Author Topic: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi  (Read 66958 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2020, 02:56:19 PM »
Why do you talk about thing, which you don't know anyhing? All about the holocaust has been proved thousands of times during 70 years after the war by concrete facts and solid evidence. If you deny these facts, it is your job to prove them wrong. As long as I have read about this, meaning few decades, there is still 0 evidence pointing out that holocaust was a fake. 70 years, tons of studies about the holocaust, hundreds of tons of evidence, most of it provided by the nazis themself vs. ridiculous claims about faking it made by internet morons and 0 evidence to prove nothing at all about the matter?  You are clearly insane..

Whatever the number how can anyone deny that the Nazis were systematically trying to exterminate the Jews. The concentration camps are there, the oven, the gas chambers, the mass graves. And the idea that just because other regimes killed more people (It's been estimated that Mao was responsible for the deaths of 20-45 million)
that this somehow diminishes the death of six million or 100,000 Jews.

And can someone please give me a concrete example where Jews went out and tried to exterminate millions of White people? Actually, any people?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2020, 03:19:35 PM »
Whatever the number how can anyone deny that the Nazis were systematically trying to exterminate the Jews. The concentration camps are there, the oven, the gas chambers, the mass graves. And the idea that just because other regimes killed more people (It's been estimated that Mao was responsible for the deaths of 20-45 million)
that this somehow diminishes the death of six million or 100,000 Jews.

And can someone please give me a concrete example where Jews went out and tried to exterminate millions of White people? Actually, any people?

The Ukrainian Famine [the Holodomor].

Riding high in the USSR.

Murdering Palestinians.

Jews have killed more people than any other group by far.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2020, 03:51:22 PM »

Riding high in the USSR.

Murdering Palestinians.

The famine due to Russia trying to eliminate Ukrainian independence.

What do you mean by "riding high"?

There no such thing as Palestine or Palestinians. It's just made up. They are Arabs. That want to destroy Israel that makes up 1/10th of one percent of the land mass. Israel could destroy all its Arab enemies inside a week. If the Arabs could they would destroy all of Israel.

Mao and Stalin are directly responsible for killing 100 of millions. What evidence do you have that Jews are directly responsible for killing more.

To blame Jews as a race for the famine is like blaming the Chinese people for the murders commited by Mao.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2020, 01:58:57 AM »

Riding high in the USSR.

Murdering Palestinians.

And you prove it exactly how? By referring ridiculous internet lies, which you believe without any hesitation just because you aren't smart enough to doubt them? There is something like 14 million of jews in this planet, and about 1,8 billion muslims. Why don't you explain how this kind of tiny little minority, spreaded all over the world, could subordinate the majority of the population in anywhere, while they have been themself hated and subjugated as long as they have been on this planet?

And now they are murdering Palestinians? And palestinians are the most peace loving people on this universe? During the years palestinians have make hundreds of terrorist attacks against civilian population all over the world. They use car bombs, suicide bombings, even child suicide bombers etc. , and they have killed thousands. If jews pay back some of these crimes, they are murderers? Nice logic you have right there..

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2020, 02:21:28 AM »
I'm sick of hearing about this Palestine bullshit. The truth is that Palestine is no more real than Never-Never Land. The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine.

Palestine has never existed — before or since — as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass. But even that’s too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough.

Is anybody really stupid enough to believe that if Israel was wiped off the face of the earth that will solve the problem in the Middle East? That there will now be peace and they will abandon their Jihad against the world and go back to making rugs and raping little girls.

Eliminate Israel --nothing changes. Eliminate the radical Islamic fundamentalist -- virtual world peace.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2020, 07:04:51 AM »
I can assure you I’m more educated than the low info boomers repeating fox talking points in this and other threads.

thats a good goy

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2020, 11:29:57 AM »
And you prove it exactly how? By referring ridiculous internet lies, which you believe without any hesitation just because you aren't smart enough to doubt them? There is something like 14 million of jews in this planet, and about 1,8 billion muslims. Why don't you explain how this kind of tiny little minority, spreaded all over the world, could subordinate the majority of the population in anywhere, while they have been themself hated and subjugated as long as they have been on this planet?

