with this. Indeed, it’s normal and healthy.

Cherry is a great man.

The death of white people will not be minorities or people of “colour” it will be white people themselves

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2019, 06:36:08 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2019, 07:48:39 PM »
Good for you, I have also noticed the same where I live. However, that's not the big world picture.
I work w/ a ton of muzzies in high tech, and 99% of them are good people.

Its more of the leftist movement than the actual people themselves. Same thing for BLM and other movements.
They are being led to whine, make excuses, have no ownership, want handouts.

The left is ruining/changing the world as it once was, and not for the better. Insane cultists...

It's the American picture and I'd venture to say it's the North American picture.  Also, with there being 2 billion muslims in the world, I'd say terrorist acts against non muslims is rather low if not extremely low.  Like african american crime here in the states is predominantly black on black, muslim terrorism/crime is mostly perpetuated against other muslims.  So, you have the same real life experiences I do and yet you choose to ignore that in pursuit of finding reasons to hate people who you just admitted 99% are good.  I'm at a loss.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2019, 08:38:01 PM »
they are not your friends you kafir

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2019, 08:41:06 PM »
Good for you, I have also noticed the same where I live. However, that's not the big world picture.
I work w/ a ton of muzzies in high tech, and 99% of them are good people.

are they pakis?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2019, 09:09:05 PM »
they are not your friends you kafir

They are not my enemies either.  I have had Lebanese, Jordanian, Yemeni and Palestinian friends just to name a few. 

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2019, 09:58:46 PM »
Not even sure what the relationship between poppies and muzzies is

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2019, 11:17:40 PM »

New one to me.  Canadian thing.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2019, 11:39:15 PM »
Simple, they aren`t Canadians in any sense but on paper.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2019, 12:44:38 AM »
Simple, they aren`t Canadians in any sense but on paper.

still not sure what the issue has to do with muslims.

So Don cherry is having a sook that people in toronto and mississauga dont bow down to canadian troops, lets says in each town there is 10% muslims respectively, where are the other 90% of  non muslims like the christians, jews and hindus who dont wear the poppy. Looks like nobody in canada gives a shit about the army or there armed service men

Some of you guys are morons

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2019, 12:46:06 AM »

So Don cherry is having a sook that people in toronto and mississauga dont bow down to canadian troops, lets says in each town there is 10% muslims respectively, where are the other 90% of  non muslims like the christians, jews and hindus who dont wear the poppy. Looks like nobody in canada gives a shit about the army or there armed service men

Underestimation of the year!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2019, 12:59:46 AM »

A U still moaning Al - Baghdadis dead , good dog Conan ripped off his balls  ;D

Oh, shit IDF just whacked another muslim terrorist  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2019, 01:03:25 AM »

11.11.1918 & WW1 , U A 1 stupid Mohammedan.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2019, 01:05:43 AM »
A U still moaning Al - Baghdadis dead , good dog Conan ripped off his balls  ;D

Oh, shit IDF just whacked another muslim terrorist  ;D

Only thing thats moaning is you mum after i shove a dildo up her ass

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2019, 01:07:41 AM »
New one to me.  Canadian thing.

+ European, Australian,New Zealands & all Commonwealth countries too !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2019, 01:15:15 AM »
Only thing thats moaning is you mum after i shove a dildo up her ass

Just another example of muslims "culture " !.

Great pilots those IDF guys, guess who gave them location  ;D

Arabs don't betrayed each other, don't they  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2019, 01:51:27 AM »
Typical muslim behavior from stingray.
Q

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2019, 03:42:09 AM »

He specifically said immigrants, not residents.