Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 132822 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #875 on: February 13, 2020, 07:22:48 PM »
Nope. I post pics. I'm not a coward like you. Your criticism mean nothing because it's obvious why you don't post pics. You're balding, blubbery, and out of shape. I destroy you in the looks department and I'm old enough do be your goddamn father.
Al did post a pic and surprisingly he looked really good. I definitely say that begrudgingly too.

Face was blotted out so maybe he is a female posting as a male?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #876 on: February 13, 2020, 07:24:20 PM »
Whatever keeps the fantasy going.

maybe they were women i don't know, they didn't stand out quite like "jane" as far as vulgarity goes

no normal women have an interest in a bodybuilding forum and if they don't have the demeanor of a lady, they will be confused with men

it's strange how the most vulgar person on getbig right now is a woman,  is she compensating to be "one of the guys" or is it society today trying to change men into girls and girls into men?

E
E

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #877 on: February 13, 2020, 07:27:39 PM »
Really? And you know this how? I'm retired but still work part-time. All verified with pictures. And now I don't have family that live with me? You know this how? I'm raising two kids, my niece and nephew, also verified with pics. Why would that matter anyway? I have a huge family (nine in my case) with relatives that also have big families all being Catholic. We all get together every Sunday after church. You're wrong about everything. Provably wrong. What an idiot. A soggy, anally bored-out, queer that nobody likes here.

And "old" I have a full head of hair and chiseled abs compared to your bald, big-nosed, wrinkling face and saggy body with the skin flaps you usually see when a 400 pound person drops 200 pounds. Compare how people my age look then you do the same. Basile is older than you and looks way younger.

And you take other men's dicks in your mouth and ass you disgusting POS. I win on every level.

Feel better now?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #878 on: February 13, 2020, 07:28:07 PM »
Yes, I got them. No tranny. No man. All woman. The coffee cup pic does have to be edited and cropped. Maybe that's what chaos is talking about. Having to go through the hassle.

Hi !

Glad you enjoyed the pics. I’m guessing once you saw my work attire you could understand why I didn’t put the pic up 30 seconds after Irongrip400 made the challenge?

I’m going to ask you what I asked Chaos and Henda. Is there anything in any of the photos I sent you that is not exactly what I said it was?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #879 on: February 13, 2020, 07:29:49 PM »
maybe they were women i don't know, they didn't stand out quite like "jane" as far as vulgarity goes

no normal women have an interest in a bodybuilding forum and if they don't have the demeanor of a lady, they will be confused with men

it's strange how the most vulgar person on getbig right now is a woman,  is she compensating to be "one of the guys" or is it society today trying to change men into girls and girls into men?

E

You have Primepedo and Tbombz on this board and you find me vulgar?

Some of you only dabble in the real world.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #880 on: February 13, 2020, 07:30:17 PM »

E

I don't know. Women today, not with the 1st/2nd generation Asians, are pretty foul-mouthed these days. In Hawaii, they call them Titas. They are quick with their fists and have no problem yelling and swearing at you public. They are a lot like the inner city black whales that you see on the internet but not as bad. But it's there.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: February 13, 2020, 07:33:30 PM »
Al did post a pic and surprisingly he looked really good. I definitely say that begrudgingly too.

Face was blotted out so maybe he is a female posting as a male?

How many decades ago was that? So many post pics of themselves eons ago but now you can check when a pic was taken. I was way more jacked 25 years ago. If he posted a pic then, when he looked good, he would have no issue with posting one now IF he did look in shape.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #882 on: February 13, 2020, 07:38:44 PM »
Feel better now?

How about you? Did you take the load in your mouth or in your ass this time?

You were caught just making things up. Talking about things you knew nothing about. Making claims and accusations that were just factually and provably untrue.

Just like when you lied about checking my post history so you can see the threads that I post in and follow me around. And tell me again about that wonderful family life you have.
They just waiting for you to finally die of AIDS so they can get the house.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: February 13, 2020, 07:40:49 PM »
This one?

Well that gets rid of the lying bald Paki.

Bye bye.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #884 on: February 13, 2020, 07:41:23 PM »
Hi !

Glad you enjoyed the pics. I’m guessing once you saw my work attire you could understand why I didn’t put the pic up 30 seconds after Irongrip400 made the challenge?

I’m going to ask you what I asked Chaos and Henda. Is there anything in any of the photos I sent you that is not exactly what I said it was?

No, nothing that you didn't already say.

Funny, I just got the email with the latest more revealing photo while typing this reply.

"Would."

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: February 13, 2020, 07:44:15 PM »
No, nothing that you didn't already say.

Funny, I just got the email with the latest more revealing photo while typing this reply.

"Would."

I’m not that skinny now am I ?

😁

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: February 13, 2020, 07:44:51 PM »
I’m not that skinny now am I ?

😁

No, just fine.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: February 13, 2020, 07:47:24 PM »
I guess that means the bragging, lying bald Paki and his cheating wife are gone for good.

