Author Topic: Donald Trump is too dumb to survive impeachment  (Read 28099 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Donald Trump is too dumb to survive impeachment
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2019, 06:37:32 PM »
Bribery and quid pro quo are pretty much the same thing.
Keep changing the goal posts, PrimePelosi.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2019, 06:42:44 PM »
Acceptable vs Unacceptable Behavior Liberal Style:

Obama = Red Line in the sand in Syria, doesn’t enforce it, hundreds of thousands of Syrians die.
Acceptable to Liberals

Trump = beat the piss poor Democrat candidate in an election.
Unacceptable to Liberals

Obviously it is time to eradicate liberalism

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2019, 06:47:47 PM »
Bribery and quid pro quo are pretty much the same thing.

Um, no. Bribery is to entice someone with money or something of value to do something dishonest or illegal. Quid Pro Quo is I'll do you a favor if you do me a favor. Extortion, which is also being bandied about, is compelling someone to do something with the threat of force or injury used as the incentive.

Then there is the far more common "making a deal" business which happens billions of times every day. An employer/employee relationship is an example. I pay you to do a legal job for me.

Should the U.S. just give millions/billions of dollars to another country with no strings attached? If there is corruption, whether by the host government or one of our own government officials, is it illegal to investigate it?  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2019, 06:51:21 PM »
Keep changing the goal posts, PrimePelosi.

So, are you saying they are different things? You may be right. Bribery - The giving or offering of a bribe. Quid pro quo is a Latin phrase used in English to mean an exchange of goods or services, in which one transfer is contingent upon the other; "a favour for a favour".

Such conduct becomes bribery only when there is an identifiable exchange between the contribution and official acts, previous or subsequent, and the term quid pro quo denotes such an exchange.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2019, 06:52:50 PM »
He's done plenty wrong. The question is, is it enough or important enough to impeach him? Every time Trump puts his foot in his mouth he loses some support. Whether it ends up being enough to keep him from being reelected, we will all just have to wait and see.

Ambassador Yovanovitch was asked during the Senate hearing if she felt Trump did anything illegal. She said no. That should have ended the session. All that noise about how mean Trump is, how he scares her, how he acts beneath the dignity of the office is irrelevant.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2019, 07:00:51 PM »
Ambassador Yovanovitch was asked during the Senate hearing if she felt Trump did anything illegal. She said no. That should have ended the session. All that noise about how mean Trump is, how he scares her, how he acts beneath the dignity of the office is irrelevant.

Wait a minute. I've read quite a few posts here claiming Ambassador Yonanovitch is not a witness to anything, she's just a person with an opinion based on second hand information. So now, this witness that so many people are trying to discredit suddenly becomes credible when she comments on the legality of Trump's actions? Is she a lawyer or a judge? Not as far as I know. She is a person who is entitled to have an opinion just like all the rest of us.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2019, 07:16:45 PM »
Wait a minute. I've read quite a few posts here claiming Ambassador Yonanovitch is not a witness to anything, she's just a person with an opinion based on second hand information. So now, this witness that so many people are trying to discredit suddenly becomes credible when she comments on the legality of Trump's actions? Is she a lawyer or a judge? Not as far as I know. She is a person who is entitled to have an opinion just like all the rest of us.
She has no credibility to the situation she's being asked about. She should be embarrassed that she agreed to "testify"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2019, 07:23:33 PM »
She has no credibility to the situation she's being asked about. She should be embarrassed that she agreed to "testify"

Thanks for confiring with me. Your response validates my post.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2019, 07:27:24 PM »
How fucking stupid do you have to be to not comprehend the difference between being called a “witness” because you provided hearsay testimony and being considered a “credible witness” because you actually had some form of tangible evidence to an alleged crime ?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2019, 07:38:45 PM »

You are correct. So the actual more meaningful question is why was she called to testify in the first place? The point of impeachment is to determine if Trump did anything illegal not to put on display the personal opinions of what people think of Trump.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2019, 07:41:18 PM »
You are correct. So that actual more meaningful question is why was she called to testify in the first place? The point of impeachment is to determine if Trump did anything illegal not to put on display the personal opinions of what they think of Trump.

You want opinions on what really smart people think of Trump?

DJIA = 28,036 today

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2019, 08:56:40 PM »
Democrats are the pigs of Orwell's "Animal Farm".  Trump is makin' bacon out of them, just as he promised.  It's up to the voters to rid themselves of these traitorous swine. 

