Author Topic: Bonac responds to Ronnie  (Read 3911 times)

milone79

• Getbig IV
Re: Bonac responds to Ronnie
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2020, 05:26:38 AM »
Bonac is a fucking kunt and would not even place top 10 in the 90s!!! I am so sick of this unhinged little pos!!!!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2020, 05:33:31 AM »
I had Hadi beating them both.

Same...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2020, 05:36:13 AM »
I don't think Bonac gets it. If a prime Ronnie (Olympia winning Ronnie) would have been around in the early 90's, he would have beat all of those veterans, but unfortunately he was just getting started and had yet to peak.

The Ronnie who cleaned up all those Olympia titles would crush everyone presently on the Olympia stage. Joswift is right in that Ronnie did what he did by (A) having the right genetics for bodybuilding, (B) lifting the weights he did and (C) juicing his ass to the gills and that is why he won so many times and would have crushed anyone before/during/after his time.

For as much as I think Ronnie is damn fool for continuing his road to the cemetery, I still believe the man is the greatest to have ever done it. While I don't particularly like Ronnie's build (it's just too much and I prefer Arnold's build, possibly due to my age), the man gets all the credit for being the best and freakiest bodybuilder ever.

"1"

As always, your posts are spot on. 

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2020, 06:05:39 AM »
A couple of Jay's wins were worse than Curry.

Jays glazed donut 07 look was pretty bad but would still beat a small framed guy like curry who has no legs and was just as soft.....

Curry is not much taller then the midget parade of Bonac and hadi.... Fuck me open bodybuilding is a mess atm

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2020, 08:55:33 AM »
Who wins in a fight, Bonac or Ronnie?