Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 129677 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #900 on: February 13, 2020, 11:31:47 PM »
He's an arrogant, self-absorbed, conceited balding little nig with a pot belly that woman avoid when they see him walking toward him on the street. But he always has new shoes because that's how his kind rolls.

Haha he’s admitted on here women avoid him yet he’s calling us losers?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #901 on: February 14, 2020, 12:20:20 AM »
You like many others on here have become fixated/brainwashed by the anti muslim bandwagon. Yes it's a disgusting religion and it needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth, but so do all religions.

You really don't want to be living in any 3rd world country, muslim or otherwise.

Africa, 95% of Asia, most of South and Central America. Hell no. Disgusting shitholes with turds for citizens.

I only brought up Muslims and Jews because he said that Catholics have more in common with Muslims and the Koran then they do with Jews and the Torah.

I was making a point that I am less concerned about what people claim to believe than what they actually do. Actions count way more with me than thoughts. Israel is a far, far better place to live than any of its neighbors regardless of what is claimed to have in common with, a premise which I do not agree with anyway.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #902 on: February 14, 2020, 01:02:35 AM »
Jeeze man, get a fucking life. You claim to have a job yet spend all this time "researching Getbig" looking for dirt on a total stranger. Fifty-five years old and this is what you spend your free time on. Don't you have any family?

The more you post the more you confirm what a creepy little weirdo you are.

I would cut the "creepy little weirdo" comments if I were you bearing in mind I go though post histories

You really dont want all that dragged up again..

and 11 unanswered post on the trot, fuck me thats some weird behaviour in itself

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #903 on: February 14, 2020, 01:04:16 AM »
I would cut the "creepy little weirdo" comments if I were you bearing in mind I go though post histories

Don't bother, he'll find a way to deny it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #904 on: February 14, 2020, 01:05:14 AM »

I know, he even convinced the majority here to leave him alone with the help of the mods..

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #905 on: February 14, 2020, 01:13:41 AM »

Up bright and early weirdo and right to GetBig. Now "threatening to go through my post history". Brah, you lied, you don't have a real job. You spend all day on GetBig from the first thing in the morning to the night and searching through post history of members taking notes of "gaps" in a person's posting history.

What a creepy weirdo. Anyway, I have to work tomorrow so I can't stay up all night with a loser creepy weirdo like you.

God just read this post. What a creepy weirdo loser. Scanning through every post of a complete stranger finding "a point" where not a single swear word was used and a "gap" of several months. There are huge gaps in my post history when I was a mod on the gh15 board. So what. Not everybody lives for this board like you sponging off his wife for support.

this is the point where the account holder changed, not a single swear word prior to this post and a gap of several months between posts

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: February 14, 2020, 01:15:51 AM »
I know, he even convinced the majority here to leave him alone with the help of the mods..

Yes, because I posted the full posts putting everything in context. And what a hypocrite you are. You were one of the few that considered it a non-issue.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: February 14, 2020, 01:18:30 AM »

Too bad you can't deny going into gloryholes to suck and back into anonymous cocks   
like the gross, filthy soggy, anally-bored out queer you are.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #908 on: February 14, 2020, 01:28:56 AM »
Up bright and early weirdo and right to GetBig. Now "threatening to go through my post history". Brah, you lied, you don't have a real job. You spend all day on GetBig from the first thing in the morning to the night and searching through post history of members taking notes of "gaps" in a person's posting history.

What a creepy weirdo. Anyway, I have to work tomorrow so I can't stay up all night with a loser creepy weirdo like you.

God just read this post. What a creepy weirdo loser. Scanning through every post of a complete stranger finding "a point" where not a single swear word was used and a "gap" of several months. There are huge gaps in my post history when I was a mod on the gh15 board. So what. Not everybody lives for this board like you sponging off his wife for support.

yes, an elf, we all remember that, the fact you mention that shows how fucking deluded you really are.

A fucking elf, and proud of it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #909 on: February 14, 2020, 01:30:46 AM »
Yes, because I posted the full posts putting everything in context. And what a hypocrite you are. You were one of the few that considered it a non-issue.