And now they are murdering Palestinians? And palestinians are the most peace loving people on this universe? During the years palestinians have make hundreds of terrorist attacks against civilian population all over the world. They use car bombs, suicide bombings, even child suicide bombers etc. , and they have killed thousands. If jews pay back some of these crimes, they are murderers? Nice logic you have right there..

People may take issue with Jewish behaviour [rightfully so], but no one is stopping Jews from excelling anywhere they go - and that is why Jewish household net wealth is the highest of ANY racial group in the USA.

So take your claims of being oppressed and shove them up your ass!  Jews own and control media and investment banks everywhere they go and it's through these realms that they are able to exert their influence on other ethnic groups.

As for The Holodomor - it was engineered by Lazar Kaganovich, and I can assure you, he was Jewish.

"Riding high" in the USSR means financing and administrating communism.  Jews were something like 1% of Russia's population, but comprised 30% of all Bolsheviks.  So yes, Jews were extremely involved with communism and communist mass murder.  Hitler wasn't just talking out of his ass.  And thank God for him.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2020, 11:35:09 AM »

https://twitter.com/ADL_NTO/status/1216371146507145216

HAHAHAHAHA.

Great comments in that thread!

It makes me sick seeing Jews abuse and exploit so many people and claim to be innocents.  If they were a bit more realistic about what THEY do to other people, rather than incessantly talk about what has happened to them when people get fed up with their behaviour and abuse, I could actually feel sorry for Jews.

I love those comments.  It seems clear to me right now that Jewish influence is waning globally, and that people are seeing the abuse Jews have brought other groups.

I'm intrigued by the fact that Jews go from owning the media and investment banks to literally having zero influence, and being booted out of one society after another, lol.  Imagine going from having all that power, to being straight up kicked out of a country, with ZERO influence, when you previously had it all?

I wonder what Jews in Europe were thinking when they watched their influence go from everything to nothing, in the span of a few years time.

For pushing immigration policies that have made my race gradually erode its majority to minority status, I am quite confident there will be more push-back coming.  I don't necessarily think it will be a violent outcome - but Jewish influence will wane in the years to come.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2020, 05:39:23 PM »
Love the sinner; hate the sin.

Love the jews; hate Israel.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2020, 03:11:21 AM »
People may take issue with Jewish behaviour [rightfully so], but no one is stopping Jews from excelling anywhere they go - and that is why Jewish household net wealth is the highest of ANY racial group in the USA.

So take your claims of being oppressed and shove them up your ass!  Jews own and control media and investment banks everywhere they go and it's through these realms that they are able to exert their influence on other ethnic groups.

As for The Holodomor - it was engineered by Lazar Kaganovich, and I can assure you, he was Jewish.

"Riding high" in the USSR means financing and administrating communism.  Jews were something like 1% of Russia's population, but comprised 30% of all Bolsheviks.  So yes, Jews were extremely involved with communism and communist mass murder.  Hitler wasn't just talking out of his ass.  And thank God for him.

So you mean that 1,7 million russian jews was ruling all those 170 million other russians, just because Lazar was a Stalin's minister? It is quite interesting how do you know that, while most of the russians doesn't know it, and they have been living in that fking country all their life. You must have some kind of X-ray vision which help you to see through soviet era iron curtains? More like iron strong trust about the writers, who write about these people while they have never been in russia, don't know the language, who have never seen living russian elsewhere than in the movies.

In the reality scientists are still trying to resolve if holomodor was an act of god, or work of Stalin. They don't know it for sure, but you do? Of course you do, you read it from the internet.. ;D

Engineered by Lazar? Of course it was, because he is a jew. Only jew in the committee which is named to be possible engineer of this plot; but who cares about facts, while fiction is so much more fun, and it fit far better in your prejudices and make you feel sooo smart..  ;D

1% of population, meaning 1,7 million jews form 30% of bolsheviks of russia? Different sources tell that there were 200 000 bolsheviks, so from 1,7 million russian jew there were 60 000 jew bolsheviks, among other 140 000 dimwits? And your point is?? We are talking so tiny part of this tiny tiny minority, that it would be a miracle if they could accomplish even a little shred what you say they have done.

