Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136465 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1100 on: October 23, 2023, 10:16:03 AM »
calm down Nancy

joswift - I was reading earlier in this thread, and I noticed you called out JPJ's bullshit early on, and presumably just let it go.

I struggle to let go. And, admittedly, I DESPISE liars. I mean...does anyone like them? But I just ****ing hate them.

And...like I said, I can't let go.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1101 on: October 23, 2023, 10:33:57 AM »
joswift - I was reading earlier in this thread, and I noticed you called out JPJ's bullshit early on, and presumably just let it go.

I struggle to let go. And, admittedly, I DESPISE liars. I mean...does anyone like them? But I just ****ing hate them.

Joswift has never been shy to levy accusations of alt/gimmick posters so his silence here speaks volumes IMO

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1102 on: October 23, 2023, 10:48:14 AM »

Could you do a zoom-in on the arm (A la BladeRunner) and compare the forearm and fingers? :D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1103 on: October 23, 2023, 10:49:27 AM »
LOL!
Cole's Notes - JustPlaneJane's horseshit claims:

- 310x3 deadlift, as a 6'0" / 134-lb near anorexic woman.
- 28 overhand wide grip chin-ups.
- 11.11s 100m sprint.
- 4.33s 40-yard dash [LOL].  ;D
- Top 1% endurance cyclist.

All balderdash.

Manlet, well you are still crying over the fact that I am a supper kid athlete to you in every way, do you want me to add some of my nationals or NCAA accomplishments to your list ?

Or should I post a photo of my Subway Club card ?

You crybaby, talk about owning your feeble retarded mind.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1104 on: October 23, 2023, 11:02:47 AM »
Could you do a zoom-in on the arm (A la BladeRunner) and compare the forearm and fingers? :D

Why ?

I posted me sitting on the patio, same photo with all of me in it.

Face and everything.

Then photos of me at my house. The one XCuck said I didn’t own. Then I posted a photo of his mud Pygmy wife. Then a photo of him in the back row of his company photo. Where the photocopier repairman typically stands.

I posted many photos. I sent the Mods the verification photos and upside down coffee cup photo. I posted back training photos and discussed them with Rascal Full.

Just because the board RETARD says something doesn’t make it even remotely true. Like his sub 12 second 100 M dash in elementary school…. total bullshit.

That deadlift of his would MAYBE be 385 lbs in a competition. Subtract the steroids and he would be at 275 lbs. Less weight than I can do for reps.

Mentally challenged child.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1105 on: October 23, 2023, 11:18:25 AM »
Thank you.

That looks like Atomic Athlete Gym in Austin, Texas [photo below]. It would make sense that this moron just stole a photo from some relatively untraceable [but traceable] source online, hoping that no one would notice.

Also, my tech friend will be able to analyze the JPG file name format, and determine what generates JPG's that use this form:

87238DF1-6ADF-4921-AC3F-73B46D6B9E52.jpeg

I'm glad that the Simple Machines forum software that Getbig uses preserves JPG file names. It reveals a lot.

That will help narrow the source, in addition to all the other specific lies that JustPlaneJane posted.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1106 on: October 23, 2023, 11:25:29 AM »
That looks like Atomic Athlete Gym in Austin, Texas [photo below]. It would make sense that this moron just stole a photo from some relatively untraceable [but traceable] source online, hoping that no one would notice.

Also, my tech friend will be able to analyze the JPG file name format, and determine what generates JPG's that use this form:

I'm glad that the Simple Machines forum software that Getbig uses preserves JPG file names. It reveals a lot.

That will help narrow the source, in additional to all the other specific lies that JustPlaneJane posted.

I’ve never worked out in Austin Texas.

I’ve been to the MotoGP races there, will you cry if I don’t post the photos ? For the life of me, I can’t understand why the good posters on here, who lift seriously put up with a spastic retard like you ?

Pathetic weakling.

What an utterly sad little man. I truly wish old Shizzo was here to see your crybaby temper tantrum.

You deadlift like a dog shitting a peach pit.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1107 on: October 23, 2023, 11:50:36 AM »
Why ?

I posted me sitting on the patio, same photo with all of me in it.

Face and everything.

Then photos of me at my house. The one XCuck said I didn’t own. Then I posted a photo of his mud Pygmy wife. Then a photo of him in the back row of his company photo. Where the photocopier repairman typically stands.

I posted many photos. I sent the Mods the verification photos and upside down coffee cup photo. I posted back training photos and discussed them with Rascal Full.

Just because the board RETARD says something doesn’t make it even remotely true. Like his sub 12 second 100 M dash in elementary school…. total bullshit.

That deadlift of his would MAYBE be 385 lbs in a competition. Subtract the steroids and he would be at 275 lbs. Less weight than I can do for reps.

Mentally challenged child.