Dems are against all that America stands for because they'll kneel for anything.  America is no country's cuck but that's exactly what Obama made us out to be for eight years and it's exactly what Pelosi and Company want us to return to. FTN.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2019, 08:13:49 PM »
How fucking stupid do you have to be to not comprehend the difference between being called a “witness” because you provided hearsay testimony and being considered a “credible witness” because you actually had some form of tangible evidence to an alleged crime ?

irony....

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2019, 09:44:04 PM »
1,803 DAYS LEFT IN THE GLORIOUS TRUMP PRESIDENCY

That’s a lot of tear-filled Kleenex tissues libidiots !

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2019, 12:50:54 PM »
1,803 DAYS LEFT IN THE GLORIOUS TRUMP PRESIDENCY

That’s a lot of tear-filled Kleenex tissues libidiots !

;D ;D ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2019, 07:46:41 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2019, 07:56:10 AM »
By every objective measure he is the best President in 50 plus years. The stock market broke 28 today. Obama couldn't break 20.  Obama averaged for 8 years 1.9% for GDP and Trump is killing that. Trump has the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years and lowest minority unemployment rate in 51 years. Jobs are being created and he doesn't even have a magic wand that Obama said he would need to accomplish that. He got North Korea to stop firing ICBM tests for nuclear tipped rockets. Obama and Clinton are on video tape saying they want strong southern  borders but the difference is Trump actually wants to do something about it instead of talk. He is correcting the theft of our wealth by destroying China's economy with tariffs that is bringing them to the negotiation table.  China a few weeks ago said they would buy 60 billion in agriculture from US farmers for a start. China uses it's slave labor to steal our wealth and is busy building their military with the money. Trump repaired our relationship with our only true ally in the middle east Israel. He repaired our relationship with our police. What might be his greatest accomplishment is that he took the harsh rules of engagement off our military so they are lethal again. No asking permission to engage fleeting targets through layers of approval.  He quickly shrunk ISIS territory down to nothing. I could keep typing but you liberals drink the kool aid provided by the complicit news providers, social media owners and search engines that are doing every thing they can for Democrats.

DummyCrap Supporters/ Trump Haters Will Never Admit To Any of That
And No Doubt Credit Obuma For All Of The Things You Stated.  ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2019, 07:00:04 PM »
He's done plenty wrong. The question is, is it enough or important enough to impeach him? Every time Trump puts his foot in his mouth he loses some support. Whether it ends up being enough to keep him from being reelected, we will all just have to wait and see.

Hey Nancy how is stamps collection going on  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2019, 08:14:22 PM »

Hey Nancy how is stamps collection going on  :D

Not well, it was my wife's. She entrusted it to her dad many years ago and he sold it without telling her. She said she had some very valuable stamps.  :)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2019, 09:37:35 PM »
Not well, it was my wife's. She entrusted it to her dad many years ago and he sold it without telling her. She said she had some very valuable stamps.  :)

Great, I hope he spend $ on girls & gambling  :D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2019, 10:06:32 PM »
Has the “brilliant and cunning” Jerrold Nadler impeached President Donald Trump yet?

Talk about tilting at windmills.

The fat sack of shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2019, 01:34:18 AM »

Great, I hope he spend $ on girls & gambling  :D

If he hadn't stolen it from her, I'd wish him the same. I'll never know because he died many years ago. Maybe his demise was from licking too many stamps.  :)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2019, 05:29:06 PM »
Hillary Clinton’s Top Campaign Contributors

(1) Harvey Weinstein
(2) Jeffrey Epstein
(3) Bill Clinton
(4) Prince Andrew
(5) Bill Cosby

Hmmmm, I wonder who or which demographic is “deluging” her with requests to run for President ?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2019, 09:24:07 PM »
Well there is smoke and fire, but the fire was set by Democrats out to impeach him since the day he was sworn in.  I've never seen anything like this. 

I think that's a Hannity cliche. Every President in the last 15 years had people wanting to impeach them. It was Trump that forced the hand. But thanks for playing.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2019, 09:25:08 PM »
DummyCrap Supporters/ Trump Haters Will Never Admit To Any of That
And No Doubt Credit Obuma For All Of The Things You Stated.  ::)

There is good reason for that..