You were labelled a pedo, that wasnt true, you did stand by and allow a 13 year old girl to be passed around your work colleagues though.

But thats OK...anyone would have done that..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #910 on: February 14, 2020, 02:16:04 AM »
Jello's off the menu!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #911 on: February 14, 2020, 03:34:13 AM »
Can a mod please lock this thread? The last five pages are 90% pellius arguing with other members. The longer this thread gets, the more posts he can “quote” and argue against. This thing is a stalemate, it’s clear JPJ and X aren’t going anywhere.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #912 on: February 14, 2020, 03:56:18 AM »
Can a mod please lock this thread? The last five pages are 90% pellius arguing with other members. The longer this thread gets, the more posts he can “quote” and argue against. This thing is a stalemate, it’s clear JPJ and X aren’t going anywhere.

Jane got up off the canvas, but X still winning by decision as we still haven't seen if Jane actually is a hot piece of ass.

What we really need to know before locking the thread is what caused this beef?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: February 14, 2020, 06:31:16 AM »

No.

XCUCTOR gets an IP ban and the lying bald Paki leaves for good.

If you guys want to toss a load in his ugly Pygmy wife for Valentines Day, that’s up to you.

“She” won’t mind and neither will XPAKICUCK.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #914 on: February 14, 2020, 06:34:47 AM »
Jane got up off the canvas, but X still winning by decision as we still haven't seen if Jane actually is a hot piece of ass.

What we really need to know before locking the thread is what caused this beef?
like any beef something stupid and most likely childish
p

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #915 on: February 14, 2020, 06:37:07 AM »
like any beef something stupid and most likely childish

Accurately describes you.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #916 on: February 14, 2020, 07:26:46 AM »
The only joke is you. I've lost count at the number of people here that you have accused of being Joon over the years. It would come as no surprise if you accused Ron of being Joon.
You know, because people actually buy other people's accounts. Just like Iron Cross and myself are being paid to harass Basile. And in my case, I've also been accused of having a side deal with the Jews for supporting that great country, Israel. Being paid by Jews to post on GetBig with a pro-Jew agenda. 

What a weirdo.

One shekel has been deposited into your account.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #917 on: February 14, 2020, 07:34:17 AM »
Accurately describes you.
You are truly a very ugly person inside,it wouldn't matter if you were a 10 being ugly on the inside comes from no self worth and pushed down pain and anger. sad really because if those are your pics you can move from a 6 to and 8 easy if you were pleasant.

I'm sure your response will be childish and repetitive because you are simple minded
p

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #918 on: February 14, 2020, 08:38:42 AM »
yes, an elf, we all remember that, the fact you mention that shows how fucking deluded you really are.

A fucking elf, and proud of it

Willingly becomes an elf and willingly assaulted a starving homeless man but couldn't see himself doing unthinkable things that tens of millions of Germans went along with....I think I'd rather have been labelled a Nazi than an elf  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #919 on: February 14, 2020, 08:39:38 AM »
You are truly a very ugly person inside,it wouldn't matter if you were a 10 being ugly on the inside comes from no self worth and pushed down pain and anger. sad really because if those are your pics you can move from a 6 to and 8 easy if you were pleasant.

I'm sure your response will be childish and repetitive because you are simple minded

Dim18....Are you special needs?

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #920 on: February 14, 2020, 08:45:15 AM »
Dim18....Are you special needs?
Im done with you as are most around here have a nice day
p

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #921 on: February 14, 2020, 08:49:19 AM »
I'm sure you are a nice guy/girl Jane, but you and me, we're fuckin' done professionally.
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #922 on: February 14, 2020, 08:53:24 AM »
Im done with you as are most around here have a nice day

JPJ has now officially....

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #923 on: February 14, 2020, 09:46:30 AM »
no tits, no tris, no traps, no life.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #924 on: February 14, 2020, 10:12:44 AM »
Too bad you can't deny going into gloryholes to suck and back into anonymous cocks   
like the gross, filthy soggy, anally-bored out queer you are.

There is no denying you have very serious issues for which you should immediately seek help.