Author Topic: Don Cherry Bashes Muzzies...  (Read 6495 times)

milone79

• Getbig IV
Re: Don Cherry Bashes Muzzies...
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2019, 06:10:12 AM »
Canada is finished!!!! I am fleeing my country of birth after 40 years!! The country that my grandfather proudly served in 2 wars to defend!! This country is no longer for Canadians!! it is a liberal hell hole which only serves immigrants who refuse to assimilate and continue to tear it apart!!! Their next plan is to disarm us law-abiding firearm owners and I sure as fawk will not stick around for what happens after that!!! Justin Trudeau needs to be hung for treason!!

MarkyStevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2019, 10:57:11 AM »
I would have to agree with you on this one.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2019, 03:23:27 AM »
Canada is finished!!!! I am fleeing my country of birth after 40 years!! The country that my grandfather proudly served in 2 wars to defend!! This country is no longer for Canadians!! it is a liberal hell hole which only serves immigrants who refuse to assimilate and continue to tear it apart!!! Their next plan is to disarm us law-abiding firearm owners and I sure as fawk will not stick around for what happens after that!!! Justin Trudeau needs to be hung for treason!!
The U.S. is going down the tubes as well so better look at Eastern Europe.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2019, 10:59:07 AM »
I would have to agree with you on this one.

Stop it gimmick, its as pathetic attempt at building a post-count for some reason?? ::)

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2019, 04:11:32 PM »
I'm Canadian and I'm finding the biggest pussies are Cherry supporters. They're still talking about this fucking incident. Get over it. He's 85 years old. He wasn't making a huge impact on Hockey Night in Canada anymore. His blazers were talked about than his commentary. No one was truly offended. Sportsnet was getting ready to get rid of him regardless. He isn't nearly as popular as he once was. This was just a reason.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2019, 04:26:55 PM »
I'm Canadian and I'm finding the biggest pussies are Cherry supporters. They're still talking about this fucking incident. Get over it. He's 85 years old. He wasn't making a huge impact on Hockey Night in Canada anymore. His blazers were talked about than his commentary. No one was truly offended. Sportsnet was getting ready to get rid of him regardless. He isn't nearly as popular as he once was. This was just a reason.

It's important because it's indicative of a much larger issue in Canada and the West as a whole.  You can't make any manner of reference to an immigrant without it being labelled as racist, so that any discussions, no matter how objective, are immediately shut down.  Free speach is being killed and Don Cherry is the latest victim of the PC outrage culture in Canada.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2019, 10:29:35 PM »

Downplaying it doesn`t get rid of the truth - he was fired for daring to speak the truth about "immigrants" a.k.a. mohammedans.

Free speech is not allowed in Canada.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2019, 09:42:30 AM »

You don't see the big picture huh?
Q