What you are saying is that it is quite possible that microscopic small minority like one eyed gay men of USA could take the control over other 330 million americans? Do you really think so? They take power by how? They tickle you until they get what they want? I mean 1,7 million very scary russian jews, tailor's, bakers, shoemakers etc. comes with their hay forks and sovereignly dominate 170 million jew hating gun toting russians? In your imaginary world that could happen, but in the reality? Fuck off, moron.. ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2020, 03:34:34 AM »

So you mean that 1,7 million russian jews was ruling all those 170 million other russians, just because Lazar was a Stalin's minister? It is quite interesting how do you know that, while most of the russians doesn't know it, and they have been living in that fking country all their life. You must have some kind of X-ray vision which help you to see through soviet era iron curtains? More like iron strong trust about the writers, who write about these people while they have never been in russia, don't know the language, who have never seen living russian elsewhere than in the movies.

In the reality scientists are still trying to resolve if holomodor was an act of god, or work of Stalin. They don't know it for sure, but you do? Of course you do, you read it from the internet.. ;D

Engineered by Lazar? Of course it was, because he is a jew. Only jew in the committee which is named to be possible engineer of this plot; but who cares about facts, while fiction is so much more fun, and it fit far better in your prejudices and make you feel sooo smart..  ;D

1% of population, meaning 1,7 million jews form 30% of bolsheviks of russia? Different sources tell that there were 200 000 bolsheviks, so from 1,7 million russian jew there were 60 000 jew bolsheviks, among other 140 000 dimwits? And your point is?? We are talking so tiny part of this tiny tiny minority, that it would be a miracle if they could accomplish even a little shred what you say they have done.

What you are saying is that it is quite possible that microscopic small minority like one eyed gay men of USA could take the control over other 330 million americans? Do you really think so? They take power by how? They tickle you until they get what they want? I mean 1,7 million very scary russian jews, tailor's, bakers, shoemakers etc. comes with their hay forks and sovereignly dominate 170 million jew hating gun toting russians? In your imaginary world that could happen, but in the reality? Fuck off, moron.. ;D
Hi imbecile,

Just when I thought you could not be anymore stupid you go and prove that you are the dumbest poster on Getbig. Just fuck off and die you idiot!  ;D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

The Holodomor (Ukrainian: Голодомо́р; Голодомо́р в Украї́ні;[a][4] derived from морити голодом, "to kill by starvation")[5][6][7] was a man-made famine in Soviet Ukraine in 1932 and 1933 that killed millions of Ukrainians. It is also known as the Terror-Famine and Famine-Genocide in Ukraine,[8][9][10] and sometimes referred to as the Great Famine[11] or the Ukrainian Genocide of 1932–33.

https://www.jta.org/2009/06/15/global/jewish-group-objects-to-great-famine-case

KIEV, Ukraine (JTA) — A Jewish group in Ukraine is objecting to a criminal case brought over the "Great Famine" committed in the 1930s.

The nation’s security service is pressing the case against a list of former Soviet officials accused of committing the Holodomor, which caused the deaths of millions in Ukraine in 1932-33. Most of the names on the list were Jewish.

Ukrainian lawmaker Aleksandr Feldman, leader of the Ukrainian Jewish Committee, said last week that it was "a farce" to press the case.

“All organizers of the Great Famine are dead," he said.

^^^^^^^^^
See the nice double standards the fake Jews have??! They object when their involvement in the Holodomor is pointed out because all the organizers are dead. But they never want you to forget about the so called Holocaust (which never happened) where all those organizers are also dead?!

Hey Ropoo, even if the Holocaust did happen so fucking what?! Why the fuck should I care about a hypothetical 6 million people that died in camps?! There's been an estimated 100 billion people that have died in the history of humanity. And I am supposed to feel grief for 6 million. I am sorry I don't. And anti-white fake Jewish attitudes and actions do not make it easier for me to feel sympathy for them.

So fuck off and crawl back under the rock that you came from.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #137 on: January 13, 2020, 11:37:18 AM »
The famine due to Russia trying to eliminate Ukrainian independence.

What do you mean by "riding high"?

There no such thing as Palestine or Palestinians. It's just made up. They are Arabs. That want to destroy Israel that makes up 1/10th of one percent of the land mass. Israel could destroy all its Arab enemies inside a week. If the Arabs could they would destroy all of Israel.