The egos of the Getbig cuck brigade will be bruised.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #888 on: February 13, 2020, 07:50:38 PM »
Nope. I post pics. I'm not a coward like you. Your criticism mean nothing because it's obvious why you don't post pics. You're balding, blubbery, and out of shape. I destroy you in the looks department and I'm old enough do be your goddamn father.

You're ugly and goofy looking under any circumstance, regardless of whether or not I've posted pics. This is a message board. Whether or not you've seen my pics doesn't make you less doofy. I guess the fantasy land you've created for yourself helps you cope, but the fact that you think your looks would destroy anything other than a mirror proves how delusional you are.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #889 on: February 13, 2020, 07:52:55 PM »
Not really. Looking at your pics, I'd hardly say you were in a position to rag on xcucktors wife.

Let's just say plain jane would be a more appropriate name for you.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #890 on: February 13, 2020, 08:08:49 PM »
Wrong again dip-shit, in the real world I do just fine. Not everybody finds a charcoal covered bald head, sloping foreheads, and fat lips attractive. In the real world, you're just another uppity, arrogant, nig that most Americans wish would just go away. So they just have to be content with avoiding you when they see you in public.

Yeah, I'm sure you do great.  ::) Meanwhile, you're willingly being catfished by the first sloppily constructed internet personality that posted a picture of toes and showed you a little attention.

There's no way a dobby looking mother fucker like you does fine.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #891 on: February 13, 2020, 08:09:59 PM »
Not really. Looking at your pics, I'd hardly say you were in a position to rag on xcucktors wife.

Let's just say plain jane would be a more appropriate name for you.

Feel free to post up a pick of your wife.

Apparently that’s the thing to do around here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: February 13, 2020, 08:39:16 PM »
How about you? Did you take the load in your mouth or in your ass this time?

You were caught just making things up. Talking about things you knew nothing about. Making claims and accusations that were just factually and provably untrue.

Just like when you lied about checking my post history so you can see the threads that I post in and follow me around. And tell me again about that wonderful family life you have.
They just waiting for you to finally die of AIDS so they can get the house.

Man, you are one really sick ass dude who's having the meltdown of the century...except you have them on a regular basis.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #893 on: February 13, 2020, 08:42:43 PM »
Man, you are one really sick ass dude who's having the meltdown of the century...except you have them on a regular basis.

Rich coming from a guy who has admitted using glory holes and just making up bald-faced lies that I had already proven to be untrue.

There's a reason the majority here finds you so contemptible.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: February 13, 2020, 08:44:25 PM »
Feel free to post up a pick of your wife.

Apparently that’s the thing to do around here.

The fair comparison would be for you to post a picture of your husband to compare to X. Or your wifes pic if you're that way inclined.

What was the whole beef about anyway? Did you just have enough of him trying to show off?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #895 on: February 13, 2020, 09:21:05 PM »
Alright that's it. The next one who brandishes his cane gets no jello. All this geriatric wrath is tearing this forum apart!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: February 13, 2020, 09:22:22 PM »

:o

;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #897 on: February 13, 2020, 09:52:40 PM »
So if you only had two choices, living in a Muslim country or living in Israel, which would you choose?

I judge less what people claim to believe but more on what they actually do.

Not exactly what I was getting at, but to answer your question, I could live comfortably in Israel, Iran or Morocco.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #898 on: February 13, 2020, 11:06:17 PM »
Not exactly what I was getting at, but to answer your question, I could live comfortably in Israel, Iran or Morocco.

You sure about that? You think you can handle the Moral Police in Iran? Remember that journalist that was talking about Iranian culture on Anthony Bourdain's show "Parts Unknown" a month later he was sitting in an Iranian prison. Try laughing and dancing in public? There is no free speech in Iran and if you talk about the gay stuff that you do here let alone practice it then it's a death sentence.

People take so much for granted here in this country.

I won't mention those two tourist girls who went hiking in Morocco and got their heads sawed off and videotaped. Lovely how they were choking on their own blood as the monster sawed back and forth twisting the head from side to side trying to cut through the neck bone.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: February 13, 2020, 11:23:54 PM »
You sure about that? You think you can handle the Moral Police in Iran? Remember that journalist that was talking about Iranian culture on Anthony Bourdain's show "Parts Unknown" a month later he was sitting in an Iranian prison. Try laughing and dancing in public? There is no free speech in Iran and if you talk about the gay stuff that you do here let alone practice it then it's a death sentence.

People take so much for granted here in this country.

I won't mention those two tourist girls who went hiking in Morocco and got their heads sawed off and videotaped. Lovely how they were choking on their own blood as the monster sawed back and forth twisting the head from side to side trying to cut through the neck bone.

You like many others on here have become fixated/brainwashed by the anti muslim bandwagon. Yes it's a disgusting religion and it needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth, but so do all religions.

You really don't want to be living in any 3rd world country, muslim or otherwise.

Africa, 95% of Asia, most of South and Central America. Hell no. Disgusting shitholes with turds for citizens.