I haven't done steroids since September of last year, when I took my last Anadrol tablet. I didn't even TRAIN for the 7-month period from November 1st until May 30th, because my youngest son moved in with me full-time. My Instagram page is completely consistent with that, as I didn't even update it during that time. I only started training for strength on August 29th, and I went from a 295 to 350 bench since then. No steroids make people put in 55-lb on their bench in fewer than as many days. It's muscle memory, and both my bench press AND deadlift are only 5-lb above what I did at 170.

I deadlifted 450 multiple times in actual powerlifting competition as for back as 2010, and I am considerably stronger now. Improving my form would only INCREASE my lift, since - as Hulkotron said - I'm basically Romanian deadlifting the weight now. But IT DOESN'T MATTER, BECAUSE I COMPETE IN STRONGMAN, NOT POWERLIFTING - and would probably be Top 10 in Canada in my weight class if I made weight and got plopped in the 80-kg Nationals tomorrow.

Back to your steroids comments -
Was I on steroids when I did all of these lifts at 170, you weak fuck?  ::)

When *I* use steroids, I make completely open/public posts about it, because I don't need to worry about working some shit 9 to 5 to pay for my groceries like you do. 😂

And when I use steroids, the changes to my body composition are COMPLETELY clear.

Layne Norton told me that as irritating as steroid accusations are, they are actually COMPLIMENTS. You suggest steroids because you KNOW my lifts are well within the Top 1% of strength, and NOTHING you could ever do if your life depended on it. Dipshit.

I'm literally as light as 157-lb in some of my videos, and 99% as strong, you utter stupid fuck. And 170-lb in basically all of them. What "steroids" make you 170-lb and 14% body fat?  ::)

If or when I choose to use steroids while STRENGTH TRAINING [rather than hypertrophy], trust me - YOU WILL KNOW, because I'll deadlift 600 faster than you can pull your dick out of your drawers.

As I have VIDEO EVIDENCE I lifted 99% of I what I currently do, when I was 170, there is no reason to think steroids, unless you are saying I was on steroids when my legs were the size of B. Hank's arms, when my ACTUAL steroid photos show how I look when "ON".

What tipped you off Sherlock Homo that I’m American ? The fact that I’ve posted a half dozen times that I’m German ?  🤣

So which of the 16 ethnic German women who ran the 100m in 11.11s or faster are you? Do you need a list of names from the World Athletics governing body to refresh your memory? Because I'd be glad to provide it.

Even if you WERE a woman - WHICH YOU ARE NOT - you didn't run 40 yards in 4.33s or deadlift 309x3 while being 5-lb over the official medical cutoff weight for anorexia.  ::) Dumb shit.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1108 on: October 23, 2023, 11:59:49 AM »
You haven’t lifted anything.

Not one of your lifts would be even close to legal in any type of competition.

Your Parkinson’s Deadlift would have been a struggle with 385 lbs. Take away the drugs you rely on and you would be in the 275 lbs range.

You’re 5’-7” and 160 lbs without your drugs. You’re even smaller and weaker than Hankins. That’s the irony here, the more you post, brag, and bore the group, the more childish you look.

Get a job you broke bum.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1109 on: October 23, 2023, 12:00:57 PM »

Just do the same, you are making yourself ill.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1110 on: October 23, 2023, 12:06:44 PM »
Not that it will convince anyone as people tend to make their own minds up but I have seen many different photos and videos of Jane including upside down cup and ones holding written notes, yes those are her forearm and hand and there is valid reason for the no nail polish on the hands (not one of her photos have nail polish on the hands) the name of the gym is in another photo I’ve seen and that’s not it haha

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1111 on: October 23, 2023, 12:18:09 PM »

I obviously didn't say that you worked out there. Considering you don't work out AT ALL, judging from the fact you don't even know what comprises a plausible LIE to post about.

What I said is: you stole the photo of "you" from one of the pictures or videos from Atomic Athlete Gym in Austin, you stupid fuck. Now that I've identified the gym, it will make identifying the specific woman's picture that you stole easier to do.

I’ve been to the MotoGP races there, will you cry if I don’t post the photos ? For the life of me, I can’t understand why the good posters on here, who lift seriously put up with a spastic retard like you ?[/quote]

There aren't ten people on this board who bench or deadlift more than I do you dumb shit, and all of them weigh over 250-lb.

"Train seriously", lmao. Did you learn NOTHING from SquadFatter's claims? He said he bench pressed "360-370", but was later outed as being 330-lb of lard - a full 100-lb of pure lard over his stated 230-lb body weight claim.

Nobody here who "lift seriously" lift more than I do, and they are all completely aware of that. MANY posts like yours about all the mounds of people stronger than me here [or anywhere] exist, but no verifiable claims prove that.