Mao and Stalin are directly responsible for killing 100 of millions. What evidence do you have that Jews are directly responsible for killing more.

To blame Jews as a race for the famine is like blaming the Chinese people for the murders commited by Mao.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 13, 2020, 12:24:07 PM »
Palestinians didn't exist in the time of OTTOMAN empire (ended 1918)   8)

PLO leader Yasser Arafat was 100% Egyptian just like his father & grandfather  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2020, 01:07:39 PM »

Not sure what point you are trying to make here.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2020, 02:47:58 PM »
The Red Cross claimed only 200,000 Jews died in camps.  The Jews claimed 6 million, then researchers studied everything and forced them to lower the number by literally Millions but they still try to claim the official number is 6 million.  

Of the people that died, most of them died from things like starvation after the allies bombed the supply lines.  The US put Japanese in camps, and if the US started losing WW2, those Japanese would have died of starvation too.  The undisputed #1 WW2 researcher in the entire world - David Irving - says gas chambers did not even exist.  There are three separate parties who were incentivized to lie about WW2:  global Jewry, the US govt, and the USSR.  It's completely impossible the official narrative is the real one with so many people incentivized to lie.

The Germans also gave the Jews plenty of time to leave, but they refused to leave.  They attempted to take over and undermine their host nation - just like they do in every single nation they enter, which is why they're always kicked out 200+ times now - and the Germans did not like that.  They're an evil cult whose religious doctrine is anti-everyone except themselves.  It's just like Islam.  Islam states that it's encouraged to lie to non-muslims to advance the muslim cause and okay to kill non-believers and all that bullshit.  Talmudic Judaism is virtually identical.  Let's not even get into the fact the Jewish run bolshevik revolution in Russia killed 20-40 million white Christians. Russians are the real victims of WW2, NOT the lying kikes.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2020, 03:53:34 PM »
The Red Cross claimed only 200,000 Jews died in camps.  The Jews claimed 6 million, then researchers studied everything and forced them to lower the number by literally Millions but they still try to claim the official number is 6 million.  

Of the people that died, most of them died from things like starvation after the allies bombed the supply lines.  The US put Japanese in camps, and if the US started losing WW2, those Japanese would have died of starvation too.  The undisputed #1 WW2 researcher in the entire world - David Irving - says gas chambers did not even exist.  There are three separate parties who were incentivized to lie about WW2:  global Jewry, the US govt, and the USSR.  It's completely impossible the official narrative is the real one with so many people incentivized to lie.

The Germans also gave the Jews plenty of time to leave, but they refused to leave.  They attempted to take over and undermine their host nation - just like they do in every single nation they enter, which is why they're always kicked out 200+ times now - and the Germans did not like that.  They're an evil cult whose religious doctrine is anti-everyone except themselves.  It's just like Islam.  Islam states that it's encouraged to lie to non-muslims to advance the muslim cause and okay to kill non-believers and all that bullshit.  Talmudic Judaism is virtually identical.  Let's not even get into the fact the Jewish run bolshevik revolution in Russia killed 20-40 million white Christians. Russians are the real victims of WW2, NOT the lying kikes.

+ WW2 Winners starvation camps for German prisoners in Bavaria & Austria after May '45.

Hitler wanted to relocate German Jews to island of Madagascar, but his offer was rejected ?.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2020, 04:40:05 PM »

+ WW2 Winners starvation camps for German prisoners in Bavaria & Austria after May '45.

Hitler wanted to relocate German Jews to island of Madagascar, but his offer was rejected ?.

Yep.  Not sure why.

I just posted this on Facebook:

"There is a Jewish poster on Getbig trying to convince all the knowledgeable White men that the Holocaust existed as Jewish movies claims it did.  But here's the thing - if you're making a claim that Hitler/Germany managed to fight a war on all fronts and almost win, and during this time hatched a plot of intentional policy of genocide of the Jewish people, YOU need to prove your claim.

It's not on me to prove a negative.  The burden of proof lies on the person making the positive claim.  This is true in all cases.

In any case, I am far from the only one who thinks this story is a bunch of shit - beyond that, it's slanderous to every single German on the planet.

