Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 132524 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #925 on: February 14, 2020, 10:17:11 AM »
no tits, no tris, no traps, no life.

Does Dan18 know you have that opinion of him?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #926 on: February 14, 2020, 10:18:42 AM »
Im done with you as are most around here have a nice day

Dunce18...a dung beetle on the shit pile of life.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #927 on: February 14, 2020, 10:22:47 AM »
Up bright and early weirdo and right to GetBig. Now "threatening to go through my post history". Brah, you lied, you don't have a real job. You spend all day on GetBig from the first thing in the morning to the night and searching through post history of members taking notes of "gaps" in a person's posting history.

What a creepy weirdo. Anyway, I have to work tomorrow so I can't stay up all night with a loser creepy weirdo like you.

God just read this post. What a creepy weirdo loser. Scanning through every post of a complete stranger finding "a point" where not a single swear word was used and a "gap" of several months. There are huge gaps in my post history when I was a mod on the gh15 board. So what. Not everybody lives for this board like you sponging off his wife for support.

You're right. Not everyone lives for this board. But, it is crystal clear that you do. You pollute and litter Getbig with your deranged and venomous diatribe.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #928 on: February 14, 2020, 10:24:18 AM »
You're right. Not everyone lives for this board. But, it is crystal clear that you do. You proliferate and litter Getbig with your deranged and venomous diatribe.

pellius posting style...

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #929 on: February 14, 2020, 10:27:21 AM »
pellius posting style...

lol that made me smile
p

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #930 on: February 14, 2020, 11:54:42 AM »
Yes, there is a way. Just the fact I'm in Hawaii still taking in the sun already trumps you.

Nope. I've been to Hawaii... nice for a vacation, would not want to live there. Was more than happy to get back to New York. Maybe you've been to New York and didn't want to live here. As surprising as it is, people have different tastes and prioritize different things. Even if year round sunshine suddenly became a priority for me, guess what? I could move. Hawaii would still be at the bottom of my list of warm water locations I'd consider.

The only way you even have a job is because of affirmative action because we are now all required to give you special treatment because you wouldn't be able to make it on your own even though our society bends over backward to please you so you don't shoot us or stab us in the back.

Aren't you native hawaiian ? All I ever read about them is their high poverty rate, their high incarceration rate, their low education rate, etc. If you are native hawaiian, you're not really in a position to be getting uppity over race and success.

And I got more than pictures of toes you vile, smelly, greasy nig.

So, he sent you the whole POF profile. You're not a loser at all!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #931 on: February 14, 2020, 12:40:35 PM »
Jello's off the menu!

You know damned well that my palate is much more sophisticated than this!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #932 on: February 14, 2020, 01:21:50 PM »
pellius posting style...

Hahahaha that is great.

I can’t believe this thread is 38 pages.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #933 on: February 14, 2020, 02:04:21 PM »
Hahahaha that is great.

I can’t believe this thread is 38 pages.

joons threads were often like this years ago

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #934 on: February 14, 2020, 02:50:37 PM »
Too bad you can't deny going into gloryholes to suck and back into anonymous cocks   
like the gross, filthy soggy, anally-bored out queer you are.

;D ;D ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #935 on: February 14, 2020, 03:12:57 PM »
You like many others on here have become fixated/brainwashed by the anti muslim bandwagon. Yes it's a disgusting religion and it needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth, but so do all religions.

You really don't want to be living in any 3rd world country, muslim or otherwise.

Africa, 95% of Asia, most of South and Central America. Hell no. Disgusting shitholes with turds for citizens.

Just name 3 Buddhist or Sikh ' terrorist ' attacks .......................

NO "cultural" ratings of SF & LA ...................

Travel extensively , then comment ..............

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #936 on: February 14, 2020, 03:19:34 PM »

Just name 3 Buddhist or Sikh ' terrorist ' attacks .......................

NO "cultural" ratings of SF & LA ...................

Travel extensively , then comment ..............

Sweet post brotha! Couldn’t agree more with every statement especially “Travel extensively, then comment”. Couldn’t have said it better

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #937 on: February 14, 2020, 03:29:45 PM »
Sweet post brotha! Couldn’t agree more with every statement especially “Travel extensively, then comment”. Couldn’t have said it better

Is it dangerous in your hometown in Pakistan?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #938 on: February 14, 2020, 03:44:16 PM »
pellius posting style...

Literally laughed out loud.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #939 on: February 14, 2020, 06:56:54 PM »
pellius posting style...

This is fucking funny. Could also apply to the guy that posted it. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #940 on: February 14, 2020, 09:40:12 PM »
yes, an elf, we all remember that, the fact you mention that shows how fucking deluded you really are.

A fucking elf, and proud of it

And that's the best you can do? Making reference to an obvious facetious gag.

Not a bright guy, are you?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #941 on: February 14, 2020, 09:45:22 PM »
You were labelled a pedo, that wasnt true, you did stand by and allow a 13 year old girl to be passed around your work colleagues though.

