Author Topic: Donald Trump is too dumb to survive impeachment  (Read 28804 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Donald Trump is too dumb to survive impeachment
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2019, 09:29:30 PM »
There is good reason for that..

Yes.  It's because they can't see the forest because their head is up their ass.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2019, 09:34:01 PM »
Yes.  It's because they can't see the forest because their head is up their ass.

Keep thinking that....

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2019, 09:45:24 PM »
Keep thinking that....

Again, a flaccid response.  I think. You feeeeeel.  Pathetic imitation not only of life but of what it means to be an American.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2019, 10:17:47 PM »
Again, a flaccid response.  I think. You feeeeeel.  Pathetic imitation not only of life but of what it means to be an American.

You're the one touting this President as the next best thing since sliced bread. If being an American means being a lying braggart, then yeah.. he's the epitome of an American. I grew up where ethics morals and your word meant something.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2019, 10:27:20 PM »
I think that's a Hannity cliche. Every President in the last 15 years had people wanting to impeach them. It was Trump that forced the hand. But thanks for playing.

Whatever.  You either haven't been paying attention or you're just being willfully ignorant.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2019, 10:34:40 PM »
Whatever.  You either haven't been paying attention or you're just being willfully ignorant.

Neither. I've been watching the proceedings and know facts verses defense attorney ploys when I see it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2019, 10:54:38 PM »
Neither. I've been watching the proceedings and know facts verses defense attorney ploys when I see it

If you knew the facts then you wouldn't be sounding like you don't know what the heck you're talking about.  We have the transcript, which does not show any treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors, or any quid pro quo.  We have the president of Ukraine saying, repeatedly, that he was never pressured to do any investigation and he didn't know the aid was held up.  We have the Ukraine ambassador saying the same thing.  We have Sondland saying the POTUS told him he wanted nothing and no quid pro quo.  We have the aid being released with no investigation being done. 

So no, it's exactly like I said. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2019, 11:33:01 PM »
You're the one touting this President as the next best thing since sliced bread. If being an American means being a lying braggart, then yeah.. he's the epitome of an American. I grew up where ethics morals and your word meant something.

What were his lies? Did Obama ever lie?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2019, 11:38:19 PM »
If you knew the facts then you wouldn't be sounding like you don't know what the heck you're talking about.  We have the transcript, which does not show any treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors, or any quid pro quo.  We have the president of Ukraine saying, repeatedly, that he was never pressured to do any investigation and he didn't know the aid was held up.  We have the Ukraine ambassador saying the same thing.  We have Sondland saying the POTUS told him he wanted nothing and no quid pro quo.  We have the aid being released with no investigation being done. 

What matters is that Trump will not be removed from office and it all would have been a big waste of time and only help Trump crush whatever pathetic Democratic candidate wins the nomination. Seriously, does anybody really think the current crop can beat Trump? Even the leaders know it's such a weak field explaining why Bloomberg is getting in so late and the demand to get Hillary back in.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2019, 07:02:58 AM »

As near as any adult on here can tell, you've yet to grow up.  Kid.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2019, 07:09:19 AM »
What matters is that Trump will not be removed from office and it all would have been a big waste of time and only help Trump crush whatever pathetic Democratic candidate wins the nomination. Seriously, does anybody really think the current crop can beat Trump? Even the leaders know it's such a weak field explaining why Bloomberg is getting in so late and the demand to get Hillary back in.

This X 10,000

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2019, 07:12:08 AM »
BWahahahahhaaa!!!!! Then maybe you should have put them into practice when you were a cop.  ;D ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2019, 07:58:35 AM »
Democrats are the Participation Trophy mentality

They can’t win anything so they cry and take their ball home

Nancy Pelosi, Jerrold Nadler, and Adam Schiff have guaranteed President Donald Trump a second term as President and a massive majority in both houses.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2019, 09:14:26 AM »

Lied about what ?   you mean you are duped by the fake news and believe them  :-\
K

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2019, 12:14:29 PM »
BWahahahahhaaa!!!!! Then maybe you should have put them into practice when you were a cop.  ;D ;D ;D

He was the cool cop that used to breakdance with kids on the corner. Fast forward 3-4 years those kids are shooting people but it's a republican's fault.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2019, 12:53:52 PM »

Here, here! -Hope our nation can get back to more civilized and ethical behaviors. Trump's failures overshadow his few achievements. The Republican 'puppet show' we've seen over the past few weeks is pathetic. McConnell couldn't grovel more, licking Trump's dirty, shit covered boots as he stomps through the White House and Congress.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2019, 12:56:45 PM »

Funny, I heard Sondland say there was quid-pro-quo during the hearings.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2019, 01:00:18 PM »
What were his lies? Did Obama ever lie?

What were Trump's lies? Are you kidding? Obama likely lied at some point. Most politicians do. He also was truthful, which Trump seems incapable of being at all.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2019, 01:04:18 PM »

One hope's the voting public wakes up from the nightmare which began in 2016 when Trump took office and kick's his ass down the road. That is, if he's still in office come November 2020.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2019, 01:09:29 PM »
Lied about what ?   you mean you are duped by the fake news and believe them  :-\

Oh that....It's so convenient to call anything Trump and his sheep don't like, fake news. Guess in Trump's eyes even FOX News is guilty of reporting fake news as of late. Maybe they finally wised up.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2019, 05:32:45 PM »
One hope's the voting public wakes up from the nightmare which began in 2016 when Trump took office and kick's his ass down the road. That is, if he's still in office come November 2020.

Can you be a bit more specific as to what happened during the Trump administration that constitutes a "nightmare"? I'll spare you the long list of positives that actually has occurred thus far.

We're already awake.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2019, 05:34:27 PM »
What were Trump's lies? Are you kidding? Obama likely lied at some point. Most politicians do. He also was truthful, which Trump seems incapable of being at all.

No, I am not kidding. Now, how about you just answer a straight question with a straight answer.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2019, 05:41:16 PM »
Funny, I heard Sondland say there was quid-pro-quo during the hearings.

Oh, why didn't you say so? If Sondland said that then it's must be true. He's the final word on the matter.

Well, I guess that's that.

Funny.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2019, 09:58:43 PM »

Wise up - you say !!
And vote for who ? A bunch of Rabid Loony Liberal Leftists Who Want Kids & Illegals to be able to vote,
So they can bribe them with free stuff -  Perhaps as many political commentators have said - Take a
Good Long look at what’s happened to our Loony Leftists here in the U.K.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2019, 11:03:33 PM »
Wise up - you say !!
And vote for who ? A bunch of Rabid Loony Liberal Leftists Who Want Kids & Illegals to be able to vote,
So they can bribe them with free stuff -  Perhaps as many political commentators have said - Take a
Good Long look at what’s happened to our Loony Leftists here in the U.K.

;D ;D ;D

(he hates to be call silly old fart)