Author Topic: Don Cherry Bashes Muzzies...  (Read 6439 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Don Cherry Bashes Muzzies...
« on: November 12, 2019, 11:54:21 AM »
Gets fired over it.

"Poppy" is a symbol of Canadian Vets it seems:

“Downtown Toronto, forget it. Nobody wears the poppy...Now you go to the small cities. You people...that come here, whatever it is -- you love our way of life. You love our milk and honey. At least you can pay a couple bucks for a poppy or something like that.”

He added: “These guys paid for your way of life that you enjoy in Canada. These guys paid the biggest price for that.”

He is 100% correct though. Same w/ America. They hate America, but they want the riches and free stuff offered, but want to change it to their liking.
The left is aboard and trying to make it happen.

At 85, he can afford retirement.

Too bad one gets fired for their opinion. The black lady on ESPN for her opinion of Trump (The White Racist) she got praise.
Schilling got fired. (White male gets fired).

World is fecked and backwards...  Ass Clowns of Piss...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Don Cherry Bashes Muzzies...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 12:07:51 PM »
A moment of clarity will set in once they realize how they fucked themselves.  It will be too late.  The left is so blinded by their hatred of the right they don't even realize they are committing suicide.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 12:12:21 PM »
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 12:29:33 PM »
Canada is even more fucked than the U.S.  The immigrant hordes pouring into a country with an already small population means change happens rapidly and is irreversible.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 12:34:42 PM »
The Poppy is a symbol for remembrance of all veterans in most of the western world since WWI. In America we have the option to wear them on Memorial Day or Veterans Day. The basis of it is this poem -

I'm of mixed feeling on the Cherry firing, he shouldn't have been fired, but I honestly doubt many people native or immigrant know the connection between poppies and veterans holidays. I don't remember it being taught, other than a foot note in history class, etc....

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 01:39:13 PM »
The Vets sell poppies in the USA too on Veterans Day.

I don't see why Cherry was fired for what he said.

Is it wrong to honor Vets now?  Again?

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 02:56:49 PM »
Love that he didn’t back down from the comments at all. Stood by everything he said and went out with his head held high.Nothing worse than some half assed apology from people groveling to keep their job.
Things have gotten so bad, that people aren’t even allowed to have a opinion on anything

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2019, 03:25:23 PM »
Good for him. Telling it as he sees it.

It’s natural to feel resentment towards ever-growing racial groups populating our lands that (essentially) have no history in the building of the nation.

Our traitor leaders are undermining our traditions, culture, values, and white profile by flooding this nation with people of “colour”.

There are A LOT of us who do not want these folks in our country. And there is nothing wrong with this. Indeed, it’s normal and healthy.

Cherry is a great man.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2019, 03:31:01 PM »
Gets fired over it.

"Poppy" is a symbol of Canadian Vets it seems:

“Downtown Toronto, forget it. Nobody wears the poppy...Now you go to the small cities. You people...that come here, whatever it is -- you love our way of life. You love our milk and honey. At least you can pay a couple bucks for a poppy or something like that.”

He added: “These guys paid for your way of life that you enjoy in Canada. These guys paid the biggest price for that.”

He is 100% correct though. Same w/ America. They hate America, but they want the riches and free stuff offered, but want to change it to their liking.
The left is aboard and trying to make it happen.

At 85, he can afford retirement.

Too bad one gets fired for their opinion. The black lady on ESPN for her opinion of Trump (The White Racist) she got praise.
Schilling got fired. (White male gets fired).

World is fecked and backwards...  Ass Clowns of Piss...

I live within walking distance of Dearborn Michigan.  In my 46 years on this planet and after many, many interactions with Arabs, Muslims and various middle easterners, I've never come away thinking they don't love living here.  Just because they don't convert to Christianity doesn't mean they don't love it here.  Just because their daughters typically aren't whores or wear garb that shows off their tits and asses doesn't mean they don't love it here.  They are a great asset here in southeast Michigan and I welcome them to continue to move and thrive here.  Also, if they hated us and our way of life so damn much, how come there haven't been any acts of terror here in Michigan?  At least none that I can think of.  

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2019, 03:39:30 PM »
I live within walking distance of Dearborn Michigan.  In my 46 years on this planet and after many, many interactions with Arabs, Muslims and various middle easterners, I've never come away thinking they don't love living here.  Just because they don't convert to Christianity doesn't mean they don't love it here.  Just because their daughters typically aren't whores or wear garb that shows off their tits and asses doesn't mean they don't love it here.  They are a great asset here in southeast Michigan and I welcome them to continue to move and thrive here.  Also, if they hated us and our way of life so damn much, how come there haven't been any acts of terror here in Michigan?  At least none that I can think of.  

Wanna live amongst my kind and have policies that solely reflect my heritage, culture, traditions, and values.

Stay in your own nations and with your own kind.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2019, 03:42:40 PM »
Wanna live amongst my kind and have policies that solely reflect my heritage, culture, traditions, and values.

Agree.

100%.

Go and fix up their own shitholes.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2019, 03:57:37 PM »
F*CK You Ron MacLean, you Judas.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2019, 03:58:14 PM »
Q

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2019, 04:00:34 PM »
F*CK You Ron MacLean, you Judas.

X2.

He is a pathetic shill.

Nothing more than a phony sellout piece of shit.

Long live Cherry.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2019, 04:13:07 PM »

Setting aside your complete lack of comprehension and blatant racism, if our country hadn't gone about spending the past 100 years fucking up and destabilizing the middle east, we woudn't have so many of "those people" living here.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2019, 04:21:43 PM »
Setting aside your complete lack of comprehension and blatant racism, if our country hadn't gone about spending the past 100 years fucking up and destabilizing the middle east, we woudn't have so many of "those people" living here.

I’m fully informed and fully racist.

If you’re not white, you are not right.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2019, 05:56:48 PM »
I don't want smelly, filthy and loony sand chimps in my country.

Stay in your sandboxes.

As to the legal immigrants I willing to take in, I still feel that less is more.

And you better assimilate.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2019, 06:01:11 PM »
 ;D

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2019, 06:07:44 PM »
Don Cherry was just on Tucker Carlson. :o

Ha!

He's great.

Seemed a bit nervous.

But he got his point across.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2019, 06:33:25 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire  The Middle East has never been not fucked up, lol

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2019, 07:11:31 PM »

50% of the nation's Arabic population and 0% of its bombings.

Good post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire  The Middle East has never been not fucked up, lol

So you're saying the US should have never stepped foot in the middle east.  Point taken.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2019, 07:44:16 PM »
50% of the nation's Arabic population and 0% of its bombings.

Good post.

So you're saying the US should have never stepped foot in the middle east.  Point taken.

Thank you Dave.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2019, 09:03:24 PM »
Telling the truth is no longer being tolerated in the western world, nor are you allowed to express an opinion that runs contrary to leftist ideology.

Be a good dog and shut the fuck up.  Sincerely, the ruling class.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2019, 10:15:12 PM »
Sad to see Don go out like this. He deserves better.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2019, 01:48:19 AM »

Good for you, I have also noticed the same where I live. However, that's not the big world picture.
I work w/ a ton of muzzies in high tech, and 99% of them are good people.

Its more of the leftist movement than the actual people themselves. Same thing for BLM and other movements.
They are being led to whine, make excuses, have no ownership, want handouts.

The left is ruining/changing the world as it once was, and not for the better. Insane cultists...