This isn't 2003, you stupid fuck. EVERYONE has a cellphone camera, and free online software to blur their face before uploading photos or videos verifying their claims. In case you didn't notice, NOBODY [except for BigRo] has done so because NOBODY who "lifts seriously" bench more than I do [aside from maybe ten members, like I said].

Only 1-3% of people *who go to the gym* bench press 225-lb. A 315-lb bench press is in the strongest 0.2% of the North American population. There are not even 25 men my city of 108,000 people who bench press more than me, and I could literally list them for you.

You are so caught up in your lies, you actually believe mounds of people lift more than I do, which once again shows you have fuck-all understanding of collected data on the strength levels of the modern North American population.  ::)

Pathetic weakling.

I'm not the loser claiming to be a woman with a 100m sprint time of 11.11s, yet is astounded by a man who claimed 12s to 12.5s, and actually posted ALL relevant details for you to call and verify that. ONLY someone who doesn't train would question someone considerably slower than them. I would think twice about someone claiming a 250-lb bench, because I can probably press it for 20. You doubt a ~12s sprint time because as a NORMAL PERSON/MALE WHO DOESN'T TRAIN, you recognize it as being fast. Which it is. But it only puts me at maybe the Top 10% of sprint speed. Which I was. It's NOTHING like claiming to be within 0.11s of Usain Bolt's 40-yard dash time.

What an utterly sad little man. I truly wish old Shizzo was here to see your crybaby temper tantrum.

I'm calling you out for being a lying piece of shit, which you are. You deserved to be called out.

You deadlift like a dog shitting a peach pit.

Yeah, and I can biologically take it, while it would break your male body in half, and you know it. I just have vastly superior physical infrastructure than you do - or "Superman physiology", as Van Bilderass said.  ;D

Yes, I'm more sturdy than you are. That's a good thing. And I'm faster than you.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1112 on: October 23, 2023, 12:20:14 PM »
There aren't ten people on this board. 
Full fucking Stop.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1113 on: October 23, 2023, 12:24:56 PM »
Not that it will convince anyone as people tend to make their own minds up but I have seen many different photos and videos of Jane including upside down cup and ones holding written notes, yes those are her forearm and hand and there is valid reason for the no nail polish on the hands (not one of her photos have nail polish on the hands) the name of the gym is in another photo I’ve seen and that’s not it haha

Every time I have come to Europe in the past 2-3 years I have checked with you to see if we could meet and workout.

I have contacted you when you had your breakup.

I have contacted you when you were sick.

I have contacted you to offer any type of help and/or assistance I could, if you needed it.

I contacted you to see if you wanted to bring your family to stay at one of my homes.

I’ve done the same for others on here, and they know who they are. Do you think I would do that if I was a man ?

And I have to put up with some retarded, palmfucking, mommy’s boy shut in making up a bunch of bullshit about me.

It sure won’t happen twice.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1114 on: October 23, 2023, 12:33:24 PM »
Every time I have come to Europe in the past 2-3 years I have checked with you to see if we could meet and workout.

I have contacted you to offer any type of help and/or assistance I could, if you needed it.

I contacted you to see if you wanted to bring your family to stay at one of my homes.

I’ve done the same for others on here, and they know who they are. Do you think I would do that if I was a man ?

And I have to put up with some retarded, palmfucking, mommy’s boy shut in making up a bunch of bullshit about me.

Yes can confirm this all true

Would have gladly taken up the offer to meet and train too had I had the ability to if it were not for my business and having full custody of my son making it impossible otherwise would have by now.

Next year I’m going try to work less take my kids down south to see my sister in summer hopefully if dates align will get the chance too

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: October 23, 2023, 12:39:01 PM »
Yes can confirm this all true

Would have gladly taken up the offer to meet and train too had I had the ability to if it were not for my business and having full custody of my son making it impossible otherwise would have by now.

Next year I’m going try to work less take my kids down south to see my sister in summer hopefully if dates align will get the chance too

I sent you (only you) a photo that you know is me.

It matches every other photo I ever sent you.

Except I don’t have all my clothes on.

If you think I look like a man, I don’t think I can help you.

Be well my friend ! How are the rabbits ?

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1116 on: October 23, 2023, 01:00:28 PM »
I think this thread has gone way off track and has distracted us from the fact that XFACTORS wife fucked his best friend, came crying  to the board and still married her.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: October 23, 2023, 01:14:09 PM »
I sent you (only you) a photo that you know is me.

It matches every other photo I ever sent you.

Except I don’t have all my clothes on.

If you think I look like a man, I don’t think I can help you.

Be well my friend ! How are the rabbits ?

