Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 406899 times)

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Re: Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #650 on: March 26, 2020, 12:24:16 AM »
I am not Wiggs. Posted pics of myself at some point. I am a nicely tanned Caucasian.

Real Euro DNA , would never call himself 'a nicely tanned Caucasian' !.

Do U think, that I care how many suckers could go ?.

Now on Koh Chang in Thailand & travel freely ........... 8)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #651 on: March 26, 2020, 02:59:17 AM »

China covered this up for many weeks fucking up the entire globe as a result but when it comes to data you believe they are telling the truth? Riiiiiiiight.....

You do realise this came from China in a city of 66M yeah?

It is quite easy to say that China covered this up, isn't it. So how about situation in Italy, which US will pass at any day now, or in those countries which US has passed during the week? At the first of this month US were somewhere down the list with 90 cases, now it is third with 69 197 cases. Point isn't how China has covered up this crap, point is how US is able to do such jump with their "greatest in the world" health care system. Good thing is that rise from yesterday is only 25%, so closing up the country has immediate effect.. Or they have run out of tests, but anyway, it looks much better than it looked past week..

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: March 26, 2020, 03:23:01 AM »
It is quite easy to say that China covered this up, isn't it. So how about situation in Italy, which US will pass at any day now, or in those countries which US has passed during the week? At the first of this month US were somewhere down the list with 90 cases, now it is third with 69 197 cases. Point isn't how China has covered up this crap, point is how US is able to do such jump with their "greatest in the world" health care system. Good thing is that rise from yesterday is only 25%, so closing up the country has immediate effect.. Or they have run out of tests, but anyway, it looks much better than it looked past week..
Do you really believe the numbers coming out of China? I would take that with a grain of salt.

But let's say it is true. The Chinese are ruthless. They are keeping people locked in their homes with guards outside and allow them out for 4 hours apparently. If the USA was that strict they would be able to curtail the spread better. But yes many people in USA do not have discipline - like the kids who went to Florida for Spring Break!

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #653 on: March 26, 2020, 03:28:54 AM »

China did cover it up the virus. This is why we are all fucked up.

Taiwan flagged the alert about the virus and China and WHO ignored them. Taiwan cracked the shits and shut down their borders and now they have it well under control.

The world isn't prepared for this. In particular, our western world. I believe we have tests that are not accurate. I believe we have health system.that cannot.cope and heads of medical that are unsure how to manage it.

We shut down the world economy for this virus. Give us a break.  Vent your anger at those.countries who have overpopulation, poor hygeine, poor.oiving standards, poor food standards and who when shit.goes wrong are perfectly happy to kill everybody else on the planet and save themselves......FFS.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: March 26, 2020, 03:38:01 AM »

Taiwan flagged the alert about the virus and China and WHO ignored them. Taiwan cracked the shits and shut down their borders and now they have it well under control.

The world isn't prepared for this. In particular, our western world. I believe we have tests that are not accurate. I believe we have health system.that cannot.cope and heads of medical that are unsure how to manage it.

We shut down the world economy for this virus. Give us a break.  Vent your anger at those.countries who have overpopulation, poor hygeine, poor.oiving standards, poor food standards and who when shit.goes wrong are perfectly happy to kill everybody else on the planet and save themselves......FFS.
Great post! Yes why is Ropo not calling out China for their unsanitary practices and over population? He is such a fucking moron! We salute you Ropo! On a daily!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #655 on: March 26, 2020, 06:18:01 AM »
China numbers are obviously false. My people on the ground have been told they have massively cut back on testing anyone. People who do come in to doctor with pneumonia symptoms are told to go home and rest. And any tests done are state property and as such benign to the Government.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #656 on: March 26, 2020, 06:38:15 AM »

Vent your anger? Why do you see anger in every comment which has some critic about the way how US is handling this game? I see this more like a circus, and that orange orangutang of yours as it's clown. Amurica, fuck yeah...and then comes this tiny little virus, and everybody is shitting in their pants..

How did he say..."Just received a briefing on the Coronavirus in China from all of our GREAT agencies, who are also working closely with China. We will continue to monitor the ongoing developments. We have the best experts anywhere in the world, and they are on top of it 24/7!" - D.Trump.
Best experts anywhere in the world, and they are on top of it 24/7, and then amount of covid 19 cases in the country has been multiply exponentially? Way to go, sir.. Why do I feel that you would be more safe, if there would be group of real diagnosed morons handling that situation?  ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: March 26, 2020, 07:54:53 AM »

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kathy-griffin-sent-er-coronavirus-133545708.html

I have doubts that she has the virus.  More likely, she's just attention whoring, to try and stay relevant. 

However, if she does indeed have it, that is great news.   :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #659 on: March 26, 2020, 08:24:47 AM »
I have doubts that she has the virus.  More likely, she's just attention whoring, to try and stay relevant. 