And if it makes the believers any happier - belief in the Lolocaust is at an all-time low.

I'm intrigued seeing Jewish power to influence wane to levels I've literally never before seen in my almost 40 years alive.  Going from having all the influence to literally none, so many times throughout history.  It's fascinating to me.  But that's what happens when you are trying to convince everyone of a lie that falls apart under the slightest bit of scrutiny.

I give it another 20 years before the Holocaust goes down as historical folklore.

Oh...and what's up with THIS??  Does this sound like the actions of a regime bent on genocide?:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan "

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2020, 10:41:58 PM »

And why should we believe your version? When did David Irving become the last word?
Jews were given ample time to leave? How generous? Why should they leave their home? You will say the same thing if Iran nuked all the Jews in Israel. They were given ample time to leave.

So Judaism is "virtually identical" to Islam? Show me in the Torah where it says it's allowed to kill nonbelievers? How many "infidels" have they beheaded? What planes have they rammed into buildings. Where have they taken arms and invaded other countries like Iraq did to Kuwait? So it wasn't the Soviet Union that murdered their own people. It was Jews. I didn't know the Russian Army was made up of Jews.

Holy cow! Talk about being brainwashed. Nowhere are Jews calling for the extermination of anyone but here you are essentially calling for the extermination
of all Jews. Why are you on this board when it's owned by a Jew you miserable hypocrite? If the Jews are really running the world it's because of brain dead cucks like you that allow them to. You watch their movies, use their technology, use the medicines they created, beg for them to lend you their money, attend their classes at Universities, and post on their board.

Be the man that you claim to be and stop being just another whipping boy for the Jews that complain and bitch but can't live without them.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2020, 10:49:12 PM »
Yep.  Not sure why.

I just posted this on Facebook:

"There is a Jewish poster on Getbig trying to convince all the knowledgeable White men that the Holocaust existed as Jewish movies claims it did.  But here's the thing - if you're making a claim that Hitler/Germany managed to fight a war on all fronts and almost win, and during this time hatched a plot of intentional policy of genocide of the Jewish people, YOU need to prove your claim.

It's not on me to prove a negative.  The burden of proof lies on the person making the positive claim.  This is true in all cases.

In any case, I am far from the only one who thinks this story is a bunch of shit - beyond that, it's slanderous to every single German on the planet.

And if it makes the believers any happier - belief in the Lolocaust is at an all-time low.

I'm intrigued seeing Jewish power to influence wane to levels I've literally never before seen in my almost 40 years alive.  Going from having all the influence to literally none, so many times throughout history.  It's fascinating to me.  But that's what happens when you are trying to convince everyone of a lie that falls apart under the slightest bit of scrutiny.

I give it another 20 years before the Holocaust goes down as historical folklore.

Oh...and what's up with THIS??  Does this sound like the actions of a regime bent on genocide?:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan "

The Holocaust has been proven. Evidence abounds. You just don't believe it. The onus is on you to provide evidence that it didn't happen. Who were all those piles of skeletons? Who were in those camps with the ovens and gas chambers? The pictures of the prisoners in camps were "photoshopped."

Of course, you are not the only one who has been brain washed. You are a minority just like the people who believe that the earth is flat, or the Hebrews were Black, or there are Reptilian Hybrids among us... the world is fool of nut cases. It still doesn't make it true.

If your wish is coming true and that the Jewish influence is waning then what's the problem?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2020, 11:25:16 PM »
Hi imbecile,

Just when I thought you could not be anymore stupid you go and prove that you are the dumbest poster on Getbig. Just fuck off and die you idiot!  ;D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

What ever you say, dear child.. but here is what is written in the page you linked: Main article: Holodomor genocide question

"Scholars continue to debate whether the Holodomor was (on one extreme) man-made, intentional, and genocidal and (on the other) nature-made, unintentional, and ethnicity-blind. Whether the Holodomor is a genocide is a significant issue in modern politics and there is no international consensus on whether Soviet policies would fall under the legal definition of genocide..".