Haha I never once doubted and remember the photo very well haha I still have those emails as they automatically went to a separate folder so I wouldn’t not see them as rarely check emails

I assume the rabbit is good eventually it went to the exes place my daughter says once it dies she’s coming to live with me I now have her half of the time from Friday to Friday so a lot happier hope you are well Jane

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #1118 on: October 23, 2023, 01:23:34 PM »
XFACTORS wife fucked his best friend

she also ends human life by performing abortions.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1119 on: October 23, 2023, 01:46:24 PM »
she also ends human life by performing abortions.

Got her phone number?  (Asking for a friend)
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1120 on: October 23, 2023, 02:01:16 PM »
Full fucking Stop.

There are ten people on this board who bench press more than 350 currently?

I don't mean historically. And IMO, best bench EVER counts. I disagree with B. Hank's standard that it must be TODAY. I think lifetime best is ok. However, I did mean right now.

I will be benching 360 this week. I don't know what Getbiggers currently bench press 365+. I believe rocket said he does.

These are the top bench presses in my city - all four are provincial to world level Strongmen:

Maxime Boudreault: 525-lb.
Luke Skaarup: 475-lb.
Kyle Rayner: 475-lb.
Dallas Hogan: 465-lb.

Ben Thompson probably presses 465+. He's a world record holder, and his 18" [IIRC] deadlift is higher than Eddie Hall's.

Out of curiosity, joswift, and with respect:

What ten Getbig members currently bench press 365+?

I'm aware that there may be a few times that many who at one point did that [robcguns, illuminati, a few others]. Who on the board currently benches that?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1121 on: October 23, 2023, 02:29:58 PM »

Did you wake your "tech friend" in the middle of the night for this? :D

It's a GUID and there are probably billions of devices that generate files with that filename.

It reveals exactly fuck all

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1122 on: October 23, 2023, 02:32:05 PM »
Henda doesn't strike me as the kind of bloke to make up bullshit, and if he says he's had multiple contact with JPJ and is convinced of the veracity of their statements and relationship, then I'm inclined to believe him.

JPJ seems solid and quick witted. I'm no athlete so don't know the technical capabilities but as with Henda, I seriously doubt JPJ needs to attention seek on here with bullshit as XFACTOR clearly did with his instagram like fake lifestyle.

Matt: I think your OCD and figures obsessed mind is getting you really aggravated. I get it, you don't like them but don't you think maybe that's clouding your judgement on here? Think about it: if JPJ was some Billy Bullshitter, they'd be using this forum for constant validation the way XFactor was 20 times per day. They're hardly here. Probably because of career and life things which means they don't give a shit about what we think of them. My advice is to let them be. You'll only stress yourself out mate.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1123 on: October 23, 2023, 02:36:03 PM »

OMG, you "contacted", Henda? With absolutely nothing that can't be faked.  ::) Even Henda, if pressed, would have to acknowledge that.

UNLESS you had considerable voice time with him or something, and he can verify that you had a woman's voice, at which point I would acknowledge that evidence exists pointing to you being female.

The woman in that photo is not 134-lb. You do realize that 129-lb for a six foot tall woman is considered anorexic, right?  ::) Plenty of your posts point to you making shit up.

It is simply too easy for you to post any number of things to prove what you claim these days. Just blur your fucking face, like you blurred it in that photo of the woman deadlifting that you stole.

However, even if I were to accept that you are nastiest, most mealy mouthed c_unt of a woman in existence [i.e., that you are female], you did NOT run a 11.11s 100m or a 4.33s 40-yard dash, on top of deadlifting 309x3 while being 5-lb over the medical classification weight for anorexia, you fucking stupid idiot.

I ran 4.33 the first time I ever tried the 40 yard dash

LOL...right.

Also, I have sent OneRepMax a PM asking if he can hold $2,000 USD for a sprint race against me next year. I can send him this in February, after my strength contest with B. Hank is complete.

Worst case scenario: I'm out $2,000 USD [$2,740 CAD]. But it will also show the board that I have the cash to spare. I lose two weeks rent money from my 7-plex. Big deal. You're still the loser who needs to work a 9 to 5 to pay for your groceries. 😂 Also, knowing you took a donation from me will just be more proof of your patheticness.

Best case scenario [likely] - you dodge the challenge and provide yet more proof you are full of shit. Your credibility will be shot even if you ARE a woman. Why on EARTH wouldn't you want to prove you are one of the fastest women IN HISTORY??

Like I said, I've already contacted OneMoreRep and asked him to hold the $2,000 USD in February. It will be a reason for me to start a sprint program, and will also confirm to the board my previous 12s time.

Walter Sobchak stated you may do it if someone puts up a couple of grand. WELL, ASSHOLE: CONSIDER THE REQUIREMENT SATISFIED, BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY REQUESTED ONEREPMAX HOLD THE MONEY SO THAT YOU DO THIS.

I'm getting this haircut tomorrow:

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1124 on: October 23, 2023, 02:37:31 PM »
Looking forward to the contest.