But thats OK...anyone would have done that..

A lie and you know it. Again your character shows when you're losing.

It was third-hand information. Someone told someone who then told me. I never witnessed anything. Never knew the men involved. I couldn't collaborate or verify anything.

You act like I "stood by" just stood there watching everything and doing nothing.

I guaran-damn-tee you that I get "involved" and speak out when I see something wrong
in situations than you ever have.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #942 on: February 14, 2020, 09:48:36 PM »
Can a mod please lock this thread? The last five pages are 90% pellius arguing with other members. The longer this thread gets, the more posts he can “quote” and argue against. This thing is a stalemate, it’s clear JPJ and X aren’t going anywhere.

Maybe you are not aware but opening and participating, or even just viewing, is purely voluntary. A thread will die once the interest begins to wane. Let the board decide what thread they want active by voting with their participation then having and authority shut it down just because you, unilaterally, want it to be shut down.

You sound like a Democrat.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #943 on: February 14, 2020, 09:51:27 PM »
One shekel has been deposited into your account.

Ah, the anti-Semitic Jew hater appears. Poor baby whose life and his whole world is controlled by a tiny minority and he's powerless to do anything about it.

What a weak, helpless, and impotent little man you are.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #944 on: February 14, 2020, 09:58:51 PM »
Willingly becomes an elf and willingly assaulted a starving homeless man but couldn't see himself doing unthinkable things that tens of millions of Germans went along with....I think I'd rather have been labelled a Nazi than an elf  ;D

OMG! You are actually making a moral equivalence about kicking the ass of a digusting homeless person exposing himself to me to Nazi killers and torturers! What a morally confused idiot you are.

And it's submissive cucks like you that allow gross and indecent behavior to continue to grow. Now we have people shitting in the streets and in Walmarts. I can just imagine you with your family and some creep starts waving his hog in front of your little daughter's face.
You would just huddle up, not make eye contact, and scurry away like the little pussy you are.

God, where are the men these days.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #945 on: February 14, 2020, 10:06:40 PM »
There is no denying you have very serious issues for which you should immediately seek help.

Oh brother, how many times have you used this same tired old line? "You have issues. You need help." You realize that most here think you're a vile old pervert. I mean, seriously, what kind of person goes into a room with holes in the wall with stranger's cocks poking out and then starts sucking or backing into a total stranger's dick, not knowing where he's been and what he does, which just the fact that he is there makes him very suspect, then willingly lapping up his man goo or whacking off at the feeling of a stranger dumping his load in your disgusting, fetid asshole.

Yeah, I'm the one with issues? Go fuk yourself you sleazy, repugnant pervert.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #946 on: February 14, 2020, 10:08:35 PM »
You're right. Not everyone lives for this board. But, it is crystal clear that you do. You pollute and litter Getbig with your deranged and venomous diatribe.

LOL! I have friends, family and a job. You just rattling around most of the day in your house reading and posting on GetBig.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #947 on: February 14, 2020, 10:09:33 PM »
pellius posting style...

Exactly, so stay out of my way you creepy, weirdo sponging off his wife.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #948 on: February 14, 2020, 10:22:48 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: February 14, 2020, 10:24:30 PM »
Nope. I've been to Hawaii... nice for a vacation, would not want to live there. Was more than happy to get back to New York. Maybe you've been to New York and didn't want to live here. As surprising as it is, people have different tastes and prioritize different things. Even if year round sunshine suddenly became a priority for me, guess what? I could move. Hawaii would still be at the bottom of my list of warm water locations I'd consider.

Aren't you native hawaiian ? All I ever read about them is their high poverty rate, their high incarceration rate, their low education rate, etc. If you are native hawaiian, you're not really in a position to be getting uppity over race and success.

So, he sent you the whole POF profile. You're not a loser at all!

I just reread my post to you and I have to admit that I was out of line. I have a temper and it often gets the better of me. Just to be clear, I do have my prejudices. And it comes from personal experience. I despise the inner city Black culture, just like I despise the low-life White trash culture, the predatory jackals that are the Micronesians culture here...the list goes on. In Hawai, we have our locals that we call "Mokes" they all look the same just like the Black "gangstas": board shorts hung low, slippers, wide shaggy hair, no shirt or tank-tops... And they all act the same. Loud, obnoxious, racists, always trying to intimidate people, on the public dole, drug addicts and alcoholics. But it's not the race per se but the culture. I mean, I've mentioned many times how much I admire and who has influenced my thinking and point of view in life more than any other and whom I hold as role models and try to emulate: Thomas Sowell and his student, Walter Williams, both who happen to be Black.

Though they freely criticize the failings of their race and culture, which they argue is due to government policies, they would be disgusted and appalled at what I wrote about and to you. I'm going to delete those posts because I am ashamed of them and have to apologize to you. We have our difference but I would welcome a respectful debate on any views that I hold and would like to start again with a clean slate.

Now I have to get back crushing and mind-fuking joswift.