However, if she does indeed have it, that is great news.   :D
LOL

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: March 26, 2020, 03:04:16 PM »
    Jerusalem's Church of the Holy Sepulchre closed
    New York City hospitals report "apocalyptic" surge in cases
    US overtakes China as country with the most COVID-19 cases with 81,321 cases
    Elmhurst Hospital in Queens is overwhelmed with new cases
    More than 500k volunteers sign up to help the NHS in Britain
    500k COVID-19 cases diagnosed
    Italy reports largest batch of new cases in 5 days
    New Orleans hosts major outbreak
    NJ reports another 2k+ cases, 19 deaths
    Inmate in Washington DC tests positive
    NBCUniversal CEO Jeff Shell tests positive
    India passes $22.6 billion bailout package
    Tokyo reports 40 cases for 2nd day in a row
    A record 3.3 million Americans file for unemployment
    China bans entry of foreigners  :o
    157 more deaths reported in Iran
    Putin shuts down Moscow, delays vote on constitutional measures

President Xi calls on nations to improve policy coordination to avoid a recession   >:(
    Mnuchin says he speaks with Powell up to '30 times a day'

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #661 on: March 26, 2020, 03:13:39 PM »

Hey, what's happening with Wiggz return of J.C. !!!.

Perhaps Mr.Christ could stop all this ......... :)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: March 26, 2020, 03:44:22 PM »
   Jerusalem's Church of the Holy Sepulchre closed
    New York City hospitals report "apocalyptic" surge in cases
    US overtakes China as country with the most COVID-19 cases with 81,321 cases
    Elmhurst Hospital in Queens is overwhelmed with new cases
    More than 500k volunteers sign up to help the NHS in Britain
    500k COVID-19 cases diagnosed
    Italy reports largest batch of new cases in 5 days
    New Orleans hosts major outbreak
    NJ reports another 2k+ cases, 19 deaths
    Inmate in Washington DC tests positive
    NBCUniversal CEO Jeff Shell tests positive
    India passes $22.6 billion bailout package
    Tokyo reports 40 cases for 2nd day in a row
    A record 3.3 million Americans file for unemployment
    China bans entry of foreigners  :o
    157 more deaths reported in Iran
    Putin shuts down Moscow, delays vote on constitutional measures

President Xi calls on nations to improve policy coordination to avoid a recession   >:(
    Mnuchin says he speaks with Powell up to '30 times a day'

How many Americans are dying from this?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #663 on: March 26, 2020, 04:04:46 PM »
China numbers are obviously false. My people on the ground have been told they have massively cut back on testing anyone. People who do come in to doctor with pneumonia symptoms are told to go home and rest. And any tests done are state property and as such benign to the Government.

My people is on the beach ground in:

- Jack , Coolangatta

- FJ, Agnes Water

- 6Pack , Agnes Water

- Bondi, Bondi Beach outdoor gym

- Frenky, Cronulla

- Baz, Cronulla

- Vlado, Bells

- Vlado 2, Bells

- Flok, Bali !?

- Nut , Kamala

- Oil , Kamala

- Serra, Taupo

- Jannzy, 70 Milles

- Chuk, Margaret River

etc,. all alive & jerking around  8)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: March 27, 2020, 02:03:07 PM »
    Boris Johnson, Matt Hancock test positive
    US Dow 30 down 915 points after 3-day rebound
    Italy reports 919 new deaths  :o
    Global case total nears 538k
    US case total nears 86k, with ~1300 deaths
    Trump signs CARES ACT
    China border closure begins
    Rhode Islands national guard to round up travelers
    1 in 10 Americans say they know somebody with the virus(the math makes ZERO sense on this based on the 86k cases noted above)
    DC mayor advisor dies
    New York death toll spikes
    5th Congressman tests positive
    South Africa lockdown begins as country confirms first 2 deaths
    Netherlands reports ~1k new cases, 112 new deaths
    Hong Kong reports 65 new cases, largest daily jump
    Singapore makes standing too close to somebody else illegal
    Bolivia imposes some of world's toughest restrictions
    North Korea says 2,280 people still in quarantine
    All of Russia placed on lockdown  :o
    Hungary PM announces lockdown plans
    Israel mobilizes army to enforce lockdowns
    President Xi, Trump promise to "unite" to fight virus during call(problem is there are riots against police going on in Hubei)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: March 27, 2020, 02:17:36 PM »
How many Americans are dying from this?

As above, about 1300 USA deaths are being attributed to it at present....whether or not that is actually due to the virus only is up for debate.

Most deaths are higher risk and older people that have comorbidities.

The word going around right now is that only about 15% of those being tested with typical symptoms actually test positive for Covid-19.