Did you read what you have linked? No, you just know these things under your tin foil hat  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 14, 2020, 12:05:31 AM »
It's fascinating how they find every heinous act done by a country somehow attributed to Jews. It was the Soviet Union that were invading countries expanding Communism, or killing their own people or the Gulag -- it was the Jews. It wasn't Mao's China that murdered all those people -- it was the Jews. So does that mean it wasn't America that defeated the Japanese but the Jews because they are the ones that developed the Atomic bomb?

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: January 14, 2020, 12:34:08 AM »
And why should we believe your version? When did David Irving become the last word?
Jews were given ample time to leave? How generous? Why should they leave their home? You will say the same thing if Iran nuked all the Jews in Israel. They were given ample time to leave.

So Judaism is "virtually identical" to Islam? Show me in the Torah where it says it's allowed to kill nonbelievers? How many "infidels" have they beheaded? What planes have they rammed into buildings. Where have they taken arms and invaded other countries like Iraq did to Kuwait? So it wasn't the Soviet Union that murdered their own people. It was Jews. I didn't know the Russian Army was made up of Jews.

Holy cow! Talk about being brainwashed. Nowhere are Jews calling for the extermination of anyone but here you are essentially calling for the extermination
of all Jews. Why are you on this board when it's owned by a Jew you miserable hypocrite? If the Jews are really running the world it's because of brain dead cucks like you that allow them to. You watch their movies, use their technology, use the medicines they created, beg for them to lend you their money, attend their classes at Universities, and post on their board.

Be the man that you claim to be and stop being just another whipping boy for the Jews that complain and bitch but can't live without them.

Not all Jews are trying to destroy western civilization, but most people who are trying to destroy western civilization are Jews (or just their paid cronies like Lindsey Graham, McCain, Rubio).  Someday you will figure out this is an objective fact and that women didn't just become SJWs out of nowhere.  The colleges who are run by Jews like Larry Summers and the media run by the same people spammed their propaganda for years to accomplish this.  Feminism is just a very slightly altered form of cultural Marxism and everyone with two brain cells to rub together knows who is behind cultural Marxism.

The end result is that you are left with a Machiavellian choice.  The only way to fight collectivists is with a collective solution, and there is no more collectivist group on earth than the Jews.  Deport them all; put them all in a rocket ship aimed at the sun; it doesn't matter.  All that matters is not being an idiot and figuring out your only choice comes down to either getting them out of your country in some manner, or they're going to enslave or destroy you.  

The Jew's signature trademark move, just like what they've currently done to America, is to infiltrate a nation, practicing extreme nepotism to take positions of power and form a state within a state, controlling it to the detriment of the native inhabitants.  The so called Hitler "final solution" choice was because anyone with two brain cells knows how these people function and deporting them solves nothing.  They would just take over a different nation in the same manner and use them as useful idiots to attack you with some type of manufactured cause.

Jews as a whole - just imagine hundreds of thousands of Bill Mahers walking around because there's your prototypical Jew - are the most devious, deceitful group of people on the entire planet.  Just like the Bill Maher you're already familiar with, their native tongue is literally the lie. You underestimate them because you think it's not possible for humans to act this way, that they would all have to be sociopaths or psychopaths.  They help overcome this step by classifying themselves as the "chosen" and you, the "goyim" as something below them.  Group evolutionary strategy where your lives do not matter and only theirs does.  They've written out the Torah and Talmud to state exactly that.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: January 14, 2020, 12:54:01 AM »

bitch but can't live without them.

This thread has hit full blown Down syndrome with the 2 paid Jew shills , pellius and ropo.  

If you were to assume Jesus was/is real, there's no way out of the logical conclusion that this branch of religion forked and Christians are now the real Jews and the other fork claiming to be Jews are the anti-Christ.  This is why Jews despise Christianity, their mere existence highlights the fact they're the enemy of mankind.  

It's also blatantly obvious talmudic Judaism is a fake/bogus religion at cursory glance due to the fact all of it's tenets revolve around treating outsiders BADLY who are not part of the cult.  Both Judaism and Islam are identical in this fact; they're tribal war doctrines based on waging warfare against anyone else not part of the cult/tribe.  Christianity states you must treat everyone the same - the golden rule; not talmudic, Pharisee Judaism and Islam. They're both fake religions.  Judaism is identical to Nazism in practice and nobody claims Nazism is a religion.