Keep in mind that testing has only been done in large part on those with fairly severe symptoms so the actual number is pretty low.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #666 on: March 27, 2020, 02:24:51 PM »
   Boris Johnson, Matt Hancock test positive
    US Dow 30 down 915 points after 3-day rebound
    Italy reports 919 new deaths  :o
    Global case total nears 538k
    US case total nears 86k, with ~1300 deaths
    Trump signs CARES ACT
    China border closure begins
    Rhode Islands national guard to round up travelers
    1 in 10 Americans say they know somebody with the virus(the math makes ZERO sense on this based on the 86k cases noted above)
    DC mayor advisor dies
    New York death toll spikes
    5th Congressman tests positive
    South Africa lockdown begins as country confirms first 2 deaths
    Netherlands reports ~1k new cases, 112 new deaths
    Hong Kong reports 65 new cases, largest daily jump
    Singapore makes standing too close to somebody else illegal
    Bolivia imposes some of world's toughest restrictions
    North Korea says 2,280 people still in quarantine
    All of Russia placed on lockdown  :o
    Hungary PM announces lockdown plans
    Israel mobilizes army to enforce lockdowns
    President Xi, Trump promise to "unite" to fight virus during call(problem is there are riots against police going on in Hubei)

And this isn’t a man made Virus ??
I’m very much starting to believe it very possibly is.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: March 27, 2020, 02:31:06 PM »

Nobody seems to know, which is not surprising. The fact that the media is not even curious where it came from may be a tell that it is not to be reported on.

Here's an article about how it may attack the testicles and decrease testosterone by half. This would dovetail perfectly with the eugenics/population control that Bill Gates speaks of...you'll recall I posted of Gates association with the Event 201 pandemic summit a page or two back.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3077113/wuhan-doctors-plan-long-term-look-coronavirus-impact-male-sex

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: March 27, 2020, 03:21:14 PM »
The Chinese have adopted chutzpah.  >:(

The Chinese are the ones saving the world:   ???

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #669 on: March 27, 2020, 03:24:13 PM »

Nobody seems to know, which is not surprising. The fact that the media is not even curious where it came from may be a tell that it is not to be reported on.

Here's an article about how it may attack the testicles and decrease testosterone by half. This would dovetail perfectly with the eugenics/population control that Bill Gates speaks of...you'll recall I posted of Gates association with the Event 201 pandemic summit a page or two back.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3077113/wuhan-doctors-plan-long-term-look-coronavirus-impact-male-sex

Not a nice person is he Mr Gates.
I’ve said all along there’s much the general public are not being told about this Virus.
As for MSM no surprise they’re not asking / questioning anything is it.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: March 27, 2020, 04:03:08 PM »
21 million cellphone subscriptions have disappeared in China in the last 3 months.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: March 27, 2020, 04:07:01 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: March 27, 2020, 07:26:19 PM »
A side effect of lockdown in the USA and across the world is that we aren't buying as much cheap Chinese junk -  and also we're taking a hard look at where that has gotten us all.

It could topple the red regime in China as they were not as strong as they appeared before all this happened. Remember the Hong Kong protests, the fact that a swine flu killed 95% of their pork last year, USA trade war/agreement and the fact that they were building cities with no people in them to keep fake growth numbers going in their economy before any of that even happened.

As the death count ramps up in the USA more focus will be put on blaming China I think.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #673 on: March 27, 2020, 07:35:08 PM »
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #674 on: March 27, 2020, 07:37:10 PM »

WELL PLAYED CHINA....

SCENE 1 : The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

SCENE II. The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

SCENE III. The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

SCENE IV. The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

SCENE V. The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

SCENE VI: Checkmate!

Amazing but true

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.
At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks. Awesome.
Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies,
Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?
None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.
Masterfully diabolic. It had to be the communists. |

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.
An instrument that has seen the most rally

One ☝ prospective & Analogy....

How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19? Because they are staunch ally of China. Not a single case reported from these two countries.

On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit.

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China will say that their drastic initial measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas. Why Beijing was not hit? Why only Wuhan? Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now. America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China. China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities. I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump. Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was improving in all fronts. The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc. Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhan,s epidemic was a showcase. At the peak of the virus epidemic. ..China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas. As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released. Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak. Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus. Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA.Now here is an interesting conspiracy theory if you want:
Impact of coronavirus on stock exchanges worldwide, within 1 month:

🇺🇸 -26%
🇬🇧 -26%
🇨🇦 -25%
🇧🇷 -27%
🇷🇺 -20%
🇦🇪 -19%
🇿🇦 -16%
🇦🇺 -24%
🇮🇳 -14%
🇸🇬 -17%
🇭🇰 -12%
🇰🇷 - 17%

Now, look at this:

🇨🇳 (China) + 0,3%

China, creator of the pandemic, has miraculously "recovered", has almost no more cases of coronavirus. The world is now beginning to feel the effects and panic about the disease. Who recovered first ?? China itself! It seems to be that this virus was a move by the Chinese government in response to the loss of the trade war with the United States. The goal: to throw the world into recession !!!

Is the scenario not clear? They are already growing! China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world ... with that the Chinese became owners of the global companies that are in China and without the money leaving China.
Q